Schoolgirl Gets Ravished To Act

Story Info
She is forced to have sex to be an actress.
1.9k words
3.71
211.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a 19 year old Asian student still studying when I dreamt of becoming an actress. I wanted the glamour all actress seemed to enjoy.

During an autograph signing session held by one of the popular actress I had admired, I met a director whom people knew as Mr. Wang. He was a rather plump and big sized chinese who appeared to be someone rather professional from the tone of his voice and dressing.

"Hi Mr. Wang, my name is Xinmin. I've always dreamt of becoming an actress. Do you happen to be needing a new face in any of your upcoming movies?" I said.

"Well, I'm in search of an actress who's open enough to act in a RA film I'm about to begin filming. If you're interested, come by my hotel on Monday night at 8pm for the interview."

With that, he gave me his hotel address and room number.

I had some initial reservations of being an actress in an RA film and was contemplating on not going for the interview. Given that it was a Sunday then, I effectively had 1 day to think about it. After some consideraton, I realised that this could be my only chance at becoming a popular actress. Having the idea that I would only be wearing revealing clothes and being touched intimately, amist a conservative society, during the filming, I felt it was an acceptable bargain to become what I truly wanted to be.

My school ended late that day and I went to his hotel straight from school in my school uniform. Arriving at his hotel early, I went to corridor of his room to do up my hair, pinafore and blouse to look presentable. All of a sudden, his room door opened and out came a women who slammed his door shut with an expression of disgust and anger. I was shocked in seeing this but soon carried on doing up myself. The excitement I had for going for this interview was unable to be told by words. At 8pm, I knocked on his door and waited for him to open it. There he was standing in his t-shirt and trousers. He stayed in a dexule room which came along with a sofa for which he asked me to take a seat on.

He sat relaxed on a couch inches away from the sofa I was sitting on directly in front of me.

"Xinmin, you're the last candidate I'm interviewing for the day and possibly the only girl whose going to get the job. All before you weren't open enough to be suited for the actress I'm looking for."

This statement made me ponder about the possible reasons as to why the lady who left his room before I entered appeared to be so disgusted and angered. It was, however, also bringing my excitement level to an all time high as I knew now my chances of getting this job now was very good.

"I'm very open and willing to do anything to get the job and do the job well!" I said with great excitement.

He leaned forward towards me and placed his 2 hands on my lap under my pinafore.

"Willing to do anything? Well as you know, it is an RA film i'm filming, I've to test if you're comfortable with being intimate with a guy. So if at any point in time if you're not comfortable, just let me know and I'll stop but sorry to say, you won't get the job"

The placement of his hand and his statement made me shiver and begin to tremble. He begin moving his hands along the length of my thighs while I tried hard to hide my fears and insecurities. He soon removed his hands from under my pinafore which left me in a great relief thinking it was over and I would get the job, but sadly, it had only just began. He continued to lean into towards me and his hands now roamed my chest region touching and squeezing my breast ever so gently. On one hand I was screaming in my mind for this molestation to stop, while on the other, I was beginning to get slightly aroused from his touching. My breathing harden as he continued molesting me while looking into my eyes.

He leaned in further with his face next to mine and started to lick my ear lobe while using his hand to guide my hand into rubbing his crotch area.

He whispered into my ears,

"Most actresses get the job only after my semen gets deposited into their womb. If you want the job, you're not going to leave the room till I've impregnate you."

That sentence made me jump. I pushed him away slightly and tried to stand up

"I'm sorry I need to go to the toilet"

I rushed to the toilet where I knew I was now trapped in a predicament. I had no idea what to do. Here I was, a girl in uniform trapped in a hotel room with a person who was about to have sex with her. I wanted the job very much but was not prepared to have sex to attain it, much less with someone more than twice my age who was rather fat and ugly. Just then, I thought of an idea that might have worked out in getting me the job while not having sex with him.

I came out of the toilet and was surprised to see he had two glasses of liquor prepared on the coffee table.

"I don't know how to drink and I'm really sorry, I do want the job but I'm having my menses now and can't do it with you tonight" I said, thinking this was going to get me out of my predicament.

"Oh, well since you can't do it tonight, I wont force you to. But at the very least then, make me happy by drinking one cup of liquor that I've poured for you." he said.

"I really do not know how to drink.."

"Its ok, you could learn"

He walked up to me and passed the cup while glaring at me. Feeling intimidated, I drank a sip by sip as I tried to finish off the cup as fast as I could.

After 3 or 4 sips, he gave me a perverted look and said in a perverse tone,

"Don't worry, take your time. We'll take it slowly..."

I was starting to feel quite dipsy and was soon fading in and out of consciousness. I soon realised the drink was doped. In a semi-conscious state, I began to feel a pair of arms supporting me and carrying me. I was laid down on the bed before his two hands started pulling down the straps of my pinafore. My pinafore was pulled off me before he went on to undo my blouse. I was only left in my bra and panties which I soon started feeling them being pulled off. Here I was, naked on the bed with a man I barely knew. In my state of semi consciousness, I felt him lick my neck before giving me a deep kiss on my lips. I soon felt into unconsciousness.

When I woke up, I found that I was lying naked under the blanket next to him. Remembering the events that led up this. I started feeling insecure and embarassed. My pinafore, blouse. bra and panties had been thrown all over the floor out of my reach.

"If you want this job, you've to accept such a lifestyle. I've taken photos of you naked when you were unconscious and even photos showing how wet you were from just my slight touching. But if you really insist on not wanting to carry on what you have started. You could just dress up and leave now. However, I might just have those photos pasted all over your school."

I was feeling totally embarassed when I knew how I got aroused from his touches too. But what scared me most was the thought of him having the photos posted all over my school where everyone would then think I'm a cheap slut. He obviously left me with no choice. I pulled the blanket further up my chest to cover as much of my skin as possible as I laid on the bed not moving while weeping silently.

After a few moments of him looking at the photos,

"I suppose that's a yes then. From now on, and during the course of the filming. At any point in time should I wish to use you in anyway I like, you would either be my submissive schoolgirl or get ravished and let the world what you've been doing with me. After all, you only get to feel pleasure while having intercourse."

With that, he pulled the blanket off me leaving me totally exposed to the cold air of the room. He turned over and spreaded my legs with his knees while forcefully keeping my hands together on above my head with his arms. He started licking my face all over. I could not take it any longer and started wriggling out of his control. He stopped and gave me a slap on my face. It hurt so much I teared incontrollably. He forced his mouth upon mine and started forcing his tongue through my lips and started deep kissing me. I did not respond too much as I allowed his tongue to invade my mouth. He soon started licking down my chin to my breast while keeping a firm grip on my hands over my head. The sucking of my breast proved too much for me as I started feeling wet and moaning out. I was not enjoying getting ravished by someone I did not know at well. On the other hand, my body was enjoying the attention it was given.

After a short while, he did not want to waste any more time and wanted to seal the deal of having sex slave. He started putting his cock at the entrance of my vagina. I was waiting in anticipation of the pain that would follow upon him deflowering me. But instead, he started teasing me by pushing his penis no further than my hymen and pulling out. He kept doing this that I couldn't tolerate it anymore and started squeezing my legs against him. This time around, in one short thrust, he penetrated me fully and deflowered me. I screamed in pain as he broke my hymen. He was kind enough to let me get used to his rather huge penis and let the pain subside away. Soon after, he started thrusting again. I started moaning as I experienced more and more pleasure from this intercourse. He picked up speed and my moans started getting louder. I was started to tense up and felt an orgasm building up. With a few more thrust, I could not hold out any longer as I spasm in an orgasm. My vagina walls started tightening as I gripped Mr Wang's penis with them. It was then I felt his penis expanding in size. In the middle of my orgasm, as I was wondered what was to followed after having felt his penis expand in me, I felt jets of warm semen being shot into my womb without any condom as he impregnated me. A few more jets of semen shot from his penis as it started decreasing in size and I felt all filled up with his semen. With my legs spread wide, I started feeling his semen seep out of my vagina onto the bed sheet. After his orgasm, he collasped onto me leaving me under his heavy weight. He felt asleep on my breast while I remained pinned down under his weight and soon drifted into sleep too..

(to be continued)