Saying Stay Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was when Josh came barreling down the slide, his flailing legs almost decapitating the both of us. We ended up in a pile of limbs, and for once it wasn't the sexy kind. I was momentarily ducked underwater, trying to untangle myself from Josh's legs. I broke through the surface just in time to see Julia splashing down on all of us.

"Jesus," Julia said, as I was coughing up heavily-chlorinated water. "Can't you guys read? You're supposed to get out of the lane in front of the slide."

"I didn't know slides had lanes," Josh said.

The four of us let the pool's soft, artificial waves carry us away from the dangerous opening. "Sorry, Julia," said Ellie. "I guess I just got kind of distracted. Won't happen again." And then she winked at me. I realized that I still had a huge tent in my shorts, and it wasn't going away any time soon.

-

Ellie and I found a few moments to be together in that hazy summer afternoon. We came together in the corners of the pool or behind the burger stand and kissed and touched. It never went further than adolescent skin games, although I did manage to slip my hand under Ellie's top long enough to feel a hard nipple before we had to go stand in another line. There was a kind of magnetic pull that had suddenly sprung up between us - no, not magnetic, something warmer and wetter, like the maple syrup that makes your fingers stick together after a big breakfast. An addiction, maybe. Before we left, Julia found the two of us making out behind the changing rooms, and smacked me on the back of the neck. "Break it up, lovebirds. We have to get out of here before my brain breaks."

"Fine," I sulked.

"And no sex in the van," Julia said, wagging her finger at the two of us.

"It's my van, and I can do what I want to," said Ellie. But of course, she was in the driver's seat on the way home, and I didn't want to try my luck in the middle of the QEW. So instead I spent the whole time turning the affair over in my heat-addled brain. It was as though that slide had flipped a switch, and Ellie had turned from the responsible matronly figure who saw me as nothing more than a young troublemaker into a sex kitten that couldn't keep her hands away. Why were women always so baffling? Then again, men had been confusing me a lot lately too.

In the backseat, Padma snuggled up with a badly sunburnt Dawn. Maybe they had intended some hanky-panky, but both girls quickly fell asleep. Josh and Simon were nodding off as well, while Julie was obviously struggling to read whatever had popped up on her tablet. The day's exuberance had combined with the dry heat to sap us of all our energy. Only my confusion kept me awake.

-

When we got home, we all pulled ourselves out of the van like a haggard family after a three-week vacation. So much for our adventurous young lifestyle. It was Josh's day to cook, but he begged off claiming that he needed a nap, as did the rest of the group. They all vanished to their own rooms, although I was pretty sure that Dawn and Padma were sneaking off for a quickie. It was just me and Ellie in the kitchen, suddenly realizing that we were alone together.

"I should probably take care of food," said Ellie. "I guess we're ordering pizza again." In truth, that was probably what Josh would have done even if he was conscious.

"Please, let's not repeat the ordeal of having to find toppings that please all seven of us."

"Plain cheese pizza for all, then."

I didn't want to talk about pizza. "Ellie, I have to say... I wasn't expecting that all today."

She looked me up and down. "That all what, dear? Nouns are important."

"Well, I was pretty sure you never wanted to touch me, but then you were all over me..." I trailed off, trying not to sound lecherous or shallow.

She gave me a sunny smile. "Well, sweetie, that's what happens when you treat a girl nicely instead of just asking her if you want to... well, you know. Catch more flies with honey, you know."

"So, do you want to-" I caught myself. "-talk. We should talk. I want to know more about you."

"Nothing much to know about me. Mother of three going through a midlife crisis. When I get out of here, I'm planning to write a bestselling memoir about it. My book club would love it."

I leaned back against a cupboard. "See, that's one thing. I didn't know you had kids."

For a moment, Ellie's gaze was very far away. "I have the best kids in the world. Allie - she's thirteen, she's just turning into a women, and I'm shocked at how strong and beautiful a woman she's becoming. My son Evan is the smartest little boy you've ever met, although he doesn't apply himself well. And little Jacob - he just has so much light in his soul. I'm sorry, that sounds like a treacly New Age thing, but it's the truth. They're amazing, and I've done nothing but hurt them."

That last bit shocked me. "That can't be true, Ellie."

She turned away from me and faced the wall. "Of course it is. When everything's said and done, I'm selfish. The last years of my marriage, I fucked the mailman, the neighbour, my boss, random guys I met at bars - and I didn't think of the repercussions once. And when it all came out in the open, I ran away to join some sex commune filled with people half my age. I ruined my family. I haven't seen my kids in months. And the worst part is, on days like today, I don't even remember then."

Ellie was crying. All of a sudden the two decades between us seemed so vast - a whole lifetime, twenty some-odd years of scar tissue, endless layers of hurt and sorrow and maybe some pleasure as well. How the hell could I hope to understand what Ellie had been through, let alone the woman herself? How could we even converse?

So we didn't talk. I embraced her from behind. I was desperately hoping that somehow this half-hearted hug would be the romantic gesture needed to bridge the gap between me. She shook me off.

"Let me go," Ellie said. "I shouldn't be fucking around with kids like you."

I pulled away. I could see that Ellie was in pain, and I had no idea how to fix it. Maybe I couldn't - maybe thinking of other people's problems in terms of "fixing" was wrong. But I wanted to make Ellie feel better, just for a moment."

"Listen," I said. "I don't know much about what you did in your old life. All I know is the Ellie I've spent the last couple of months living with, and that Ellie is kind, open-minded, wise... just generally a good person."

Ellie shook her head. She turned to look at me with blood shot eyes. "You don't get it, Mike. There is no 'old life'. I don't get to just throw away everything I spent twenty years building because I feel bored. It's like they always say... there are no second acts in life."

"Whoever says that is a dumbass," I said. Ellie was not persuaded.

So I kissed her. Plain on the lips, no tongue, about as romantic as I could make it. I swear I felt her swoon a little bit. There was some quality to this silent kiss in our collective kitchen that made it seem so much more meaningful than those stolen minutes of necking at the water park. Maybe it wasn't the magic response that could break through the gap of years between Ellie and myself. But it sure felt that way.

"Come to bed with me," Ellie whispered into my ear.

"What about the pizza?"

"Screw the pizza." I chuckled, and let Ellie lead me by the hand downstairs to her room.

Ellie was still plainly vulnerable when we got down to her bedroom, so I took things slow. We had all night, and I had a new, amazing body to get to know.

There wouldn't have been enough room for the two of us to lie down side-by-side on Ellie's narrow single bed, but with me sliding on top of her, it was all right. She seemed hesitant now, biting her lip. "You still want to do this?"

"To be perfectly honest," said Ellie. "I've been wanting to... do this since the day you walked in the door." But she was still evidently nervous. Maybe she was still thinking that some divine moral authority would storm through the door and denounce her as a sinner. That kind of fear took a long time to break, and not everyone could emerge from their past with as much easy anger as Julia did.

Ellie evidently wanted me, but the tenseness of her body showed that she was having some internal difficulties. So I took things slow. We necked for a while, not even using much tongue, just tight innocent kisses. It was actually pretty great. As my lips intertwined with hers, I could feel Ellie's body soften before me - except for her nipples, which were poking through her thin T-shirt. I began to kiss her ears and lick that sensitive spot on her neck. Ellie groaned and arched her back.

"That's good, Mike," she said softly. "Just a little further down and - oooh."

I pressed my lips against her collarbone, Ellie's lowest unclothed part. I tugged at the neckline of her shirt with my teeth, and Ellie got the message. In one of those quick scrambles that seemed impossible outside of the narrow bubble of sexual physics, we both removed our tops. Ellie ran her hands along my chest lasciviously. I wasn't that fit, but I still felt a swell of pride as she looked at me like I was some kind of Greek God.

Ellie wasn't too bad herself. She wouldn't be on a magazine cover any time soon, but neither would I or anyone I knew. Her body was all curves, the beautiful rounded shape of a mature woman. I traced the bulge of her hips up along the light swell of her belly to her black bra, struggling to contain the mammaries within. And then she whipped her bra off, and I didn't have to imagine anything. Her breasts had obviously been weathered by the years, but they were soft and bountiful, and I couldn't ask for anything else.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and drew me in tighter. It was a very old-fashioned kind of intimacy, the electric shock of skin pressing against skin. I was pretty sure that if I flicked the light off, I would see Ellie glowing. I lavished more kisses on her neck, and caressed her breasts with the lightest touch I could muster. Ellie let out a high moan, and then reached down to pull off our last shreds of clothing.

I sank into her without further ado. It felt a bit like coming home after a long time away - strange, since this was the first time we had fucked. But there was a comfort to Ellie's body, a comfort that only augmented the tremendous pleasure of her wet pussy.

Ellie gave a long sigh of relief, and squeezed my hips. "Come on Mike. Make love to me."

I penetrated Ellie with long, slow strokes, taking time to languidly enjoy the sensation of her insides. We covered each other with kisses and caresses and tried to stay as close together as we could. It felt briefly as if we were about to melt into each other. And then the adrenaline of sex kicked in, and I realized that I was balls-deep in a beautiful woman who by all rights shouldn't have even looked at me.

I pushed my hips back and thrust forward harder than I had before. Ellie moaned, and I took that as a cue to pick up the tempo. We still held close, but increasingly we were having to hold onto each other for dear life. Ellie thrust her hips up to match mine with beautiful little grunts of exertion. We were locked in a deep, romantic embrace that was becoming increasingly filthy.

Ellie was rubbing up against me, grinding her clit against my hips, and suddenly she burst open with a flood of pleasure. I could hear her cry in my ear, soft and ladylike but still undoubtedly ladylike. I continued pumping my hips, although that motion had now become unstoppable. A minute later, blissful release crashed over me and I collapsed on top of Ellie.

I stayed lodged inside her as a post-coital warmth crept over my whole body. For a brief moment, everything was right with the world. Ellie beamed up at me with a warm smile. I don't want to describe her look as "maternal", because that conjures up all sorts of Freudian bullshit, and I don't think it's fair to think of Ellie in those terms just because of her age. But the feeling that came over me was not unlike when I was four years old and my mom would tell me how proud she was of me, and how she would always love me. What can I say? Maybe Freud wasn't such a crackpot after all.

I rolled off Ellie, although due to the lack of room on her bed I ended up laying awkwardly on my side, jammed between her body and the wall. Between a rock and a soft place, so to speak.

Ellie stared up at the ceiling with rosy cheeks. "You can call me a slut if you want, but I always feel a lot better after I... well, you know."

"Fuck?" I said.

I would have thought that a blush would have been invisible under that glow, but I could see it nonetheless. "You make it sound so vulgar," Ellie said

"Well that's what we did," I said. "You know, banging? Doing it? Snogging?"

"I think snogging is just kissing, actually," Ellie said.

Well, that made Harry Potter a lot less interesting. "Whatever the British one is, then. You don't have to be ashamed of it."

Ellie looked at me, clearly unimpressed. "Well aren't you the libertine? Believe me, I've heard all the lectures about free love and owning your sexuality, mostly from Julia. It doesn't change that voice at the back of my head. I guess it's not so much the sex I feel ashamed of, but enjoying it. I was raised to believe that men think all about sex, whereas women just lie back and think of England. That was all my husband expected of me, and it showed."

"He sounds like a tool."

Ellie sighed, and I could see that in her eyes I was still just a child. "Sweetie, one day you'll learn that being bad in bed doesn't mean you're a bad person. And visa versa."

"Vice versa."

"That's what I said."

Neither of us said much for a while. I don't know what was running through Ellie's head, but I was just enjoying all the pleasant little sensations kicking through my body. I glanced around Ellie's room, looking for something to tell me more about her or just start a conversation. Nothing. Her walls were bare, her bedside table had a picture of her children but nothing else, and half her clothes were sticking out of a duffel bag on the floor. It looked as though Ellie was still ready to leave at any moment.

"Are you happy here?" I said, hoping it wasn't too personal or abstract.

"Most of the time," Ellie said. "When the guilt doesn't catch up to me. I can't help but feel that one day you guys will wake up and realize I'm too old and ugly to be part of the party. All good things must come to an end, right?"

"I don't know about the policies of the house - you'd have to ask Julia about that. But I don't think there's an age limit. And for the last time, you're fucking beautiful."

Once again, my attempts at consolation bounced off Ellie. My only successful way through to her was physical. She went on. "I think that's why I'm always so nice to everybody. I'm afraid you'll get sick of me."

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Is that what you're doing now? Being nice to me?"

Abruptly, Ellie turned over and swung her legs over my waist. Her dirty blonde hair hung in front of her face, and she looked clasically sexy, like an old pin-up girl or the raunchy part of a 1950s movie. Hello, Mr. President, and all that. "That's not what's happening."

"Then what is happening?"

"Boy, I'm making you a man."

Without further ado, Ellie popped her head down and sucked my cock into her mouth. I was still soft and a little sensitive from when we had made love not that long ago, but Ellie rolled her tongue around my fallen soldier until it was once again at full hardness. I groaned and dug my hands into the sheets. Ellie formed this perfect little "o" with her mouth and began bobbing up and down on my stiff cock. She kept her eyes trained on me the whole time. There was a level of vulnerability in them, but also a degree of pride. She was sexy as hell, she knew it, and she didn't mind showing it off.

Ellie let my cock pop out of my mouth and gave its underside a long, slow, loving lick. She was bent over on the edge of the bed, her ass cheeks pressing high in the air. Ellie smacked her lips and plunged down on my shaft again. It was all I could do to hold on for the ride. The woman knew what she was doing, perhaps more than anyone I had ever been with. Every press of her lips, every sensual coaxing turn of her tongue, was calculated to elicit the most pleasure possible from me. Waves of warmth travelled down my cock and made my whole body flush with sensation. I was sweating, and it wasn't from the summer heat.

She got on her hands and knees and began beating me off with a measured speed. I couldn't help but be hypnotized by the sway of Ellie's breasts as she pumped my cock with her soft hands. "Do you like that, sweetie?"

My eyes rolled back into my head. "Fuck yeah I do."

Ellie frowned. "No need to be vulgar."

For some reason, this sentiment made sense to me at that precise moment. "Sorry. I mean - I like it very much, ma'am."

"And I like doing it to you," Ellie said. "But would you rather take me from behind?"

It was a hard choice, but her hand was picking up speed, and I was worried that if I didn't get a respite I was going to blow my load all over her breasts. Not that that would've been the worst thing in the world, mind you. I nodded wildly, and Ellie laughed. "Well, come on up."

It was somewhat difficult to manoeuvre on Ellie's narrow bed, but that just seemed to make it all the more fun. We had to rub past each other and grapple for position in what could best be described as a crazy tangle of limbs. But somehow, I ended up behind her on my knees. Ellie had her face buried in her pillow, and her heart-shaped ass was sticking right up in the air. I ran a lascivious hand through her soft blonde pubic hair, and found plenty of dampness.

I grabbed onto Ellie's hips and sank my cock into her depths. She released a long and satisfied moan. It had only been minutes since I had last been inside Ellie's wonderful pussy, but it felt like way too long. I enjoyed the slick and warm sensation for a moment before we both began to move. Our movements were oddly synchronized, as if we were both listening to the same beat. I thrust forward as far as I could, and Ellie gasped with pleasure.

Ellie pushed herself up and tossed her hair back over her shoulder. She arched her whole body up and down, sensuously spasming around my cock. I had to stop and take it all in for a moment, letting Ellie do all the work. She was blowing my mind, and from the sounds she was making she wasn't feeling too bad either. I watched the sweat drip down Ellie's back as she writhed in front of me, and I was seized by an irresistable sexual energy. Keeping a firm grasp on Ellie's hips, I joined in her motions, thrusting in and out of her. Ellie's pendulous breasts swung with the flow of our fucking.

"Mike," Ellie panted. "Can you..." She trailed off.

I stopped. "What is it?"

Ellie seemed to have a hard time spitting it out, but she eventually worked up the nerve to do so. "Can you... do me in the bum?"

"Of course," I said, as if I was doing her a favour.

Ellie stared down at her pillow. "I know it's weird, but it just feels really good when Simon does it there..."

"Ellie, you are probably the least weird person I've talked to in several months, and I would love to fuck your beautiful ass." I kissed one of those gorgeous globes just to make my point clear.

Somehow Ellie's face turned redder. "Such language..."

"Do you have any lube?"

Ellie managed to open the drawer of her bedside table without pulling herself off my cock at all. She tossed me a small bottle of Astroglide over her shoulder. "Use a lot. I'm... pretty sensitive back there."

"Can do." I pulled out of her cunt and bent down to kiss her rosebud. Ellie gasped, and downright shrieked when I flicked out my tongue to run along her anal passage. I'd be lying if I said that rimming was my favourite thing to do, but the filthy nature of it gave me a certain thrill, and there are times when you just have to lick someone's asshole 'til they scream.