Sea Sickness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers

The short man would not last much longer than his partner; strange swear words and exclamations echoing into the room as he spurted his heavy bursts of fluid into her throat. Sandra gagged as it poured into the depths and her face was once more pressed down to his cock’s base. She couldn’t breath, except to inhale more of the man’s semen and its heavy salt flavor made her want to vomit. That was when she heard Ryan’s alarmed cry.

The younger group had returned to the surface of the water about ten minutes after Ryan and Alexis had concluded their intercourse. Oxygen had been running low and everyone was eager to get back into the sunshine. Ryan had been slightly worried when he saw the small rundown motor boat tied to the side of the yacht. Simone’s reaction had worried him even more.

“Ryan, Alexis, quietly swim here now,” she had hissed.

The siblings had obeyed and had listened fearfully as she had detailed what she thought was going on.

“I think we’re being hijacked. At least the yacht is. Its not uncommon in these parts for robbers and thieves to steal and strip private boats like ours. I’m worried because they don’t tend to be friendly towards passengers. And your mom and Allyson are on board.”

“What do we do,” Ryan had asked.

“Alexis, you stay in the water. Hide near the rear, just beneath the diving shelf. Stay away from the engines in case they start up. Don’t come up, unless Ryan or I come and get you.”

Alexis tried objecting, not wanting to leave her lover’s side.

“No sis. You can’t come. We don’t know what these people want or what will happen. Stay here and we’ll come get you as soon as mom and Allyson are safe. Okay?”

The forlorn young woman splashed at the water, before her head gave a small nod of acceptance. Ryan pulled his sister close, their lips locking together briefly. He muttered a small, “I love you”, before pulling himself up onto the rear deck of the yacht.

Allyson and Ryan removed the gear as quietly as possible and stored it just to the side of the exit of the main cabin of the yacht. It was out of sight and would not be obvious to someone unfamiliar with the ship. The two very worried and anxious individuals slipped into the interior of the yacht. Their progress was swift. They first arrived at the passenger’s room and Ryan was slightly put off to discover his mother’s bathing suit and clothing discarded carelessly on the floor. More worried then ever they moved towards the bridge. Ryan led the way, being the brave young man, as they crept towards the slightly ajar door.

But when he saw his mother, her head forcefully buried in a dirty fuck’s crotch, he could not resist the urge to cry out. He did not see the third person in the room until it was too late. A tall darkly skinned native spun into the doorway, his pants around his ankles. Ryan was caught first by the dirty penis covered in fluids from a recent sexual encounter, and secondly by the large hand gun pointed at his face. Hating his stupidity he raised his hands into the air and was yanked into the room. Simone followed shortly afterwards.

Ryan had the momentary thought that this was part of Allyson’s plan, until he saw her pale skin and the single dark hole in her forehead. There was no way that was staged. More petrified then ever, he slid up against the far wall with Simone beside him.
Ryan’s naked mother was soon thrown to the floor at her son’s feet. She had been well used by the men, but the introduction of the two new individuals had inspired them once more. The tall man already had another erection as he eyed Simone’s small nubile frame. She looked almost like a child, with her small firm breasts and her slender hips. The man was stroking his penis lazily as he held the gun over the party. Soon the shorter man stood beside him and they hastily spoke together in their native language. Some agreement was quickly reached.

One of the men questioned Simone, having noticed her apparent understanding of their tongue. Simone nodded to the men and interpreted for Ryan and Sandra’s benefit.

“They are from another island. It is much poorer so they rob often. I don’t think their intentions are good. They told me to tell you that your mother is very good at sucking cock.” Sandra cringed as she heard the information relayed to her only son. She was trying as best as she could to cover herself in her presence, but there really was no place she could hide from the eyes of everyone.

One of the men shouted, waving his gun threateningly. “He wants you to put your hands at your side,” Simone explained.

“Please, no, he’s my son. Please not now. I’ll do anything, just not in front of my son,” Sandra pleaded.

Simone interpreted for their captors. Sandra’s begging only brought cruel laughter and more discussion between the two men. One of them questioned Simone about something. Her answer sent the short one scurrying to a file cabinet on the far side of the bridge. He dug in the drawer momentarily till he came up with zip ties and some rope. Simone looked at the floor, knowing what was coming next.

One of the captors kept a gun trained on them, its black barrel wavering from one to the other. The short man approached Ryan and yanked his arms behind his back. Three of the zip ties were tightly slipped into position around his wrists, securing them together. The man then needlessly hammered the pistol but into his head, dropping the eighteen year old to the floor. Sandra flew to his side, but the stocky man grabbed her by her hair and drug him away from her son’s crumpled form.

Ryan looked up through bleary eyes as her mother was dragged back to the chair she had first been bent over when he had entered the room. The other man yelled to Simone and she dutifully paced towards him, her head down. Ryan tried pushing himself to his feet but the gun quickly aimed back towards him. He slumped back to the ground, his bound hands pressing against the side of his head.

The men kept the guns tightly wound in their hands, but their eyes were focused on the women before them. Another shouted command and Simone unlaced her bikini top and let it fall to the ground. A well practiced submissive, she did not even falter when she undid her bottoms. Inside of her there was a deep rage at the simplicity with she acted. She wished she would be as resistant as Sandra was.

For the second time in the afternoon, Sandra found herself bent over the console. This time, the short stocky man wanted to have his way inside of her. His wide penis slid easily into her hole. The width tried her vagina’s flexibility a bit, but it quickly adjusted. Sandra was no longer as aroused and horny as she had been earlier, so she just lay across the hard plastic controls as the man eagerly fucked into her body. In and out, in and out, she seesawed. Sandra could feel the cold touch of steel against her thigh as the short fat prick buried himself within her. Sandra was grateful when she felt the sudden wash of molten liquid within her. The man had ejaculated quickly inside of her.

Her task was not quite finished however. Once again, she was forced to her knees before his penis and once again she was forced to lick the dirty little appendage clean. The softening prick was easier to handle then before, but it still tasted just as terrible. A mixture of the two men’s come and her own vaginal secretions filled her mouth and nostrils. Sandra remembered her taste from Allyson, and she found herself on the verge of tears.

Simone was faring no better than Ryan’s mother. The taller man had turned the stool around, facing towards the young man and had bent her over it. Simone heard the sound of him spitting in his hand and felt the momentary brush of his penis head over her butt cheeks. She knew what would come next. Allyson had teased her anally on repeated occasion, but she had never had anything the size of the man’s cock put there. Trying to control her emotions, Simone focused on relaxing the delicate muscle in her backside as the long dick begin to penetrate.

Her anus let the head in with a small pop, but the tall pirate had to twist his hips a little to drive the rest of his length into her hole. Once he had satisfied himself with reaching her depths, he begin to pummel the penis in and out of her. Simone’s relaxation evaporated as the rod rudely drove in and out of her asshole with little lubrication. She let out small grunts and gasps of pain as the man would reach maximum penetration. The cock seemed to reach into her stomach and she felt some pain there.

She tried to keep her eyes close as the long slender dick drove into her body over and over again, taking her in a way she would never have considered or offered. The pain only magnified when the man’s free hand begin to rhythmically slap her ass cheeks. She could see the long fingers and red palm as it raised in the hair and came whooshing back down again. Simone’s muscles began to shake from the stress she was under and her head dropped to the seat as her fingers dug into the chair back. How she wished it would end.

The pirate was loving the tightness and pull of the young woman’s asshole. It was a rare opportunity to fuck such a pretty girl, but even more rare to be able to screw her in the ass. His long slender cock was built for ass fucking. It filled the tighter hole completely and its length reached uncharted depths. The sensation of having control and of being in power over their captives was too arousing. As he watched the young lady slump into the chair, her ass cheeks burning red, he knew he had beaten her. His cock rejoiced with him as it unloaded the second of its burdens that day. His balls skipped a beat as his jizz exploded into her bowels.

Simone groaned as the liquid entered her stomach the wrong way. She was in significant discomfort and her backside ached terribly from the slaps. But it was over and she was grateful for that at least. Once the man was done coming he spun her around and shoved her to the floor, away from him. His partner was still being serviced orally by Ryan’s mom, but it was more for cleaning than arousal. Sandra was crying once again as she wondered about her fate. The one glimmer of hope was that Alexis had not been captured. She feared what they would force her to submit to if they had access to her young lithe body.

Above her bent head, the stocky man began to chatter again. His hands were waving at something near Ryan, but Sandra dared not look. The tall man laughed heartily at whatever was said and yelled at Simone. Simone translated as ordered.

“Sandra. Sandra, they want you to look at Ryan.”

Sandra did as told, but saw nothing more than her son curled against the wall, his knees to his chest. That was, at least, until the men yelled at him and waved the guns in his direction.

“Ryan they want you to lower your legs. They want you to show your mom what you have there.” Ryan blushed furiously as his legs slid to the floor and his erection tented up in his shorts. Sandra felt a terrible sense of embarrassment as she realized her son was aroused by the blatant sexuality of their situation. Her matronly instinct explained it away as being a problem of his sex and of his age, but the societal instinct wanted to condemn him for his arousal by watching two women get raped- one of them his own mother.

She would turn to look back up at her captives when they burst into another excited chatter. Simone looked worriedly over at Ryan’s mother, wondering how she would respond to their next request. “Sandra. They want you to. You know. With Ryan.”

Sandra looked back at her, her mind not wanting to comprehend the suggestion.

“They want you to fuck your son, Sandra. They want you to let Ryan fuck you. They say they will kill us all if you don’t.”

Sandra stared from Simone back to her son’s erection and then to his face. It looked like he was about to cry. How could she bring herself to service her own son? She couldn’t. There was no way. She wouldn’t.

Sandra turned back to the two men with an angry sneer on her face. “Never,” she yelled. Immediately the guns left their resting place and aimed at her face. Sandra closed her eyes and accepted her fate. “Never,” she said more quietly. She heard the guns click as a bullet entered the chamber. She wondered if this was how her life would end. Was this all there was?

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers
12