Students Rule II Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian looked the older woman over, nodding his head approvingly. "I think I'd like to check her out more closely," he said. He then turned to Ms. Lee. "Go get one of the kitchen chairs."

"Yes, sir," she replied without hesitation. She left the room, returning a few seconds later with a chair.

"Set it right there," Brian ordered, pointing to the middle of the room. Once the chair was in the indicated spot he sat down.

"Bring her to me," he ordered. "But have her lose the pants first. I want her completely naked."

"Yes, sir," the principal replied obediently, moving quickly to where Brenda stood, still hunched over against the wall.

Brenda's mind was mush. In the last four or five minutes she'd gone from being in control of an important meeting to being stark naked and exploding in orgasm at the hands of a woman while a high school boy looked on. Now, with her head still reeling from the effects of the orgasm, her naked body was to be presented for the young man's inspection. There was a very bewildered look in her eyes when she turned to Ms. Lee.

"I know you're nervous," Virginia said in a soft, almost kind voice, "so we'll do this one step at a time. First, you need to stand up straight." She placed her finger under Mrs. Wallace's chin, applying a slight upward pressure. Slowly, with only minimal resistance, the naked woman straightened her hunched over body until she was standing straight up, her back against the wall.

Ms. Lee smiled, brushing a stray lock out of Brenda's eyes. "Now the hands," she said, taking each of Brenda's hands in hers and moving them slowly to her sides.

Virginia smiled, running her fingertips lightly over Mrs. Wallace's breasts, noting the still erect nipples. "Now the pants," she said, almost in a whisper.

For a moment Brenda just stood there, unmoving. Finally, just as Ms. Lee was beginning to think further action might be needed, the naked woman nodded her head slightly. Then, with more than a little awkwardness, she kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her pants, pushing them out of the way with her foot.

Virginia nodded, taking hold of her arm and leading her across the floor. Finally, when Brenda stood immediately before the seated Brian, Virginia released her arm and retreated back behind Brian.

For a minute, everything was silent, Brian seated in his chair with Ms. Lee at his back while Mrs. Wallace stood before him, completely naked and shaking noticeably. Finally, Brian broke the silence.

"You see how Ms. Lee obeys me without hesitation?" he asked.

Mrs. Wallace nervously nodded her head.

"I expect nothing less from you. Do you understand?"

There was a slight hesitation before she nodded her head once again. This time, however, that response didn't quite suit the young man.

"When I ask you a question I expect an answer, not a nod of the head. We'll try it one more time -- do you understand that you are to obey me without hesitation?"

Brenda swallowed deeply. "Yes, sir," she finally answered. "I understand."

"Good," Brian said, nodding his head. He raised his hands to Brenda's stomach. "Now it's time to check out my new slut," he said, sliding his hands lightly up her body.

His hands wandered lightly over her chest and stomach, drawing little circles around her breasts and nipples before he allowed them to drift to her sides and down to her hips. He slid his right hand between her thighs, eliciting a small gasp as it brushed across her lips before withdrawing and moving back to her breasts, where he grabbed hold of her nipples and twirled them in his fingers. Finally, he withdrew the hands.

"Turn around," he ordered. She obeyed without hesitation.

"Now spread your legs and bend over." Again she obeyed without question. It wasn't until he ordered her to reach back and spread her butt cheeks apart so he could examine her ass and pussy up close that she realized just how low she'd sunk and how little fight she'd put up. Still, she didn't hesitate to do exactly as instructed, knowing as she pulled her cheeks wide that she truly was Brian Bitner's slut.

She held her position for several seconds, waiting while Brian looked her over.

"It's a very pretty pussy, don't you think, Virginia?" he said after a bit.

"Yes, sir," came the response. "It looks like she's quite wet, too."

"Yes, it does, doesn't it?" he asked rhetorically as he reached out with his right hand.

Despite that fact that she was right there, listening as they talked about her like some dumb, inanimate object, Brenda jumped when his fingers slid into her pussy. She recovered quickly, however, returning immediately to her bent over position without releasing her cheeks.

Brian allowed her to stand there with two of his fingers buried in her pussy while he turned to Ms. Lee. "You're right. She's quite wet. I think being a slut agrees with her."

"Yes, sir," Ms. Lee agreed. "I rather thought it might."

Brian then returned his attention to his slut and began sliding his fingers slowly into her very excited womanhood while she stood before him, bent over, spreading her butt cheeks wide.

His pistoning fingers had Brenda's full attention as they slid first in, then out, then in again, repeating the process over and over as those lustful feelings grew stronger and stronger within her. It didn't matter that he was 20 years her junior or that she was the authority figure while he was a mere student. Nor did it matter that she was acting like a total and complete harlot, allowing herself to be completely dominated by him. No, the only thing that mattered at that moment were those fingers and the steadily quickening pace with which they were assaulting her pussy.

She lowered her head, moaning as her pleasure continued to build, breathing deeply in an effort to maintain her concentration and keep from falling over. And then he spoke.

"I'm confused about one thing, Mrs. Wallace," he said, slowing the pistoning of his fingers only slightly. "It seems that you have put yourself in the very same position that Ms. Lee did. Further, it seems that you enjoy it. Am I right so far?" he asked, shoving his fingers deep into her pussy.

"Yes," she gasped. "Oh God, yes."

"However, after looking at the pictures and video's on my computer, you found it necessary to turn her in. I'm having a little trouble reconciling those two positions," he said as he withdrew his fingers completely. "Perhaps you can help me."

Brian had taken her to the brink of orgasm before challenging her and withdrawing his fingers, ensuring that it was a fuzzy mind at best that tried to address his challenge. Still, Mrs. Wallace had enough presence of mind to hold her position as she tried to engage her brain enough to answer his question. She did not, apparently, respond quickly enough.

"Stand up and face me," he barked.

She rose quickly and turned around, a flushed look on her face.

"Now bend over my knees," he ordered, "and I'll show you how I'm going to reconcile the two positions."

There was a look of total disbelief on her face as she realized what he was going to do. "But, but," she stammered. "I was only . . ."

"Over my knees, Mrs. Wallace. Now!" he barked again.

The impatient tone of his voice served its purpose, startling the naked woman into obedience. It took only a couple of seconds for her to assume her position, sprawled out across his lap. It was only a second after that when his left hand came to rest on her back and his right hand landed a stinging blow to her ass.

WHACK!!

Brenda yelped, instinctively trying to rise up from his lap after the unexpectedly hard blow landed. But Brian held her in place easily, allowing her to squirm for several long seconds before delivering the next blow.

WHACK!!

The second blow was as hard as the first, eliciting another yelp from Mrs. Wallace. This time, however, she held her position obediently, waiting for the next blow.

WHACK!!

Brian hesitated five or six seconds between each of the twenty blows, delivering each new blow with a sting equal to that of the previous. Other then the yelp she let out as each of the blows landed, however, Brenda took the blows without protest, and then waited nervously for the next blow to fall.

She jumped instinctively when his hand once again touched her ass. This time, however, the hand came gently, without pain, instead resting lightly on her beet red cheeks, rubbing them tenderly before easing the fingers into her pussy.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her, leery that she hadn't felt the last of the stinging blows. But the blows didn't return as the fingers worked her womanhood faster and harder, eliciting moans and groans to replace the yelps.

He worked her pussy with a passion while sliding his left hand underneath her to fondle her breasts. She could feel herself heating up, knowing instinctively that her orgasm was near. Still, she had that lingering concern about the next blow, knowing, somehow, that the pain was not yet over.

And then her orgasm struck, vanquishing all rational thought from her mind. For the briefest of moments everything was again right with the world as she writhed atop his lap, oblivious to everything but her own pleasure. And then they started again.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

This time there was no break between blows. And this time, despite the fact that she knew the blows were coming, she was totally unprepared for the pain. After the fifth blow landed she screamed out, pushing herself from Brian's lap and onto the floor, winding up flat on her back at his feet.

She lay there, staring up at her tormentor, not knowing for certain whether she was in agony or ecstasy. She struggled to catch her breath, grateful for the precious few seconds he gave her before he looked over his shoulder and nodded at Ms. Lee.

When she saw Virginia return his nod and smile, Brenda knew instinctively that her punishment was over. Now it was time for something new. She watched the principal step out from behind Brian's chair, step over her prone body and turn around, facing her master over her guest's body. Then without further fanfare, she began removing her clothes.

Brenda's eyes were glued to the principal, watching intently as her clothing came off, one piece at a time. First to go was the tank top, sliding up her torso before being tossed unceremoniously aside. Next was the skirt, falling to her feet after its button was freed and its zipper lowered.

Ms. Lee paused, looking down at her guest, smiling as she ran her tongue over her lips. She then ran her hands suggestively up her sides and onto her bra-enclosed breasts, squeezing them before reaching around to unhook the clasp and toss the bra aside.

She then bent forward at the waist, hooked her thumbs in her skimpy panties and pushed them over her hips, wiggling her ass teasingly as the delicate item slid down her legs. Finally, she kicked her panties and skirt aside, sliding her hands teasingly down her stomach until her fingers were dancing over her clit.

Brenda stared up at her hostess, watching intently as she gyrated her hips suggestively and teased her love button. Just a few days earlier she wouldn't have believed it possible for her to get excited watching another woman dance. Now, she couldn't wait to get her hands on her. But she was patient, holding her position on the floor, more than willing to follow the principal's lead.

Funny, but it mattered not at all that her first time making love to a woman would be in front of an eighteen year-old boy.

Virginia continued her little dance for nearly a minute, swaying her hips and fingering herself with one hand while the other roamed freely over her body. The events of the last half hour had proven very hot, leaving the principal in a very frazzled state. And now that the punishment had been appropriately doled out, she was finally free to address her own needs, with Mrs. Wallace's assistance, of course.

She stopped her dance and bent over, extending her hands downward. With an excited, yet nervous, smile, Brenda reached up and took the hands, slowly rising to her feet with the principal's help.

They stood there for a moment, holding hands as young Brian Bitner looked on, before slowly melting into each other's arms.

The feel of a naked woman's body pressing against her own was like nothing Brenda had ever imagined -- soft and tender, yet alive with passion. She allowed her hands to wander over Ms. Lee's backside, from her back up to her head, where she ran her fingers playfully through her hair, and then down to her ass, where she traced delicate little circles around her cheeks before grabbing them and squeezing, pulling her womanhood even closer to her own.

Their embrace went on for nearly a minute, each woman's hands busily exploring the other's body, before Ms. Lee pushed her guest away. For a moment, the women stood there, staring into each other's eyes, their mutual hunger obvious. Finally, Virginia took Brenda's hands and began backing up, pulling her guest with her until she backed into a wing chair. And then she sat down.

With her butt on the edge of the chair and her legs spread wide, Ms. Lee pulled Brenda forward, bringing her breasts to within inches of her face. She then released her hands and took hold of her butt-cheeks, massaging them as she leaned forward to plant soft little kisses across her stomach. Brenda's hands moved directly to her hostesses head, holding it as the kisses continued to fall, guiding it to where more were needed. She closed her eyes and arched her back, bending her neck upwards as the tender attack continued. And through it all, she was oblivious to Brian Bitner's presence in the room, her young master who by this time was on his feet and halfway undressed.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Brenda found the resolve to push the principal away. She looked down at her, smiling, before lowering herself to her knees between her thighs. And then she pushed her so her upper back and head were resting on the seat back, before letting her hands come to rest briefly on her taut stomach.

She looked down upon the naked woman she was about to make love to -- at her wavy blonde hair falling haphazardly against the seat-back, at her beautiful, full breasts with their pale areolas rising and falling with each new breath, and at the heart of her womanhood, spread wide in anticipation of her arrival. Mrs. Wallace allowed a smile to cross her lips as she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she slid her hands upward, finally taking possession of those beautiful, heavy orbs.

She squeezed Virginia's breasts, massaging them and pressing them together. She slid her fingers to those beautiful, extended nipples, taking them and twirling them slowly, eliciting approving moans from their owner. Finally, she lowered her mouth and sucked them in, first the right, then the left, before dragging her teeth over their tips, scraping them just hard enough to cause her charge to squirm, before planting tender, soft kisses all over them.

She allowed her mouth to abandon the breasts, her hands once again taking possession of them as her lips continued down her stomach. She licked and kissed every inch of the squirming stomach below her, dragging her hands reluctantly away from her heaving bosom as her mouth moved ever nearer its target.

Her hands and mouth arrived at Ms. Lee's pussy at the same time, as if part of a well choreographed dance that was performed to perfection. She spread the lips gently with her fingers, lowering her lips to her engorged button and sucking, flicking her tongue across it as Virginia gasped, grabbing onto the chair arms and arching her back.

It was at that moment that Brian re-entered the game, sliding up behind Brenda's ass, rubbing his aroused cock against her pussy. Now it was Brenda's turn to gasp as she lifted her head and turned back, hoping to see her master's face as he slid his manhood into her for the first time.

Her eyes grew hungrier as he slid his meat in, stretching her nicely with his girth. But once he was in her he stopped, holding steady inside her as his hands rested on her hips. Brenda smiled at him, running her tongue teasingly over her lips, grinding herself against him as she turned her attention back to Ms. Lee's pussy.

Virginia quickly grabbed the returning head, pulling it hard against her womanhood. She let out a gasp when the lips once again slid over her hot bulb. It was the fingers sliding into her hot, wet pussy, however, that put her over the edge, causing her to scream out as the fingers banged their way in and out as her orgasm struck home.

When Brian heard Virginia scream out, he commenced his attack on Mrs. Wallace, pounding his meat into her as she fell forward into the principal's arms, her head pressing against the heavy softness of her bosom. She moaned into the still gasping orbs, happily helpless against her master's assault. It was no wonder that she came almost instantly, sinking deeper into Ms. Lee's arms as her own orgasm overwhelmed her, even as young Brian was filling her with his seed.

* * *

It was some time before life returned to the three lovers. Brian rose uneasily to his feet and reached for his underwear. Mrs. Wallace reluctantly withdrew from Virginia's warm embrace, taking a position beside Ms. Lee's chair on her knees. The principal held her position on the chair, her fingers playfully twirling Brenda's hair while she watched her master dress.

It wasn't until Brian was completely dressed that anyone spoke.

"Brian," Ms. Lee said. "I have a request."

It was not lost on Brian that the principal had called him by his first name. She rarely -- if ever -- called him that when 'the game' was on. He fought down his initial instincts to call her on that, deciding to hear what she had to say first.

"I'm listening," he said.

Ms. Lee rose to her feet and crossed the few feet that separated them, reaching out to take his hands in hers. She looked into his eyes and, smiling weakly, made her request.

"No more pictures and no more blackmail. Not on me, not on Brenda, not on anyone. The price is too steep. Can you promise me that?"

Brian hesitated, his eyes darting from one woman to the other before settling on Virginia. Finally, a smile crept across his face and he nodded his head. "Yes ma'am," he said. "No more pictures and no more blackmail. I promise."

There was a tear in the principal's eye when she slid into his arms. "You never called me ma'am before," she whispered almost inaudibly.

Awkwardness hung in the air for several moments before Brian pushed the still naked principal from his arms. He kissed her lightly on the forehead and turned towards Mrs. Wallace.

"Mrs. Wallace, I wish we could have done this in different circumstances," he said, referring to Ms. Lee's forced resignation. Then he shrugged his shoulders slightly. "I guess I'll see you around."

As he turned for the door Brenda rose to her feet, digging quickly through her purse. Finding what she was looking for, she turned, reaching the front door at the same time as Brian.

"Here's my card, Master. It has all my phone numbers and my e-mail address on it. I'd like it if you'd call me."

Brian smiled, pulling her closer and kissing her on the forehead. "What about your husband?"

She shrugged. "What about him?"

* * * * * * *

12