Scythian Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The robe slid down Doris's body, puddling softly at her feet. She watched Genie's eyes rake down her body, and Doris noted that the feeling to immediately cover herself that she would have had yesterday wasn't there at all. Part of her felt very flattered to have such a pretty girl blatantly appreciating her body.

"Mistress, your wish is granted," Genie said. Doris watched as the liberal sprinkling on her whole body slowly disappeared and shrank into the creamy white flesh surrounding them. Moles, tiny birth marks, and other blemishes and imperfections disappeared as well, each one sending Doris a fleeting sensual shiver. By the time her entire body was clear of any marks whatsoever except for her wrists, she was almost trembling with the sensations that were rolling through her and dwelling in her most erogenous locations.

"Genie," Doris started to say, her body still rocking with sensations that were beginning to fade. "Thank you."

Genie's eyes grew large and then almost disappeared in a smile, tears welling up and almost concealing the emerald orbs. She looked like she was going to say something but instead stepped forward and wrapped her arms gently around Doris's waist, the touch of her fingers on Doris's naked skin making her jump and squirm a little, the motion quickly reminding Doris how wet she had become. Her eyes drank in her new body, still too-skinny, still atrophied from the months of her severe depression, and she immediately spotted two other things that bothered her and could guess at a third.

"Genie, I wish that there was no hair on my legs, that the skin will always be smooth like it is after a nice shave," Doris said confidently. Genie let her go and stepped back, her eyes looking down at Doris's legs as Doris felt the tingle in her mind. The red fur on her legs completely diminished from sight, leaving Doris's legs perfectly smooth. "Genie, I wish the same was true for my arm pits," Doris said. The tingle lit up in her mind again and she felt the hair in her arm pits disappear into thin air.

"Genie, I wish that I could maintain control over my pubic hair with just a thought, shaping it, making it grow, or leaving it bare, letting me best suit it for any situation," Doris said.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I cannot do that."

"But..." Doris stammered quickly, a look of confusion and possible anger crossing her face.

"That would be imparting some of my power onto you, and I cannot do that, no matter what is happening," Genie said with a touch of remorse on her face. "Of course, all you need do is ask, no matter what, no matter when, and I can do anything for you that you want with your pubic hair," Genie clarified. Doris sighed heavily and nodded, accepting Genie's explanation.

"Very well. I wish my sparse little bush was thicker," Doris said, her eyes locked on her image in the mirror. She felt the tingle of Genie reading her thoughts and she watched the hairs multiply until they were a thick, silken crimson carpet. "Now, I wish it were a little shorter," Doris said softly. The tingle answered her a split second before the length of her pubes shrank by 1/2 of an inch. "Now, none along the sides of my pussy lips," Doris said, her voice just a whisper. The tingle started in her mind, but when she felt the hair disappear from her sex as it had from her legs and arm pits, the electric spiders seemed to quickly find a new home. "Perfect," Doris said, smiling. She simply stared at the image in the mirror for a few minutes before shaking herself back to reality.

"Genie," Doris said, turning to face her new friend, the space between them was nearly closed between their toes and breasts. Doris could feel the heat of Genie's breath upon her bare skin, and for the first time in almost 3 years, being close to another person made her feel completely comfortable. The two locked eyes for the briefest of seconds and then Doris stepped back, bending to pick up her robe. She rather enjoyed the feeling of her new breasts; both heavy and full as they shifted with her movements.

"Yes Mistress?"

"Let's go to the mall. We're going shopping."

12