Saying Stay Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last September," Padma said. "Just about a year ago - the start of my fourth year of university. I was so exhilarated at first. Ellie had just moved in as well, and we were like sisters, even if we never actually had sex with each other."

"Straight women suck like that," I said.

"Gay ones too. But it felt like all of the theory I read and political slogans I spouted were actually coming true. It was like when I first went to university and discovered that there were actually other people that thought like me in the world." I wondered if Padma counted me in that tally. At the very least, I could say that I knew her before she even knew who Judith Butler was.

"So what went wrong?"

"Nothing went wrong. Don't tell Julia, but she was kind of right. It isn't this place, it's me. I got so sucked into the orgy that I forgot about the world that existed beyond these walls. I dropped out of all my political groups, and I barely finished my degree. And then I guessed I burned out. And then the revolution of cheap anonymous sex suddenly seemed less appealing to me."

I kissed Padma on the forehead. It was an unusually intimate gesture for me, and it was definitely awkward and hesitant. But I felt like some physical display of affection was required. "I don't think it was ever anonymous here. We all love you, Padma."

Padma gave me a warm hug. "Thanks Mike."

"Anyway," I said, thinking back to what had crystallized in my mind as The Plan. "If you don't mind spending one more night with us perverts, come inside. We've got something for you."

Padma looked at me with uncertain eyes. I knew that she had a perennial anxiety, expressed to me first at a freshman pub night, that all of the men around her were secretly planning on "converting" her from lesbianism. It wasn't an entirely unfounded fear, as a table of frat types had confirmed later in the night by insisting that they were lesbians trapped in men's bodies. In the past, I had been respectful to a fault, despite how stunningly attractive Padma was. But hey, I hadn't come up with the plan for tonight.

"Please tell me no one's about to burst out of a cake," Padma said.

I took her by the hand and helped her up off the stoop. "That's not the surprise."

Padma opened the screen door and we both moved inside. She pursed her lips. "I was hoping my last night was going to be memorable."

"Josh suggested we all do paintball," I said. (This was true, although I'm still not sure if it was a serious suggestion.) "But we ended up deciding on something a little less painful. Unless that's your thing."

Padma followed my gentle grasp on her wrist. "I can't help but notice that we're going towards the big bedrooms."

"I always knew you were too clever." I pushed open the door to Dawn's room with a theatrical flourish.

The atmosphere inside was smoky and strange. The red flicker of candlelight provided the room's only glow. A halting, quasi-techno song played over unseen speakers, asking "If I gave you a party, would you come?" Simon, Ellie and Mike, sat on the edge of the bed, fully clothed. On centre stage, of course, were Dawn and Julia, draped in see-through nightgowns, Julia's green, Dawn's pink. Dawn was made up to the nines, while Julia's natural beauty was even starker in the dim light. They let Padma feast her eyes on them.

"Hi darling," Julia said. "Sorry I've been so cruel. But all six of us thought we would send you off in style."

"Orgy time!" Dawn squealed.

Padma sat down on the edge of the bed. I couldn't read her expression. Julia crawled over and put a hand on her shoulder. This was what I had worried about - how Padma would react to the surprise. Would she just yell that this was why she was moving out and slam the door? Or would she join in for one last night of frenetic bliss?

"The boys don't have to be here," Julia said, kissing Padma on her neck. "It can just be us dykes if you want."

It took Padma a long time to respond, but when she did it was with a silkiness in her voice that struck through to my core. "No, let them watch. We should all be together." She turned her head and kissed Julia on the mouth. Both women melted into the kiss with relief.

"Yay!" Dawn proclaimed. She promptly yanked her negligee over her head and tossed it aside, revealing her perfectly nude curvy body underneath. Dawn had never been one for long and slow seduction, or clothes for that matter. She promptly began undressing Padma. It wasn't easy, with the guest of honour firmly lip-locked with Julia, but somehow that autumn sweater got over Padma's head, and her skinny jeans slid down her delectable legs. She was wearing simple white underwear that contrasted with her dark brown skin. Padma looked good enough to eat, but I knew to keep my distance.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who enjoyed the sight. Josh had unzipped his jeans and promptly began stroking himself, his eyes glued to the three women. Simon was a little more circumspect, but was clearly hard underneath his pants. Ellie was just transfixed as Dawn plastered herself to Padma's back and snuck two fingers into Padma's panties.

Julia calmly lifted up her nightgown, revealing emerald green underwear that matched her hair. She put her hand on the back of Padma's neck and gently guided the other girl down her neck and to her chest. Padma let out a ragged gasp as she felt Dawn's ministrations, unseen by the rest of us but obvious by the jogging motion of Dawn's wrist. Perhaps a little overstimulated, my old friend doggedly pressed her mouth to Julia's thinly-clothed breasts. She popped one of those hard, pebble-like nipples out of Julia's bra and took to it with her soft lips.

I felt a hand on my wrist and reluctantly turned away from the sapphic scene in front of me. Simon smiled at me and guided my hand to his crotch. He slipped his pants down and his hard cock sprung up to meet me. At the same time, Simon tugged down my fly and began fishing for my erect dick. I got the idea quickly enough. We began stroking each other in a lose rhythm, all while staring at Julia, Padma and Dawn kissing and touching each other. It wasn't a sleazy lesbian sideshow. It was something that seemed sacred, magical, but at the same time had an overpowering eroticism.

Julia's bra had disappeared in the brief time that I wasn't watching, and Padma was leaving her kisses all over the thin girl's torso. Dawn had finally pulled off Padma's panties, revealing her glistening pussy. Dawn curled two fingers and pushed them into Padma's moist slit. Padma groaned as Julia swiftly removed her bra and began sucking her tits. The two other girl's attentions were clearly getting to Padma, as her normally composed and serious demeanour melted away to hot breaths and pleas for more. It was a side of Padma I had never really seen before, and perhaps never would again.

Simon was stroking my cock and I was stroking his without paying much attention to it. The automatic rhythm was enough to keep me at a low boil, and the strangeness of Simon's had alone made it better than mere masturbation. To our side, Ellie had begun sucking off Josh, while he had his hand down her skirt. I could smell the sweat and the arousal of all seven of us, a heady scent that blacked out any rational part of my brain.

Dawn had Padma on her back now and promptly buried her face in my friend's furry bush. I couldn't see much, but the sound of smacking lips was arousing enough. Julia stayed focused on Padma's plump brown breasts. I could see Padma trying to reach out, trying to reciprocate, but then her body would be wracked by another wave of pleasure and all was lost. This was a pure gift from Dawn and Julia.

I've never seen someone seem so hard like they were trying not to come than Padma did (well, no woman at least). She bit her lip and tried to keep it together as Dawn sucked and licked at her pussy and Julia ran her hands all over. I could hear her breaths getting more and more ragged and could see her cheeks turned pink as she tried to keep it together. It was like some embarrassing but undeniable bodily function was passing over her, which I guess it was.

Simon and I stopped stroking each other, and Ellie brought her head up from Josh's cock. We all stood still for a moment as Padma's icy facade shattered for good and she yelled out her climax. Her chest heaved as she thrashed in Julia's arms and thrust her pelvis into Dawn's face. Her voice was throaty and operatic at the same time. The orgasm seemed to last forever, and then it gradually died, with the her movements quieting and Padma's voice eventually becoming a kittenish growl. And then she collapsed into a melted, happy, puddle of woman.

Julia and Dawn were happy to join her. They enfolded her on either side in what could best be described as relentless cuddling. It looked like a very comfortable place to be. But I had more pressing concerns, most notably a throbbing cock with Simon's increasingly tight grip on it.

"Okay, that's it," he said out loud. "I need to get fucked." He got onto all fours and offered his taut ass towards me.

I was hard and horny, but a little confused. In our few trysts, he had always been the one penetrating me. "Are you sure?"

"I think you're ready," Simon said, although to be honest he sounded more impatient than anything else.

Padma wrapped her arms around her girlfriends. "Now this I want to see."

"Well, I guess I can't say no now," I said. All the same, I felt a little tension from the gaze of the three women watching me. It would be a bad time to go soft, or come too early. On the other corner of the bed, Ellie had lost her clothes and had just impaled herself on Josh's cock. That seemed to be less interesting to the three girls than seeing what Simon and I fucking looked like.

I positioned myself behind Simon, trying to level my cock at his asshole. But I felt myself losing my erection as I thought more and more about the watchful eyes of my roommates. Even though they all knew about me and Simon, for some reason it felt as though my dirty secret was only now about to be revealed. And Ellie's ecstatic grunts seemed to help in disarming me. Obviously, Josh wasn't having any trouble performing.

Before I could even say anything, Dawn was crawling across the bed. She had a bottle of lube in her hands, produced from the bedside table or perhaps just from some magic pocket. "Here," she said, squirting a generous portion into her hand. "You can't go in there dry, man."

"I knew that," I said. Dawn grabbed my dick in her lubed-up hand and rapidly stroked it back to hardness. It wasn't the feminine touch so much as it was the casual but loving way she applied the lubricant. There was a complete lack of judgement in her eyes. She did the same thing to Simon, sliding two lubed-up fingers into his ass and moving them around. He groaned, possibly not even realizing whose fingers were in him. Hell, he probably didn't care.

"There we go," Dawn said, smacking Simon on the ass. "All yours, Mike."

"Thanks." I found myself genuinely grinning. And that was before I eased the tip of my dick inside Simon's puckered ass. It took a little effort to get the angle right - on my first attempt my lubed-up dick slid through his cheeks and out the other end, drawing a giggle from the girls. And then there was some resistance, a tense knot of muscles, but I knew what to do from my anal experience with Ellie. With a hard push, the head of my cock popped into Simon.

"Shit. This is nice," I said, trying to keep my composure.

"I'll say," said Julia, openly playing with herself. I guessed the tables had turned.

I had to take my time pressing my way into the gorgeous young man on the other end of my cock. For one, I was afraid of hurting him if I went too hard. For another, I was afraid of blowing my load in a minute and enduring the endless taunts that would come with it. The girls hadn't had that problem, and I allowed myself to feel a brief moment of envy for feminine biology. But despite all these worries, there was a kind of overwhelming pleasure radiating through me. As I edged my way deeper into Simon's back passage, I felt everything melt away bit by bit until my balls were right up against his and I was fully inside him. I exhaled and tried to sear this sensation into my mind.

Dawn inspected our coupling closely. "Wow. You're jammed right in there, Mike."

I didn't, and couldn't, say anything. Simon's ass was just as tight as Ellie's, but it felt totally different - a tightly muscled and almost flat butt as opposed to Ellie's opulent curves. Simon gasped out his pleasure from under me. He seemed almost surprised at his hardness.

"No need for the reacharound," Dawn said. She reached underneath Simon and a second later he gasped. His voice was higher than I had ever heard it. From the motion of her arm, it was obvious that Dawn was jacking him off. I just grabbed him by the hips and slowly began to withdraw and push back in. It seemed to take impossible strength just to move my cock, but that strength came with impossible reward. My muscles were on fire with the exertion as my hips picked up the pace. At this point I was on a ride beyond my control.

I frantically tried to look elsewhere to calm me down. My eyes fell on Ellie and Josh. She had straddled his cock while facing away from him, a porno-esque position that gave me a great view of everything that was happening. I could see Josh's cock pumping into Ellie from below. I could see Ellie's big boobs jiggling every time she thrust herself down on that shaft. I could see Josh's fingers flicking her clit, and hear Ellie crying out in animalistic pleasure. Our eyes caught, and something like an electric jolt passed between us.

There was little refuge from the overwhelming carnality of the situation. Julia had spread her pussy lips with two fingers in a wanton display of lust, and was currently thrusting most of the other hand into herself. Her little grunts were hard to hear over the orchestra of slapping and moaning that filled the room, but I cherished them nonetheless. Padma idly stroked Julia's breasts, but I could tell that she was aroused herself from what was going on. Julia's eyes kept flitting back and forth from me and Simon to Ellie and Josh as she frigged herself.

And then there was Simon, practically growling as I plundered his tight ass. I could feel his athletic body straining against me as I thrust forward. He was trying to fill himself up with me just as much as I was trying to fuck him senseless. I was beginning to feel dizzy, but I kept fucking.

"Oh god," Simon said. "Coming." Dawn's arm had practically become a blur as she jacked off the man I was fucking. He shuddered around me, and I could feel his ass clamping down on my cock. I wrapped my arm around his chest and held on for dear life.

Dawn was still kneeling next to me. She straightened up and showed me her hand, decorated with Simon's cum. In a moment of perversity that astounded me, I licked it off of her palm. It tasted a little sweet when it wasn't being fired into the back of my mouth.

Everyone was going off around me. Ellie threw herself down to the base of Josh's shaft and shouted out her climax, hair and tits flying up with the force of her exertion. Julia buried her face in the pillow as her body spasmed from her self-administered pleasure. And I could no longer hold out. With one final thrust, my vision faded to white, sound faded around me, and I felt myself shooting my seed into Simon's bowels.

Simon slouched down to a prone position on the bed, and I sagged on top of him. My vision was slowly fading in, but there were still sparks around the edges. That familiar, cherished post-orgasmic sensation came over me. I kissed Simon on the back of the neck and gave him as much of an embrace as I could manage. My cock was still hard inside him, but slowly shrinking.

Dawn gave us a round of applause with her sticky hands. "That was great, everybody." She had a smile from ear to ear.

Ellie seemed kind of dazed, but her eyes were transfixed on me and Simon. "Yeah, that was... yeah."

"What about the special girl?" Julia said, giving Padma a quick squeeze. "Disgusted by all the dicks, or turned on?"

"Turned way on," said Padma. "But I feel bad for Dawn. She's such a handy little helper, and she hasn't got to come yet."

"Neither have I," said Josh, brandishing his big and still-hard dick. "But that's okay. I want to hold onto this all night."

Padma rolled her eyes. "Macho idiot."

"I think he's a bit cocky," said Julia. It wasn't clever wordplay, but all of us were pretty lightheaded.

The two women reluctantly separated and crawled their way across the bed to join the big pile of flesh on the other side. Julia gave Josh a light smack on the chest, and then reached down to take his red cock into her mouth. Padma and Dawn knelt next to each other and made out for a minute. My attention to their liplock was a little more aesthetic, now that my dick was deflated, but I still couldn't avert my eyes. I'm sure I saw a little tongue in there.

Dawn ran her hands through Padma's hair. "You don't have to do anything for me, sweetheart. Tonight is all about you."

"Well, I'm not having fun if everyone isn't getting off," said Padma. "So get on your back and take the tongue-lashing you've got coming."

Dawn giggled and did as she was told. With a studious seriousness, Padma descended on Dawn's curvaceous body. When I was with Dawn, I went right for the knockers, but Padma was more settled. She briefly rolled Dawn's nipples between her fingers, but for the most part she kissed and caressed other areas - the shoulders, the back of the neck, the ears. Dawn groaned and went limp at Padma's sensitive hands. There was a kind of enchantment to it, a spell that I worried about disturbing through my gaze.

Beneath me, Simon shifted and pulled himself off my cock. We both sat up at the head of the bed, trying to get a better view, while being as quiet as possible. Ellie soon joined us, her body red and sweaty with her previous exertions - as, I realized, were ours. Ellie and Simon both had big involuntary grins on their faces, and I figured that I probably did too. We wrapped our arms around each other and tried not to stick to the headboard.

Julia was still sucking the head of Josh's shaft, and from where we sat I could see her hand moving beneath them to tickle his balls and anal rosebud. She was having a little bit of difficulty with Josh's girth, but it was obviously nothing she hadn't handled before. I noticed that their eyes were locked together - this was as much a war of wills as it was a gift of pleasure.

Padma was all over Dawn, her dark brown skin falling on the pale girl like a collapsing tent. Her fingers were dancing up Dawn's thighs while her tongue feasted on her neck. Dawn tossed her head back and urged Padma to keep doing what she was doing. And then, as if drawn in by erotic gravity, Padma finally had to take one of those luscious breasts into her mouth, and Dawn's panting demands became more urgent and more depraved.

"Shit," Ellie said, idly fingering her slit. "We have such hot roommates."

"Uh huh," I said. Despite my recent exertions (my hips in particular would be sore in the morning), I was beginning to feel my cock stir. I knew what Ellie meant - I probably wouldn't have looked twice at any of these people if I passed them in the street, but seeing them feasting on each others' bodies and abandoning all shame was about the biggest turn-on imaginable.

Padma had flattened herself out on the bed and was finally attending to Dawn's pussy. I couldn't see much except for Padma's dark hair spilling out from between Dawn's thick thighs, but the soft slurps cut with Dawn's moans and curses gave me a pretty good idea of what was happening down there. (The music had long since died, but what had arose in its place was symphonic enough). Padma's taut asscheeks lay right in front of me, as did her glistening pussy, that shock of pink peeking out from her pubic jungle. I knew that it was forbidden, and that just made me hard all the quicker.