School for Wayward Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie, you are dismissed and have the matron put the plug back as soon as you leave."

"Yes Ma'am." Replied Julie as she left the room.

Martha sat back down at her desk and turned on her computer.

"Ok, now let's get your daughter admitted." Martha asked Mary.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Mary gave Martha all the necessary information to have Becky admitted. Martha printed out the documents and gave them to Mary to sign. Mary reviewed the documents and signed and dated the forms.

"Very well Mary. Now let's get you daughter to the in processing room. You can be there if you want."

"After what Becky has put me through, I wouldn't miss it." She said with a grin.

Martha picked up the phone and called the matrons who handle the new arrivals and soon two women in uniforms appeared and each grabbed Becky and lifted her off the chair. They dragged her down the hall to the admissions room. Martha and Mary went into a joining room and both took seats as watched through a one way mirror.

"Mind if I smoke?" Mary asked.

"Not at all." Martha replied.

The two Matrons put Beck on an examination table. Her legs were put into stirrups and then held in place by leather belts. Two side extensions were pulled out and Becky's arms were pulled at a 90 degree angle and then leather belts were uses to secure them. Mary looked straight ahead and saw her daughter's legs and arms spread.

One matron took a pair of scissors, cut open her top exposing her bra. The other Matron, cut open her skirt and pulled it off, and then cut the front part of bra and removed it. The top was removed and now Becky was spread out in her panties. Mary noticed the red marks on Becky's tits. Becky's panties where then cut off and put on a table. The rest of the clothes were put in the trash. One of the matrons left since Becky was now secured to the table.

Becky started to wake up. "Where am I and what the fuck in going on here?"

The matron slapped Becky on the face. "Quite you slut. You're her for your own good. You had to give your mother a hard time by staying out late, drinking, smoking pot and letting boys put their nasty cocks in you."

"You can't keep me here." Becky yelled.

"Yes we can. Your mother signed the papers and you're here till we think you are fit to go back home. Now let's get started removing the traces of your slutty ways. Be a good girl and this won't take long. Give us trouble and will make it hard for you."

The matron went to a cabinet near by, pulled out some latex gloves from the box and then opened the cabinet door and removed a large enema and douche kit. She set them on the counter put on the gloves and then brought the kits to the exam table. The table has two metal poles that are use to hold the bags up high. A bag was hung onto each pole and Becky saw each of them and it eyes widened as she saw the long fat nozzles.

"No way in fucking hell are you putting that up my cunt or ass." She yelled.

"I warned you about making this hard." Replied the matron. She then walked over to the table were Becky's panties sat and picked them up. She then sat on stool in front of her spread legs. The matron pushed the panties up her pussy to soak up the cum still inside. She then wiped them across her ass to put some skid marks on them. She then got off the stool; and walked over towards Becky's head.

"Since you insist of making this hard and you seem to love cum so much, I think it would be appropriate to gag you with these nasty soiled panties. Just look at the cum on them and your shit marks. Enjoy them slut." As she forced Becky's mouth open and pushed them in.

Mary started to wiggle a bit in her chair as she watched this.

Martha looked at her as asked "Are you ok?"

Mary blushed and told her what happen with the pizza delivery boy.

Martha smiled back at her. "So you got a load of cum up your ass? Bet your panties are wet watching your daughter spread out, leaking cum from her cunt and ass, gagged with her soiled panties? Don't worry, a lot of moms have enjoyed watching their daughters go through this process. Some have even rubbed their cunts while watching. I don't mind if you do."

"Your so kind about this." Mary said as she stood up and pulled her skirt down.

Martha reached over and pulled Mary in front of her. "Now show me the cum in your panties."

Mary could not resist. Martha's tone in her voice made it difficult to say no. Mary pulled down her panties to her knees. Martha pulled the crotch up to see the large wet spot mixed in with her shit marks. She then cupped Mary's cunt with her hand and slowly rubbed her. Mary could do nothing but stand there and let Martha molest her.

"Ever been felt up like by a woman?

Mary shook her head no.

"You like it don't you. You feel naughty with your dirty panties at your knees letting a women molest your pussy?"

"Yes." Muttered Mary.

"I thought so. Now be a good girl and take off your clothes."

Mary did not hesitate and set a record time in stripping.

"Good girl. Now sit in the chair and spread your legs for me. I wanna taste of that cunt and ass."

Mary sat in the chair and up her legs over each of the arms. Martha stood in front of her and removed her skirt and jacket. She then removed her blouse and Mary looked at her large firm tits coved in a white sheet bra with matching panties covering her large thick bush. Martha reached around and unhooked her bra letting her tits fall free. She then pulled her panties down and kicked them off.

"There a 40D if you want to know. Now be a good girl and let me give you a taste before I go down on you." Martha took her right hand, rubbed her hairy cunt with it and slipped two fingers inside. After her fingers were nice and wet, she put her wet fingers in front on Mary's mouth. Mary needed no guidance as she opened her mouth and let Martha put her wet fingers inside. Mary eagerly sucked the juices and tasted cunt for the first time.

"Good girl."

"Now watch your slut daughter get cleaned out while I lick your cunt and ass." She said as she went down on her knees.

Mary felt her hot breath on her pussy and soon felt the tip of her tongue sliding between her folds.

Mary looked again through the glass to watch Becky. The matron had returned to the end of the table and removed the rubber bands that bound the tubing for the enema and douche. She attached a nozzle about six inches long and about 2 inched in diameter to the enema tube and then attached a nozzle to the douche kit that was eight inches long and four inches in diameter. With the nozzles in place, she pushed the enema one up Becky's ass hard and fast and then did the same with the douche. Becky was squirming as best she could and could not scream. The Matron looked at Becky and said "Time to clean out the slut." As she released the clamps, filling her cunt and ass with fluids.

"I'm sure a slut like you can handle this. The nozzles are designed as to not come out. Just relax and let it happened. Fighting it will only may you cramp really bad."

"Would you like me to play with your tits? Maybe suck on them, bit them?

Becky nodded yes.

"Your such a slut." The Matron reached into her uniform pocket and removed a pair of nipple clamps. Becky's eyes widen as the Matron leaned over her, pinched her right nipple hard and put the clamp on. Becky felt her nipple burn and moments later the left nipple was clamped. The Matron the pulled down a chain from a receptacle in the ceiling and connected to the center of the chain holding the clamps. She then pushed a button on the side on the exam table and watched the chain slowly retract. Becky squirmed as best she could as her 36D tits were pulled taunt.

"Now there, don't you feel better? Asked the matron.

Becky was still squirming.

By now, Becky was not the only one squirming. Mary had put her hands on Martha's soft hair as she let this women eat her cunt. Martha stopped looks at Mary asking. "What's going on in the room?" Mary told her Becky was plugged by the enema and douche and her tits were clamped at pulled tight upwards.

"Want the gagged removed so you can hear your slut daughter?"

"Oh yes, please." Moaned Mary.

Martha got up and went toward the window. She pushed a button and told the matron to remove the gag. As son as the gag was pulled out, Becky was screaming and crying. She then complained about her throat being dry.

Martha told Mary to get up and stand in front on the window. Martha stood behind her and began to rub her tits. "Watch this."

The matron walked over to the cabinet and removed a plastic container. The matron then pulled up her uniform and put the container between her legs. Mary watched as the matron began to fill the container with hot piss. She let down her uniform and then walked back to the exam table. She told Becky to open up and then poured some of the piss down her throat. Becky gagged and spit some of the piss out. The Matron slapped Becky and told her she better not spit any more piss back out or she'll get fifty licks of the paddle. Becky knew now that fighting any of this was hopeless. The matron then poured the rest of the piss down into her mouth and Becky swallowed all of it.

Mary's pussy dripped as she watched all of this. Martha reached down and rubbed her Mary's cunt. She whispered her Mary's ear. "Did you like that? Do you like the way your slut daughter is being humiliated for your benefit."

"Oh my yes." Whimpered Mary.

Martha then told Mary to lean against the glass and to stick her as out. Mary did so and Martha dropped to her knees and began to lick her cum filled ass. Martha began to squirm as Martha's tongue licked her ass crack and then pushed it inside. Martha tasted both Mary's ass and the boys cum. She then started to suck hard to removed the cum from her ass. Mary dropped her right hand and began to finger her cunt rather feverously. It did not take long before Mary came, squirting her cum down her legs and at the same time pushing more cum from her ass. Her legs went numb and she almost collapsed from the intensity. Martha then stood up and turned Mary around and before Mary could react, Martha kissed her and slipped her some of the cum from her ass. Mary eagerly tasted and swallowed the cum Martha passed to her.

After a few moments, both Martha and Mary sat down. Mary lit up a smoke and was trying to digest what had happened over the last forty-five minutes. Martha just looked over at Mary and smiled.

They both looked through the window as the douche and enema bags were empty. The matron the pulled out the tubes from the plugs and then undid the leather straps holding Becky down. She lowered the cable and disconnected the chain. The matron assisted Becky off the table and Becky was still weak, she slid to the floor.

"OK slut, time to use the toilet. Now see the tile box up ahead. Crawl over there and stay on all fours. I want that ass facing the mirror. You understand me?"

Becky nodded yes and crawled over to the box.

The matron told Becky stick her ass up high. As soon as she did, the matron removed the plug from her ass. Beck they began to expel the enema. A long brown stream shot about two feet from her ass. Mary smiled as she watched her. After a few minutes, the matron removed a hose from the wall and hosed down the contents of the enema.

"Ok slut. Now stand up and spread your legs like you do before some nasty boy puts his cock in you."

Becky complied and the matron the pulled out the plug from her pussy. As soon as she began to expel the douche, the matron in one swift move, pulled the nipple clamps and Becky yelled as her pussy emptied out and the blood rushed back to her burning nipples. When the douche was expelled, the matron turned on the hose and washed it down the drain. The matron then told Becky to go over to the shower. She was to take a good hot shower, clean her self, wash her hair to shave her pussy.

Martha looked at Mary and asked. "What do you think of our institution?

Mary looked back with a grin replied. "Excellent."

12