Schoolgirl Domme Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," said Marion, as I knelt submissively before her. "That was very nicely put, Louise. Thank you. I would like that very much indeed." She patted my cheek and kissed me. "Now stay there, you little whore."

She hadn't called me that before. I felt a thrill of excitement as she got up and went over the room to the drawers. I knew now what was in the drawer she opened.

"I think she's ready for this now, don't you, Belinda?"

"Oh yes, mum. This bitch is ready for it now. No question."

It was the collar. My eyes must have lit up with excitement. And Marion was carrying a chain too, to attach to it. She came over and held it out to me.

"Kiss it," she said. "And when you kiss it, you accept that you are my slave, my whore. That I am your mistress and you will obey me. You accept that you are my dog."

I closed my eyes. I was in raptures. I leaned forward and kissed the collar. Then Marion came round behind me and put it round my neck, fastening it just tight enough for me to be aware of it, to keep my head up for her. I felt a flood of relief running through my body. I couldn't have Fran because she belonged to Belinda, and Belinda only wanted one slave. But now I was Marion's. Her slave. Her bitch. Her dog. I bent down and kissed her boot.

"Thank you," I said. Then something occurred to me and I looked up at her.

"What should I call you? Just Marion?"

"I think you'll know what to call me," she said.

I nodded. I did know.

"Yes, mummy."

"And now, you little cunt," she announced, "Belinda and I are going to teach you how to be spanked properly. With my belt."

* * *

It hurt. Make no mistake about it – it hurt more than anything I had ever experienced in my life. Marion only gave me three strokes - she was careful and she knew I was new to spanking – and she warned me it would hurt, and she was right. It was searing, burning pain that shot through my whole body, as if I'd been electrocuted. It felt as if my bum was on fire and I was gasping by the time she laid her belt down. But I took it. I had made my decision and I was happy with it. I would undergo this from her and anything else she cared to subject me to. And as the burning subsided, I felt again the warm erotic glow throbbing in every part of my body. I felt alive with lust.

"Look at her, mum. The fucking bitch is loving it."

I looked at Belinda, my eyes alight, telling her she was right.

"Well," Marion remarked, "I think we should give her something to love, don't you? Louise, dear, take your dress off, and your knickers. Bring the chair from the kitchen, would you, Belinda?"

The chair from the kitchen?

It was an ordinary wooden kitchen chair. I half expected to see a dildo attached to it or something, but it was quite normal. Belinda placed it in the middle of the room, then looked at me.

"Get up, you slut. Sit on this."

So I did.

Then, very methodically, just as if she were performing some quite ordinary task, Belinda went to that drawer and took out some objects I couldn't quite make out. When she came towards me I saw they were a pair of shackles and a pair of handcuffs.

I had always dreamed of bondage but never thought I would ever experience it. Now I was going to find out.

Belinda cuffed my hands behind the chairback and attached my ankles to the legs. Tied to the chair, my legs open, I felt helpless, completely at their mercy. They could do what they liked to me and there was nothing I could do. I was their plaything, their fuck toy. You want to know how it felt? It felt delicious.

Belinda stood in front of me.

"So, you want to fuck my mother, do you? What are you?"

I looked at her.

"I'm a slut."

She slapped my face hard.

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut. A fucking slut."

She slapped again.

"What are you?"

"I'm a whore. A cheap whore. A schoolgirl whore."

She slapped again.

"What are you?"

I thought quickly. Should I repeat the words or find new ones?

"I'm a cheap fucking slut. A dirty, filthy whore. A slave. A pile of shit."

She slapped again.

She put her face close to mine and grabbed hold of it in her hand.

"What. Are. You?"

I knew.

"I'm a motherfucker. A cocksucker and a motherfucker."

And then Marion spoke.

"And now tell me what you are."

"Oh that's easy, Marion. I'm your bitch. Your little schoolgirl bitch. I'm your whore. Your fuck doll."

"And who am I, dear?"

I looked up at her.

"You're my mummy."

"Good. Well, dear, I think it's time mummy fucked you. Don't you?"

"Please, mummy, please fuck me."

Marion did try to fuck me on the chair, but the angle wasn't right. So they got me off the chair and trussed me up on the ground, my hands still cuffed behind me and chained now to my ankles.

"Shall I gag the bitch?"

"No, dear. I want to hear her."

So I lay there, trussed up like a turkey, as Marion slid her great thick dildo into my cunt. The feeling of powerlessness, so that I could hardly even move, was unbelievably sexy. I just shut my eyes and murmured, "Thank you, mummy. Thank you for fucking me. Thank you." She thrust into me faster. Faster. She wanted to make me cum. And I would cum for her. I would do anything for her.

"I'm cumming, mummy! Your bitch girl is cumming!"

I felt it explode inside me. My whole body erupted against the chains holding me down. I fell onto my side, shivering in ecstasy.

"Well, well," I heard Belinda say, "I do believe the little bitch has cum."

They left me in my chains. I lay on the floor, getting used to my new position: I was an object now, a slave. They didn't have to untie me: they would do so when they chose, not when I asked. I had no control at all: I was completely theirs. And, for the first time in ages, I was completely happy.

* * *

The train had reached Ladbroke Grove. I got out.

12