Seaworld Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

"Sis. You don't have time for that." Terri said from behind her as Dena looked down at my cock in her hands.

"Yeah yeah." Dena answered, finally stepping back and letting go of my cock. She stepped to where her suit lay on the ground, spread her legs a foot or so apart and then bent over at the waist to pick it up, sticking her glistening pussy out at me. She held the position much longer than necessary before finally moving her feet together and stepping into the tiny green bikini bottom. She slid the bottom up her legs and finally stood straight, turning to face me as she wiggled the bottom up over her bald mound. With a grin she slowly put her halter type top back on, tucking the massive tits into it slowly.

"Come on sis. I think we should leave him to get dressed alone." Terri said, pulling her sister out the back of the cabana, leaving me sitting alone and naked on the table. By the time I got my suit on and followed them out, both of them were nowhere to be seen.

I wandered around the park for almost an hour, not finding either of them, before giving up and going to my locker. I pulled out my clothes and headed back to the cabana. I talked my way in long enough to drop one of my business cards in the cabana for Terri, hoping she'd get it, and then headed out of the park and back to my hotel, disappointed I couldn't seem to catch up to them again, but feeling pretty satisfied with what I had gotten.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers