Search for the Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may notice that this situation is similar, Knight."

Ignoring the man that was nipping her ear, Alexis glared at him, "The guards? You did that?"

"Of course. Those idiots were deep into my Master's blessing, but they were far too cowardly to ask a Knight for the time of day. I just helped them along, and they helped me see how your people act without your Goddess around. I don't remember you objecting much to it."

The woman tossed a travelling cloak over the man as he continued to smile that same arrogant smile, "The spell she put on you both is quite simple. It draws out the sexual desire that you surpress. Poor Andrew has built up a lot of that since his wife passed. Enough to keep you both busy while I take my leave. Until we meet again, Alexis."

The Suran bowed, the woman winked, and they were both gone. Alexis rose to chase them, but Andrew palmed her breasts and helps her back, licking the pulse of her neck eagerly.

"M...My Lord...stop!"

Andrew ignored her halfhearted plea and he felt her up through her shirt, "You saved my daughter, I need to reward you. Just like Suran Ulric said. Gods you are beautiful."

Alexis jumped as he pinched her nipple, rolling it between two fingers. His other hand slid down her pants and cupped the fabric of her panties against her pussy. She arched back, groaning as her ass pressed against his hard erection. Trapped in the spell and panting from his touch Alexis finally tilted her head against his shoulder. Andrew kissed her deeply and passionately, his tongue dancing against hers in even as he pulled her shirt open and have her bare breast a squeeze. Finding her pussy getting wet, Andrew slid two fingers into her. Alexis moaned into the kiss and began to shake. Andrew knew what was coming and broke their kiss, his fingers pumping out of her fast as he drove her over the edge. With a loud cry Alexis climaxed all over his fingers before slumping down in fatigue.

Andrew was not done yet, however. As this beautiful blonde Knight panted against him, the spell drove him onward. Alexis was far too tired and aroused to resist when he laid her down on the couch, or when he pulled off her pants and panties. Or when he parted her legs and rubbed the tip of his cock against her entrance. Alexis only whimpered in anticipation as she waited for him. It came soon; Andrew slid his rod into her wet pussy, her juices making it easy to push in. Alexis arched her back in pleasure as the Lord began to thrust into her. Her large breasts just stood out now and Andrew took one into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. Alexis just lay under him, moaning and rocking in pleasure as he pounded into her pussy. It did not take long before she felt another climax coming. At thought managed to free a small part of herself, the one that caused her hands to press against Andrew in a vain attempt to get him off her. That same part felt the tingling in her body, the faint flicker around her hands. As her orgasm built up, so did the tingling of power in her body. As it grew, clarity returned to Alexis as the Lust spell was burned away. The same was not true for Lord Andrew, who thrust into her one last time and climaxed, pushing Alexis into her own orgasm. White light streaked with pink blazed on her palms as they both cried out in bliss. When the light, and their sexual high, faded Andrew looked down at her with clear and passed out. Panting heavily from the toll on her body, Alexis too fell into a dreamless rest.

12