Screwing Our Way Across Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

Did she ever and the heat was coming up from my balls and Amy could tell I was seconds away from coming. She pulled back the newspaper and pushed Trish's hand out of the way replacing it with her own. She then took the head of my cock in her mouth and jerked the lower part of my shaft a few more strokes until I was filling her mouth with my juices. Holy shit... what an orgasm!

"Girls, I have to say you have outdone yourselves. I'll have to think of ways to even it out with both of you."

The cheese was finished but we still had a half bottle of wine left so we sat there sipping, laughing and just plain enjoying each others company.

We finished the wine around two PM and I then announced I had another treat. We were only a few blocks away from the world famous Louvre museum and we would soon be there to see what we could. Someone said that if you only spent twenty seconds looking at every piece of art on display in the museum and did it for eight hours a day five days a week it would take you nine months to see them all. Now that's a lot of art.

We entered the place through the ultra modern entrance designed by I.M. Pei. The girls and I thought it was very nice but the modern architecture of it is so different from the rest of the building there is a lot of controversy about it among Parisians. It took us a little while to locate the more famous of the exhibits but we finally did. Unfortunately, the Mona Lisa is behind so many plates of bulletproof glass that it is tough to clearly see the colors and brushstrokes. Venus de Milo had a huge crowd around it and it was quite nice.

As we looked at many of the other paintings we concluded that you really had to have a sense of appreciation for all facets of art to properly appreciate all that we were looking at. Some of it looked like it was painted by children! There was no question our brief visit only scratched the surface of all that is to be seen in the place. We heard that some folks will spend the better part of a week just seeing the highlights of the art on display. We weren't THAT interested in art.

We wandered around the museum for what seemed like hours before I announced that I had another surprise. My last one of the picnic on the banks of the Seine went over so well that the girls were anxious to hear what my next one was going to be.

They didn't know that I had left a note, and a twenty-dollar bill, for the concierge at the hotel we were staying at asking him to make reservations for the three of us at the Jules Verne Restaurant for 7:30. That restaurant is world class and somewhat difficult to get a reservation but I was counting on the concierge and the twenty to do their magic. The restaurant is on the second level of the Eiffel tower and the food and views are said to be extraordinary. We'll see.

The girls were getting to be a real pain on the way back to the hotel asking me what the surprise was going to be. It was almost like kids asking, "Are we there yet Daddy?" Mum was the word and when we went into the hotel the concierge was at his desk and had a huge smile plastered all over his face as I went up to him. "Oui. Everything is OK" he said proudly. Great, we were all set for a nice evening.

It was almost six PM when we got to the room and I announced that we didn't have enough time for any fun and games and that we would have to hurry a bit to get ready to leave the room around seven. I had brought a blue blazer with a pair of nice gray slacks with a white shirt and decent tie. As I was getting them out of my big case I could hear the girls ooohing and ahhing about what a special place we must be going to. I said that it was and the two of them had better get their asses moving if they wanted to accompany me. That was all it took and they both got into high gear.

We got a taxi from one of those lined up in front of the hotel and when we got to the Eiffel Tower the girls almost flipped. "You mean we got all dressed up to climb a damn tower?" Trish asked. Neither of them knew of the superb restaurant on the second level. I said nothing.

They have an elevator control kind of guy down at the base of the Tower who gives preferential treatment to those with dinner reservations as he decides who got on the elevators first. The sightseeing tourists who were just going up to the viewing platforms didn't rate the same as diners.

You could have heard the gasps from the gals when the elevator stopped at the second level to let us out and the Maitre de, who was standing there, greeted us by name. Both of the girls looked at me as if I was a God and each took an arm and in we went. I had to say they both looked stunning. Trish had a low cut cocktail type of dress and her cleavage was should I say breathtaking. Damn she has nice tits. Amy was wearing a tight fitting sheath kind of dress that showed off every curve she has and she has some nice ones. Most of the men sitting at the tables we went past were twisting on their chairs to follow the view. Even the Maitre de couldn't keep his eyes off them.

The hotel concierge did a fantastic job with the reservations as evidenced by the Maitre de ushering us to the only empty window table with a fantastic view. I quickly dug out another twenty and palmed it to him as he seated us.

The food, wine, view and conversation were everything one could hope for and the bill was one I'd just as soon forget. But, it was worth every penny.

As were leaving restaurant the Maitre de asked if we were going to go up to the top level for the magnificent views from that level. The elevators were getting ready to stop for the evening and if we wanted to go he would make certain one would be ready for us and also ready to take us down when we were ready to do that as well. The twenty was doing its job ... we were going up.

The viewing platform at the top is nice. You can walk completely around it and see the city from each viewpoint. There was another couple there when we got there but they left within a few minutes. Perfect.

"Trish, come here." As I pointed to my side, "and Amy, you come over here too"

I first got behind Trish and began to lift her dress.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked brushing my hand away.

"How in the world am I going to fuck you at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris with your dress down by your knees." I replied.

That was all she had to hear and she quickly had her dress up to her waist and her panties down to her knees. I then turned her around so I could slip my rock hard cock in from the rear. I did it in one smooth move and she gasped so loud they must have heard it down at the level below us! I pounded her pussy as hard and fast as I could and it didn't take long. She was throwing it back at me and I could feel her vaginal muscles begin their contractions as she had her orgasm.

"You're next Sis." I said to Amy.

My cock was still rock hard and I rammed it into her the same as I had with Trish.

"Oh my God, I have been thinking about something like this during the entire dinner but I never dreamed it would actually happen."

"It's happening honey, enjoy it" and I kept pounding away. I was thinking that I would have fucked them softly and tenderly but I didn't want the elevator operator walking around out on the deck to tell us he was shutting down for the night.

Amy had a huge orgasm and then leaned back over her shoulder and planted a big kiss on me and said, "I don't think I ever told you how much I love you."

Whew, this is getting serious, particularly when I feel the same way about her.

It was still early when we got back to the hotel so we went in to the lounge for a nightcap. This time we all went for Single Malt Scotch Whisky and they toasted me for nice surprises at both lunch and dinner. Trish's toast to me announced that I was a 'keeper.' Besides the fabulous sex we were truly enjoying being with one another.

"Ladies, I don't think you could handle another surprise tonight so maybe I had better wait until morning for the next one. I wouldn't want to overdue anything."

Trish bitched again with, "You can really be a pain in the ass do you know that?"

I couldn't resist answering her with, "Only when I stick my cock up yours."

She laughed but said, "We agreed that would never happen didn't we?"

"Yes sweet lips. I was just teasing.," At least for right then.

We enjoyed a couple more drinks before retiring to our room and by that time with the wine at dinner and the drinks in the lounge we weren't ready for anything except sleep.

We slept the sleep of the dead that night with all of the booze we had consumed the night before. I hope we learned a lesson.

Early the next morning I took the DO NOT DISTURB sign from inside the door and reached out and put it out on the hall-side doorknob. I knew we would be busy!!

"OK gals. Surprise time!! Do you remember the two different size dildos I bought to see if you could handle one up your ass? Neither of you could handle the large one but you both were able to take the smaller one without any trouble. Well, I remember that each of you moved your hips around kind of sensually when the smaller one was buried in you. That's what's going to happen this morning. I am going to fuck your pussy with my cock as your sister slips the small dildo up your ass. I'll move my cock around and your sister is going to twirl the dildo around. I'm betting getting fucked in both places at the same time will drive you bananas. Amy, you are up first."

Holy shit, I never dreamed being plugged in both places at the same time was going to be such a huge turn on for them. Amy was slow getting going but once Trish had the thing up in her ass the full four inches she went crazy. Trish had a tough time keeping the dildo in her ass and I, with the movement of her hips, had an equally tough time keeping a nine-inch cock buried in her pussy. The girl was doing some serious fucking. Whew, Trish was exactly the same when it was her turn.

Trish spoke first, "Damn Nick, that was unbelievable. I said last night that you were a keeper and if Amy doesn't want to keep you I damn sure do."

Oh shit, that's exactly what I didn't want to happen ... getting fought over by the sisters.

Amy spoke quickly, "Nope Trish. I'll still let him fuck you but when the night is done he's going home with me."

"Now, now ladies, let's not be touchy. I'm going to fuck each of you so often and so hard that you won't walk for a week. Then I am going to massage your clit with my tongue so gently and deeply you will be begging for mercy."

"Oh my God, Amy you not only have found a keeper but he's a winning keeper." Trish said with a huge laugh.

"Girls, all of these compliments will go right to my head." I said with a laugh.

Trish jumped in with, "I'll bet it is going to your little head"

"Smart ass" I answered with a laugh.

"Girls we have a couple of great tourist spots to see today. One is the Notre Dame Cathedral and the other is the Arc de Triomphe. They will take most of the afternoon and then after dinner we are going to enjoy one of those boat rides on the Seine after dark tonight. I hear it is magnificent with the lights on many of the buildings and bridges."

Trish had to follow that description of the activities with the expected question, "Do you have any surprises for us tonight?"

"I haven't given it any thought so we'll have to see." I smirked.

We had a late breakfast at one of the sidewalk cafes Paris is famous for and enjoyed it. From there we headed straight to the Cathedral of Notre Dame. It is one huge place but unless you are enraptured with religious sites one walk around it was enough for the three of us. I had some interest in the flying buttresses used in the construction to support the outer walls of the place but other than that it is interesting and a nice place to be able to say you visited!

From there we went for a pretty lengthy walk to the Arc de Triomphe. It didn't look to be as far on one of the little city maps we had but it was a fairly long trek. The walk did give us the chance to see a lot more of the interesting architecture of the city and that we did enjoy.

The Arc sits on the point from which twelve streets radiate. There is no way you could cross one of those streets safely so they wisely have put multiple underpasses out to the Arc used by the pedestrians. There is a small elevator that carries those who want to go to the top for the fantastic views of the city. We took it and then stood at the railing around the top and oohed and ahhed like everyone else up there. Except we had a little different reason for our noise making. Amy was leaning against the railing when I came up behind her. My cock was only half-hard as I saw her lovely ass looking back at me. I went up behind her and pressed my cock against her and my shaft, even though it was covered by my pants, fit nicely between her loose shorts and the cleft of her cheeks. That was all she needed to feel and she was pushing back at me as hard as she could and wiggling her butt. Trish was standing alongside of her and could instantly see what was happening and began a huge laugh and that got Amy and I laughing causing the other tourists to look at us as if we were whacko. Weird we may be but we sure know how to enjoy ourselves.

It really is an interesting place to see for there is also an Eternal Flame for the grave of the Unknown Soldier from World war I at the center of the arch at street level that can be seen in any movies featuring the Arc.

Visiting Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomphe didn't take anywhere near as long as we had thought so we also walked down to see the Museum d'Orsay. It is incredible. No where near as large as the Louvre but they have converted an old train station into a fabulous facility for the arts. Trish is a fan of Van Gogh and they have a great collection of his works. Neither Amy nor I are big on him so we spent the time looking at the work of other artists. We all enjoyed the d'Orsay far more than we did the Louvre.

It was just after six PM when we got out of the d'Orsay and I had promised the gals a nighttime boat ride on the Seine so had better find someplace to eat soon. Ah ha, Amy had picked up an AAA brochure somewhere along our travels and it mentioned a few good sidewalk café's they recommended.

"You gals take your pick and I'll go along with whatever you chose."

They picked one and we grabbed a table near the front window of the place rather than one of the tables out where the passerby's walk. We still had the ambiance of eating outdoors but didn't have to suffer with everyone walking past staring down at what we were eating. It was a perfect table and as it turned out the food was excellent and the price reasonable.

We enjoyed our dinner and then a couple of cognacs to wash it down with before we got up to walk over to the boat boarding dock for our nighttime cruise on the Seine.

Two-thirds of the boat was under a roof with the rear open to the elements. We chose to be out on the rear section to give us a better viewing platform. It was perfect.

By the time the boat left the dock it was pitch dark and many of the buildings along the river as well as most of the bridges crossing it were lit up beautifully. The boat traveled the same section of the river where we had our cheese and wine lunch our first day. Every now and then the captain would turn on a brilliant searchlight and direct it at the pathway along the bank of the river. He somehow knew the young lovers would be at those spots and the light quickly lit up young couples kissing and doing a whole lot of groping. If the sight warranted it he would give a little toot or two of his horn and those on the boat broke out in applause.

I was sitting almost at the rear of the boat and I called Amy over to me. I had gotten a hard-on looking at her and Trish as they bent over climbing all over the seats as they were looking for the perfect one for them. When Amy got near me I reached out and pulled her down on my lap and she soon felt my rock hard shaft that I had released from my pants. She turned and kissed me and I reached under her top and unclasped her pants. She slid them down by herself and then she sat with her back to me as we looked at all of the sights with my cock deep in her pussy. Anyone walking past had no idea what was going on!

Trish came over and sat down beside us to ask, "Am I next?"

"Honey, I think the boat ride will be over by the time your sister explodes. I'll have to take care of you later."

Just then Amy began to lift up and down the length of my cock and she started her usual moaning as her orgasm was getting closer. I pulled her face around to me so I could kiss her and at least shut her up. When she finally let go she rose up a few inches and then slammed her ass down on my lap as she tried to drive my cock even deeper as she exploded.

There was a small bar just inside of the door to the inner section of the boat and Trish did the honors of going in and getting a handful of napkins for Amy and I to clean up with. She had really let go with a river of her juices and they covered her ass and my cock. Trish had to make several trips for napkins.

Each time she handed us some napkins she said,

"Oh Nick, you are going to have to be extra special nice to me to make up for all of this," and Amy and I roared.

When the boat docked and we stood to walk off there were two women about our ages walking right along side of us. One turned to us and said,

"Our hotel is only a block away. We'd love to have you join us there for a nightcap."

It was my place to answer her, partly because if I had left it up to the girls Lord only knows what would have been said,

"Ladies, that's a very interesting offer and one that many guys would die to get. However, I am fortunate to be accompanied by two of the loveliest women imaginable and wouldn't even begin to think about accepting your kind and flattering invitation."

"Wow, they are lovely but there are also lucky to be accompanied by a smooth talker like you." Replied the one that had made the offer.

Amy almost flipped and Trish was stuttering. I put an arm around the shoulder of each of them and we walked off the boat with them looking up at me in what I thought was total admiration.

When we got a little ways off the boat Trish was busting to talk about what had just happened. She pulled away from under my arm and then faced me as she exploded with, "How long did it take for you to dream up that response you gave that whore?"

"Damnit to hell Trish, I didn't dream it up. It's the way I feel and if you can't handle me complimenting you then you can go fuck yourself and Amy if you are thinking along the same lines as your sister you can join her in her sexcapade. You girls are something else and Trish whether you know it or not you have just pissed me off royally."

"Hold on Nick. I don't think that Trish meant to hurt you. I honestly think she was taken aback to hear you express your caring feelings about us to a total stranger. Am I right Trish?"

"Oh God yes. I am so sorry it came out the way it did Nick. It wasn't you I was upset with it was the nerve of that bimbo trying to make a move on you with us right there."

"Ok, let's let it drop." I answered but wasn't totally sure that I had just heard the truth.

Amy jumped in with, "Hey, there are a number of rather famous night spots in this town that we ought to take a look at. I saw a tour bus that advertised an hour tour up and down and around the Champs Elysées, the most well known avenue in town. What do you say we take a ride on it and then have a better idea of where and what is available? I am sure the tour guide on the coach announces all those things we will be going past. We can hit the best of them tomorrow night."

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers