School Photos Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to ask how she'd gotten into the house: Kali and given her and Jen the keycode to open the door to our attached garage, and they often let themselves in on school mornings so they could all eat breakfast together.

She came over to my bed and sat down next to me. "Um... " I said, "I'm not wearing anything under this blanket."

She smiled. "Does that really matter anymore? Seriously?"

"I guess not."

"I have something for you." She reached into the pocket of the shorts, took out a condom, and tossed it onto the bed.

"Susie," I said, "I don't think..."

"Stop," she said. "Tim, I'm not a virgin. Kali and Jen don't know this, but a couple of summers ago at camp... let's just say it was a mistake, and he didn't treat me with respect. That's probably why I reacted so badly when Nick dumped me last winter, which I'm sure Kali told you about."

I nodded.

She pulled her shirt over her head, and crawled under the blanket with me. "Tim, I know we're not in love, and we may never be. At the end of August, you're going back to school and I'm off to a college thousands of miles away. But until then... I like you a lot. I really think you're the nicest guy I've ever known. And I know you like me, too. So these next few months, I hope we can spend time together. Along with Kali and Jen, and maybe also alone. And if that's all you want, that's fine. But I'd also like to be, well, fuck buddies."

"I'd like that just fine," I said with a smile.

"Just one thing," she said.

"What?"

"I have to know that when you're in bed with me, you're not thinking how you'd rather be with Jen."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her, the first time I'd done that. "I can promise that," I told her. "Easily."

She climbed out of the bed, and I watched as she took off her shorts, then her panties. Then she climbed back in, and within minutes we were using the condom she'd brought.

And before we finally got out of bed, we'd also used one of the condoms from my nightstand drawer.

Epilogue

And that's how taking a set of school yearbook photos led to the best summer of my life.

Susie and I spent a lot of the next few months together, both in and out of bed. A couple of weeks after we became "fuck buddies," as she called it, she went on the Pill and that made things even better. We never did fall in love, but I think we came pretty damn close. We both thought things were over when we went off to school but Thanksgiving weekend, when we were both home, she invited me to her bedroom and... well, if it wasn't the best sex of my life, it was pretty damn close. Neither of us has become seriously involved with anybody else, so who knows?

Kali and I didn't have sex that summer, but we did everything but: a few days after the swimming pool incident, she said she wanted to try oral sex, again so she'd know what to do with Jason. We were both amazingly good at it by summer's end. She went off to college and, as expected, lost her virginity to Jason. The relationship lasted three weeks. She ended up with another boyfriend, and she was reasonably happy with him -- but the day before Thanksgiving, less than an hour after we'd both come home, she told me she wanted to finally fuck me. And we did.

Kali knows about me and Susie, of course: it's no secret. Susie doesn't know about me and Kali, though. If we ever do get serious, I'll have to tell her. Or stop having sex with Kali. Or both, who knows? I'll cross that bridge when the time comes.

And Jen? As soon as she found out Susie and I were in a relationship (whatever that relationship actually is), she suddenly became more interested in me. And tried to steal me away from Susie. And by "tried" I mean very hard and very creatively. And yeah, it still gets me a little horny when I think about it. But that's a story for another day.

12