Season of Firsts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

Slowly, my exotic angel moved upon me, rocking back and forth along my length. My hands moved downward to her hips, helping her to move upon me, my eyes closing to focus on the sensations coursing through my blood. Her hands upon my chest, Megumi leaned forward, her breath becoming heavier, just like mine, as she clearly put more and more pressure upon her clitoris, her hair brushing against my bare skin, a soft accented groan escaping her dainty lips.

And just when I thought that I would once again make a mess inside my flannel pajama bottoms, Megumi stopped moving, stopped breathing. I opened my eyes and saw her head thrown back, her eyes closed in rapture, her jaw quivering as I felt her body trembling upon me. It was without question one of the most astonishing and awesome visions I had ever seen, and I instinctively knew what I had just witnessed.

When my girlfriend at last collapsed upon me, I held her tightly, trying to ignore my own desire, my own need, comforting and further bonding with the whimpering beauty in my arms. Never had I felt so close to anyone.

Then again, never had I had anyone to feel close to.

I so desperately wished to be sheathed within her body, to feel her trembling on the inside, to feel her bathe me with her love.

My grip upon her further tightened because, otherwise, I was afraid that I would flip her over, shred her remaining clothing, shred my own clothes, and give in to my primal need, a need which threatened to consume me.

...and obliterate what was becoming a beautiful relationship.

*****

Following breakfast, we went back out into the neighborhood. Hand-in-hand, we strolled along the freshly-salted sidewalks, often stealing unabashed glances at each other.

More stores were open, and, likely because it was a Saturday, there were actually some customers in the stores – including us. As the Christmas music played softly in the stores and the decorations were unavoidable, I began to think more and more about the fact that we would be alone on Christmas.

Specifically, I began to think about the fact that Megumi would be away from her family for Christmas, one of the most important family-togetherness holidays. I was much more concerned for her, since I had never had a family to visit for Christmas, but I began to wonder whether her current happiness would soon give way to sadness at being on the opposite side of the planet from her mother and her sister.

As Megumi looked over the stylish fur-lined winter boots in one shop, I stood back a few paces, wondering how I could make Christmas a special day for her, one she would always remember fondly. The problem was that we did not have much money, even with the money the college had wired to us, and we would be stuck in a hotel.

"We go," Megumi said softly, reaching for my arm. I noted that her voice was cheerful, but I recognized from personal experience that her eyes were sad, that she had seen something she truly wanted but could not afford to buy.

*****

In the park, the majority of the massive snowfall had been cleared away, with about one foot of snow remaining upon the ground except around the trees, signs, playground equipment, and decorative boulders. Some kids were throwing snowballs at each other, but having a difficult time burrowing through the crushed show to gather enough for snowballs. It was an intriguing sight, and Megumi and I stood on the sidewalk and watched them for a few minutes before returning to the hotel.

Upon passing through the lobby, we were called over to the main desk for a message from the college, confirming that we would indeed be at the hotel for Christmas and that it would be probably the following Saturday before we could return to campus.

"Well," I reasoned, "perhaps we'll be back in familiar surroundings for the start of 2008."

"Maybe." My angel's sadness was mirrored in my heart, for her sadness was my sadness.

*****

"Bubble bath."

"Bubble bath?" I asked, confused.

"Bubble bath," my girlfriend confirmed. "Good way to relax. You join me for bubble bath?"

That was when I remembered having seen a small bottle of bubble bath solution on the bathroom counter when we had first come to the hotel room. I could not remember having ever had a bubble bath, although I had heard a few girls in high school and in college talking about the experience.

As the bathtub slowly filled and the bubbles formed upon the water's surface, Megumi and I held each other close, inhaling the peachy scent. Eventually, she stepped back from me, and reached for the base of my sweatshirt.

Slowly, my angel undressed me. No one had undressed me since I was perhaps five years old, but this time, it was special. As my chest was exposed, my arousal grew, primarily because I knew that in order to step into the bubble bath, she would need to be naked, fully exposed to my view. She was kneeling before me when she finally lowered my underwear, rendering me fully naked before her, and while I was somewhat embarrassed, my breath caught in my throat as she kissed the tip of my throbbing erection, sensing a surge of delight throughout my entire being.

With a glance over to the bathtub, Megumi stood, then bent to turn off the water, her position giving me a nice view of her dainty derrière. As she stood again, before she could turn around to face me, I stepped up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and pressing myself to her backside. She melted against me, reaching up and behind her, hooking her fingers together behind my neck as she pressed back against my strong arousal.

Slowly, my hands moved up the front of her body, slipping onto her breasts, fondling her openly, causing her to slowly move against me. And finally, when I felt the moment was right, my hands finally left her sweet chest, meandering down her ribs and her taut stomach, and ultimately gripping the base of her soft baby blue sweater.

One article at a time, I disrobed my exotic angel. For the very first time, I participated in her exquisite exposure, revealing her body to my touches, my kisses, my licks, my gentle bites. And as I knelt before her and lowered her innocent white panty, I truly inhaled her natural, intoxicating scent for the very first time as I dripped onto my thigh, hungry for her, needing to embed myself within her.

Yet, I knew that this was not the time. The moment was not yet quite right.

When I stood again before her, Megumi shied slightly away from me. "I do not take Pill," she explained quickly, and I immediately knew what she meant. She wanted to be careful, as did I – an unwanted pregnancy would be terrible for us both, but especially for her being so far away from home, from anyone who might assist her should a child be born.

Would I assist her? I wondered. Then again, why wouldn't I? If I love Megumi enough to create a baby with her, why wouldn't I assist her and the baby in every way possible?

But I also recalled the many stories I had heard, the many things I had read, the many news reports I had seen on television about well-intentioned fathers abandoning the mother and the child – or, in some cases, the children – due to fear, shame, inexplicable hatred, and many other reasons.

That line of thought, that conundrum, brought my arousal down to a simmer, just perfect for slipping into the hot bubble bath. With Megumi soon perched between my spread thighs and leaning back against my chest, we relaxed together, surrounded by the hot water, the countless bubbles, the peachy scent, and our growing love.

*****

As I crossed the darkened hotel room toward the bed, my mind was still filled with the image of Megumi standing fully nude before me, her body fully exposed to my gaze, her sweet, confident smile, a smile displaying her proud mindset knowing that she was able to arouse me.

But once again, we were both properly dressed. I slipped underneath the covers with my girlfriend, and we instantly drew each other close, our lips joining, our bodies and our hearts pressing together.

"What should we do tomorrow?" I finally asked quietly, my fingertips pressing into her lower spine.

I felt her simply shrug. Pressing her forehead to mine, I sensed that she was about to slide into slumber. As sleep overcame her, I held the beautiful young student, protecting her, cherishing her, enveloping her with my love, and thanking every deity I had ever heard of previously for the unexpected opportunity to come to know this gentle spirit from afar.

*****

Sunday morning began somewhat like any other Sunday morning of the past semester: sleeping in late, being lazy. The differences were that I was not in my dorm room – I was not even in the same town – and I was sharing the bed with someone very near and dear to me.

As the morning lingered on, Megumi and I alternately chatted quietly and adored each other with our touches. Only when our stomachs began to complain at the lack of sustenance did we finally emerge from underneath the covers and began to prepare for the day which was already almost half-over.

We had missed the free hotel breakfast, so we ventured back out into the cold overcast scene outside. The snow level upon the ground had melted down a bit, and there were more vehicles on the street. We simply roamed the area, finally deciding upon a Burger King for brunch.

As we were looking for somewhere to eat, we had passed a small drug store, and an idea had come to mind. As Megumi waited at a table and I awaited our food, I considered the idea:

...making Christmas a special day for Megumi by making love to her.

Yet, I had mixed feelings about this idea. While I wanted to make love to my girlfriend, I knew from the scene by the bathtub the night before that I would need for use a condom... which meant that I would first need to buy condoms, a first for me which would likely be full of embarrassment. I also wanted the experience to be perfect for her, especially if this would be her first time, especially if I would be the one honored with the once-in-a-lifetime task of breaking her virginity and transforming her into a woman. But given that I was completely inexperienced in sexual matters, I was concerned that I would not necessarily know what I was doing with her, that my naïveté would come across as ineptitude – or worse.

These concerns were at the back of my mind throughout the meal, even as Megumi and I kept trading glances, our ankles continually sliding together underneath the table.

"I go shopping again," Megumi finally announced. "I saw a store which look interesting."

I saw that as my opening. "Okay," I admitted, "although I saw an interesting place myself. Why don't we meet back at the hotel in, say, about two hours?"

"That is good." Megumi smiled, with her lips and with her eyes.

*****

It was with a little trepidation that I stepped into the drug store, having parted with Megumi about five minutes earlier. I stood inside the doorway for a moment, surveying the store, trying to guess where the condoms would be located, and finally noticing the "Pharmacy" sign and heading in that direction.

Each step toward the pharmacy area seemed to be more difficult than the previous step, like trying to walk through a long pool of quick-drying cement. Even though there were very few customers in the drug store and even fewer employees, I felt as if everyone was staring at me, watching as I nervously scanned the aisles for a box of condoms.

I ultimately found them... directly in front of the Pharmacy window, in plain view of the pharmacist on duty and the old woman picking up a prescription. I wanted to hurry, but was fascinated by the selection of condoms, given that I had not expected to find condoms of so many "varieties."

I could have sworn that I was shaking as I tried to decide, as I tried to hide my nervousness. A tornado could have demolished the building at that very moment and I probably would not have noticed.

Eventually, I grabbed a box of Trojan condoms, primarily because I had heard the name several times from other students. Even though there were several types of Trojans available, I just took one completely at random, wanting to get out of the drug store and away from the prying eyes as quickly as possible, before I turned as red as a cooked lobster.

Paying for the condoms was an even more troublesome experience. My hand was almost shaking as I handed the money to the woman behind the register.

To my surprise, she smiled. "First time?" she asked. I must have reacted visibly because she gave a soft laugh. "Don't worry, hon. Just treat your little lady like a delicate flower and it'll be a good experience for you both."

Then, to my even greater surprise, she handed me the money back, giving me a wink and a wider smile. Amazingly, that calmed me as she ran the box over a small scanning device attached to the register, ostensibly to deactivate any security devices, and placed the box of condoms into a plastic bag.

When I again stepped onto the sidewalk in front of the drug store, I felt much calmer, much more at ease. I also felt fairly good, for I had acquired a brand-new box of condoms for free, and had received some sound advice from a woman about pleasing a woman.

Just treat your little lady like a delicate flower and it'll be a good experience for you both.

Given that I already wanted to treat Megumi like a delicate flower, the advice was very much taken to heart, adding a noticeable spring to my step as I hid the bag in a pocket of my winter coat and began the journey back to the hotel.

*****

I returned to the hotel with over an hour before Megumi was likely to grace me again with her presence. I wondered what she was looking at in the stores: boots? dresses? sweaters? jewelry? lingerie?

The idea of Megumi wearing lingerie was definitely enticing. As I withdrew the condoms from my coat and sat upon the bed, I could very easily envision the Japanese angel wearing something skimpy, perhaps in red or black, something which included stockings to help display her legs. In my mind's eye, I could see her slowly sauntering toward me, moving between my spread thighs, touching me everywhere as she slowly descended to her knees before me...

That brought a plethora of intriguing questions to my mind. Would she really be willing to take me into her mouth? Would she be able to take me into her throat, like I had heard of other women doing? Would she be willing to swallow my love, or allow me to spew my seed upon her face and in her hair?

My arousal grew as more such images and questions filled my head. I took off the coat and kicked off the shoes, then sprawled upon the bed, unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, then giving in to my desire...

I touched myself as I envisioned my sweet girlfriend in a number of scenarios featuring various stages of undress, but all of them incredibly seductive to my mind. I could not believe my desire was so robust simply from the images and questions in my mind, yet it felt natural, it felt fated. Despite myself, I gave in to my desire, my need, slowly touching myself, softly stroking, gently squeezing, while innumerable images of Megumi filled the screens on the inside of my eyelids.

"Megumi..." I heard myself eventually whisper, and my own voice startled me from my reverie. Reluctantly, I withdrew my hand, noting the time on my watch. As the images of the exotic young student faded from my mind, my arousal followed suit. Slowly, I made myself presentable once again.

Spotting the bag from the drug store, I nearly panicked. Moving quickly, I put the condoms away in my suitcase, to hide them from Megumi in case she might not be as thrilled about them as I was. Then I decided to head downstairs to the lobby to await her return.

As I entered the lobby, I truly noticed the Christmas decorations for the first time. A large, natural tree was perched near the large window facing the street, its flashing multicolored lights reflected by the glass. The white skirt at its base and the white powder-like substance upon the many branches provided a nice mimicking of snow. There were several dozen presents at the base of the tree, and as I approached, I saw that they actually had names, so I could only assume that perhaps the staff working on Christmas Day would have a mini-party at some time, making the fact that they would be working on Christmas Day, being away from their families, somewhat worthwhile.

I thought again of Megumi, half a world away from her family on such an important "family togetherness" day. I wondered how she would react, whether she would be saddened to be so far away from her mother and her sister.

But, at least, I could be her "family" for a day.

...and, hopefully, for much more than just a single day.

I sat in a well-cushioned chair near the Christmas tree, picking up a magazine and attempting to read an article about skiing in the French Alps. Yet my mind was more focused upon Megumi, about my "present" to her. We would effectively be shut into the hotel room all day long, given that virtually every store in the area would be closed, so there would be nowhere for us to go, so I could perhaps make love to her all day long, and even well into the night.

"You are there!"

I looked up to see Megumi approaching me, without her coat. Clearly, a considerable amount of time had passed, and in the interim, she had gone to the hotel room and found that I was elsewhere. Somehow, something subtle in her body language signaled that she seemed relieved to have found me.

The bond between us was indeed solidifying. I could feel it.

*****

As we were passing through the lobby following dinner, we were called over to the main desk for a message from the college, alerting us that because the work on the dorm was taking longer than initially estimated, we would be in the hotel a while longer, and that money had been wired to us again via Western Union.

After retrieving our coats from my (really "our") hotel room, we went to retrieve the cash, and as we were handed the money, Megumi and I looked at each other with the same idea in mind:

Movie.

The only theater in the area was a small independent place specializing in older foreign films, so we ended up seeing Jean de Florette. I had not seen many French films before, but this film was interesting, even if it really was about the value of water and not something more action-oriented like La femme Nikita.

Hand-in-hand, Megumi and I hurried through the cold night, the wind having increased and adding an additional iciness to the air. As we rounded a corner, she slipped on the icy cement, screeching as she fell sideways and pulling me with her. I was absolutely surprised, on my feet and solidly hurrying along, and one heartbeat later finding myself upon my girlfriend against and somewhat embedded within the tall snow pile next to the sidewalk. Once we were both over the shock of the fall, we laughed aloud, holding each other close for a long moment, her voice full of delight, of love.

And idea came to mind. I stood, then helped Megumi to her feet, and we continued on, hand-in-hand, continuing past the hotel to the park, the lights illuminating the snow nicely. There, in the solitude of a wintry Sunday night in a park, I nudged my angel to her back in the snow and lay upon her, kissing her, touching her, reveling in the feel of her hands upon my back and her legs intertwining with mine. All that existed was her and me – the snow, the wind, the cold, the occasional sounds of traffic were all forgotten, at best a distant memory.

Upon finally returning to the hotel room, the shower we shared was much needed, warming us nicely after the extended period spent adoring each other in the snow. We took our time washing each other, touching, kissing, hugging, and ultimately drying each other before finally dressing for bed.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers