Sean MacAlpine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers

With palsied hands Sean cupped both breasts and gently kneaded them feeling the nipples burning into his hand. He moaned as Dawn rode him a bit faster and ground her pussy lips even further around his balls--he was literally balls deep in one of his daughters while his other one bent her head and suckled at his nipples. The pain was exquisite and erotically intoxicating. Having cum just a short while before, he knew he would last a long time before sending his load deep into Dawn's hot snatching cunt.

Dawn's velvet-lined cunt walls were clasping Sean's cock in what was almost a death grip as she ground her pussy lips against the pubic hairs covering his balls. All of a sudden Dawn gave an ear-piercing shriek and wrapped her long legs around Sean's hips pulling him impossibly deeper into her voraciously sucking pussy. It was too much for Sean to bear and for the second time that morning, he emptied his balls deep into one of his daughters' willingly opened wombs.

As he lay on the bed recovering from what had to have been one of the most intense orgasms of his life, Sean realized that the girls he hadn't seen in such a long time were now back in his life. He didn't know if this was to be a long lasting relationship with them, but rightly figured that since they had made it past the incest taboo, they might have some future together. He swiftly fell into a very peaceful and deep sleep with his arms wrapped around both of his daughters.

Sometime after the sun had past the high point of the day, Sean awoke to find the girls sitting together on the floor, dressed as they had been when he had first spied them approaching across the swamp. The house had been transformed from a hovel into a rather neat and tidy household. Even the dishes had been washed and he could smell food cooking on the stove.

"You two have been busy! How long have I been asleep?"

"Only about three hours, but Eve and I thought we had really worn you out, so we let you sleep."

"You're not leaving are you?"

"No, but Dawn and I have to get our suitcases from where we left them and we will definitely need to get a table and a couple of more chairs from somewhere. I promise that we'll be back. We just have some things we have to do."

"Well, let me get some clothes on and I'll show you the dry route out of here so you don't get soaked again."

"Deal!"

Sean hurriedly threw on some clothes and went over to the cabinet over the sink. Reaching into the cabinet he located the small lock box he was looking for and opened it with a key that he replaced on the shelf over his bed. He took out a wad of money and handed it to Eve.

"If you are going shopping, you might need some money. One rule I have here is that clothes are strictly optional inside, but I try to wear them whenever I leave the cabin. Now that it's getting a bit warmer, I won't be wearing too much. I guess what I am telling you is that casual is a bit overdressed in my house."

"OK, Sean. Dawn and I understand. God, you gave us way too much money! We have our clothes with us. We only have to go get them."

"Well, you mentioned furniture. And, while we are out, we might think of getting some groceries. I was getting ready to make a food run any day now, but now I have a couple of extra mouths to feed. And, I don't have the first thing in the line of girly things."

"Girly things?"

"Yeah, you know, feminine stuff. Stuff guys don't have any use for."

"Oh, like perfume and toothbrushes, and tampons, and such."

"Yeah. I'd forgotten the tampons, but all that other stuff."

"Dad...Sean, we are big girls now and we know what we need."

"I know you do. I-I-I didn't mean to imply that you don't know how to take care of yourselves. Oh, hell! My cock is still doing the talking right now. Let me get my big head back on straight and I'll be OK."

"Of course you will. You'll get used to having two hot pussies around and maybe you'll even start to enjoy life again."

"Who says I wasn't enjoying life?"

"You did."

"I did no such thing!"

"Yes, you did. The way you let us jump your bones and fuck you silly told us that you hadn't been fucked in a long time. If you can't get fucked, you can't enjoy your life, now can you?"

"You have a point." Sean said as he led them around the back of the cabin to a lean-to with a full-size pickup truck parked under it. "This is the dry way through the swamp."

"Uh huh! What happens when the water comes up over the door?"

"The water doesn't get that high."

"Yeah, that's why we were so wet when we got here this morning."

"Well, there was your way to get here from the road and then there is a shallow way in here from the road that's not more than six inches deep. You just got to know where the track is and follow it. I don't have it marked because nobody but me needs to know about it. And if you don't know the route, I promise you that you will get wet. It's amazing how that swamp insures my privacy."

**************

Four months later Dawn and Eve were still keeping Sean in a very wonderful supply of hot sex. Sean actually was much happier now that he was getting some good hot sex on a regular basis. The incest taboo was an easy one to break especially since he had two very good reasons for breaking it. He still played the pipes morning, noon and night, but his favorite tune was quickly becoming his adaptation of "Ode to Joy."

"Sean, Eve and I have something we need to talk to you about."

"OK, girls what do you have in mind?"

"We need to add on to your house here."

"Why? It's as big as the three of us need."

"The three of us yes, but we're thinking that there are going to be more of us in the future."

"What do you mean Dawn?"

Dawn looked at Eve. "You tell him."

"No, you tell him."

"Tell me what?"

"Well, Eve and I are a bit confused about something."

"What are you confused about?"

"We don't know if you're going to be a father or a grandfather--or both!"

"Which one of you?"

"Daddy, we're both about three and a half months pregnant."

Sean looked at their naked bodies a bit more closely. They had both thickened a bit around the waist. And, he had noticed that they had both seemed to have become begun queasy in the mornings.

"Well, my dears, I guess I had better have some building supplies delivered and start working on that new addition to the house. Can't have my children, grandchildren...children--whatever!--growing up without a large enough roof over their heads, can we?"

"In the meantime, Sean, would you care for a good hot piece of cunt?"

"Aye, Eve, I think I would, but I'd like two good hot pieces of cunt even better than one."

"You're on!" And both of them once again jumped his bones and fucked him silly for the next two hours or so. Ah, thought Sean McAlpine, what a magnificent way to die.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers
12