Scared Stiff Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrrhhh!" she tried to escape.

It stopped whence it had reached her knees. On her hands and knees, frozen to the very bone, awaiting what would happen next. She looked around the dark cave for a new figure, expecting to see a terrible monster come out of nowhere and rape her bruised insides; but it never came.

She could barely feel it, but it seemed that the ice from her right knee was forming in droplets slowly up her thigh.

"Hohoh, god, no!" she now knew what was yet to come.

It crawled up and up, past her thigh and then continued up to her awaiting pussy lips. In one sharp strike of pain, it froze her juices inside of her.

"Unhhghghghghhh!!!!!!!!" the pain and pleasure combined into one in her mind and she lost control of her senses. It was like having the largest dildo she had ever had, completely made of ice, entering her whole. "AH, AH, AHHH!!!!!!"

After a few seconds of stinging cold, she then felt it continue on throughout the rest of her insides. Her legs were first, her blood ran cold as could be. The very bones locked into place, and the ice spread up throughout the rest of her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the pain was incredible. It continued up and up, her entire form was nothing but a head and a frozen statue of ice now. It crept up her throat next, locking her head upwards in place and kept going through and out her mouth.

This was it, she was unable to breathe and surely going to die. The pain was blinding, literally.

Then all at once, when the pain seemed all to unbearable, the ice in and outide her body melted instantly; all except for a straight rod of ice that pierced through her mouth and reach all down through her body and out her pussy. She still could not breathe, and she only had seconds to remove the rod from her throat before death took her. She fell to the ground even lower and grabbed with her numbed hands at the pole from her pussy. She twisted and pulled, the ice ripping and tearing all the way down her throat as it sucked and stuck on to it.

"Gahhhh!" she could finally breathe again, but her vocal cords no longer worked as they had. She continued pulling, her numb hands slipping off the rod and barely able to grasp on.

As the rod neared its end, blood could be seen upon its side from her. It terrified her more than anything, not being able to know if this nightmare and the real world would intertwine as one.

ACT 4

"You have a strong heart," the familiar voice could be heard again.

Judy was back in the old fashioned diner, sprawled out upon the floor as she was in the cave. She could not say anything; she had spent all of her energy and was on her last strand of life.

"I was quite adamant about not allowing you to ever wake up again, Judy," the man with the concealed face walked over to stand beside her dying form. "It appears I do not have enough time to put you through another encounter, however. You do seem quite worn out, though. Perhaps a good old regular fucking will drain the rest of your energy from you," he knelt down and whispered in her ear. "I know your fantasies too,"

Judy struggled to move her head, her eyes shifted slowly to focus upon him. He removed his jacket and revealed his face to her then. It was Alex.

"You are lucky you are so insatiable, Judy," he spoke. "You get to die happily instead of upon that ice rod. He removed the rest of his clothing and turned her over.

"Unh," she tried to gain her composure, it was impossible at this point.

Alex plunged his thick member deep inside of her and quickly went to work on her. It felt terrible given what she'd been through, but her mind was so exhausted that she could easily have given in to the fantasy right then and took comfort in the fantastical setting. Alex bent his head down and assaulted her mouth with his own. Her limbs were still too heavy to move on their own, she was as a vegetable for the picking.

His violent thrusts in and out of her body drained her even more, so much so that she could not allow herself to take pleasure in the thought of it all.

"Wh...wh...why....me...?" she mouthed the words.

He smiled down evilly, "Because I desire you above any other."

And now she was going to die for it? Judy could not believe this. She refused to allow it to go any further, it was time to beat this once and for all. She shut her eyes tightly, and screamed in her mind. All the things she had been through tonight, she let out in one big epileptic episode inside her thoughts and urged herself to wake from this horrible nightmare.

"What are you doing?" the dream virus, posed as Alex, felt something going wrong.

Judy ignored his blabber, forcing her mind to focus all its energy into waking up.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch! I'm going to fuck your stupid brains into mush and there's nothing you can do about it! Do you hear me!?" the sound of his voice was growing more muffled, and the pain was finally relieving itself from her.

"Fuck you," she whispered as everything faded to black.

Judy woke up in her bed in a cold sweat. The whole disgusting nightmare was still fresh in her mind, and she could still imagine the horrible pain she had endured throughout the many encounters.

She breathed heavily, relieved that it was over, but still wanting so badly to know whether she had just been on the very brink of death or not. And there was always the harsh possibility that it could happen again the next time she went to sleep. Her body felt fine, however, and she ran out of bed to fetch a much needed drink.

Of vodka.

CONCLUSION

(One week later)

Leslie Fishel answered the phone.

"So how did our little experiment go today?" the voice asked.

"Judy Anson came in for her scheduled appointment today," Leslie replied.

"Mm, a failed project then. You aren't much of a hypnotist, are you?"

"I wouldn't say it failed, exactly. She described the horrible events we implanted into her head, just as we planned. And for the record, I don't 'hypnotize', I simply implant hidden messages into a person's subconscious using a formula of carefully ordered words as I speak," Dr. Fishel gloated.

"Then why didn't it work? If her mind was really convinced she was feeling those things, the amount of stress should have killed her!"

"It seems she was able to wake up before it could be finished. She's a strong girl. You know, this experiment would have worked much better on a male, their threshold for pain is not nearly as admirable," Leslie sighed to herself.

"Will you try again?"

"Not on her, she's been through enough torture for one lifetime. I'll find a new client to work on, and this time I'll choose someone a little more... weak."

"I look forward to hearing about it. Just how do you get them to believe so strongly in their dreams, doctor?"

"Hahaha," Leslie laughed out loudly. "It's really quite easy. I know all of their deepest, darkest secrets."

The End

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuungh..............

Not scary, just annoying. Agree with the previous poster stop the uuuuuungh ahhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that's beyond childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ohhh

Too many urghs and ohhhhhhhhs.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Together in the Tentacle Lair Two victims of a tentacle lair try to find a way out.in Erotic Horror
The Pasture in Space A space colony with human cows and tentacle monsters.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Alpha Killer Betrayed, Abused and Taken.in NonHuman
Godzilla vs. Kaizer Ghidorah! The King Of Monsters faces against his biggest threat yet!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 01 Young virgin couple go on holiday together.in NonHuman
More Stories