SD Wild Pony Races Ch. 01

Story Info
Ali & Jen cum to Sturgis.
3.9k words
4.37
61.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting in 1985 and every summer since I have hosted a weekend of wild pony races on my ranch.

We only had 4 ponies that first year, but it has steadily grown to the point that last year I had to start limiting the entrants to 50 ponies.

My name is Bill Davis and this is my story.

I live on a ranch in the middle of 30,000 acres of native prairie in western South Dakota.

I raise purebred black angus cattle for money and train horses and ponies for pleasure.

I also own and operate a small manufacturing company that makes leather goods of all kinds.

It started out as a hobby and then grew from there.

I custom make boots, chaps, vests, saddlebags, leather thongs, bondage restraints and all horse or pony harness and saddles.

The last few years there has really been a very big increase in the demand for leather bondage equipment and they have actually become my biggest sellers.

I must admit they are the most fun to make and I love testing them on my girls to see if they work properly.

If you have ever been to the Sturgis Rally you might have met me or bought some of my leather items. If not, I am very easy to find. My booth has a sign that says "Wild Bill's Custom Leather" and I am located right behind Pamida. I would like you to stop and visit with me and look over my handy work.

I found my cattle ranch by accident in the fall of 1984, while west river deer hunting.

I had gotten lost and I was sure that I had just driven over the same hill for the 100th time, when I spotted the building site about a 1/4 mile ahead.

As I made the final turn on that dusty dirt road and pulled my truck into the farm yard, I could see that the main house was a very old and beautiful log cabin. It had been well cared for and was still in excellent condition.

Across the yard stood the bunk house where the ranch hands lived and two huge hip roof barns complete with spilt rail corrals.

Each corral had its own windmill that was slowly pumping fresh water into round wooden tanks for the 20 or so horses to drink from.

Behind the twin barns was the life blood of any working ranch ,a fast running creek for the cattle to drink from.

The machinery was lined up in a single row and there were several trailers loaded with tools and other farm items in the middle of the yard.

I noticed that down by the corrals three men were talking and looking over the fence at the horses.

I stopped my truck and walked down across the yard to ask them directions.

"Looks like you are having an auction." I said to the men.

"We are just helping out an old friend that pasted away this summer." one of the men said back.

He went on to explain the history of the place and the details of the up coming auction sale.

Seems the owner George Taylor was born the year the place was built(1884) and had been lucky enough to spend his entire 100 year life on the land that he loved.

He had never married and had no family ,so his neighbors had all gathered to help line up George's belonging for his estate auction that was going to be held the very next day.

I can't describe the feeling that came over me at that moment.

Ever since I was a little kid in grade school it had always been my dream to become a real life cowboy and own a ranch like this one.

I knew I had to try to find the money to buy this place and I didn't have much time.

Later that night when I had finally found my way back to where I was camping, I called my banker to see if he would loan me the money to purchase the ranch.

I expected him to say no, but he surprised me by saying " How much money do you think you will need to make this dream of yours come true?"

The next day at the auction, I became the proud new owner of the Silver Creek Ranch.

I sold my east river corn and bean farm to one of my hunting buddies and moved out here in the spring of 1985.

I now have a 1000 head of angus cows,50 head of bulls, 20 horses and 2 very special 2 legged ponies.

Yes you read that right, two legged ponies other wise know as a ponygirls.

I learned about ponygirl bondage the first year I had my leather booth at the Rally.

It was very hot that afternoon (105) and sales were really on the slow side.

When 6 o'clock rolled around I was just about ready to call it a day and go and have a cold one with some of my friends, when up walks this middle aged guy sandwiched in-between two really cute college age girls.

He had his arms around their waists and had a tit cupped in each of his hands.

They both where very cute and had the tight teenage bodies all men love to fuck.

The blonde was wearing really short cut off blue jean shorts that barely cover her pussy crack in front and the cheeks of her white ass were hanging out the back. Her white bikini top was so shear that you could see her dark nipples proudly showing through. Both nipples appeared to be pierced with hoop rings and she had a gold chain connecting them, with another chain going down across her belly into her shorts. I assumed that she must have a piercing in her pussy too. On her feet she had on those high black leather boots with the big straps and buckles on the side. She looked like a really hot and slutty biker chick.

The little red head was wearing a white top and a little plaid skirt. She was a small little thing probably 5'2" and 100 pounds. She had firm little titties and beautiful legs sticking out of the bottom of her short shirt.

One thing that didn't really seem to go with her school girl outfit was that she was wearing a big black collar around her neck with a silver ring in the front.

When the girls started looking through the leather g-strings and thongs I could see the excitement growing in their eyes.

"Can I help you find anything or do you have any questions?." I asked them.

"Yes I have two questions to ask you." the man said back.

"How much are these leather thongs?" he asked.

"25 dollars for the thongs and 20 for the g-strings." I replied.

"The sign says you can custom make or fix anything made out of leather?" was the mans second question.

"Yes I can make or fix anything just like the sign says" I replied.

"Ali turn around and grab your ankles so we can show this nice man what you have broken." the man said to the red head.

As she bent down in front of me, the man lifted up the back of her dress exposing her beautiful bare ass.

She had a leather harness around her hips with a leather strap going in-between her butt cheeks.

"You see the problem is that she broke the snaps that hold the dildo in her snatch in place." the man told me as he pulled her ass cheeks apart.

As I looked closer there where actually three straps in-between her legs two small ones on each side of her pussy and one in the middle that was just wide enough to cover her young fuck hole.

They all were hooked to the belt around her waist and then appeared to continued up and under her white shirt.

"I can't really see the snaps you are talking about." I said back to the man "They must be on the underside of the strap?"

"You will have to unhook it from the main belt. There are two snaps on the front and back of the strap that hold it to her hip harness" the man said back.

"Jen " he said to the blonde "Unhook the harness so Ali can pull the toy out of her snatch."

Jen unsnapped the center belt and placed it in my hand for me to examine.

I could then see where the snaps where broken off on the belt where the toy was once connected.

But if I was going to fix it I would need the other part that was still buried in pink twat.

"Could you pull out the other part out of your pussy and hand it to me?" I asked Ali.

Ali reached back between her thighs and slowly pulled the black cock shaped toy out of her wet hole.

Her fuck hole was left gapping wide open from the girth of the thick black dildo and I could start to smell the scent of sex escaping from her young cunt.

When Ali started to stand up to hand me the toy, the man pushed her head back down and gave her a quick and very hard slap on her exposed ass.

"Stay there you little bitch. I never said you could move yet" the man said to her sternly as he slapped her bare ass two more times. "You won't have to be punished today if you would have just sucked that man's cock when he asked you to. He did offer you a easy 50 dollars for 5 minutes work. This is a working holiday for you two whores and don't ever forget that again."

"But he was really fat and smelly." Ali whimpered back.

"Don't question me, you spoiled little rich bitch. I will tell you who to have sex with and when you will do it. I own your fucking ass and don't you ever forget it." he yelled at her as she spanked her butt until both cheeks were crimson red.

A crowd of bikers starting to gather around us to see why this bare ass chick was being spanked by this older guy.(bare tits and ass act like magnets at the rally, it always draws a crowd and lots of cameras)

He added to her humiliation by shouting at her in very loud voice." For the next three days you will eat nothing but cum. Maybe then you will remember not to ever turn anyone down that has cash money in their hand. You have really been a pain in the ass this whole trip, maybe I should send you back to the trainer for a couple weeks, when we get back to Minnesota."

"I am sorry master Nigel that I have disappointed you." Ali said back to him "I want to be a good whore and make you lots of money."

"If that's true, then show these nice men your ass and pussy" Nigel ordered Ali " And tell them how much it costs to have sex with a teenage whore like you."

Ali reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks so the bikers and I could see that her wet pussy and her tight little asshole.

(She never had a chance to give me the toy and she was still holding the 8 inch cock shaped toy in her right hand.)

"You can buy my pussy for 100, my ass for 200 and I will blow you and let you cum in my mouth for 50 dollars." Ali told the bikers.

"As long as you are still holding the toy, show the men how tight your little ass is." Nigel ordered Ali.

"Yes master, as you wish." Ali replied as she rubbed the tip of the black toy in-between her wet pussy lips to gather moisture before placing the thick shaft on the opening of her tight ass.

"Ahhhhh" Ali moaned as she slowly worked the cock shaped toy deeper in her ass with slow short strokes until the whole shaft was buried in her bowels.

"I really love a big hard cock in my ass and the feel of hot cum shooting inside of me." Ali said to the men.

"Could you guys help me out? I am really horny and want you guys to take turns fucking my hot little pussy and ass." Ali said with a moan.

"Please I want you to cover me with your cum and treat me like a dirty little whore." she begged.

"God damn she is a hot little bitch." one of the bikers said.

"Fuck your ass with that black cock and make yourself cum for us." Nigel ordered the young girl.

"Ali pumped the black cock back and forth in her pretty little ass while rubbing on her clit to work up a cum with her other hand.

"Ahhhhhhh god it feels so big in my ass master." Ali moaned.

"AHHHHHHHH I am cumming master." Ali screamed.

You could see her body tremble as wave after wave of a hard cum hit the young girl.

She trapped her hand between her thighs and held the 8 inch cock all the way in ass as she waited for her masters next order.

"Pull the toy out and give it to Jen." Nigel ordered Ali.

"Jen clean it off and give it to the man so he can see if he can fix the snaps" Nigel ordered Jen.

"Yea! We want to see her clean it off." a man from the crowd shouted.

There were some loud hoops and hollers from the crowd as Jen took the black rubber cock and started cleaning off the toy with her tongue.

You could see by the lust in her eyes that she was enjoying the taste of her friends back passage.

She drew some AHHHHHHH's out of the crowd as she took the whole long shaft deep into her throat and sucked on it hard.

When she was finally satisfied it was cleaned good enough she placed in my open hand.

The dildo had a wide end with a round piece of leather around the shaft with two very rust snaps with the tips broke off.

"Can you fix it then?" Nigel asked me.

"No, I can not fix it. This thing is a piece of shit. For one thing this is not real leather and the other is you need to use stainless steel snaps when you put them next to that much moisture." I said back "I can make you a good one out of real leather and I guarantee it will last."

"How much money do you want to make a new one?" the man asked.

"I would guess I could do it for around 50 bucks" I replied.

Ali had not move and was still bent over grasping her ankles as the crowd of 10 men and two women stood behind her looking at her exposed pussy and ass.

Nigel announced to the crowd " Seems we need some money to pay for a new harness. Would any of you gentlemen be interested in a blow job? She will do you right here and right now for 1/2 price, 25 bucks."

"What about me?" one of the women in the group asked "Will she eat my pussy until I cum?"

"Shit I will pay the 25 bucks just to watch that show" a big fat biker with a long gray beard said.

The woman was tall and slim with long jet black hair. I would guess her to be 40+ but she was still in excellent shape and looked very sexy in her leather vest and chaps. She didn't have any pants on under her chaps just a tiny pair of pink underwear. Her tits were huge and making the lacing on her vest strain under their weigh.

"Of course she will be glad to eat your pussy." Ali's master said "Get on your knees Ali and eat her pussy until she cums on your mouth."

"Ali you forgot to tell them everything." Nigel said to Ali "Tell them about our private parties?"

"We are available for private bondage parties and if you are into it, we will play with you as ponygirls." Ali told the crowd.

"What the fuck is a ponygirl?" one of the bikers asked.

"Girls show them what a ponygirl looks like and explain it to them" Nigel ordered.

Nigel reached into the backpack that he had been carrying and took out a short leash and a butt plug that looked like a horse's tail and handed them to Jen.

"Strip for these nice people and show them your body harness." Jen ordered Ali.

Ali stood and quickly removed her cloths to show us her pony harness.

The top of the harness looked like a leather bra without cups that framed her perky young breasts.

The tit harness was connected to her collar and the belt around her waist with thin strains of leather.

On the bottom of the harness where two strips of leather that formed a v in the front around her shaven twat and then connected as one on the back of the waist belt.

Jen took the leash and hooked it in the ring of Ali's collar and said" Get down on all fours so I can put on your tail."

Jen gave the leash gentle jerk and Ali got down on the ground on her hands and knees.

Jen moved behind her and slowly rubbed the tip of the 5 inch plug on Ali's tender rosebud and pushed until the bulb had disappeared inside her friends back passage and was now holding her pony tail in place.

The men and the other lone woman had formed a circle to hide the show from the people that were walking past on the street.

"Get up on your knees and pull the her pink panties to the side and eat her middle aged cunt" Jen told Ali as she pulled on her collar.

One of the men reached over and undid the woman top and let her tits spring free.

"Suck her tits and I will give you another 25." One of the men said to Ali.

The woman leaned down and guide her nipple into Ali's waiting mouth. Ali took turns sucking hard on one and then the other making the dark haired woman let out loud moans of pleasure.

"God damn you are making me hot you little whore. Eat my cunt now." the dark haired lady ordered.

"Lets get these out of the way "of the bikers said as he took his knife and cut the pink panties from her body.

"Hold her up so the little pony bitch can get her tongue in all the way." another biker said.

Two of the bikers got behind the woman in chaps and lifted off the ground each holding a thigh and spreading out her old twat for the young red head to taste.

"Ok my little pony, lets show them how you like to eat pussy." Jen said to Ali.

Jen pulled on the leather leash until Ali's face was lined up with the older woman's wet crouch.

"Hee hee we left you a little treat." one of the bikers said with a laugh " The ten of us just banged her and left her pussy and ass full of our cum."

"Eat up Ali, looks like this might be your biggest meal of the day" Nigel taunted his slave.

Ali could see the crusty remains of the men's dried cum around both of the woman's well fucked holes.

Ali loved the combined smell of the sweaty leather chaps and the woman's cum dripping pussy that filled her nostrils as she slide the tip of her nose into the woman's pussy and slowly flicked her tongue on the woman's swollen anus.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck!!!!! That's it you little bitch, clean up my dirty cum filled ass." the woman moaned.

"Fuck my ass with your tongue." the woman ordered.

Ali started probing her ass with her slender tongue ,while at the same time she fucked the old whore's sloppy cunt with her nose.

Ali loved the smell and the taste of cum and since this was going to be her main diet for the next three days she was not going let any crack or crevice un cleaned.

Ali moved her mouth over the woman's asshole and sucked as hard as she could.

"AHHHHH I am cumming "the woman screamed as Ali cleaned her back hole.

Her hips were bucking wildly and the men holding her almost dropped her when she came.

"Put her on the ground before we drop her and lets watch her clean out her cunt." one of the bikers holding the woman said.

They laid her on her back on the ground in front of the ponygirl. Her body was totally covered with goosebumps from the hard cum. Her legs were weak and flopped to the sides, exposing her wet fuck hole to the ponygirls probing tongue.

What made it even more exciting was when Ali acted like she was resisting and didn't want to finish cleaning up the woman's cum filled pussy.

It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen when Jen grabbed Ali by the collar and the base of the tail and forced her head down between the woman open thighs.

Ali licked the length of her hot slit and teased the woman over sensitive clit.

"Oh god please don't lick on my clit because I just came hard" the woman said as she tried to wiggle away from Ali.

Ali hooked her arms on the woman's thighs and held her firm as she started to the suck long strings of the bikers cum out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck!!! " she screamed "Eat my hole you are going to make me cum again."

The other woman must have been enjoying the show because she was now bent over sucking on a cock while another biker probed her cunt from behind.

She wasn't anything to look at (Probably 50 and had a big roll around her middle) but at that moment she was as sexy as any woman and taking on two cocks at once.

Just then I heard a voice over my shoulder.

"What seems to be the problem here?" officer Dan Peterson said.

Thankfully the big grey bearded biker and I thought alike and both stepping in front of him to allow the others to escape.

"No problem officer" I said " One of the girls just lost her car keys and the other was helping her look for them."

"Get the fuck out of my way" he said as he tried to push his way past us.

"They were just having fun" the grey bearded biker said " Let them go."

That brief moment was all they needed and they were down the street hidden from view in the big crowd of bikers.

The site of that half naked older chick (naked tits flopping as she ran)and Ali dressed in her ponygear (her tail trailing behind her) racing away from that cop gave me a wonderful idea.

12