Scam

Story Info
Women pays for fucking guys over!
3.8k words
3.34
117.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scam-I

Any similarity between the people in this story is purely accidental and will not ever be used again if told not too. Also any illegal or extremely adult content can and will be changed is laws dictate.

Have you ever heard of those scam like girl who say they are single, and looking then they just screw you over and get your money. Well I figured a way to get those little money hungry sluts back. I had been outta work for about three months and this girl named Nora fucked me over like that. I thought she was the one and that we’d be together forever, but in the end she was a user, and took me for what little money I had left. I was bummed out and in the dumps.
So I began to think, most the girls around this area were always money hungry and would do just about anything to make a buck for a little work as possible. So that when I put my computer and equipment to work. I placed an add in the local paper, stating I was an armature film maker and was looking for fresh young female place for private shoots.

I set up my garage to be a small studio slash office. I wondered just how well the little trick would work. I could only pay a girl maybe $200.00 for a few minutes of tape which was ran directly to the computer and a huge hard drive. The first girl was a fairly nice looking Hispanic girl. I showed her in and explained the video was an adult film, and that I would mainly be passing on this tape to other to view and maybe it would lead to something more.

Yvette was the girls name I went over a straight forward contract basically saying I could show the movie to anyone for any reason at any amount I choose. At first she was a little shy not really ready to show or sign, but when I showed her the $200.00 cash she was signing away. After a quick check of her ID and the for sure that she was at least 18 we started.

Yvette began by setting on the couch I had set up and I got the camera focused and running to the computer. Yvette was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and a small white top that let her whole back open only held by a few thin strings. She said she had C-cupped tits but I wasn’t believing it. Slowly she reached around her back and pulled the string slowly like she was trying to be sexy. She was dark skinned and the white top barely cover her tits. She had no bra and even now I could make out her nipple starting to get hard.
“You sure you can make me a star?”

I laughed and smiled and the strings fell open but she held the top over her dark little melons.
“I can promise only this tons of people will see this and money will be made.”

Little did she know I would be the one to make the money. The contract said in no uncertain terms that the film was my property and I could show it in anyway I decided. She was paid for her services and that was that.

With the reassurance of money t be made somehow for someone she left the top up and over her head. Her nipples were standing every firm and erect darker then even her skin around them. The areola too was dark and tiny bumps formed as I moved over to the couch next to her. I had explained that I would play with her a bit, then she would suck, I would eat her pussy and then we’d have sex. I would put the condom on once the sex started.

I reached down and began to rub her nipples and she soon got into the mood and began to rub her crotch through her tight little jeans. Soon I saw that the jean were being unzipped and her hand was slowly sliding south of the border.
I pulled back and removed my shirt and she slipped outta her jeans and panties.

“Leave on your shoes and socks.”

Yvette wore some older white high tops and small light pink socks. Yvette reached up to my jeans and soon my cock was out being served. She open her mouth and out shot her tongue, her little pink tongue had a small stub through the center. I had never felt a blow from a girl with a tongue piercing. But it felt odd have the ball rub the thick vein under my growing cocking. I grabbed her head and began to slide it down harder on my cock forcing to take it all she pulled off quick gagging slightly.

“Lay off okay? I can’t take it all that fast yet, ok.”

I grabbed her by the head and spoke quietly so only she could hear.

“I am going to slap you around a bit okay, And shove you down on my cock. I’ll throw in an extra fifty okay?”

With that Yvette winked and gave a little nod as I slapped her face lightly but enough to make a good slap sound and again grabbed her hair and shoved her down hard on my dick. Soon she was sucking like a pro!

I could see on her back she had a tattoo on her lower back, but could make it out yet! I pulled out and shoved her chest hard slamming her against the back of the couch, I used the small remote on the camera and zoomed in a bit. on the computer screen the picture of Yvette and I zoomed in and refocused. It had a nice shot of her pussy and soon I was down looking back to see if it could make out my face eating her twat. She had no hair at all, and her smooth pussy looked loose.

Yvette’s outer lips hung loose and almost black in color. I leaned in close and soon got the smell of her smooth twat. She stunk a little but I went in anyways. I sucked hard on the outer lips pulling them out as far as they would go with the suction on my pussy eating she moaned and let out a sharp yelp as I pulled a bit harder letting the lips pop back in place.

I licked up her twat which had a little stubble which I could only feel more then see. But Yvette seemed to enjoy and soon grabbed her ankles and spread eagled them. I could see her little ass hole winking in and out as she relaxed and pulled it in and out. Soon I moved lowed to tongue her butt hole, I had the familiar smell of poop. She had shit earlier and wiped but you know the lingering smell the hangs for a while ‘til the next shower.

Yvette moaned and spoke out loudly in Mexican. All I could make out was Poppi. But I got the idea she was trying to explain that she liked the anal tonguing. Soon between the huffs and puffs of her growing excitement she told me.
“Damn Poppi, my boyfriend never licks my ass hole! Keep it up chulo”

I tongued it deeper it was really tight and I wondered if he had ever fuck this tight little ass hole? I pulled away after a few minutes Yvette was worked into a frenzy of sexual energy and was ready for a cock in her.

I climbed up on the couch next to her and she reached over to the end table and grabbed the condom. My cock was rock hard but Yvette leaned over and sucked it a bit more as she slipped the condom on my cock. Soon she was climbing up but to get on me cowgirl style. I stopped her and roughly turned her around for a reversed cowgirl. She got the idea and lowered herself onto my cock. She moaned loudly and again spoke in Mexican.

“It’s so BIG and hard. Let me take it slowly, you bigger the my boy.”

I let her easy down as I saw on her back the Aztec Stone Calendar tattooed on her back it was the size of a full dinner plate, as soon as she was fully down I began to pumped her up and down at a steady pace she moaned and screamed as she rode me like a bronco rider. Soon her hips grinded hard into my cock I could feel it hitting her inside and still she pushed down harder as she leaned her back against my chest and twisted her head trying to kiss me. Her tongue slithered out and snaked about licking my face ’til I leaned forward and too her tongue in my mouth.
Soon the hips broke rhythm and she pulled her mouth away moaning and letting out a great scream as her pussy began to leak a flood of cum. She continued t o grind and jerk violently as the climax came and overcame her. She rose up the full length of my cock and slammed back down on it time and again until her orgasism faded.
As she finished I pushed her off my cock and she must have know the next thing coming. She dropped to her knees as I jerked off the condom, with a quick check to make sure she was focused and centered her face and my cock. I unloaded, cum shot all over her face and tits. She moaned tried to take the cumming cock swallowing some and letting the rest ooze out the sides of her mouth. I smiled as I finished.

I looked down and told her to look at the camera and said in the sexy dirty voice. ’I’ve been fucked!’

She looked at the camera and stared straight at the lens of the camera and said something in Mexican again, and then repeated it in English.
“I’ve been fuck! By Poppi!”

She smiled and walked off screen. I threw her a box of baby wipes and a towel. I told her to clean up on screen, and to answer some question while I stopped the tape. I cleaned up as she sat and cleaned her face and chest.

“So you ever been fucked in the ass before?”
I thought about the added ending just a little getting to know you kinda thing mainly for myself. But I’d sell it separate as a bonus footage for say $5.00.

Yvette smiled and shyly, shook her head. I wondered how much it would take to get her to do it on camera?

“How old were you when you last you virginity?”
Yvette cocked her head to one side and then looked at me.

“You turned off the camera right if my Dad ever found out he’d fuckin kill me?”

I nodded and lowered the screen on the computer showing the camera was still rolling.

“Well, I was, wait do you mean had my little oochie fucked? Or a hand job? Or a blow?”

I smiled this girl was going to give it all. I walked over to the Frig I kept my beer and stuff in and grabbed a couple of beers. I showed her one and she nodded and began to rise but I motioned for her to set and continue her story. I handed her the beer I opened for her and she slugged a gulp down. Her being only 20 she was like ever other under age girl loved getting drunk I might not even have to pay for an ass fucking.

I moved back off camera and she began the little story of her first hand job. She slammed a good quarter of the beer on the first hit and now was downing it like water.

“I was 18, when I gave my first hand job. It was one of my older cousins. He was about 20 and I thought he was hella fine. I knew I was doing wrong, but we were at a family party my sister’s 21st birthday and it was late about ten at night, most of the grow ups were drunk off there ass a lot were out cold and my sister was fucking around in the house giving her first blow job to her boyfriend.

My cousin and I had been drink and I was a little buzzed. And he knew I wanted to be with him. He and I grabbed some beers and went to his parents car. He had grabbed his Dad’s keys and I had grabbed like four beers.”

I stopped her and asked if she wanted another beer which she had finished the first. Yvette nodded happily and I grabbed another for her. I handed it to her and began to wonder had the camera looked. I asked as I teased her with the beer, and I asked her if I could tape this part for myself, and that it would never get out.
She nodded as I handed her the beer and she gulped another slug. I told her to keep going as I focused in and gave a good wide view. Showing her drinking and talking.

“Well Jose, and I got to the car and we drove down the street to a park where people fucked a lot. We parked and started drinking and soon he told me to unbutton my shirt and open my bra. Open my blouse and lifted my bra above my tits I wasn’t too big a the time. He leaned over and sucked on my nipples they got hard quick! I began to sip my beer and lean back. I had on this short little skirt and soon his hand was up rubbing my oochie through my panties.”

She again cocked her head after a hard drink of the beer and added.

“I think the were white, until I started cumming. I was sooo easy to cum back then. Jose leaned back and pulled out his cock. I was amazed I thought it was huge at the time, but now looking back it wasn’t much! He told me to suck it, but I was scared and reached over to touch it. He must have known I had never even seen a dick but on my little brother.”

Yvette blushed and looked shyly at me.

“My brother was only 18, but sometime got slept with my older sister and me. Sometimes before my sister get off the phone with her boyfriend she would hide in the bathroom to talk dirty with him. I would slip my hand down my brothers underwear and play with his dick while I played with my pussy. He was little even when he was hard. But I had only done it abut three times before this. But Jose cock looked so big. He took my hand and spit on my palm and licked the spit around a little and then lowered my hand back to his cock, at the time I didn’t know but I could see precum oozing from his head. I began a steady pace with his help, and soon he let me go on my own. After like five minutes cum was everywhere!
I pulled my hand anyway my brother dick had never done that! Jose groaned and moaned as cum shoot all over his belly. He looked over at me and then in the backseat there lay his jacket he had wore at the party. I reached back and handed it to him, he cleaned off and I did too after he finished. He started the car and I threw it in the back seat. I smelt my hand and it made me really wet. I looked out the window, as Jose drove back. I lifted my hand and tasted some of the cum I had missed only a little but, I got the taste I needed.”

At this point Yvette was drunk and I offered her another beer. She gave me a drunk nodded and as I grabbed the beer and brought it to her she began to slowly open her legs as she drank her beer. She had slowed down on the drinking but was still going strong. She was playing with her pussy slide two fingers in with no problems. As she drank and kept talking.

“Then after I few months I learn to jack my brother off in his sleep. I had to be careful no to get caught my parents would kill me! But then one night after about two months my sister went on her first date she had to be home by eleven and my brother was sick so my parents wanted me to let him sleep with me I had to put up a little fight to keep up appearances, but he took his medications, and was out by nine. I went to bed around 9:30 pm to make sure he was asleep. My Dad let us start using the lock on our door since, he walked in on my sister changing once. I locked the door and thought I would say it must have been locked when I shut the door. I got in bed with my brother who had turned 19.

I was use to wearing only some panties and a long night shirt. I slipped off the panties knowing even if I did have someone come to the door they wouldn’t ask me to show them my panties. I lifted the shirt up over my tits and pulled the covers back, my brother was snoring so I knew he was out, I had jacked him and he wasn’t snoring. I pulled out his limp dick, he had started wear boxers thank god, and the hole in front had made things easy. I had tasted more and more cum, and I had overheard my sister talking to her boyfriend, he wanted her to suck dick, and they talked for a while but I guessed she had never done it yet. Those she maybe doing the same thing I was about to do. I laid my head on my brothers belly he still had a fever that was good he’d be out cold. I licked the head of his dick which was slightly getting hard I guess from me handling it. It tasted lightly like pee, but the taste was not strong and seemed to turn me on even more. I played with my pussy only one finger but it felt sooo good I felt dirty and horny.

Soon his dick was hard and I tasted the precum I loved. I began to pump my head and after a few minutes I was close to cumming. All of a sudden my brother blew his load, it was a good size load for a kid his size. I drank it down as I reached my orgasism. I sucked him clean and then cleaned up a bit myself. I put his dick back in his drawers, and unlocked the door and got in bed.”
By now Yvette was slurring her words and I encouraged her to keep up her story of her first time. I moved over to the couch and helped her into a doggie style potion. I licked her twat and ass hole good letting a lot of spit drip around her ass hole as she started.

“And the first I got fucked. I had this boyfriend I had did everything for blows, hand jobs, even a foot job, my first. We were out and had been going down on each other 69, when I couldn’t help it anymore, I knew he was out fucking around on me, and I knew if I didn’t give it up soon I would be loosing him. So he and I were in the back seat of his Nova, and soon his cock was teasing my pussy.”

I got up on my knees and grabbed some KY I had next to where the condom had been. I drink some on my hard fuckin cock as I let the head tease her ass hole. She moaned and looked back with this half ass sad, ‘No’. I pushed in a little and she kept going with her story as I eased in her tight fucking ass.

“Yeah he went in my pussy, just you your going in my butt. Nice and slowly it hurt so, bad! But felt sooo good, just like this!! Yeah Poppi, is it tight? Like when my pussy first got fucked?”
I moaned and told her yes, and added.

“Yeah now shut the fuck up and tell me about how the dudes little prick stretched your twat!”
Yvette moaned and continued between grunts and sharp screams of pleasure and pain.

“Yeah baby he was tiny, but my oochie was sooo small and little. I had only fingered it and his peter was bigger, but damn Poppi your killing my poot hole! But fuck it BABY!”

With that I could feel her finger go deep into her pussy, and soon she felt the cum of my cock blast into her ass. I pulled out after shoving a deep and hard as I could. I found shit on the head but didn’t care. I again got up and cleaned up as she rest on her belly and I threw her, her towel again.

I Walked over and saw she was about to pass out. I grabbed her drawers and helped her get dressed telling I was keeping her panties, and she should call in about a two weeks to see how things are going. She staggered to her car a cute little Honda maybe three years old and bright fucking red. She got in and started it tell me that the whole ass fuck was great and felt soo god, but that she was not going to give it up to her dick ass boyfriend. She blew me kisses as she blasted her radio some dumb Rap song and drove away.
I went back in and started hooking shit up fast to a couple of VCR’s I had hooked to the computer. After a little editing and about four hours I had a good dozen tapes. I went on-line and gave the people a little clip, and the whole order things, and soon I had cash coming in on the Pay Pal! It was crazy I sold the tape with the extra bonus, for $50.00 and then added the bonus tape for only $10.00. In lease then like 10 hours I had sold all the ones I had plus about 50 more. I had made what I had promised and gave Yvette three times plus!!!

So as you can guess I kept up my little business now I am able to get girl hard up for money to just about anything, two girls and me. Girl in interracial some who have never done interracial before. I even am trying to get a few girl to fuck animals but need to get them first!