Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve took her legs and spread them slowly, pushing her knees up. He could see Mona's pussy lips parting, exposing every detail of her dripping twat. She had her hands on his back and put her feet on his thighs. She closed her eyes with a grim and anxious line around her mouth, steeling herself for his penetration. He brought his cock before her waiting mound and started to push. She let out a low grunt as he entered her slowly. She was soaking wet but tight as hell. He lifted her ass a little which gave him better access. He looked at her face for any signs of unease, while pushing his meat into her pussy.

Mona gasped, but it was a gasp of pleasure. Her nails raked the skin of his back when she felt the penis of her lover distend her labia and fill her cunt to an extend she never dreamed of. The little pain she experienced added only to her lust. Slowly Steve penetrated her inch by inch. Her tight vaginal walls closed around him like a fist in glove. She was so wet and so hot. This was the most delicious fuck of his life. Mona's hips began to jerk in response to his pumping. Steve brought a hand under her ass and began to caress her anal hole. It was wet and slippery from sweat and her excretions. He lubed her arse with her own juices, all while he slowly went deeper in her cunt, touching parts of her that never had been touched. He felt her vaginal walls squeezing harder on his cock, as he began to finger her rear passage. Her pussy felt hot, but her little arse felt like lava.

"Huh... Yes," she shouted in delight.

She started to wriggle when he was completely in her and started to fuck her in slow motions, his finger deep in her ass. He felt his penis through the thin walls that separated her bowels from her pussy. A long, throaty groan of pleasure came from her and she hunched her hips to keep him longer in her. Obviously she liked some anal play.

"Please... Harder... Please, long time," she moaned.

"You're so tight it fucking hurts," he grunted.

Resting his forehead on Mona, Steve kissed her hungrily. When he felt the familiar tingle in his cock he started to hump her more slowly. Each drag of his cock along the narrow velvet sheath of her cunt felt exquisite to him and her little moans and whimpers only fuelled his lust more. The electricity sweeping through her belly and his cock and finger pounding her pussy and anus nearly caused her to pass out from pure unencumbered sexually bliss. She thrashed wildly under him when her orgasm overtook her. Only his sheer weight kept Steve in place. He kept fucking her, thrashing wildly into her underused cunt. His balls smacked against her ass as his penis invaded her deeper. Each time the tip of his cock came to hit her cervix she whimpered, but he was far to close to his own climax to care. Then he grunted and his sperm flooded her little pussy. He pumped her until he went limp.

"Was it good, better than your boyfriend I bet?" he asked her, rolling of her.

"A little pain at the end," she admitted, smiling however. "I love your finger in my ass."

"I can put much more than my finger back there," he told her. "You'll see it will be an amazing experience. There'll be a little pain, but only at the beginning."

"Please no, you're really to big."

"You'll adjust, just like your pussy does... I'll be very careful."

Mona didn't say anything, but Steve saw her thinking. He smiled down at her, thinking and calculating. He wanted her anal cherry and he would have it anyway. Still, he wasn't in a hurry, he had the whole evening and night before him and tomorrow was another day. He took her into his arms and pulled the sheets over them.

Mona snuggled her head in his armpit, her left arm drawn over his hairy muscular chest.

"Steve?" she asked after a while.

"Yes," he answered, half asleep.

"You know I love you."

"Yes," he replied, very awake now.

He looked alarmed at her, knowing that women in love meant trouble.

Mona took a deep breath and her face looked somewhat sad.

"I dreamed to give my first time to the man I love... You know what happened."

He nodded encourage while she looked at him through tear filled eyes.

"Well maybe... I thought giving you my ass for the first time is like giving you my cherry. I'm afraid of course, but it felt so good when you fingered me there."

"Yes," he said. "It would make me the happiest man on earth. It would be the little thing only you and I share."

"Do you love me Steve?" she asked.

He swallowed, at a loss for words.

"Please be honest Steve. I won't be mad at you... You can tell me I'm just a crazy bimbo, like my roommate says... You gave me a wonderful time. It's not just the sex, but you made me feel desired, aware of my capabilities."

"I care very much about you," he said, knowing he could tell the biggest lies with a straight face. "You know, a moment ago I thought I just fell in love with you... For the first time in my life... But is that love?"

"It's the same with me." She admitted. "Maybe we should wait some time."

"What?"

"If you really love me you should leave my poor pucker alone for some time."

You fucking rascal, he thought with amazement and anger. She had wit. She pleased him more and more.

Then she giggled and reached for his flaccid penis.

"Will you fuck me again please?" she pleaded. "I bet you have many tricks to teach me."

"You bet I do," Steve grinned. "Make me hard again with that lovely mouth of yours and I'll show you."

He felt his cock stir the moment she wrapped his lips around it.

"I want to drink your sperm, you're my man now," she cooed sexily, and then went to work in earnest.

"Oh, that's good. Suck it, baby," he grunted, gathering up her hair from her neck.

He held her hair behind her head, so he could see her devouring his cock. As she looked up at him, her eyes were on fire with lust and the desire to please.

Jesus, this girl is a natural born cocksucker, Steve thought.

Slowly, using the suction of her lips and tongue, her mouth took more and more of his boner until her nose buried itself in his pubic hair. Her tongue continued its undulating dance on his stiff rod. Then she raised her head, pulling her mouth up his length. Then she repeated the operation, now and then casting a furtive look in his direction. Delightful sensations overwhelmed him, and his breath became heavy. Slowly Mona went up and down, deepthroating him each time she hit bottom. Every few strokes, she paused to take a breath, massaging his scrotum. Within minutes of this treatment, Steve felt a tingling feeling start in his balls and move up higher.

"Here it comes!" he shouted.

Upon hearing this, Mona sucked harder, coughing while she swallowed the surges of his spunk, anxious to take it all in. When he was finished, she licked the head clean.

"On your back and spread your legs," he ordered her. "I'm going to taste your sweet honey again."

Smiling, her eyes full of lust, she complied.

Her pussy lips were still wet and oily of his come and her juices. Her cunt was open as the petals of a blooming flower and spread a musky fragrance, filling his mind with lust and making him hard again. Her reddened clit told how horny she was. Steve blew lightly across her blonde fur. She bucked her hips and groaned in response. While his tongue licked her slick lips, his hands massaged her breast. He alternated between squeezing them and pulling and twisting her nipples. She bumped her wet groin into his face.

"Make me come with your tongue," Mona shrieked.

Steve sucked her clit into his mouth. She howled in pure delight. He opened her legs further and dragged his hands down her legs until his fingers rested at the entrance to her anus, moist with sweat and juice which had dripped from her cunt. He looked up and saw the valley of her belly and the small hills of her breasts rolling and heaving with pleasure.

He pushed two fingers of his left hand into her steamy pussy, searching for her most sensitive spots. She made wailing, muffled sounds and her hips gyrated under him. He attacked her clitoris with his lips and tongue, while the index of his right hand invaded her tout anal passage, pumping slowly until his second knuckle was in.

It didn't take long before his young lover reacted violently to his attentions. Her body bucked like it was on fire. Steve had to pin her down otherwise he would have lost contact. He was sure you could hear her outcries at the front door. Her thighs clamped tight against his head, as she climaxed.

Grinning, his mouth and chin wet wit her pussy jelly, he looked up at her. She was panting heavily. He saw only the white of her eyes. Apparently her orgasm had been so strong she had passed out. He withdrew his fingers from her eager, young pussy and took her in his arms, rocking her softly.

Slowly Mona regained her senses.

Suddenly he had an idea. He would fuck her as the bitch in heat she really was.

"Get on al fours darling, just like a moment ago. I'm going to fuck you doggy style," he said.

Mona complied. Her head rested on the mattress, while she stuck her butt high, giving him easy access to both her love holes. While she was not looking, he grabbed for the jar of lubricant he kept in the drawer of his nightstand. He would fuck her in her virgin puckered hole, whether she consented or not.

With a sly grin on his face, Steve took position behind her. Her pussy was already sopping, when he started to caress her thick vaginal lips and then pumped her tight but eager passage. Mona arched her back and moaned.

"Please, don't tease me, fuck me," she pleaded.

But Steve only suckled. While continuing to finger her, he opened with his free hand the small jar and dipped his fingers in the oily substance. Mona trashed her head in pleasure, not aware what he was doing. When he felt her cunt squeezing on his finger, fluid gushing out of her hole, he applied a big blob of the lubricant on her anus, fingering her lightly, making sure his mushroom head would enter smoothly. Mona was to overwhelmed by her pleasure to take notice. When her orgasm ebbed away, her breath coming in grasps and juice dripping from her cunt, he stood with his cock at the ready.

Her puckered hole relaxed and opened as a flower in the early morning light. Steve grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart. In one smooth movement he placed the big mushroom head of his cock against her. Her asshole was relaxed, but still very tight. Mona yelled in panic and tried to crawl away, but the iron grip of Steve prevented her from doing this. With one hard thrust he broke the resistance of her sphincter. He kept pushing until the head of his tool was in her narrow anal passage.

The violated girl howled in pain and humiliation.

"God, no please, stop!" Mona sobbed. "You're hurting me... It burns... Please!"

"You'll feel better soon," Steve grunted, ramming the first inch in.

God, she was so small, it was like his cock was being skinned.

"Help, help," she cried. "Ach, please stop... It hurts, it hurts, it hurts."

He slapped her on the ass, not hard but she fell silent.

"Relax, it won't hurt, the worst is over" he said softly, her discomfort only made his blood boil more.

She lay still, crying softly.

He fucked her with short, hard thrusts, until he was halfway in her. He stopped a moment, letting her tight ass adjust to his size. Tenderly he stroked her hips.

"Push back, reach back with your hand and play with your clit," Steve told her. "You'll be much comfortable. The worst is over anyway."

Mona complied. Carefully and slowly his cock progressed into her asshole. Mona fingered her pussy as his stiff rod filled her last virginal hole. Her sobbing had stopped and she even started to push back with each of his trusts, even hesitantly.

"Good girl, it's wonderful," he soothed.

He began to caress slowly her tits and rolling her nipples between his fingers. She responded with moans of pleasure. It took a few minutes but eventually he was buried to the hilt inside her arsehole. Steve grinned in triumph.

"How do you feel honey?" he asked. "You like it?"

"It's better. It feels terrific now," Mona said between ragged breaths, much to his amazement.

"That's good darling," he said. "Here comes the best part."

He began slowly sliding in and out of her, savoring how tight her ass was and hoping she was enjoying it at least a little bit. He guessed she was, because the sounds of her cries were tinged with pleasure as well as pain.

"Oh, sweet lord, how heavenly tight you are," Steve said between clenched teeth.

After a few short thrusts, Mona's moanings were all pleasure, and Jack lengthened his strokes to come almost all the way out and then plunge in until his thighs slapped against her ass cheeks. After a short while he sped the rhythm up. Steve was grunting every time he plunged inside her. She was so tight it did hurt. He spread her ass cheeks wide, which allowed him to pierce the young woman deeper on each thrust.

"Fuck me, fuck me..." Mona ordered him in a hoarse voice.

His thrusts got harder and faster, his cock stretching her asshole to the limit. Her moans and screams filled the bedroom, while she grabbed the sheets and pushed her ass back each time as he pulled back out.

But alas, all good things came to an end. He could start to feel the clench of his impending climax. Thinking on all kinds of unpleasant things, he tried to postpone this moment. But to no avail, he could feel his cock explode. He squeezed her ass cheeks, and with a loud scream he shot a large load of cum into her bowels. He held his cock still in her ass deflowered for a moment, buried in all the way. He saw stains of blood and brown slime on his cock, when he slid out of her rear passage. Steve collapsed onto the bed, seeing his sperm dripping out of Mona's ass.

"Thank you, for letting me the first," he whispered, taking her in her arms and rocking her gently.

Her nails slid along his chest when he kissed her, tongues intertwined. He had expected to see rage in her eyes, but she looked up at him as a dog to his master. That bitch is a real submissive, he thought with satisfaction. After a couple of minutes he broke their embrace.

"Let's take a shower first," he said, "We still have the whole weekend."

They did just that. After the shower they went outside. He took a stroll with her in the city park and showed up with her at the local pub, catching whistles and envious looks from his friends. They ate something and went back home.

Steve drove Mona to the bedroom and practically tore her clothes of. He made love to her doggy style. After her first orgasm, he started licking her tight asshole, lubricating it with his spit. Expectantly she looked up at him. She whimpered only a little bit when he plunged into her ass, but was soon making sounds of pleasure when he began to pound her anal canal in earnest.

"Oh you lovely stud, keep it in my ass... It does feel better than in my pussy," she moaned.

Steve, hating it to disappoint a lady, slammed as hard as he could up her back entrance.

"You rip me apart... Fuck me," Mona screamed, as the air went out of her lungs.

She started shaking and shivering, when Steve felt his balls start to tingle.

"Oh yes, I'm coming to!" Mona screamed, when Steve cummed in her ass.

After that they went to sleep, but the next two days were full of frenzied sex.

The following Tuesday Steve Winter arrived later at his office than usual. Mona, punctual as ever, was already there. She stood smiling in the middle of the room when he entered, exposing herself to his admiring stare. He was indeed thunderstruck with her appearance. Mona was clothed in a white jacket and a silk blouse of the same color. Her navy blue skirt left the most part of her beautiful legs bare. But the most sexy about her were the three inch stiletto heels and the fishnet stockings. They were a present, Steve had bought them yesterday on the way to her dorm. It made her ooze sexuality and self-assurance at every breath she took. He could scarcely believe this was the same girl as the slightly disheveled and anxious one that had stepped into his office seven weeks ago.

Steve chuckled. It had taken only a weekend to transform that rather boring and plain woman into an eager and submissive slut, his personal love toy.

He stepped closer and took her hands in his.

"My god darling, you look enchanting," he exclaimed, dragging her closer. "I must keep an eye on you, or I'll lose you to some young bloke around here."

"No way asshole," Mona answered.

He started to caress her ass cheeks through her skirt and felt no trace of a panty line.

"Do you wear a string, or no knickers at all?" he asked her.

Mona responded by jumping in his arms, meeting his lips in a searing kiss. Her hands grasped at his shoulders, pulling him against her body while her tongue tasted his mouth. Concurrently his hands dived under her short shirt, revealing him she wore only a small string and a garter belt. Then he broke her kiss and buried his head in her neck and planted kisses all along it.

"My, my... You lewd little doll," Steve whispered hoarsely in her ear. "Do you have any idea what effect you have on an old man like me?"

"I'm beginning to feel it," Mona giggled. "But you're not old. You are more man than I could wish for... The weekend was fantastic."

Proudly he smiled, while he looked in her enamored eyes. Yes, this lady was definitely under his spell, like no other woman had ever been. He caressed her cunt through her flimsy undergarment for a brief moment.

"We don't have appointments, do we?" Mona asked, while she pushed her underbelly against his growing erection.

"No, we need to finish a couple of reports," he said. "I'll also have to work on an important paper. So, it might be better if you start to work on them immediately... You're here to learn, remember... If they're ready we look together at them."

He chuckled when he saw the look of disappointment on her face.

"Don't make a long face like that, we shall have ample time for each other before the lunch," Steve said with a wink.

He went to his desk, while Mona started up her computer with a glum face. She looked at her to-do list. Three reports needed to be written. She looked at the test profiles that she had produced last Friday. All of them were pretty normal, so she could use the pre-written formats Steve had put together and altering now and then a word, a phrase or a value. In one hour she would be ready.

It took her a little more time. She felt her excitement grow when the printer spilled his papers, and it was not only from the satisfaction of a job good done. Steve grinned at her from behind his computer.

"Ready?" he asked.

Mona smiled, handing him over the reports. Looking down, she couldn't help but notice the enormous bulge under his zipper. Clearly she was not the only one whose mind was not entirely on her work.

"There's a folder marked AGD70 over there. Will you get it for me?"

"Sure," Mona answered.

As she went to the filing cabinet she could feel her eyes on her ass. Feeling a little naughty, she decided to put on a little show. Instead of dropping through her knees, she slowly bended at the waist, a lot more than strictly necessary. Uncomfortably on her stiletto heels, she stood with her legs wide apart. Her skirt raised high on her ass, revealing her stocking-clad legs, ass-cheeks and her neatly trimmed pussy barely covered by her string. Looking back, she saw him staring, rubbing his groin.

"My God, I wish I had taken my camera with me," her older lover said. "I would like to have some sexy pictures of you."

Feeling suddenly self conscious and a little flustered by this boldness she wasn't accustomed to, Mona fumbled a bit and dropped the file. She bent to pick it up, exposing a good deal of her bust to him. Her bra was bright orange, of the same color and material as her string.