School Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here you." She said.

Mel walked towards her smiling, leaving Jules behind her to stand naked. Jules bent and picked up her trousers, putting them on the bed with the rest of the clothes. She placed her top with it and turned to the door. Walking over, she took one of the chairs and expertly wedged it under the handle, giving a satisfied nod as she turned back to the events unfolding in the room.

Jules watched as Sunny, one arm around Monica, put her hand out to Mel. Mel took it and Sunny pulled her in, kissing her old lover passionately and deeply as Mel wrapped herself around Sunny's expansive frame. Mel's arms came up and wound around Sunny's neck, pressing herself against Sunny's generous breasts and stomach, mixing them together, dark chocolate with a layer of cream. All it needed was a spoon to stir it all in. As Sunny kissed Mel, her hands busied themselves undressing Mel.

She undid the buttons on her black blouse and slid it off her shoulders, throwing it onto the bed blindly. She moved down to her skirt and unzipped it, sliding her hands inside the waistband to slide the grey pencil skirt downwards. Mel stepped out of it and Monica bent down to pick it up and add it to the growing pile on the bed.

Monica turned and took in what Mel was left wearing. A high boned deep midnight blue and black corset, black sheer panties and black stockings were finished with knee high soft leather boots. Monica noticed for the first time that they were high platforms, easily 6 inches. Mel's stance was wide legged and Monica imagined that if she simply stood, dressed like this, she would have her hands on her hips.

Sunny broke the kiss and stood back looking at Mel.

"Oh fuck." She breathed, every memory flooding back to her.

Mel simply stood and smiled, a fire in her eyes, her short black bob falling severely at the sides to frame her olive face, every inch the Domme Sunny knew her to be and she wondered if she would let that side of her come out. She had a feeling it would show at some point in the proceedings. Despite her large size, she carried it off beautifully and a small amount of pride washed over her. This side of Mel had always been there but Sunny had helped bring it to the fore and Mel had never let go of it again.

Monica moved back towards Sunny but as she walked past, Mel caught her by the wrist and pulled her back. Mel looked at Sunny and raised an eyebrow.

"Be my guest." Sunny replied and watched as Mel swung Monica around and pulled her close swiftly. Before Monica could make any kind of objection, Mel wound her fingers in Monica's hair and kissed her deeply and harshly. The gentleness she had experienced with Sunny was nowhere in sight and Monica squeaked at the ferocity of it. Mel eased up slightly and Monica relaxed and settled into it, enjoying Mel.

Sunny looked up at Jules to gauge her reaction. Jules stood, glass of wine in hand, naked, head high, watching proceedings. She noticed Sunny watching and buried her face in her wine glass. After a moment, she looked up again.

Sunny, catching Jules eye, crooked her finger whilst walking towards her. Jules smiled and walked towards the large black woman, taking in Sunny's large black nipples, the large stomach and hips, the tight curly pubes and glowing mahogany skin. As she watched Sunny's breasts she could visibly see her nipples contracting under her gaze.

Jules stopped in front of Sunny and looked at her. Jules smiled whilst her hand came up and her fingers ran curiously over the black woman's nipples. She looked up to find Sunny watching her intently, curiosity won out again and she leaned forward and kissed her. Sunny responded and kissed her back, Jules melted into the kiss and surrendered herself to the more experienced woman. She was rewarded with the sweetest kiss she had ever had.

After a moment Sunny felt a pair of lips around one nipple. She didn't bother to look and see who it was, she simply carried on kissing Jules. She felt fingers travelling over her and felt Jules jump as the movements were mirrored on her. Mel touched a sensitive spot on Sunny and she broke her kiss with Jules in a sudden gale of laughter.

"Bitch." Was all she said.

Mel looked at her and smiled sweetly. Monica released Sunny's nipple and stood up. All four women looked at each other and a slow, conspiratorial grin spread over their faces.

"Bed?" Sunny said.

"Bed." The other three said in unison and looked around.

Four single beds, one covered in clothes. They looked at the beds and then looked at each other.

"Well, that ain't gonna work." Jules slurred and started to giggle. Monica giggled too.

"Oh fuck this," Monica said, composing herself.

She moved to the first bed, dumped the quilt on the floor and easily pitched the mattress off it. Walking to the far end of the room she dumped it on the floor and turned to fetch another one.

"Get out of the bloody way." Sunny boomed impatiently as she came through with a second mattress. She was closely followed by Mel who had Jules still following in her wake, helpless and snorting with drunken giggles.

Mel dropped the mattress next to the others and turned around.

"Oh shut up you dozy bint." She said and grabbed Jules almost pulling her off her feet. Jules staggered and Mel caught her, pulling her in again.

Jules giggles ceased immediately as Mel kissed her passionately. Mel took Jules' hands and started to pull her downwards. Jules sank slowly to the floor with Mel and followed her as she lay back on the mattress maneuvering her between her knees. As Mel lay back, Jules lay on top of her. Mel wrapped her ample thighs around Jules and pulled her against her.

Sunny and Monica watched as the two women wriggled about on the mattress.

"Shall we join them?" Sunny asked.

Monica merely nodded.

12