Scott's Unique Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

My moans fill the air, the sloshing of sweet nectar, loud as his fingers continue to stroke, rub and coax my body to its ultimate pleasure. His hands faster, my hips rolling, my breathing quickened until with a cry of sheer bliss, my cunt squirts its liquid treasure, splashing out forcefully, his fingers feeding deeper inside until with a scream, louder than that of my body in pain, I cum hard, soaking him in sweet wetness.

He leans over my body, kisses the nape of my neck and then whispers in my ear, "My cock needs to feel that hot pussy of yours hugging it, tearing at it, I want to feel you cum on my cock."

With a groan of consent, my ass arches upwards, the hot tip of his pulsing cock slides between swollen wet lips and with a grunt, he drives his turgid rod into the convulsing depths of my cunt. The contractions gripping him, pulling him deeper until he is pounding at my dilating cervix. The pain shoots down my legs, my body shuddering and writhing on the impaling cock and then...he starts to fuck me. Long fast strokes, in and out, tip to base, balls slapping wetly against my body. My shoulders straining as my wrists twist in the ribbon, my nipples scraping on the couch, and as his hand dips under and pinches my clit...I scream once again as my body releases, cumming, cunt squeezing on his cock. My voice pealing loudly, lustily, as my body rides another orgasm, almost painful in its intensity.

He pulls from my contracting pussy, his cock easing out slowly, my vaginal muscles clamping tightly, not wanting to let him go. With a sob of denial, I reluctantly release his cock, it slides along the length of my pussy lips, trailing sweet cum. He pulls me upright, and I still not recovered from the waves of orgasm collapse against him. He crushes me to his chest, breasts mashed on his hot sweat slick body, and he breathes his breath into my lungs, then sucks the air right back out, leaving me trembling.

He reaches back and unties my wrists, my shoulders aching as I pull my arms forward, rolling the muscles, flexing my fingers and getting to touch this man, finally, trembling fingers resting on his hips, feeling the blood flowing back into sore shoulders, chafed wrists. His lips demanding mine to respond, his tongue driving into my mouth, claiming it as his cock claimed my cunt. And that still raging cock bobs and rubs against my belly, hard, hot and insistent.

He leads me by the hand, back to the Christmas tree...and lowers me to the floor. Laying back, the room lit by just the twinkling tree lights, my thighs splayed wide as he hooks my legs, drapes them over his shoulders and brings his face to my crotch. I watch, wide eyed as he inhales my sex, then pulls my lips open with his fingers and dives his mouth to my throbbing clit. He licks, sucks, nibbles until I am writhing, his strong arms holding me in place, my hands twisted in his brown locks, pushing him to my wanton and greedy cunt.

My eyes glued to the juncture of his mouth to my body, amazed at the turmoil in my belly, the pressure that builds and feeling my cunt contracting on itself, pushing out more nectar. The juices flow over his face, I can hear him swallowing greedily, sucking and lapping up everything my pussy can deliver.

His tongue still teasing my clit, he pushes two fingers into my quivering quim, rubbing that magical spot inside me, I moan and plead, beg him to rub faster. My hips arching up, hands pushing him down. His two fingers press deep, then he adds a third finger, stretching them apart inside me, opening me up. My hips are stilled, heels resting on his shoulders as I feel a fourth digit struggling to enter, and then as he pushes hard, my muscles give way, letting him gain access, and with a scream I quiver uncontrollably, impaled. He lifts his face, chin shiny with my juices, and smiles at me, "Relax, or this is going to hurt and you already know I don't mind the sound of your screams."

My heart thuds in my chest, nervous and afraid, I push at his head, my heels digging into his shoulders as I try to propel myself backwards, out of his reach. His hand comes down hard on my inner thigh, the pain hot and sharp, "Don't move like that again or I will flip you over and beat your ass with my belt...and then I will still fist you, only I won't go easy on you." His eyes flash at me, and with a whimpered nod, I relax, lay back and concentrate on breathing.

He twists and turns those four fingers inside me, stretching my cunt, as I will my muscles to relax, but my traitorous pussy rebels, squeezes his fingers, clamps down tight on them, not releasing until his hand delivers a series of sharp slaps to my inner thighs. Sobbing, my hands now resting uselessly at my sides, fingers flexing as my hips lift to the pressure of his hand.

He starts to fuck my pussy, in and out sawing motion with his four fingers, pumping hard and fast...driving deep to the webbing of his thumb each time. My whimpers louder, pain driving ahead of each thrust as he opens his fingers inside me. Just when I think that I can take no more, he tucks his thumb into his hand, and starts to push hard, wriggling it back and forth, spearing my cunt, tearing at the delicate tissue.

My sobs taking over, my lips trying to form words, "Please stop, oh no, please stop, you are tearing me open, ripping me apart, please, noooooooo!" Tears pour hot and fast over my cheeks, but still his hand pushes, pulling back just a wee bit then forging forward once again, until with a final lurching thrust, he buries his hand deep inside me, his wrist hugged by my stretched pussy lips. He holds still, letting my body adjust to the fullness, the pain coming in waves as my vaginal vault contracts, my belly cramps painfully and my screams slow, until finally I am laying impaled by his entire fist, gasping for every breath.

He stares at my face, his eyes twinkling in the tree light, a smile curved on those lips, "Wow! Now that's a tight fit. God baby, you are so hot like this, my own personal hand puppet. Now I want you to cum for me again, squeeze my hand until it hurts, scream for me. It makes my cock so hard, and when I am done wrecking your cunt, my cock is going to ravage your ass. Your holes will be gaping wide, red and aching when I am done with you. Just nod when you are ready." His voice is husky, lusty, and I know that despite my screams, and maybe because of them, he will not be satisfied until he has had me everywhere.

I look up at the sparkling lights of the Christmas tree, take a deep breath, look him in the eye, and with a whimper and a shudder, nod at him.

He growls loudly, then his arm starts to work his fist inside me. Hammering at my cervix, stretching me open. His knuckles start to roll over my gspot as his arm pistons hard, in and out. His fist pulling out until my cunt contracts, then driving back in...hard and fast, over and over, my screams ringing out, echoing in the room, assaulting my ears as the pain takes on a new tinge. My screams slowly subsiding, moans spilling over my lips, growling back at him as my cunt juices up, my hips start thrusting back, despite the pain, matching him thrust for thrust. As his knuckles mash at my gspot, I can feel the urge to cum, it overwhelms me once again, and my body, mistaking pain for pleasure cums. Strong contractions in my pussy bite down on his hand and I can hear his groan of pain, the nectar that squirts out, dammed up behind the tight seal of his wrist at my entrance until with a scream he pulls his hand free, my own scream joining his as his fist struggles to free itself from the cage of my cunt.

As it pulls free at last, a stream of sweet hot girl cum explodes from my pussy, splashing him, soaking him from his face to his crotch, it drips down as a second stream hits him squarely in the chest, my body vibrating and writhing on the floor, under his Christmas tree, his living Christmas present sending out its own surprise gift.

His breathing ragged, he licks the nectar from his lips and not letting me catch a full breath, my body still riding the exquisitely painful orgasm, he takes his rock hard cock in hand, pushes my legs back towards my chest and with one hard thrust buries his cock in my ass. My eyes fly wide, suspended mid orgasm, my ass rebels, stretched to the point of tearing, it clenches tight on his cock. His hand starts slapping my ass, spanking my body into submission, forcing my asshole to relent and let him all the way in. My rectum filled with cock, his head spearing past that inner ring of muscle, the spasms shooting through to every nerve ending in my body.

Alive with pleasure, with pain, my body takes all sensation, lost in its own world, and continues to cum as he fucks my ass with long vicious strokes. My ass clinging to his cock, almost turning itself inside out as he pulls back, the tiny rosebud fully blossomed out, a Christmas flower that devours his cock with every grunting forward stab.

Unable to separate the sensations anymore, my howls of bliss peal out, and with a thrust that buries his cock deep in my spasming bowel, he cums, shooting hot thick spunk, searing inside me, burning its way deeper into my ass, filling my rectum, spilling out as he collapses on top of me...his guttural moans vibrating his chest, thrumming against me, resonating our bodies with the verbal arrival of his release.

At long last, hearts slow, and his lips find mine, his whispered words barely intelligible, "Thank you, and Merry Christmas."

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers
12