Sean the Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean felt surprised and relieved by the tenderness of his touches. It wasn’t brutal, so maybe she could endure. Cupping both breasts in his hands he looked up at her.

“These are incredible,” he told her with a throaty catch in his voice. He was staring down at his gloved hands holding her breasts. “But, I gotta feel them properly,” he breathed as if talking to himself. Pulling off his gloves he revealed light-colored skin and square hands with blunt fingers. He ran his palms over her hardened nipples and she heard him sigh.

Raising up to a standing position, he gazed at her outstretched body. She looked up at him trying not to feel the fear that was unraveling her insides, as she wondered what he was planning. His gun, she noticed, was on her dresser now. When he knelt on the bed and then moved to lie over her, still fully dressed, she almost breathed a sigh of relief. His face was close to hers and she could hear him breathing underneath the woolen hood. Most men had a distinct smell, cigarettes or booze, after-shave or soap powder from their clothes, but he was strangely odorless.

“God, I want to take my clothes off and feel you naked underneath me,” he said and Sean blinked in surprise. What kind of rapist said things like this? “But, we have plenty of time, don’t we Sean, no one to disturb us?”

Green eyes narrowing, Sean stared at him. He knew her name! Not even some of her regulars knew her name. He knew her and he must know that she slept undisturbed until late in the afternoon. Her mind worked furiously as she tried to fathom who he could be. Realizing he could be anyone, she felt sad and tired. What did it matter? Men used her all the time. She gave most of the money to another man who was supposed to protect her, but who beat her instead and let scum bags like this come in and rape her.

The scumbag on top of her was creeping over her on hands and knees now, still absorbed in her body. Kissing her stomach and trailing his hands down her sides, moving lower. She squirmed and then he was between her legs, kneeling and taking her hips in his hands and leaning in to nuzzle between her thighs. With his fingers he parted the fine reddish hair that covered her and he pushed apart the fleshy lips of the labia, exposing the warm sensitive skin between the folds to his breath. Taking his time, he opened and probed her gently. His breath and fingertips against her most sensitive parts began to send involuntary shivers up her spine. She squirmed again and made a protesting noise from behind the tape. He ignored her and licked his finger and then pushed it gently against the pouting lips of her opening.

“So many men have been in there, haven’t they Sean?” He looked up at her as he pushed the finger in gently up to the first joint. “But, I bet none have ever taken the time to really know your body, have they?” She glared at him and made another noise, but it was weaker this time.

His slow, methodical approach was having some effect on her. Echoing in her head, his words had a ring of truth that she couldn’t deny. Who was he to lecture her, she thought suddenly, angrily. She didn’t need men to know her body; that didn’t matter. What mattered was that she could fake it so that they thought she was enjoying them and they could believe they were master lovers. If they even cared what she thought, that is. Most men were looking for release as quickly as possible, she thought cynically. She often wondered why they didn’t go masturbate; it would save them fifty bucks.

The attacker had pushed his finger further in her and was moving it slowly in and out. When he withdrew it he licked it.

“You taste so good. I knew you would. I want you to get nice and wet for me. Just relax and let me show you what it should be like for you.”

Leaning into her he took a long lick of her soft, yielding flesh, pausing briefly over her clitoris. Licking, pressing, and licking again. Closing her eyes, Sean felt revolted and ashamed by her body’s reaction to his touch. His tongue on her was unfamiliar, she had rarely let anyone do that to her, and his tongue knew what it was doing. The muscles of her back and legs tensed as he flicked it over her in an unrelenting pattern. Squeezing her closed eyes, she demanded that her body cease to feel what he was doing to it. Despite her mind’s refusal, her body was becoming more and more aroused as he tongued her. His mouth was exciting her flesh in ways she had never experienced and she felt an unfamiliar whirling sensation begin to build between her thighs. She always faked orgasms. It made the men that wanted her to come feel like they had accomplished something. This one was intent on the real thing.

Cracking open one eye she glanced down at the attacker between her legs. He was lathering her up with his tongue, oblivious to her internal conflict. Fiery waves radiated across her abdomen and thighs, her skin felt like it was burning up. Pausing he caught her eye and spoke.

“Come for me now, come hard. Let me taste you on my tongue,” he urged her as his tongue continued its job.

Sean moaned behind the tape over her mouth as he continued. He was concentrating on that hardening kernel of her clitoris. Taking some quick breaths, she let out a muffled sound as the sensations he was eliciting in her built to a crescendo. They released, tipping her over the edge into a long whorl of pleasure. The attacker lapped at her while she came and she shut her eyes as her body writhed and she felt confused and humiliated. As the afterglow of her climax eased all tension from her body, she melted and lay still on the bed.

When she opened her eyes he was lying next to her, stretched out, a hand stroked her loins. The room was dim, but she could make out the lightness of his eyes on her, watching her. She felt acutely exposed and vulnerable. Her face was hot, her throat sore, it was difficult to swallow. There was a strange prickling behind her eyes. Unexpectedly she began to cry; it was a quiet shaking. She had not known gentleness like this and did not know what to do with it. The man who had just made her orgasm raised a hand and wiped the tears from her eyes as they fell. She looked at him and cried again.

“Shhh, shhh.” He was saying over and over. “Go to sleep now.” Like a child, exhausted and trusting, she did.

* * *

A movement on the bed woke her. Head still pounding, her mouth felt dry and she had a hard time opening her eyes, glued together with sleep. Still tied to the bed with her hands bound behind her back, Sean stretched her aching shoulders. Numbed hands were like clubs on the ends of her arms. The attacker was on the bed beside her, propped up by an elbow, watching her. She wondered how long she had slept.

“Hello, sleepy head,” he said softly.

Noticing his arm moving, she looked down to see he had his dick in his hand and was rubbing it to a full erection as he watched her. Her stomach turned and she began to wriggle and cry out against the tape on her mouth. Quickly he moved over her again, fixing her with his blue-gray eyes.

“Sshhh,” he hushed her, tracing the contours of her fine features. “It will be okay. I need you. I want to be in you, okay?”

Shaking her head angrily, she wanted to scream at him: No! It was not okay. She may sell her body for money but it was not okay to rape her. The tender moment they had shared as he made her orgasm floated away. His eyes looked sad for a moment.

“Don’t you want me? I’ve been so nice to you. It will be so nice for you too. I can make it really good.” She glared at him and shook her head struggling now against the cords that bound her up.

“Quiet down,” he hissed as he fought her and pressed against her struggling body. “Don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

She was screaming against the tape now, making a horrible, rasping, grunting sound. The attacker moved her thighs apart with one hand and felt between her legs, testing to see if she was wet enough to take him. He licked a finger and pushed it into her briefly. Grasping his erection with his other hand, he guided it toward her entrance.

Bucking, she tried to resist him and he pushed her shoulder down hard, bracing himself as he pushed his cock against her opening. Thrusting with his hips, his cock sought entrance invading her passage. She made a high pitched moaning sound when his cock pushed into her and his body pressed forward over her as he thrust deeply. His member filled her, pushing against her surrounding pussy flesh.

“You feel so good around me. So tight, so wet…” he spoke slowly, evenly spacing the words out as if it was difficult to put them together. “I wish you could tell me what my cock feels like buried in your pussy.”

Fully clothed, he pressed hard against her skin as he drove steadily into her. He tried to make eye contact but she resolutely refused, looking away every time. He took her chin and tried to force her to look at him as he moved in her. She closed her eyes. He sighed and contented himself with kissing and licking her neck as he thrust himself in her.

After awhile he eased up and pulled out. Kneeling between her legs he took her hips in his hands, raising her pelvis. With a display of strength he pulled her onto his still hard rod. She went as limp as she could and he had to support her weight as he pulled her hips back and forward so that she was massaging his stick, impaled on his cock. She could hear him breathing harder and his eyes were closed, head tipped slightly back, engrossed in the feelings surrounding his cock. Dropping her hips he fell back over her. Wrapping his arms around her body, he started to drive himself harder and harder into her, his hips jamming roughly against hers.

Grinding hard against her pussy flesh and swollen clitoris, unexpectedly she could feel her body responding. She gritted her teeth, feeling her skin flush, her insides warm. As his pace continued, her flesh defied her resistance; she was becoming wetter now, juices releasing as naturally as they should, helping him piston smoothly into her.

Breathing hard against her neck he was feeling the immediacy of his own release. Raising his head he caught her eye as he paused and jerked himself as high inside her as he could go.

“Sean! Fuck! I’m coming in you…Oh… uh…uh,” he cried out as his cock strained to pump its seed into her.

Spent and satiated he collapsed letting her take his entire weight. He lay over her, breathing rapidly, his cock still inside her growing flaccid, his warm juices beginning to drip out sliding down her inner thighs.

Sean thought he had gone to sleep on top of her and she wiggled uncomfortably. Her arms pinned behind her couldn’t take his weight and sharp, searing pain flared across her shoulder blades. She made a weak protesting sound and he raised his head slowly to look at her at last.

“Promise not to scream and I’ll take the tape off,” he told her. She nodded hopefully and he pulled off the tape with a quick, painful tear.

“Please get the fuck off me,” she said with a calmness that surprised her.

Staring at her mouth, he didn’t move but lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers. When she didn’t respond, he opened his mouth, flicking her lips lightly with his tongue.

“Kiss me,” he demanded, talking quietly against her unresponsive mouth.

“No,” she said. “Please get off…” The pain in her shoulder blades was intensifying. She squirmed again trying to ease the tension. This time he noticed and looked at her closely.

“Are you okay?” he whispered with concern. She shook her head.

“No, it’s my shoulders,” she said softly, wincing from the pain.

He frowned and pulled out of her. Rolling her onto her side he reached behind and undid the cords that bound her wrists, throwing them on the floor.

Painfully, she rolled her shoulder blades and rubbed each of her wrists, trying to get feeling back into her hands. He picked up each hand and kissed her fingers gently and rubbed the stiffness from her wrists.

“There, there, I’m sorry you were hurting,” he said to her like she was a child. He lay over her, entwining his fingers in hers, effectively capturing her arms again.

“Now kiss me. Please?”

“Fuck you. You don’t say please when you’re going to do it anyway,” Sean said quietly, the anger evident in her tone.

“You ungrateful bitch,” he murmured, his eyes narrowing.

“Ungrateful?” she hissed. “Ungrateful!” She laughed at him. “You think I should be grateful to you, you fucking rapist?”

“Shut up.” He said softly, his face close to hers. His words were angry but his tone was quiet and pleasant. “Shut the fuck up Sean. I could’ve made this so much worse for you, but I’ve made it pleasant, gentle. It’s better sex than you’ve ever had. Now kiss me and tell me you want me again.”

She stared at him in amazement.

“Don’t look that way at me. I could tell you wanted to come again while I was inside you. I could feel you getting all aroused.” He moved his hips and his cock moved against her thigh, she could feel it struggling back to life as he talked to her. “You want to come again don’t you? I can tell. Your body is aching for it.”

Maneuvering himself back into her, his cock filled out, pressing against the sensitive flesh of her pussy. The way he was rocking his hips against her was stimulating her clit and she took a ragged breath feeling a physical response that she wasn’t ready to admit. Her face felt flushed and she looked away from him, not wanting him to read her confusion as she felt her body becoming aroused again.

“Sean, just let it go. Enjoy this. I won’t hurt you. I want to enjoy you.” He was whispering against the skin of her neck and he licked up her neck and underneath her ear and her skin seemed to shiver over her body.

No one had ever spoken like this to her. No one had ever been interested in her feelings, in her body. It was her tool to use to pleasure the men she did business with. It had been abused one time too many and at times she resented its weakness. Inside she was tough, but her body was soft and weak, the one vulnerable point and she constantly distanced herself from it. He was breathing in her ear again and her lips parted as she drew in breath and closed her eyes feeling the sensations that he was provoking in her

“Put your arms around me,” he whispered and she did.

Rocking into her slowly, his cock grew bigger and harder. Moving in such a way he worked to stimulate her clitoris with his pelvic bone, softly and persistently. Strange warmth grew from that place and flowed gently through her pelvis and up over her navel and abdomen. Closing her eyes, she felt insubstantial, like liquid, and was only distantly aware that she had started to move, involuntarily, underneath him.

Lips sliding over hers, he collected her in his arms and continued rocking gently inside her and against her, concentrating on promoting her pleasure. Her mouth quivered underneath his and remained firm and resistant until his tongue pushed between them and explored her mouth, touching her tongue. Reluctantly she found herself kissing him back. The taste and smell of him blending into a distant center of sensation that was growing in intensity and sweeping aside her resistance. Defeating the cold, hard defenses she had built up against the sex act throughout the years. She almost forgot that it was rape. Something that was this gentle and felt this good couldn’t be rape she thought distantly, distortedly, in her mind.

“Sean. I want you to come for me now. Come around my cock, let me feel you grip me,” he whispered close into her ear, his voice sending a shiver down her neck. Easing off her slightly, he reached between their bodies searching for and finding the heightened center of her pleasure. Pushed against her clit, he rolled it around gently with a finger. Sean’s eyes opened wide with the intensity of feeling his fingers touching her already aroused clit. Thrumming that nodule slowly and gently, always increasing the pace as he pushed inside her at the same time.

As if through a long tunnel she could hear the moaning, gasping sound of a woman as she began to climax. As she cried out, she pushed her mouth into his shoulder. Biting down on the fabric of his shirt as her feelings collected and prepared to unravel her. Rubbing her more vigorously he withdrew his fingers and jerked his hips several times against her and Sean screwed her eyes closed and, “God, oh God,” she shuddered and cried into his shoulder as she came, pushing her hips against his spasmodically.

Sensations of orgasm ran throughout her body and she collapsed, feeling drained and empty. Lying back against her bed, she stared past him at the ceiling, not thinking, just feeling the last remnants of the orgasm drift around her like fluttering tassels. The man on top of her had paused while she came, but now he started to move again, desperately seeking another release. Languidly she moved her hips in time with his, as if it was second nature. After only a little longer he gasped and came a second time.


In the haze of orgasm neither heard the keys rattling in the door until it was too late. Suddenly it was open and there was Arthur, dominating the doorway with his bulk. His eyes went very wide and his mouth fell open slightly. Astonishment was written all over his face as he took in the sight before him in an instant. Sean and the attacker, still buried in her, turned their heads simultaneously in surprise.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Arthur yelled, recovering quickly and stepping in, slamming the door behind him. Flinging a huge set of keys to the floor he stormed across the room in a rage.

The attacker realized his peril in an instant and with a desperate agility pulled away from Sean and scrambled for the window and the fire escape. Arthur, despite his size, was too fast. He lunged with a roar of anger toward the attacker. Grabbing the fleeing man’s arm, Arthur yanked him back from the window and threw him with tremendous force against the wall. The attacker crumpled to the floor in a daze. Arthur stood aggressively over him, itching to have him get up so he could knock him down again. The man on the floor cowered and instead, Arthur kicked him repeatedly in the side, his boot connecting with a dull, sickening sound. The man’s breath went out of him and he cried out in agony. Arthur then turned to Sean with a look of unchecked wrath.

“What the fuck are you doing? Who is this?”

Sean sat up hurriedly feeling her emotions whirling unchecked, not knowing where to begin. Not waiting for her reply, Arthur turned back to the man curled up in a fetal position against the wall and ripped off the ski mask. Sean stared. The attacker coughed and moaned with pain and looked away. He was familiar, she realized, wracking her brain to come up with how she knew him. Light skin, strong jaw, and crew-cut hair, good-looking in a jock kind of way. Then she recognized him. The bartender! She stared at him in astonishment. The bartender who had given her a free drink.

“Do you know this fuck?” Arthur roared, grabbing the bartender’s shirt and hauling him up against the wall. Raising his fist, Arthur prepared to hit him and Sean thought quickly. If she said she knew him then she would no doubt raise Arthur’s ire and bear the brunt of his fury too, so she shook her head. Arthur jerked the bartender forward and then pounded him back so that the man’s head thudded heavily against the wall.

“Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck were you doing with one of my girls?” Arthur snarled at him.

“I – uh – I was…“

The bartender was shaking his head pitifully, staring at Arthur with fear in his eyes. Arthur’s lip curled in a sneer. He raised his gnarled, heavily knuckled fist and slammed it into the bartender’s face. The bartender went out like a light. Arthur let him go and he slid down the wall. Turning back to Sean, Arthur noticed finally that she was tied to the bed. He glared down at her as she struggled to sit up.