Sea Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning off the shower, she grabs a towel and starts to dry herself off. Glancing at herself in the mirror, with her chest heaving, she looks at herself fighting some surreal, internal battle. And then...... Amy's mind snaps. Her mouth softly parts, panting with uninhibited desire. Amy's body, after a night of torment and frustration has finally come to the fore, consuming Amy's normal, reserved demeanour. Her eyes now consumed with lust sweep over her reflection in the mirror. Taking off all her clothes, she grabs her two-piece black bikini. Tying the straps up on the two pieces, Amy gazes over herself in the mirror. Glancing at her reflection she looks at her bikini bottoms and grasping the strings, she pulls them tight, showing every crevice of her now wet, desiring pussy. Her tits are barely contained in the tight black top as her your sexy mounds spilling out the sides. The material peaks out as her hard nipples fight with the fabric, wanting to break free from their confines.

Walking out the room her mouth is slightly parted, taking shallow breathes. Her body is dripping with deadly desire, and she now begins the hunt for her only prey......John.

Stepping outside, Amy glances over to John in the distance finishing his morning walk, coming up the pathway from the beach. The rain steadily failing from the sky has soaked John in his shirt and shorts. Stepping barefoot down the back stairs Amy never takes her eyes off him. Completely consumed by her lust-filled brain she purposefully steps off the last step, one more closer to her source of desire and frustration. John, with a soppy shirt clinging to his solid frame approaches the house and is stopped in his tracks as he takes in the sight before him. With her hair clinging to her soft chest and nipples piercing her bikini, John cannot help himself but to look Amy up and down, over and over. Her smooth legs draw his gaze up to her slender waist as the strings of the bikini caress the side of her hips. Her smooth stomach looks hot and sexy as drops of water trickle down from her bikini top, where her soft tits are confined in her sexy outfit. John just cannot believe what he is seeing. "Is that the Amy girl from last night?" He thinks. "Holy shit, it is. Fucking hell! What the fuck is this?" John's mind yells as he takes in this newly created woman before him. With his mouth drying faster out faster than a toaster in summer, all remaining blood reserves immediately start transferring to his cock.

Trying to re-discover the English language, John finally says "Ahh..Ah hi again, um Amy. Wow. Ah, how you going today?"

The rain is soaking her bikini, her nipples have hardened with the cool breeze as she walks right up to John in the pouring rain.

"I'm just out here, making myself ....wet." Replies Amy.

"Did you sleep all right, John?" Asks Amy in a tone that was more of statement than a question.

"Y,yeah" He replies, trying to measure up the situation.

"I slept real good John, I slept fucking good..." Says Amy.

Walking right up to him, she stands inches from his face. Her tits crush against his chest as he shimmers like a leaf from the touch, with his cock raging with desire.

"Oh look, you're all dirty," she whispers as she runs her finger down his rain-soaked shirt. "Let's get you in the shower...John" she says lustfully. "Ahh...ohh...my goddd." are the only words that John can get out of his mouth. Turning from him to show her sexy, perfect bikini covered ass.

The rain continues to tumble down into Amy's own little lust filled real life fantasy, as she purposefully walks in front of him, showing him her perfect ass in fluid motion. John's cock is rapidly getting harder as he is completely under her erotic spell, like a lost dog.

Reaching the outside shower, Amy turns on the taps as the hot water cascades out. The feel of the hot water mixing with the fresh rain is exhilarating. Reaching out, Amy grabs the waistband of his trunks, pulling him into the warm spray.

"I was getting lonely inside, and I never really got the chance to thank-you properly for all your ... hard work last night." Says Amy as she traces her finger up and down the smooth skin on his chest.

"We could have had a great night last night John, but you left us. All three of us could have had a wonderful, fucking evening John."

"Wha...wha..ah thr...three of us? But it ah, it was just you and I wasn't there?!?" Quizzes John.

Moving her head in closer, Amy looks at him as she replies "No John, there was you, me........and my tight, wet, pussy."

Tracing your finger up his leg, John's raging hard on is pressing hard against his shorts.

Taking a short step back, John is suddenly backed up to the shower wall. He is completely at her mercy.

Leaning right into him, Amy puts her arms around his neck. Pushing her chest out, her tits push into his smooth chest again. Quivering out a soft moan, John is overcome with pure lust.

Clutching his leg with her fingertips, feeling him as she inches closer to his hard cock.

"Do you think I should slow down, John? I don't want to...take advantage of you or anything." Says Amy in her raspy voice.

John's eyes widen as he hears his corny line from last night again.

"Oh, oh god" he says, turned on by this sexy vixen.

"Amy will be fine..." And with that, she grasps her shimmering bikini top and in one steady motion, she rips it away. Her sexy, wet tits are in their full splendour, all for John to see.

Dragging her entire body down the front of John, Amy snakes her hand into the waistband of his trunks. With a gasp, she slides them down as his now steel-like hard on roars to full life.

" G,god you're, you're.." moans John in a panting, quivering voice.

"..Going to fuck you, till my pussy sucks every drop of cum out of your delicious, hard cock" says Amy in her husky voice, cutting John off.

Opening her mouth, Amy grabs John's cock with her hand, and holds it steady just in front of her face. There she saunters for a few seconds eye level with his cock, her tits in her other hand as the rain continues to cascade over their bodies. Sliding her tongue up and down his shaft, she slowly takes his full length into her hot, wet mouth.

Delirious with pleasure John cries out "Amy! Oh Fuck! Amy, please, oh god. Oh fuck yes!" Moaning on his cock, her tongue swirls as she tastes her prize she had unknowingly been chasing since she arrived. She feels his cock in her mouth pulsating and throbbing. Like a wild animal released from its confines, his cock arches up into her mouth. Amy licks her tongue down the shaft, feeling every ridge of his cock. Using her lips, she forms a seal and deep-throats John as she feels the tip of his cock at the back of her throat. Reaching her hand up, she slowly massages his balls. She tilts her head up and finally looks John directly into his eyes. "Oh my fucking god!" Sighs John as Amy, still staring directly into him, sucks hard on his cock as she slowly pulls her mouth back up the full length of his aching member. As soon as she gets to the top she slides her mouth back down tasting the fresh pre-cum as it pours out of his cock. Licking all over his manhood, John rests his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to go on, and on, and on.

Amy was loving this! A side of her that had been buried for years had been re-born. Her mind was in conflict, as she had never seduced someone like this. Her body, now obsessed with giving and receiving pleasure, had been given a license to thrill!. Amy's new reborn body was ready. It was hungry.

"H,Holy shit, ah, ah Amy, who are you? Where did you come from? I, I had no idea you were like this!!"

Amy continues sucking on John's cock. Forming a sealing with her mouth, she takes him in further sliding the tip of his cock into her throat. Clamping down, she slowly pulls back, tracing her tongue along John's length, drawing his cock out of her hot mouth. Standing up, the hot water of the shower makes the air misty as it mixes with the chilled, rainy air. Amy's hair is slicked back, her nipples are rock hard and her pussy lips are swollen. She is an animal on heat!

With her lips partly open, she runs one hand up to her soft tits, whilst the other slides down to her hot pussy. Rubbing herself, she keeps eye contact with John as she replies "Neither did I....John."

It was now Amy's time. Time to get her reward. Time to take her prey. Leaning into John, her tits again press into his chest, ramming him hard against the shower wall. Reaching up she slides her arm around his neck. Lifting her leg up his side, Amy starts climbing up John's frame. Instinctively her grabs her soft ass underneath and enjoys the soft smooth skin of her sexy ass cheeks on his rough fingers. With both legs off the ground, wrapped around his waist, and arms around his neck, Amy holds onto John loving the feeling of his sexy frame between her legs. Straddling herself on John, Amy is free to leverage herself off John just on top of his throbbing cock. Amy brings her mouth to his and their tongues meet in a moment of un-inhibited passion. Gently, lowering herself, Amy can feel her hot pussy lips just on the tip of his cock.

Whispering in his ear, Amy says "Hmm, John. Do you like this? Hmmm baby? Its nice being in control isn't it? You know, I could just slide this delicious wet pussy right down your gorgeous cock of yours, but....

..I don't want to take advantage of you.."

"P..please Amy" begs John.

"Please, please fuck me!!" he cries, a man with his nerves on the edge, standing in the rain with the hot shower water sliding over them. His nerves are shot, and all rational thoughts still long gone. His cock is the only one doing the thinking and it's now oh so close to finding its home.

"Mmmm such nice manners baby." Amy replies.

Letting her weight down, she slowly lowers herself. Her engorged pussy lips finally touch the tip of his raging cock. The heat radiating from her pussy is incredible as John feels his cock slowly consumed by her heavily love hole.

"Oh fucking god, oh fucking god, ah ah ah " he cries out.

Amy, breathing hard into his ear, runs her tongue along his lob and moans to John "Hmm remember John, I'm not god, I'm Amy.....baby.."

Pulling her head back, she brings her mouth to his, tasting the salt on each others lips, she snakes her tongue around his as they entwine to start their own wet fun.

Lifting her hips, Amy pulls her pussy almost completely off the top of his cock, waiting, as John, with hands on her ass, desperately trying to thrust back up into her finally realizes he is completely under her control and at her mercy. He is desperate to get his cock buried up into her pussy again.

Holding it there, Amy waits, she so desperately wants to give in and devour his cock with each second she waits seemingly like bordering on the edge of eternity.

Grabbing the back of his head, Amy speaks with assertive authority to her cadet "Now baby...I'm going to slide this pussy down your cock....now let's fuck."

Slamming her pussy down, she feels his hands gripping onto her ass for dear life!

Her hard nipples rub against his chest, sending wild sensations through her body. The pleasure is gripping as she uses his cock to fuck her way through this fantasy turned reality!

Feeling his cock fill up her pussy, she grinds herself down on him. Tilting and twisting herself, she pulls up and then come down to fuck him again. His cock feels red hot as it throbs inside her. As her silky thighs press into John, she brings herself up then grinds her way back down his cock. Again, she brings her pussy up and straight back down making adjustments as she eventually gets into her rhythm. She can feel her hot pussy juices coating his cock and running down her leg before being washed away by the hot shower water. Both of them pulling and fucking each other, savouring each thrust as it brings them closer to a mind-blowing orgasm. John puts everything into each thrust as he feels her pussy walls massage his cock with each motion, inviting him to fuck her deeper, to fuck her harder.

Still holding her ass, John closes his eyes as his senses go into overload. The soft ass checks moulded into his hands, her gorgeous tits sliding up and down his chest, her sexy mouth sealed against his as their tongues dance with each other. Then finally the feeling of his cock, exposed to the outside air mix of hot water and cold rain, only to be slowly consumed by this tight, wet pussy feeding on his cock, willing it to fill it deeper and suck the cum right out of his churning balls. With eyes clenched shut in pre-orgasmic bliss, John starts moaning, using his hands to pull her down, willing his cock to plough deeper into her pussy, desperate to fill every possible inch of it. John starts to loose control as he feels a gigantic orgasm ready to explode out of his throbbing balls. Turning her around he presses her up on the shower wall pinning her there. Digging her nails into his back, Amy knows she is in complete control, both physically and mentally. She embarks on her final assault of her friendliest ever neighbour, no matter how temporary the situation is. With her sandwiched between John's cock and the shower wall, Amy gives herself to John as his cock ploughs into her pussy, again and again. Running on pure lust driven actions and reactions, Amy opens her legs wider accommodation more of John's cock into her as her aggressively fucks her hard against the wall. Lifting her ass as it slides on the cool shower tiles into the air, Amy slams her pussy back down his cock, immediately bringing it back up only to be followed by another thrust as her pussy again swallows his cock, again and again. Setting into her final rhythm, Amy is relentlessly fucked by John against the wall, or was she fucking him. Neither of them cared at this point in time as their bodies slithered up and down with the shower water. Holding onto each other, using each other's body for pure fucking and pleasure, Amy approaches to the point of no return.

Screaming out with the hot water spraying over them she lets John fuck her over and over, both bordering on the precipice.

Amy cries out "Yes, yes, fucking yes you fucking stud! Ah, ah ah you fucking left me last night! Now I'm getting what's mine!! I earned this baby! Yes fucking fuck me John! Yes that's it, yes baby fuck me yes!! Yes! I can feel that hot cock of yours filling me up!! This is so fucking hot! Feel my pussy as it sucks the cum right out of your balls!! yes yes! That's right you bastard, give me your fucking cum, feed my hungry, little pussy. Give me your hot cum, give it to me, Come on John fuck my tight pussy and fill me up with that hot cum of yours now! Fuck yes!! Fuck yesss!! Fuck yesss!! Fuck yesssss!! Fuck yessssssss!!"

Like a clap of thunder, John's cock finally succumbs to the greatest fuck of his life! John's cock is completely defenceless as her tight pussy starts feeding off him. His legs rapidly shake as he struggles to hold on to Amy as her non-stop relentless assault continues. Now beyond any thought or control of his body, John with one final cry feels the release of his hot cum pulsating out of his cock only to be devoured by Amy's cum-deprived pussy. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" moans John over and over as his cocks cums over and over with her pussy sucking his balls dry. Amy's pussy clamps down hard as she fucks him as if it's her last orgasm in her life! Throwing her head back, she screams out into the steady rain "Fucking yes, yes! John Fucking Cumming! You fucking tease! Yes yes fuck yes!!!

With her pussy exploding all over his cock, it pulverises it over and over. It's more than John will ever be able to take again. Desperate to keep the sensation going, John keeps thrusting into her with little result. He is drained and exhausted, his body slowly denying him that feeling of silky heaven that is Amy's glorious pussy.

"Oh god, oh Ah, Ah, Amy!!!" With his diminished strength, John slowly slumps to the floor with Amy still on top of him. They both lay there, panting under the warm shower spray. Nothing is said is they are motionless in the orgasmic bliss. Both minds are lost in an erotic heaven. With her chest heaving, and short gasps for air, Amy lays there in John's arms as his spent cock slowly slips out of her pussy.

Closing his eyes John tries to compose himself as he reaches down as once again plays with her nipples between his fingers. Amy lays there panting and also closes her eyes, moaning as Johns fingers once again work their magic on her hard nipples.

Completely satisfied, taking in the moments to catch their breath, Amy and John lay on the shower floor holding and playing with each other. Looking out they see the rain has slowed down and just on the horizon the clouds part slowly as the sunlight pieces through. Indeed this weekend is going to be fucking sensational!

Looking into his eyes, Amy reaches down to grab his hand and uses it to squeeze her unbelievable tits.

"You know John" says Amy

"...I think you should cum again....." as she rubs his hand all over her tits.

"Ahhh, yes, yes Amy I can. I can come again, god please yes I can cum again."

Reaching down, Amy firmly grasps John's already hardening cock. She slowly starts jacking him off as she sees his cock coming back to life. Lifting her self up, she crawls into John's lap, straddling him. Grabbing his cock, she lines it up with her pussy, ready to feast on his magnificent cock once more.

..."Oh yes" Says Amy "You will defiantly be cumming again over to my place tonight. But I'm not in the mood for some dinner. I think we will skip straight to desert..."

With that, Amy pushes her hips and sliding her insatiable pussy down, she once again fills herself with newly found weekend fuck toy....

"Oh fuck yes!!!" Cries out John as the sounds of their next aggressive fuck session echo out into the sea breeze......

12