Scandal-Mongering

Story Info
Janice is concerned about her neighbour's naughtiness.
2.1k words
3.26
12.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

My name is Brenda, but everyone calls me Bren. One of my favorite pastimes, with the exception of being with Cliff (secretly my toy boy) is talking to my next door neighbor Janice over the garden wall. Of course any scandal is one of the most common things we talk about and there is usually plenty of that in our street.

You'd be surprised at just what I know, thanks to Janice who is a real nosy bird

But for once Janice was not talking about Emily up the road who has two guys keeping her to the way she has become accustomed, She on social security benefits too,

Charlie Apple. Yes that is his name. Who pretends to be gardening but who lures certain young women passers by into his, pad to show them his butterflies,

Janice knows because she took up his invitation.

"It was more than his selection of moths he wanted to show me" she said looking all shocked.

"Well the girls seem to like him, they are in there long enough, Janice" I said.

"How do you know?"

"It was you who told me Janice. For a very attractive redhead in her early thirties, you are losing it. You want something to spice up your life!"

"Fat chance!" was the reply from a very disgruntled Janice."

"That is because either you love Horace too much or you are lacking personality."

"We don't all have toy boys who cover as window cleaners Bren"

"You have been prying; I can see it in your eyes! You are a real scandal -mongering bitch!"

Janice looked guilty; her face blushed up a bit.

"Well it is pretty obvious Bren. I mean nobody wants the windows cleaned about twelve times a month."

"Twenty times actually!" I teased.

"So is he nice Bren. Does he do it for you?"

I don't know what you mean" I teased again." And anyway he is too old to be a toy boy, he is in his early their ties like us."

"The term 'toy boy' refers to any age Bren so come off it. You are having a piece of jolly aren't you?."

"That is precisely between me and the gate post, clever clogs."

"You don't have a gate post"

"Ha-ha, very funny. But I do have a charming window cleaner."

"My windows are dirty, I can't seem to be able to get one, Can you ask if he will do mine Bren"

"You will try anything Janice. He is mine okay - and anyway his list is full so you will; have to look for your own toy boy."

Ahh! So you admit it then Bren. He is your bit on the side. What would Robert think?"

"There is no stopping you is there. I will not go0 into that. I know you fancy the guy, he is my radiant Adonis and no mistake, but he is not for sharing, even my best friend..."

Janice looked forlorn and I was maybe being too harsh with her. But she does get on my tits sometimes. I've seen her eyeballing him...

At that moment Cliff arrived armed with his state of the art window cleaning apparatus.

Janice was all eyes like she was in another place, eyeballing him.

"He doesn't need a ladder you see, those are a thing of the past with all this health and safety business that is going on."

"I bet" Janice said again.

"Janice, Shut Up!" I yowled

I knew what I would do to really make her spine tingle. I asked if he would come in for a cuppa.

He looked at me knowingly and replied "Two Sugars?"

Two sugars it is! I replied with an equally knowing grin.

Janice just stood there looking so disgruntled.

"I don't expect you would like me to join you? I'm parched and it is such a hot day. I could so with a nice cup of tea!"

I walked close to her and whispered in her ear; "You'd try anything wouldn't you.? You may be my best friend but I don't share."

"I was only asking Bren. You are one lucky woman. Just enjoy and leave me with my sad thoughts! She moaned. "But just be careful eh? Remember yo0u love Robert."

At that point I left here, There were important things to attend to. Besides making tea that is!

Over tea, or rather coffee for Cliff, that is what he prefers, with a custard cream to dip. Then he is happy. And I so want him to be happy with what I have in mind.

I felt comfort with Cliff. I know he was hitched. He told me so. But what harm is there in a little fun and tussle we agreed the first time we made honey. His lady was heavily regnant and he was without. Not because she didn't want too he told me but more like he didn't want to harm the baby.

"I am one rough lover, I just can't help it" he said before we did it.

Was he boasting or was it really because he was that considerate?

"There are other ways" I advised. And it is good fun too. And think of your partner too. She may be pregnant but a little harmful sex play would not go amiss. A woman needs to think she is still wanted by her guy."

"Yeah I know that Bren, but it is never like the end product is it. With you I can be as rough as like because you want that and no harm done. It is good doing the oral stuff and all that, and she enjoys that, she enjoys other things to, but I just don't want to go the full hog while she is like she is right now, I would feel awful if she lost the baby."

"Well I'm not complaining," I said warmly. I enjoy you coming always so I am here for as long as you want."

"You are a real star" he whispered. And I knew I was in for a wonderful treat. It was good for the soul and good for us, meaning him and Robert and me. I will explain later. I aim to be fully occupied for the next half hour at least so if you don't mind, let me have my thing with my gorgeous work of male art and I will be back with you. And if you'd like - and I am sure you will because you enjoy reading these tales, I will tell you in lurid detail just how Cliff and I operate.

Ta -Ta for now and fare thee well. I shall!

*******************************

I know you are dying to know what we, that is Cliff and I eh? Well we didn't. Life is a shit sometimes. Robert had a sicky and had to come home just as we were indulging, Typical Huh? But all is not lost. Poor Robert was too poorly to realize what was going on, said all he needed was some shut eye and he would feel fine later.

And then, not long after that, Janice got me on the mobile.

"Everything okay?" she said with that inquisitive tone of voice.

"Why shouldn't it be, Janice, I am here with my toy boy as you call him and all is good with the world."

"I just thought, well, you see I saw hubby come back and, and" she hesitated but I knew what she was on about. As usual she was being bloody nosy.

"Everything is fine and dandy. Talk later, now shove off!"

Cliff said that was rude.

"She knows me by now; she was just being nosy, Nothing different there!"

Cliff looked thoughtful. "She is a bit of alright is Janice. Love her slinky figure and that red hair."

"Keep you eyes off, I have enough trouble with her as it is, eyeballing you."

"Well you will just have to keep my mind occupied in other areas won't you Bren!" he smirked. He was probably niggled because of delayed action, caused by Robert coming home from work unexpected.

But there we were, all snuggled up on the settee, Robert sound upstairs so we had the green light to go.

Cliff is a lovely fella, I simply cannot get enough of his. He turns sex to poetry and has enough good rhythm to create a new tune every time we bond.

And now, letting my hand wonder and watching his expression and hearing his agreeable moans, I am in my element. He kisses me full on the lips with some French thrills too, his tongue finding mine and twiddling like you do when you are in the sublime joy of a deep French kiss.

He was just the tonic I needed and that is not put down to Robert. It is simply that this woman need a lot of loving and I believe Robert has come to terms with the fact that I need something else to strengthen our marriage partnership, and since I have been seeing Cliff, just casually as we do, it has done a power of good because Robert as good as admitted that he felt guilty for not having the measure to give me all that I deserved, that he loved me that much he could accept my sharing with another guy, on the understanding it was just casual.

Of course Janice had no idea of our arranged diversions and I loved to keep her guessing. I think that she is forever worried and concerned that my 'naughtiness' as she calls it, will be the death of me, or rather the death of our marriage.

Little does she know?

Taking a breather from Cliff's deep kisses I whispered my true feelings into his ear, squeezing the lobe as I did so.. "Being with you is so very beautiful and complete Cliff, I absolutely adore you. We share wonderful sex together and I am forever grateful that whoever is up there, had the fortitude to make it so special and so diverse."

Cliff just mumbled like guys do. He has emotion of course he does. But us women, well it is not just the sex, it is emotion too and that is what makes it complete. How is it for a guy? Well mostly it is physical; I guess and that is the name of the game. And I guess it seems to work quite well. It brings out the animal in Cliff I adore. The way he loves me with just enough of the rough, mixed with the wonderfully spasmodic gentle stroking and touching, making every time we meet special and fresh.

But now I am in my element once more and as I let my hand wonder, as do my kisses across his chest, I feel the electricity of out love begin to build and grow stronger and stronger

"Do what you do best baby?" he asked in his boyish tone which drew me all the more to him, and I knew what he wanted straight away. It was something to which I had become accustomed with Cliff more than ever with Robert, who is not so orally inclined,

But Cliff more than makes up for that and it is something I need. There is something so beautifully intimate about mutual oral loving that stimulates and builds into that heavenly and so sensual climax of two souls fused together.

He is my Teddy Bear, my comforter who feels and tastes divine, the sheer earthiness with a hint of the flavour of the sea as I indulge in a wonderful prelim of things to come.

Cliff grunted and mumbled his appreciation of what I was doing.

"Baby, I love when you tease with your tongue, let me please you as you do me. Together, That is how I like it."

And I arrange myself as he loves me to be, astride with his head beneath my skirt so he can forage and find me how he likes. With all the very sexual underwear he loves me to wear.

This is true loving to the hilt and we enjoy each other to the full

I want him to be with me never-rending that is how good it is with Cliff.

But I shall have to tell him about my innermost secret which means I am taking a huge risk putting our wonderful prelateship of the very edge.

But it has to be done, else he will find out sooner or later and he would not forgive me for keeping something so private away from him..

Next Chapter; Discovery.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers