Scrubs: Sweet Bajingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, yeah. Oh God your neighbour will think we're sluts..."

"Let him," smiled Carla. She looked so relaxed about it Elliot could have kissed her some more, at least if there hadn't been a risk that if she did so the elevator door would open again and expose her making out to anyone passing by in the corridor.

Carla's apartment was compact, but neat and well-ordered, with prints on the wall and a couch in front of the TV. The Latino put her keys in a little bowl atop a coffee table next to the door, "Decaf right?" Elliot nodded and Carla said, "Make yourself comfortable, I'll just get it on."

She walked into the small kitchen and Elliot took a seat on the couch. There was no way she could be comfortable in an apartment where someone else had pooed, but years of experience had taught her how to fake normalcy, or near to it anyway. She widened her mouth in a smile and sat bolt upright, her legs crossed and hands clasped round her knee and waited for Carla. The sexy Latino nurse wasn't long, reappearing after a minute or two. She sat down next to Elliot, so close that the blonde could smell her perfume. "I've left it brewing," she explained, "Now where were we?"

"Where were we where?" asked Elliot in momentary confusion. She got her answer as Carla's mouth closed on hers, her soft lips pressing at Elliot's, her tongue probing forward to resume its exploration. Elliot opened her mouth and closed her eyes, letting the nurse's tongue go where it would. It felt good. Carla's hands took her wrists and guided them to the Latino's legs, keeping hold of them as she rubbed the palms up and down her thighs. Once she let go Elliot continued to massage, stroking the denim and legs beneath. The blonde Doctor started to relax and go with the flow...

... for at least five seconds. Carla fingers slid under the straps on Elliot's dress bringing them down over her shoulders and to lie loosely on the top of her arms. Elliot jumped, squeaking like a mouse, her head shooting back and her hands switching from gently massaging Carla's thighs to tightly gripping her own. The Latino nurse jerked slightly, frowning as she looked at Elliot, "Are you alright?"

Elliot thought quickly, "Yes. Lockjaw." She quickly worked her mouth round, opening and closing it, before smiling, "All better now."

Carla looked at her like she would look at a sick child, "You sure? I'm not going too fast?"

'Of course, you're going to fast', Elliot wanted to scream. She was so self-conscious that she would have preferred a more dates, say around a hundred before any physical intimacy such as kissing and a few hundred more before she was ready for her date to start to peel off her dress. However, no-one seemed to have the patience and if she didn't go beyond her comfort zone she'd die an old maid, so she shook her head. "Exactly the right speed," she smiled. And then her mouth carried on as it normally did when she was stressed, "You could even go a bit faster."

"Really," smiled Carla, "If you're happy with that..." She reached behind Elliot's back, her fingers exploring for the zip. Luckily her head was resting on Elliot's shoulder so she didn't see the blonde's terrified expression as she slowly unzipped the dress half way down Elliot's back. The blonde quickly straightened her face and tried to appear as if it was no big deal as Carla carried on, sliding down the dress so it uncovered Elliot's boobs. The nurse's hands shifted from front to back, fondling the blonde's tits, "Very nice," she smiled, "Very sexy." She gave them a squeeze.

"Are you sure? I think my milk jugs are a little small and if you look closely I swear the left is bigger than my right."

"They feel the same size," Carla gave them another squeeze, "and they're the perfect size for my hands... and my mouth."

Elliot gave a squeak as Carla descended onto her breast and began kissing and sucking it, her lips brushing round the areola and her teeth teasing the nub itself. As her mouth played with the tits her hands were on Elliot's thighs, pushing upwards. They slid under the dress and continued. Elliot's hands were still holding her legs and she retreated as Carla advanced until she ran out of room and had no choice but to lift them and place them on the sofa. Still Carla continued, her soft palms sliding down the insides of Elliot's thighs going higher until they were at the top of her legs and just inches from her hoohoo.

"Do you want to see mine?" Carla pulled back just in time. She didn't wait for a reply undoing her blouse all the way and dropping it off. She was wearing a sexy red lace up bra beneath. Elliot could feel her bajingo heating in excitement as Carla pushed her chest forward for the doctor's delectation; Elliot didn't think much of her own body, but she had no problem with other people's, especially Carla. The Latino reached behind her back and began to undo her bra. Elliot would have helped except that she was terrible at taking other women's bras off, always snapping something or getting it tangled.

"So what do you think?" Carla said as she dropped her bra to the floor.

Elliot's mouth was dry. She swallowed, "They're beautiful, much better than mine; they're bigger and more bouncy."

"Yours are lovely and firm," smiled Carla, as she moved forward. Her hands took Elliot's moving the blonde's to her titties. "Squeeze them, play with them."

Doing as she was told Elliot began to fondle Carla's bosom. They felt as good as they looked, plump and juicy, her fingers pressed into them. Carla's hands meanwhile began to play again with Elliot's, rubbing and stroking the nipples between her fingers and thumbs making them erect like little pebbles. Her mouth moved onto Elliot's and again she began to kiss her, her tongue sliding into the blonde's. She was slower this time, but just as passionate, pushing deep and hard into Elliot. Carla's body moved closer, pushing away Elliot's hands. The blonde kept them on the sofa for a moment and then gingerly moved them to hold Carla's waist. The Latino kissed her harder, her tongue pressing further into Elliot. Closer and closer they got, so that Carla's hands fell away as well and their bodies were pushed together, their breasts brushing up and down each other, the nipples stiff and pointed.

Elliot found herself kissing back, her tongue playing with, Carla sliding over the women's wet lips and into her mouth. They moved and explored and probed and pressed, their tongues twisting round, tasting the other's saliva and massaging each other's mouths.

Elliot suddenly became aware that Carla's hands, which had been massaging her thighs, had moved. Elliot cast her eyes slightly downward and saw that Carla was unbuttoning her jeans. This time she managed to conceal her squeak, though she couldn't help but bring her head back. Carla grinned and undid her jeans pulling them down together with her panties, showing Elliot her lovely, tasty looking hoohoo. Elliot felt her breath coming faster and her cheeks warming; she knew it was dirty and wrong, but she loved other women's bajingo's and Carla's was even hotter looking than most; with a small brush of black hair above it, but otherwise smooth and succulent, the pink hole oozing with lust between two sexy lips. The nurse smiled, opening her legs wider to give Elliot an even better view, "So what do you think?"

"I want to eat it," said Elliot, "Can I?"

"You don't need to ask," smiled Carla, overestimating Elliot's self-confidence.

The blonde got to her knees and blew a bang out of the way of her face; there was nothing worse than sucking some hair in and choking as you tried to eat a hoohoo. The she opened her mouth and dived in, her tongue flashing forward into the hole. Carla gasped in pleasure as Elliot entered her, the blonde thrusting her face deep between the nurse's thighs and pressing her tongue as far in as it would go, pushing at the walls. She tasted as good as any bajingo Elliot had ever eaten, sweet and succulent. The blonde licked harder and harder, slurping down the tasty juice. Above her she could hear Carla's moans, "Oh, urrrhhh, ooooohhh, oh my God, eat my cunt, Elliot, eat my sweet twat."

Elliot lapped the juice down; it was yummy - wet hoohoo always was -- she loved it. But that wasn't the only reason she'd suggested going down on Carla, it was also that if she was eating Carla her own bajingo could remain covered. If she was lucky there might be a blackout and if Carla wanted to get at Elliot's womanly bits she do so in the dark.

"Oh fuck, that's right, that's the spot, lick my clit," squealed Carla.

Elliot did as she was told hammering her tongue at the small bud, rubbing over it and pressing it at the wall, making it quiver and shake under her licks. It made Carla squeal more, "Fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, yes Elliot, fuck me, fuck me with your tongue!" The Latino quivered in excitement, her body shuddering and her back arching as Elliot's tongue continued its work in bringing her to orgasm. Her pussy was wetter and wetter, the juice seeping from the walls and filling the hole. It slid over Elliot's tongue, its flavouring teasing the blonde's taste buds as she drunk it down. Carla shuddered more, her body quaking like there were bombs going off in her, "Aaaarrrghh fuccckkk, yesssss!"

Elliot could have continued on her knees, head between Carla's legs, eating the tasty treat, but Carla had other ideas. She pushed Elliot's head back, "That was great... now its my turn to do it to you."

"I'm good to carry on eating," said Elliot trying to keep the desperation out of her voice.

"Stand up and let's get that dress off," said Carla, ignoring her. Elliot stood, turning round so that as Carla slid down the dress she couldn't see her bajingo -- though how the thirtysomething was going to be able to eat without seeing it was a mystery.

"Thongs, very sexy," purred Carla and removed them from Elliot, pulling them down to her ankles and making the blonde step out of them."

"Seriously I'm happy to carry on licking, my tongue needs the exercise," said Elliot in a last desperate attempt to avoid having to display her hoohoo to someone.

It worked, kind of.

"We can lick each others together," said Carla, "and sixty nine."

There was little Elliot could do but agree.

"Get on your back, I'll go on top," Carla ordered.

Elliot did as she was told, lying down on the rug in front of the couch. She opened her legs a little, trying to conceal as much as she could. Carla stood above her, smiling and frowning at the same time; she wasn't the first date Elliot had left confused. "Open your legs wider," the nurse said, "otherwise I won't be able to get in." If meant Carla didn't get to see her hoohoo Elliot would have been good, but she couldn't say that. She reluctantly opened her legs wider. Looking down Carla gave a lascivious smile, "That's better, that's a really sexy pussy."

"Can we call it a bajingo?" asked Elliot plaintively, "I don't like the P word. Unless we're talking about cats in which case I don't mind it, though I don't like cats or rather they don't like me."

"Mmmnn, let me eat it up," Carla ignored the stream of Elliot insanity, which, the blonde was smart enough to know, was probably the best policy.

The sexy nurse lowered herself onto the younger doctor, pressing her hoohoo towards Elliot's face as she brought her own mouth down onto Elliot's bajingo. She started to lick it, pushing her tongue over the hole and the lips around it, teasing with a flicker, her teeth nibbling lightly at the labia, tugging them and gently biting. Elliot giggled in excitement, "Oh," she gasped as the Latino's mouth moved over her gap, making her hoohoo wet with excitement, "Oh yes." Carla's tongue flicked in again, a brief, tantalising, touch inside and then she was out again, kissing and licking at the flesh around the hole. Elliot quivered in anticipation; she only wished that Carla closed her eyes. The nurse's tongue slid into the hole, this time staying longer as it licked and lapped at the wet, soft flesh. "Uuurrhhh" Elliot quivered; it felt so good.

Above her Carla's hoohoo was so wet it was literally dripping; it was so inviting. Elliot slammed her mouth at it and began to munch, thrusting her tongue in and out of the soaking hole. It was as tasty and flavoursome as before, the sweet juice sliding over her tongue and over her tastebuds. She licked harder and harder, slamming her tongue deep. Whether it was her own lappings or whether Carla had decided she had teased enough the nurses tongue started to pound harder and faster, slamming down Elliot's hole, seeking her special spot. She found it and Elliot bucked, squealing her approval into Carla's hoohoo. The two of them slurped and licked hard, tongues pounding down and bodies quivering. Elliot's hands were resting on Carla's fanny, stroking at the cheeks, whilst Carla's were underneath Elliot's thighs, squeezing and gripping the flesh firmly.

"Mmmnn, uuummm, ohhhh, mnnnnnn," they moaned; gasping with delight, purring with pleasure, groaning in ecstasy. Their tongues moved faster and harder, dipping deep into the holes, slamming at clits, driving the other into orgasmic shrieks and rolls. Cum covered their mouths, as they made each other wetter and wetter, the juice mixing with saliva as the wet tongues collided with damp walls. "Mmmmnn, uuumm, ohhhh, mnnnnnn."

The excitement grew in Elliot, she could feel the feeling getting deeper and deeper, the ecstatic bliss becoming more intense with every sweep of Carla's tongue. She knew she was doing the same for Carla, the Latino quivering above her, her licks interspersed with passionate moans. Elliot lapped harder back, desperate to bring pleasure to Carla before she was blown away in her own orgasm. Carla squeaked louder, "Uuuuurrhhh, oooooohhh," lifting her head up, "ooooohhh, fuuuuckkk, yesssss" and coming down again, her tongue hammering hard.

"Oooooohhh," Elliot's back almost bent double as the orgasm hit her, a tsunami of pure pleasure wracking her making her bajingo zing, "Aaaarrrrghhh."

"Jeez, Elliot, you can lick cunt," Carla rolled off the blonde and sat against the couch breathing heavily.

Elliot sat beside her, picking up her dress and covering herself with it like a blanket. She blew a bang from her hair, "I was a hoohoo licking champion in my cheerleader squad at High School." She gave a sad face, "They never let me cheer though, they said I had two left feet. I was only in the squad because I could eat bajingos like others could eat ice-cream."

"They must have been some great ice-cream eaters at your school," grinned Carla.

That was a compliment wasn't it about? About how she kissed hoohoo. Elliot face brightened, "I enjoyed the practice."

"I could tell," Carla's hand slid under Elliot's dress, moving up the blonde's thigh to her bajingo. She touched it, running a finger over it and making Elliot quiver. The blonde knew it was dirty, but she loved it when someone's finger touched her there. The nurse smiled wider, continuing to move round the blonde's labia and the flesh round it. Elliot could feel the warmth between her legs, it was like an itch that couldn't be scratched, an ache that couldn't be healed; it was a hole that needed to be filled. Carla must have known it as her grin grew wider and her expression more lustful, "I want to fuck you. I want to put on my strap-on and bang that sweet pussy of yours."

They still hadn't had the coffee, but Elliot didn't think that Carla was offering it anymore; and even if she had been the doctor's hoohoo was so pained with carnal desire she'd have probably spilt it anyway. But she didn't want Carla to think she was a too easy, "Yes. But we have to do it under the covers, I'm not a complete slut." Carla raised an eyebrow in surprise and nodded. Elliot added her second condition, "And we've got to clean our teeth first."

"Okay," Carla said, "Have you got a toothbrush?"

Elliot always had a toothbrush, you never knew just when you were going to get an embarrassing piece of salad stuck between your teeth, "In my purse."

"Okay, do you want to go first?"

"Yes," Elliot nodded, "that way I can get under the covers whilst you're cleaning your teeth."

Carla nodded. Elliot waited for the Latino to stand up or at least close her eyes. The Latino looked at her, a slight frown covering her face, "Is there something wrong? I thought you were going to clean your teeth."

"I'm naked!" squeaked Elliot in panic. "I need to put my dress back on and I can't put it on when you're looking; you'll see my hoohoo."

"I want to see..." Carla grinned and Elliot nearly passed out. "I'll go into the kitchen." The Latino shook her head in bemusement as she stood up, ignoring the fact she was naked; Elliot wished she could be so brave.

*

Carla looked in the mirror, God she looked great for a woman past thirty; in fact she looked great for a woman who wasn't yet thirty. Her tits hadn't yet fallen to gravity and her stomach was firm, her thighs muscular and toned and her lips were still made for making out. The strap-on dangling from her pelvis was one of her favourites, a black ten incher with a oversized head and curved, twisting ridges which she knew gave the ultimate in satisfaction. From the main bedroom she could hear the switch off a light going off. She shook her head in bewilderment, Elliot was the complete package, young, sexy and cute, clever, funny and articulate, with her own place and a great future ahead of her. But she was the most neurotic, lunatic, bundle of insecurities that Carla had ever met -- and that included her stints working in the Psyche ward. And Carla wasn't absolutely sure that she wasn't falling for her...

She opened the door and to her bedroom. Even in the darkness she could see Elliot's pale face peaking above the covers drawn up to blonde's neck. She was tempted to switch on the light, to let Elliot see her standing their, naked and proud, but it might give the blonde doctor a panic attack and Carla really, really wanted to bang Elliot's sweet cunt. Instead she stood in the doorway, allowing the light from the bathroom to silhouette her, "Are you ready for me to fuck you with my big strap-on dick?"

The blonde nodded, "Yes. Can we keep our eyes closed?"

Carla didn't reply, mainly because she wanted to gaze at the hotness of Elliot Reid as she banged her. She walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers to slip in. She began to move over to Elliot, even as she was climbing on her the blonde pulling the duvet back over them both.

"You're so sexy," said Carla as she Carla lay her body over a nervous Elliot. The Latino was holding the dildo in her hand, trying to guide it in. Elliot's legs remained shut for a moment, her pussy squeezed shut between her thighs. Carla let go off the toy and pushed her hand between the blonde's legs. "Open wide," she grinned. For a moment it seemed Elliot was having second thoughts, but Carla forced her hand slightly higher, stroking at the edge of the pussy lips with her thumbs. Reluctantly Elliot's legs spread; there was a shiver in them -- in others Carla would have thought that was excited anticipation, with Elliot she wasn't so sure. She rubbed the blonde's pussy gently, not wanting to scare her.

"Mmnnn," Elliot gave a little moan and closed her eyes, her legs opening a little wider. Carla continued to massage the slit, brushing it with fingers and teasing it with her thumb, she could feel the wetness and hear the tiny little pants coming from Elliot, "Ohhh, mmmnn, urrrhhh," as slowly the blonde's legs spread exposing her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you now," said Carla softly.

"Ooohhh, mmmnnn, urrrrhhh," Elliot moaned in reply. Carla continued to massage Elliot with one hand as with the other she eased the toy in. "Ooooooh, ohhhhh, urrrrhh, mmmnnnn" Elliot gave little grunts and cries and pants as Carla brought the dildo in, her legs moving wider open and her hands gripping the sheets under her.