School for Sluts 02

Story Info
Feuding schoolgirl sluts go too far.
5.6k words
4
110.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers

Please note all characters portrayed in this story are over 18 years of age.

*

The large circle of baying kids quickly went silent as Mrs Osbourne appeared and moved through them, parting them as easily as a hot knife would cut through butter. She swiftly made it to the centre of the mob and was not surprised at the two girls she found there. Katie Marsh and Jodie Price in a tangle of arms and legs, their school uniforms ripped and pulled away, their hair showing all the signs of having been in a vicious catfight. The Head Mistress spoke loudly and harshly and everybody listened to her.

"You two again! Right come with me to my office, as for the rest of you get out of here, school is over and unless you want a week long detention I do not want to see any of you here!"

The crowd quickly dispersed while the scowling schoolgirls sorted out their clothes and hair while they trailed in the Head's wake.

Once in her office Sharon Osbourne sighed as she sat in her chair behind her desk and contemplated the two girls standing across from her. This was not the first time they had been here. The problem was they were too similar, both Alpha females, both loud, brash, confident, sexy young women, Both aggressive and single minded and very selfish.

"Well girls what was it over this time?"

Jodie explained while Katie smirked.

"She claimed I had a funny nose, said I had had a nose job. I couldn't let the fat bitch say that!"

"Fat! Fat! Least I'm not a skinny cunt like you!"

"ENOUGH! Do not say another word! Either of you!"

Sharon had heard it all before. These two girls had hated each other the moment they had sent eyes on the other and it had only intensified since. They fought over friends, over name calling, over homework, over sports and latterly over boyfriends. Both were good looking in their own way but their attitudes nearly were terrible.

"I've had it with you two! Thank god you're both leaving at the end of term. But I'll tell you what I had better not catch you fighting on my school grounds again! Go and do it somewhere else, rip each others hair out, scratch your eyes out, bludgeon each other for all I car but it better not be here. You two badly need to settle this feud before too long, but it better not be here!"

*

Katie lay face down on the bed, her large, fleshy breasts pressed to the mattress and smiled to herself as her naked body jerked forward at regular intervals. She was almost laughing but decided not yet that time would come. Mark, Jodie's boyfriend, was behind her, also naked and fucking her hard doggy style. They were at one of the other girls house for a party and Katie had snagged Mark when Jodie was inexplicably delayed in getting to the party, a couple of drinks and some dirty talk and a flash of flesh was all it took to get the boy into bed with her and right then Katie was really enjoying being fucked. More for what would happen than the actual act though. She checked her watch and figured that bitch Jodie must have got here by now so she started moaning and squealing louder and louder. Mark was balls deep in a hot teenager so he didn't notice, all he noticed was the slut's pussy gripping his cock inside her all the tighter and he knew he was about to blow his load.

Jodie had arrived and was looking for her boyfriend. She was looking 'fucking hot' (in her own words) and was wearing a really daring revealing white outfit that she had bought at the weekend especially for tonight, she intended to have some kinky fun with Mark later on. She was a tall girl, her looks trashy rather classy. Her tan a bright, fake orange, her make up caked on rather than subtle. Her hair dyed blonde with the dark roots starting to show. Her new outfit just about covered her recently surgically enhanced breasts but only just and she loved the looks that guys and the other girls shot her, she just wished that fat cow Katie was here to see her entrance.

"Now where are you Mark?" she mused as she scanned the crowded living room party for her man.

Keeley, as a far prettier girl from her year spotted Jodie and decided to stir thing sup a bit.

"Hi Jodie, wow you look amazing! You looking for Mark? I think I saw him going upstairs a while ago."

Upstairs! Upstairs was never good, Jodie knew that. Not unless there was a games room in the house. With a growing sense of unease Jodie ascended the stairs, unaware of several heads turning to watch her and several more that followed a few steps behind her, eager to see the dénouement. They all knew Mark was Jodie's boyfriend and that he had disappeared upstairs earlier with her great rival and enemy, Katie. It should prove memorable. Even more so when they reached the top of the stairs to hear moans and ecstatic squeals coming from the nearest bedroom. Jodie barged the door open defiantly but her face fell as she entered to be faced with Katie staring up at her, her huge breasts swinging now just as Mark, eyes closed in ecstasy, grunted and spasmed and came inside her.

As a final blow in a long running feud it could hardly have been better, Katie smiled viciously at Jodie then at the group of people standing behind her craning their necks to see what was going on (Katie was hardly shy about being seen naked so what did she care?) before lifting her hand and flipping her middle finger at Jodie. For an instant Jodie broke. A choking sob escaped her throat and her eyes watered. She was humiliated, shown up, embarrassed and despite her famously tough exterior this hurt her and she could not hide it. She could have dealt with Mark cheating with anyone else (dumped him, but dealt with it) but with HER!!??

Everybody expected her to launch a foul mouth tirade against them, everybody (including Katie) expected Jodie to throw herself at them and start yet another in their series of nasty catfights. But what they didn't expect was for Jodie to put her hand to her mouth and turn around and run from the house, run from the crowd, run from her crowing rival. The feud apparently, was over and Katie had won, and didn't she know it!

*

Jodie was off school sick for the duration of the next week. Everyone knew why, especially Katie who spent the week with a huge smile plastered across her face. Of course she dumped Mark on the Monday, told him he had no chance with someone like her. The thing was while Jodie had her roots in trailer park trash Katie was actually from a pretty affluent family, she just acted like trash. And despite her behaviour at school, her parents intention was that she should go to University and better herself. Like her rival Katie relied too heavily upon make up and surgery to improve her looks, in fact she had overdone it on her boobs, she had had three surgeries now and it looked like she had two balloons under her shirt.

But this was her week, her school now she thought. That sour faced little bitch finally put in her place. But she wished she would show up so she could rub her victory in that bit more. Maybe even beat her up in a fight one more time.

However, when Jodie did return she appeared to be a changed girl. She was dressing far more conservatively, wearing less make up, her behaviour was much improved and most noticeably of all she was steering well clear of her great rival Katie. And it was not as if Katie did not try to provoke a reaction.

"I loved sucking your man's cock bitch!"

A charming note passed to her in English class. Jodie barely reacted crumpling it up and dropping it in the teachers bin as they left at bell time.

"Hey droopy tits? What's with the new look? Given up trying to compete with me? About time, ugly!"

This screeched in Jodie's face as she sat on a bench at lunchtime then with no reply forthcoming Katie spitting a chunk of saliva in Jodie's hair And still no reaction, even as a crowd of kids surrounded them and chanted.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Jodie just wiped the disgusting saliva off her and got up and turned her back on her rival and walked calmly away. It annoyed Katie but she soon took it as a clear sign she had won their feud and was the undisputed Alpha female of the school and slowly she forgot about her old rival. Until that is a couple of months later when the rumour started circulating that Jodie was pregnant!

Suddenly Jodie was the talk of the school. Pupils, teachers, parents and more speculated as to whether it was true and when Jodie confirmed that is was the speculation grew as to who the father was. But Jodie would not tell, though she did rather enjoy the spotlight being on her and that annoyed the hell out of her old rival., Katie. But she was no different than the others, she too wanted to know which poor sap had knocked that "ugly cunt" up (as she asked aloud in English class as Jodie listened on). But when she was to find out Katie would suddenly wished that she hadn't!

*

Katie was in the girls toilets on the third floor staring into a large mirror and adjusting her hair and thinking how fucking hot she was. It was afternoon recess and she wanted to look as good as possible for Randy later on. Randy was the school male hottie and it had taken Katie months of hard work to snag him and fend off the other bitches that had targeted him. As she was finishing up the door swung in and in strolled Jodie, smiling smugly at her former great rival. Instantly Katie wanted to smack the bitch and stick her fucking head in a toilet bowl but even she knew that with Jodie pregnant (and the bump was visible now) she daren't lay a finger on her.

"What are you smirking at skank?" demanded Katie aggressively.

Jodie's smirk grew wider as she replied.

"The first person to learn the identity of my child's father."

It hadn't been the reply Katie had expected and it threw her slightly.

"And what makes you think I give a fuck which dumb bastard knocked you up?"

"Oh but you do. And so you should. Here, there he is, recognise him?"

Jodie pulled out her mobile phone and held it up to Katie's face. On the high resolution screen was a picture of a naked man, it took Katie a moment to recognise him but when she did her blood ran cold.

"You should recognise him bitch, he is your father after all."

The picture had genuinely stunned Katie. It was her father. He was stark naked in the picture and smiling at the camera while stroking his hard cock. She had to put her hand out and grab onto a sink to keep her up. As much as she did not want to believe it she could sense the truth in what Jodie was saying.

"N-No! It isn't! It can't be! You're lying!"

"Sorry to disappoint you Katie but me and your dad had quite the little fling going for a while back there, seems your mum wasn't too keen to do certain things and I was more than happy to help him out. Plus seems he's got a thing for teenagers in school uniforms, kinda creepy eh?"

"Bitch! Give me that! Shut up!"

Jodie dodged back out of range of Katie's lunge and held the phone up as she spoke.

"Ah ha. Bad girl. You try that again and I press send on these images and the number I'm sending them may be known to you as well -your mother! So just stay back there and listen bitch or your dear old mum will be seeing her husband having his cock sucking on film by yours truly!"

Katie was stunned and for the moment did as she was told. She loved her parents and knew that her mother would never forgive her husbands infidelity. She also loved her dad and would do anything to protect him, however stupid it seemed he's been.

"Now Katie, I can see you're figuring this out so let me make it as simple as I can for a bimbo like you. Simply put if you do what I say from now until end of term then I will have this baby and no one will ever know that I'm carrying your step brother. Do anything else and I will send the pictures, film and turn up at your family home in person and rip your fucking happy family apart. Your choice darling, what's it going to be?"

Katie was reeling; her whole nice, organised world had just been exploded by the person she hated most in the world. Suddenly the confident, arrogant, brash young woman was missing to be replace by a hesitant unsure girl who clung to only one thought -- she could not let her mum know what her father had done. As her mind rocked Jodie took it as stalling and smiled decided to let her know the whole story.

"You shouldn't have done that to me at the party, humiliated me like that. But it's fine, now you are going to humiliate yourself far worse than that night, aren't you or else it's your family that will be humiliated -- or destroyed!"

"W-What do you want from me?" Katie had realised that she would have to do what the bitch wanted, there was no other option available.

"Oh we'll be having lots of fun between now and the end of term but for today, seeing as you've just finished that trashy make up of yours I think I'll give you a bit of a make over. Go into that cubicle, stick your head in the toilet bowl and flush it. Then we can toddle along to class like that, see what everyone thinks of your new look."

Katie pouted and moaned and even pleaded but Jodie just smirked at her and soon enough Katie knew it was pointless. She also knew that her foe was vindictive enough to carry out her threat regarding telling everyone who the father was so she had no choice. Distraught she headed to the indicated cubicle and was disgusted to see that it had balled up toilet roll, cigarette ends and other debris floating in it. It was horrible and she looked back at Jodie and tried to plead again, only for Jodie to hold up the phone and threaten to send the picture again. That was enough to convince her and Katie lowered herself to her knees then pushed her head right into the depths of the bowl and reached up to pull the handle, descending her head into a maelstrom of cold water and noise.

She emerged seconds after the flush had run it's course looking just as Jodie had dreamed she would. Her normally beautiful long, dark brown hair was a sodden, tangled mess with bits of white paper in it. Her make up had run and her face was a state. The water dripped onto her white school blouse and was turning the top half transparent.

"Right, that'll do, it suits you really. Trashy as fuck. I bet even that soft bitch Miss Duncan will say something."

And she was right. Even the normally docile Miss Duncan did pass comment on the mess Katie was in when she entered the classroom, though that was nothing as compared to what the other pupils said. Suddenly there was a slight chink in the most dominant female's position within the year. And Jodie was about to blow it apart even further.

*

"We had some good catfights didn't we? I kicked your ass, you kicked mine. It was fun, wasn't it?"

The questions were all rhetorical as Jodie address Katie the next day in the self same toilet block as the day before. Katie hoped to hell she wasn't going to be asked to dunk her head in a bowl again, it had stunk and she had rushed home after school to have a warm, long shower.

"And since I'm out of the picture I guess you think your Queen of the Catfights around school, don't you? Well you are going to have one this week and guess what bitch, you are going to lose. And your opponent? Oh it'll be Vicky Adams."

Katie's heart sunk when she heard Vicky's name. Victoria Adams was a posh kid. A real snob. She had rich parents and led a clique of similar girls at school. Katie and her had clashed a few times but it had never turned physical because they both knew Katie would wipe the floor with the skinny posh girl. But they hated each other for what they represented and took every opportunity to bitch about each other and diss each other without every really coming into contact. As Katie's feud with Jodie had taken over Vicky slipped into the background and got on with her school work, but since Jodie's pregnancy Katie and Vicky had clashed verbally a few times.

"You've told her? I'll kill you!"

"Hardly. I'm not that stupid bitch. But she knows that I've got something on you and that if I set up this fight you'll throw it as pitifully as I tell you to. Ain't that right?"

They both knew it was right and Katie could have cried as the week went to its inexorable conclusion. They set things up so it was Katie that made the challenge, daring Vicky to fight her in front of all her friends at lunch time. To everyone's surprise Victoria accepted and they set things up for that Friday night. As the week progressed the war of words escalated with Katie telling everyone (at Jodie's insistence) what she was going to do to the rich girl princess and how she would dominate, humiliate and destroy her.

Come Friday after school there was a bumper crowd on the playing grounds and with the teachers gone, no prospect of interruption. Katie's friends had never seen her look so tense before a brawl before and she had been in plenty.

"What are you worried for? You'll crush that skinny bitch!"

"Katie, she's an anorexic freak, you'll snap her like a twig!"

But that was all just noise to Katie, the only voice she was hearing was that of Jodie, earlier that afternoon.

"You'll go in to the fight all cocky and arrogant as usual. Don't you dare let on that anything is wrong. But as soon as Vicky gets her nails in your hair you will be like a rag doll to her, you hear. A rag-fucking-doll. She slaps you, you squeal. She throws you, you make her look strong. I want to see tears, hear begging and you acting like a snivelling coward out there. I don't see that then your mum sees the pictures and hears my story and hey presto your from a broken home, understand?"

She understood only too well and was trying hard not to be sick as she listened to the rabid crowd and stared across at Victoria Adams. Victoria looked so fucking smug. Every inch of her sleek jet black short haircut was immaculate. Her white blouse and tie in perfect symmetry. Her short tartan skirt and tights pristine. Of course Katie knew that she could take her, easily, but that just made it worse.

And then everyone seemed to back away from the two of them leaving them in the centre of the throng, staring at each other and ready to fight.

Vicky destroyed her opponent in less than five minutes. By the end Katie was on her knees, her blouse and bra ripped open to reveal her huge tits as she begged and pleaded with Victoria to leave off her. The crowd were shocked. Katie had sold every punch, slap and kick from her weak opponent like it was from a heavyweight boxer. She had squealed and screamed and acted like a craven coward. They were genuine tears in her eyes, tears of frustration at such a public humiliation. As Vicky gave her one last back handed bitch slap then spat full onto Katie's face Katie knew that her reputation and position at the school was destroyed.

And so it proved. The next week saw Katie lose many of her so called friends, it saw lots of girls that had previously avoided her like the plague and cowered from her face her up and ignore anything she said or did. And it saw Randy dump her very publicly in the dinner hall. Katie was fast becoming a figure of fun at school and she did not like it one bit. But Jodie did and she wasn't finished with her nemesis yet.

*

"Roland Wilson! You have got to be fucking joking! No fucking way! I am not touching that fat pig, no way!"

"You will bitch, and you know it so save the histrionics. You are my bitch now and you'll do what I tell you. So if I tell you to go out, seduce the fattest freak in the school and make a home made porno with him you will or else, well you know by now. So get out of here and get into some piggy loving. Oh and Katie? Every hole. You take that fat perverts cock in every hole, understand? You will very publicly become his slut girlfriend."

Roland Wilson was the school pig. He was grossly over weight, his hair was a greasy mess, he stank of stale body odour and he was ugly as fuck. Worse than all that though was his growing reputation as a pervert. He had been spotted buying hardcore porn magazines from the local newsagents, he leered at the girls as if he was mentally undressing them and he just had that look about him. That look that said it wouldn't be long until he was labelled a sex pest -- or worse.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers
12