Searing Encounter

Story Info
He takes her ass roughly, and she loves it.
2.8k words
4.29
187.5k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glysereen
Glysereen
20 Followers

So, this is a story about the fourth time I've fucked Drew. I've been obsessing about it, so I thought I'd write a story about it. Then I thought, hell, why not share it?

This time, the whole encounter started when I wrote him an email. He wrote me back instantly. Then he called me. He wanted to drive from Houston to Dallas to "dry rape my asshole" as he put it. Just hearing those words made me so fucking wet. I was really conflicted. I know this guy's an evil piece of shit asshole. But he's so cute (think Steven Baldwin). And I've never been with someone that can do what I need. Not only can he do it, but he likes the whole game as much as I do.

We had phone sex a few times. He's so graphic. So talkative. Telling me that as soon as he walks in, he's going to bend me over and rape my asshole dry. That it won't be for my pleasure at all. That he'll just use me for himself.

Finally I agree. He should definitely come. He calls me when he's close. He warned me not to lube myself, or else I'd really suffer. When the doorbell rang, my heart jumped into my throat. My stomach felt like it was doing back flips. I was so nervous... I open the door, and he walks in. Reality is different from even his own predictions. We actually chat a bit. Sit down. Watch tv. He sits really close to me though, but once he puts his arm around my shoulders, it starts - he starts kissing me. He smells so good. Tastes fucking great. He's fingering me.

I tell him we should go into the bedroom. He follows close behind me, pulling my shirt off as we go. He strips me. It feels weird to be naked, while he's still fully clothed. He's fingering me hard. Shoving at least 2 of his dry fingers into my asshole immediately. It burns. I'm trying to pull away from him. He turns me around, and pushes me down on the bed, but with my feet still on the floor. He's hissing into my ear about "this is what I drove 3 hours to do, you fucking slut." I start to panic a little. I feel his thick, hot, dry fucking cock try to force its way into my little asshole. It's a really scary feeling.

I try to turn around, but he's pushing my shoulders down, keeping me in place, pressing into me. I feel the head of his fat, dry cock sear into my little hole. I'm just reacting now. I know this is what I've always wanted, but the reality isn't quiet matching up to my fantasies. Even the last couple times he's done this to me, it hadn't hurt this bad. I really pull away from him. The burning pain in my asshole is intense. I'm begging him to just stop. I press my hips into the bed as hard as I can, tightening my asshole as much as I can so he won't be able to go in anymore. He tries a few extremely painful jabs to get in, but with the friction, and the position we're in, he stops.

I was hoping he'd let me have a break. Give me some kisses. Make my pussy a little wet, and use the lube to soften things up a bit... but that's not the case.

He pushes me up on the bed fully, on my stomach, flat on the bed. And he spreads my legs roughly with his knees. By this time, he's taken off his clothes somehow. I can feel his skin on my back.

His mouth is at my right ear. Whispering nasty shit to me. Telling me he's going to make me bleed. Telling me this is what getting my asshole raped feels like. The way I'm writing it, it might seem like it took him some time to reintroduce his fat cock to my already tender asshole, but it was only moments.

Moments until he was actually able to forcefully, and slowly... with agonizingly unmerciful thrusts, sink his hard, dry flesh into my asshole... telling me the whole time, that this is what he drove 3 hours to do. To rape my asshole dry.

"This is what getting your asshole raped feels like."

Telling me that he's making me his whore. Telling me that he's going to use me to get out all of his frustrations. My arm is caught under me in an uncomfortable angle, I try to pull it out, but he just pushes me harder into the bed, using his forearm on my shoulder blades to pin me down, while he uses, short, hard punches to go deeper into my burning hole.

"Daddy, daddy please...wait. Just wait a second. Let me try to get used it," I beg.

"Please daddy... omg, it hurts so much. It's burning. You're hurting me....."

"That's right. I'm going to hurt you. Like I told you, you're going to bleed tonight. I'm going to rip you a new asshole. It's going to take you a month to get over this."

All the while he's fucking me so hard.

I've been fucked up the ass before, but I always get used to the pain after a few thrusts. I was thinking this was going to happen this time too. That I can ride out the painful part. That it'll be over soon.

Maybe it was because I was so dry. Maybe it was because of the angle. Maybe it was because he'd already torn me up on the inside with his first violent thrust, but the pain never ebbed. It never got better.

His thrusts weren't smooth. They weren't all the way in, all the way out - they went from deep to deeper. Short punches that didn't really slide in and out of my flesh. Too much friction I think. It was more like with every thrust, he was churning my asshole in and out. Like the sides of my asshole were stuck to his dry, thrusting cock, and he was just going to turn me inside out if he pulled out all the way. I could feel the plunging effect in my stomach.

I started really begging him to stop... his face was so close to mine. I turned my head, calling him by his name instead of daddy... telling him I meant it. "I mean it Drew, I really mean it... please, just stop for a minute. You're really hurting me." I know the panic was in my voice.

He just said he knows. "I know you mean it. I love to hear you beg."

But he just kept fucking me harder. He wrapped his hand around my neck, I'd managed to pull my arm free during the ordeal. All that did was allow him to reach under me, and squeeze my big titty hard.

It's hard to describe how I felt at that moment. He was choking me a little, he was squeezing my titty hard. And fucking my asshole even harder, I knew I was already bleeding. I felt overwhelmed, and a little nauseous from his intense thrusting.

All of a sudden, he pulled out. And laid down next to me. I could still feel him in my asshole. It felt like it was on FIRE. Red hot. Burning, and it felt open, and full at the same time. The pain wasn't deep though. He hadn't gone in all the way. He had concentrated on hurting the first 1/3 of my tunnel.

He said I'd taken it like a good girl. I was just lying there in the same spot, on my stomach, trying to calm down. I was shaking from head to toe. My legs were like rubber.

He washed his cock, and got back into bed. I guess I should've gotten up to clean myself a little too, but I just couldn't get up. I was too weak from being attacked like that.

We kissed. He fucked my pussy. He said it's my "treat" for being such a good girl, and taking my ass rape. He said he was proud of me.

We ended up with me on top. Kissing. I was grinding my hips into his lap. Trying to get his cock as deep as I could into my pussy. Kissing him. Sucking on his lips. Kissing his neck, and ears. Grinding my wet pussy down on his hard cock. Trying to get it up into my cervix.

Then he told me to get off. That he wasn't done with my asshole yet. I clutched him tightly. Put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Please no daddy. No more. I can't." I try to persuade him by grinding down even harder.

"Please daddy, just fuck my pussy a little longer." I'm thinking I can maybe get him to cum... saving myself from more hurt. Testing him really. Testing to see if he'll cave.

He pushed me off roughly. Telling me that it's no use. That he's going to fuck my asshole again and again. I try to lie on my back, we struggle a little while... but he's really too strong. I end up on my tummy again. I feel his cock at my asshole instantly. I feel that thick, burning, scraping again.

He says, "this time I'm going to show you how big it really is." I didn't know exactly what he meant, but it didn't take me long to figure it out.

He was going in much deeper this time. And angling his fuck stick so that it was scraping the top of my asshole more than the bottom. He started pounding me like that really fast and hard. Deeper in and out that the last time.

He even said it, "pounding you hard."

I was whimpering, telling him it hurt. Telling him it burns. Telling him it hurts deep inside. He was making my stomach cramp a little from the pressure he was causing to build up in my bowels from his angled thrusting.

He pushed in particularly hard. Really scraping my soft tissue on the inside, and on the top of my asshole. He said, "when you bleed, remember this" as he really scraped up and deep into my hole. It was like razor blades up my asshole. The pain was so intense. He had his hand wrapped around neck again. I was holding onto his hand. Trying to actually get him to squeeze harder.

I don't know what happened first at that point..... I can't remember whether he said it, or did it first... I guess it was more like at the exact same time... he said, "I'm going in deeper," and I felt his fat cock go to a deeper place inside me. I felt his fat cock pass a point inside me where the flesh seemed to be thinner. More sensitive. I felt it as soon as he said it. He'd just done it. He'd decided that he was going to drive his cock deeper into me, and he just did it.... didn't ask my permission. Just told me, and did it. I felt it. It was indescribable. And then feeling him thrusting so deep in me. It made me groooooooan as soon as he did it. I felt it immediately.

Then he fucked me harder and deeper. Fucking me flat into my bed. Fucking me and fucking and fucking me harder and deeper. It never stopped hurting. It never got better. It just kept hurting.... while he choked me a little more.

Telling me I'm his fuck whore. And that if I lived closer to him, that he'd never masturbate again... that he'd use me to cum everyday. That he'd never let my asshole heal. That it would always be his gaping, raw, sore fuck hole to use and abuse. Telling me how hot and tight I am. Grunting as he drove it home again and again. So deep that I could feel it giving me cramps in my belly. His cock was in so deep in my ass that he was probably into my intestines. (I was clean though. I'm a clean freak. I'd given myself an enema before he came over.)

I love the way he talks. It makes everything so much more visceral.

I don't know how long he pounded into me again, probably another 20 minutes. 20 minutes of agonizing, raw, hard, deep anal plunging. I wasn't dry anymore... but I was so raw, that it felt like someone was shoving a red hot poker in my asshole - one of those iron fireplace pokers that had been heated until it was bright red. That's what it felt like.....

"Daddy, daddy pleeeeeeeeeease...." I started really begging him. I needed something else. Needed more. Needed a break.

I think he could tell I was really about to break, so he pulled out suddenly again, telling me I've been such a good girl. Taking my assrape so good. That he was going to give me another treat.

I've been waiting for this. He has a tongue ring. He flipped me onto my back, and went in.... as soon as I felt his tongue on my clit, I think my eyes went into the back of my head. I'd like to lie, and say he made me cum, but he didn't. I know this is a fantasy site, but this really happened, and I don't want to lie. I felt rushed. Like he wanted me to cum in 5 minutes. I need more time. It felt good. I held his head down there for a while. Then he fucked my pussy again. While I was on my back, with my legs over his shoulders. As he squeezed my DD's...fucking me deep.

I thought he was going to cum like that, but I should've known better. I felt his hands on the back of my knees.... he lifted my hips up off the bed, and he just stabbed his cock into my asshole in one swift, hard, deeply penetrating thrust.

At that angle, it was like my asshole was closed up. He pushed my legs closer into my chest, and started pumping away like a piston. Fucking me hard. In and out, in and out. All the way in to the hilt, then all the way out.... it felt wet, and my asshole was stretched open by now, but I was also very raw, and sore... so it burned. He was hitting new spots that hadn't been ravaged yet too.... feeling even more parts of my inner flesh being abused made me want to cry out of helplessness....

And I needed to pee... he was sort of pressing my bladder in somehow with the position he had me in, every time he pushed in, the urge to pee came on stronger.

I told him, "I need to pee. Stopppp."

But he kept right on going... he fucked me so hard at the end. I felt his cock getting bigger in my asshole, so I knew he was about to cum. I held on while he fucked my torn, sore, abused asshole to oblivion. I felt his cum shoot up into me... it actually made things feels better. The hot, wetness was a relief. He didn't pull out though... he held me like that. With my legs pressed into my chest... his cock lodged all the way into my asshole... until he'd spewed all his cum deep up into my asshole. Then he sloooowly pulled out. I felt his cum ooze out when he popped his fat cock out of me.

I ran to the bathroom to pee. I felt his cum seeping out of my burning asshole while I sat there. I just sat there, with my legs shaking, my hands over my face... trying to contemplate what I'd just done.

When I wiped, I was shocked at the amount of blood on the toilet paper... it was kind of pink, because it was mixed with his cum.

I took a quick shower. Barely able to stand up.

I got back into bed with him. And we slept until he had to leave to drive back to go to work.

Since he lives so far away, a "relationship" isn't really a possibility. Not to mention the fact that he's an evil, asshole. He's really not worthy of me. That might sound conceited, but it's true.

But my gawd can he FUCK. I've been fantasizing about that night for almost 3 months now. Every time I think about when he said, "I'm going in deeper," and then I felt it at the same time... Felt it pass into that deeper part, through a deeper, angled, crevice into another part of my body, it makes me crazy all over again.

Next time I see him, maybe I'll have another story. Unless I decide not to seem him anymore. After all, he really isn't worthy.

But he sure knows how to fuck a girl into oblivion. He was right, it really did take me a month to get over it.

Glysereen
Glysereen
20 Followers