Sean Comes Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmm that was wonderful! Thank you Rachel.”

“that’s ok, glad you enjoyed it,” she smiled at me. “Do you think you could lick me to orgasm now? I got so hot watching you.” I was of course only too happy to help out.

Rachel lay down on the bed and I climbed on top to kiss her, our breasts separated only be the fabric of her nightie. I kissed her deeply before licking along her jaw line and nibbling at her ear. I ran my tongue up and down her neck, causing her to wriggle as she got goose-bumps from the attention there. My hands ran up and down her sides before catching her nightie and dragging it up between us so that I could rub my nipples against hers. I loved it when I allowed my taught nipple to brush over hers it felt so good. I pushed the nightie up over her head so that it was removed and allowed me unrestricted access.

I ran my tongue down to her breasts, circling her nipples before biting on one and then the other. My mouth roamed over her glorious breasts, my nipples lightly grazing paths across the skin of her stomach. I then travelled my way south to the hem of her panties. I ran my tongue across her tummy along the waist band before moving to her right thigh where I again let my tongue rove along edge of the fabric towards her crotch, teasing as it slipped slightly under the elastic before I removed it again. I licked back up the other leg to her thigh and than back towards her crotch again.

The crotch of her panties was wet and I licked and sucked at it, tasting her juices in the fabric before pushing it into her pussy with my tongue and sucking at it again. I let my hands pull her panties down at that point and Rachel eagerly facilitated their removal. Now with full access to her private parts, I plunged my tongue between her lips and licked all over her pussy as she squirmed and moaned beneath me.

“Turn around Kylie, I want to eat you as well,” my sister said to me. I hadn’t thought of that position myself but was more than happy to give it a try, rotating my body 180 degrees so that my sister’s face was between my legs as I devoured her pussy.

I wasn’t sure whether to concentrate on the pleasure that I was receiving or that which I was giving and in the end just lost myself to the glorious pleasure of the encounter. I quickly reached my peak and came all over my sister’s face. I continued to lick at her clit through the pleasure of my subsiding orgasm and was rewarded a short time later when I felt her whole body shudder beneath me, her pussy rhythmically convulsing as her own orgasm travelled through her body.

I offered to prepare Rachel for sex with the carrot but she said, “not tonight. I don’t know if I am ready. Maybe one day soon.”

I turned back around and lay with Rachel in my bed for a while, playing with her breasts as she played with mine, kissing, cuddling. I almost dozed off in her arms and hurriedly sent her back to her room, scared at what might happen if Mum or Dad found us entwined like that if we fell asleep.

Rachel kissed me deeply one more time and quietly left the room.

12