ScarJo's Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty sure this would last long, given my low reserves. Or maybe not, given how Scarlett rode me and ran her own hands over my chest. I knew she could be insatiable, but she clearly got ready to go the distance tonight.

Well, a good marriage does take an equal effort from both sides.

I started to put in mine by holding her tits, pushing them up each time she bounced on me. They went in and out of the water, then I went down and licked water off her chest once again. This kept Scarlett still on my lap, as I took over the work of pounding into her.

Scarlett wrapped her arms around my head, keeping me between her tits while I slammed her harder in the water. Some of it was flying out of the tub now, and when Scarlett moved her hips up and down again, we were really starting to make a mess.

"Oh, fuck, you're really gonna make me cum again...." Scarlett sounded amazed.

"I should be the spent one...." I pointed out.

"You know where to put it if you're not," Scarlett reminded. "Felt so good in my ass and mouth.....you gonna give my pussy a nice bath too?"

"This should help...." I growled, now letting my left fingers do some overdue work on her pussy. Combined with my hips pumping fast again, Scarlett would probably go well before me.

Didn't mean I couldn't give her some extra help. Leaning up to her ear, I gave her a taste of her own verbal medicine.

"Just one more time, baby," I growled. "One more bit of cum all over my cock, and you can go to sleep. Give me my cum and I'll give you yours...."

"What's mine is yours...." Scarlett groaned out, riding me harder and making more water fly out of the tub.

"Yes, it's mine....all mine," I confirmed, squeezing and fucking Scarlett harder. "I want my wife to cum one more time...."

"Me too....fuck, me...." Scarlett was reduced to growls, once we both started rubbing her pussy harder. She kept riding and splashing around, making a mess all over the place -- until she arched back and made an overdue mess on me.

I had to hold Scarlett's waist to keep her upright, and to give myself something other to do than cum. When she slumped and laid on my body, I needed a new distraction, so I reached down and took out the drain stopper. We already got a lot of water on the bathroom floor, and any more time in what was left would make us prune anyway.

As the water went down the drain, I saw we didn't look pruned yet. In fact, the prospect of seeing a naked, dripping Scarlett was just what I needed, prunes or no. "Sit up," I asked her once most of the water was gone.

Scarlett sat herself up, allowing me to see just how wet she was -- all over. Drops of water ran down her breasts, waist, and every other perfect part of her. Somehow, but not improbably, the feel of her wet body parts was even better.

After running my hands all over her wet tits, curves, back and ass, I knew I was done. There was nothing else to do on my wedding night, and nothing else I was physically capable of. Save for the one last thing.

It took about 15 seconds worth of pumps to cross that final thing off. After about 10 seconds worth of finally cumming in my wife's pussy, I was finally spent.

Although we'd just dirtied ourselves after all that time in this tub, we didn't clean ourselves off. Although this was hardly a comfortable place now, we had no energy to get out of it. Once Scarlett sighed in relief and laid herself against me again, and once my hands rested on her wet, naked back, I knew none of us were moving another inch any time soon.

It was time to officially sleep with my wife for the first time. In an empty tub we probably wouldn't wake up in until the afternoon. Between that and the other ways we made ourselves sore, we'd probably have to stay in an actual bed for a while to recover.

For some reason, that didn't make me feel too disappointed.