Second Chance at Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran got up, kissed Melanie, waved to Roger and left. It was a mild and sunny day in Columbus. As she drove home, Fran replayed the passion-filled night she spent with Roger.

She mused, "I am pleased Roger turned out to be a very good lover. She again wondered why he liked her slightly sagging boobs so much. May be I should be careful; like Fred, Roger may have a wandering eye. I wonder how Fred is doing."

She giggled aloud when she recalled how much Roger was enamored with her boobs, underarms, and armpits. Her pussy got warm thinking about how well Roger sucked her pussy.

FRAN AND ROGER GO SHOPPING

Roger finished his grocery shopping, put them away, threw the washed bed sheets in the drier, and started another load of wash, mostly Melanie's clothes.

While he drove to Dublin, he thought how warm and voluptuous Fran was. She was a great lover with big and full boobs, ample ass, and sexy underarms and armpits. He reached Fran's home a few minutes before 11 a.m.

Fran greeted him warmly with a hug and a kiss. She was dressed in a light blue sleeve-less blouse, burgundy shorts, and sneakers.

"I just showered and started a load of clothes in the washer. I have to put on jewelry and perfume. You are welcome to come upstairs and talk to me while I finish dressing."

Roger followed Fran up the steps. When he saw her tight ass, he tried to grab her waist, but she eluded him. He caught her in front of her bedroom dresser and kissed her neck. Fran smiled, yielded to Roger for a minute, but slipped out of his grasp.

"Honey, if we continue to neck, we will never make it to the shopping mall. Jeannie, my cousin, is meeting us for lunch. Please wait until we get back."

Roger nodded. As Fran put on a thin gold necklace and matching earrings, Roger noticed her bedroom was decorated with soft color wallpaper and curtains. In a corner, there was a TV with a built-in VCR. Her dresser was low and wide with large mirrors. The doors of the large closet also had mirrors. The floor was covered with plush blue-green carpeting.

Roger said admiringly, "Your bedroom is beautifully decorated. I also love all the mirrors you have."

Fran thought, Rog is a typical guy, loves visual stimulation. A sly smile crept on her face as she built on fun and erotic thoughts.

As Roger drove Fran to a nearby mall, he told her the chores he did and thanked her for washing the bed sheets.

Fran giggled, "They needed to be washed, and I needed a shower and change of clothes. It's a good thing Melanie is a baby and does not know what we are doing."

"Fran, you are a great lover. I love your lingerie too. Thank you for letting me pet you, and understanding my fetishes and desires."

Again, Fran giggled, "Roger, trust me. The pleasure is mine too. What other fetishes do you have?"

Roger blushing, said, "You will find out in due course."

ROGER MEETS JEANNIE

Roger and Fran entered the mall near the food court. It did not take long for Fran to locate Jeannie who was waving to her; she was with an older man.

After introductions, Roger noted that Jeannie and Fran looked quite a bit alike, except that Jeannie seemed to be slightly more buxom and had more gray hair. The man she was with was Bob. Jeannie seemed to be genuinely pleased to meet Roger; likewise, Roger liked Jeannie.

After they all ate light lunches, Jeannie and Bob left to do their own shopping. While having their coffees, Roger held Fran's delicate hand. Fran explained that Bob was the first guy Jeannie had gone out with since her husband died; he was a retired teacher and widower.

He looked in to her eyes, "Fran, I really like you. You brought back my confidence in many things. You should know I am a loyal person."

"You also gave my confidence a tremendous boost. Thank you. We should talk some more, may be this afternoon."

Roger sensed that Fran liked him and will continue to see him. That's all he wanted.

Fran helped Roger buy summer clothes for Melanie. They both smiled when they saw a Victoria's Secret store.

Roger said, "I would like to buy you a present, but I have not bought ladies lingerie before."

"I will walk in to the store with you. Look around. You buy whatever you like. I may buy a few things myself."

Roger did not see Fran for several minutes. He picked a black see through baby doll out fit for her that had well designed slits to expose boobs, and crotch-less panties.

On the way out of the parking lot, Fran said, "By the way, I talked to Jeannie this morning. She invited me for lunch next Sunday. She said, you and Melanie are welcome to come."

Roger said, "That's nice of her. Sure, we will go with you. Please thank Jeannie for me."

On the way home, Fran saw a convenience store, "Roger, I am low on milk and bread. Please stop for couple of minutes."

FRAN AND ROGER SPEND MONDAY AFTERNOON TOGETHER

At Fran's home, Roger left the present he bought on the stair case landing and followed Fran to the kitchen. He saw Fran's alluring wiggling ass as she walked. He stood patiently as Fran put away the milk and bread. When she turned around, Roger grabbed Fran, hugged her in his strong arms, gently held her face in his hands, and kissed her. Fran and Roger kissed for a long time playing with their tongues.

After they broke the kiss, Fran said, "I'm thirsty. Would you also like a glass of water."

Roger nodded, followed Fran to the sink, and hugged her from behind as she filled two glasses with water at the sink. Fran felt Roger's stiff cock poking her ass; she sighed with pleasure and excitement. Fran put the glasses on the counter, pushed her ass against Roger's crotch, and slowly steered his hands to her boobs. Roger untucked Fran's blouse and with her help removed it. He firmly held her blue lacy bra-covered boobs. The two lovers stood there enjoying their increasing erotic sensations while looking at the green backyard and trees.

Fran thought to her, "Roger does not want water right now. He wants my boobs and pussy! He reminds me so much of Fred."

Roger started kissing and nibbling Fran's neck, and kept mumbling, "Fran, you smell and taste so good. I love your full boobs."

Fran was enjoying Roger's loving. She felt her pussy tingling and the nectars oozing. Without saying a word, Fran slowly raised her arms and laced the fingers of her two hands behind Roger's neck. She was thrilled that, as she expected, Roger began to rub her underarms and armpits. She also felt Roger's increased pressure with his cock, trying to go in to any opening. Roger turned Fran a little to the left and kissed her left armpit. He did the same on her right side. Fran was again thrilled that Roger loved her armpits.

Fran's breathing became rapid and with her eyes closed, she cooed, "Oh Roggg. That feels great."

She could not believe what she was saying aloud, "My pussy is tingling. It is oozing juices."

She was pleasantly surprised when Roger, while still kissing her underarms, undid the top button of her shorts, lowered her zipper, and lowered her shorts. Roger slowly dropped to his knees, and started kissing Fran's blue panty-covered ass and squeezing her firm buttocks.

Roger gently turned Fran around to face her crotch. He saw a small wet stain at her pussy. Fran squealed when Roger buried his nose in her crotch, but showed her approval by running her fingers through Roger's hair. She then felt Roger licking her stain.

As aroused as she was, Fran realized the state of undress she was in. She started to giggle happily. Roger looked up at Fran's face questioningly.

Fran gently helped Roger stand up, and said, "Look at me being adored by you while I'm in my bra and panties, shorts at my ankles, and sneakers. Just a few days ago, I was afraid of my future. I thought Fred would come back to me."

Fran then kissed Roger tenderly on his lips, squeezed his cock once, pulled up her shorts, and said, "I have to freshen up."

With a sheepish grin, Roger followed Fran. At the bottom of the stairs, he handed his present to her. As she headed upstairs, Fran told Roger, "Make yourself comfortable. I will be back in couple of minutes."

Roger used the downstairs powder room and removed his sneakers. Without thinking, he turned on the TV. In a few minutes, he heard Fran's footsteps on the stairs. Fran was in a pink silk robe and short heels. She also had a shy smile on her face.

Roger stood up with excitement. Fran came up to him and hugged him. She smelled of freshly applied perfume. She also applied bright red lipstick. Then she stepped back and, while lustily staring at Roger, removed her silk robe and let it fall to the floor revealing the black baby doll outfit he bought for her. She then locked her hands behind her head and pirouetted twice slowly. She then beckoned Roger to her with her index finger.

"Roger, you are overdressed, take off your clothes. Let's go to my bedroom lover; it has mirrors."

Roger broke in to a huge grin, tore his clothes off, and practically sprinted in his socks towards Fran. Fran squealed in mock fear and ran towards the stairs. Roger was quick. He caught up with Fran from behind, grabbed her, and lifted her in his arms. He put her down on the first step of the staircase. Giggling and squealing, Fran ran up the steps. Roger had a clear view of Fran's legs, thighs, and her wiggling buttocks as she ran up the steps. In her bedroom, Fran waited for Roger in front of the closet mirrors. She knew Roger wanted to watch their reflections as he loved her voluptuous body.

She saw Roger at the bedroom thresh hold, naked except for his socks; his stiff, thick, cock pulsing involuntarily. Her pussy tingled some more.

As Roger approached her, Fran cooed, "Come, hug me, lover."

Roger hugged Fran from behind. He saw their reflections in the mirror. His cock twitched at the image of Fran. Fran looked more voluptuous in the see-through baby doll outfit. Her white skin contrasted well with the sheer black fabric.

Roger roamed his hands all over Fran's body. He rubbed her slightly protruding belly. He cupped her boobs. He stepped back and admired Fran's buttocks in the flimsy panties. He decided to stick his cock in the crevice above her ass. Fran saw the adoration and lust in Roger's eyes. She felt his fat, pulsing, cock between her buttocks. She giggled happily. She had not felt so much tingling and oozing in her pussy for so long. Life is so much fun with Roger touching her so wantonly.

Fran then took his hands, placed them on her chest, and cooed, "You know they can be exposed."

Roger had forgotten the specially designed slits. Gingerly, Roger pulled each boob through the slits and exposed them to his view in the mirror. They looked really full and shiny, slightly sagging under their own weight. The nipples stiffened involuntarily. Roger just stared at Fran's mature full boobs. He could not decide what to do. Fran reached behind with her delicate left hand, grabbed Roger's erect cock making Roger groan. With the other hand, she lifted her right breast, and offered it to Roger to squeeze and play with it. She then let go of Roger's cock, raised her arms, and locked her hands behind her neck.

Roger grabbed both boobs at the same time. He squeezed them and watched as the plump flesh bulged between his fingers. He lifted Fran's left boob. He gently rubbed Fran's underarms and armpits. He alternated between kissing a boob, an underarm, or an armpit. Fran's pussy throbbed and oozed pussy nectars staining her panties. Roger's oozed precum formed a long trail on Fran's ass. Fran knew Roger was very aroused. She thought how wonderful it is Roger was young and all the time horny for her.

She whispered to Roger, "Before we got married, Fred and I enjoyed oral sex on each other. Can I talk you in to doing that with me?"

Roger grinned, nodded his head, "I would love that very much. But, I may not last very long. I'm so excited."

Fran cooed shyly, "That's ok. I know you will take care of me."

Fran took out a thin quilted, soft, mattress from the closet. She spread it on the floor. She took a box of tissues from her dresser and placed it near by. She then laid down on her left side with her legs slightly bent. Roger also laid down on his left side with his head near Fran's crotch and his legs bent.

Roger raised Fran's right leg. He spread the panty opening with his fingers. Immediately he saw Fran's wet pubic hair and her glistening well-developed pussy. He did not waste any time. He began licking and sucking Fran's pussy. He was conscious of Fran's erotic odors at her crotch. He inhaled them.

In turn, Fran managed to grab Roger's stiff cock and started sucking on it while also pumping it slowly. Fran was fascinated with the copious precum oozing from Roger's cock. It was thicker than Fred's. She started sucking real hard. Just as he predicted, Roger did not last long. The force of his first ejaculate surprised Fran, but she held on to it and kept her grip and suction on it. Fran swallowed Roger's discharge and liked it.

While ejaculating in Fran's mouth, Roger moaned incoherently in to Fran's pussy and continued sucking on it. "Ummmmm. Frannnn. Suckkkk. Ohhhh. Babyyyyyyy."

Fran did not reach her orgasm. Surprisingly, Roger's cock was still hard. Fran decided to ride Roger's cock. She pushed Roger's head that was still between her thighs, away. She mumbled to Roger, "I want your cock in me."

Roger stretched out on his back with his cock sticking out like a flagpole. Fran stood over Roger with hands on her waist smiling at Roger. Roger saw Fran's glistening pussy and her projecting boobs. Slowly she lowered herself and straddled Roger's waist. She grabbed his cock, aimed it at the entrance to her pussy, and worked it deep in to her pussy.

Roger in an alarmed voice said, "Fran, I forgot to wear a condom. You sure it's ok?"

Fran replied, "I called my gynecologist this morning. She does not think I can get pregnant. I trust her judgment. I will explain later."

Roger mumbled, "I hope you are right. I am not ready for another kid."

Soon, he forgot all about babies as Fran began to fuck him. Fran and Roger also watched in the mirror as Roger's cock disappeared in to Fran's pussy and came out glistening again and again. Roger was enthralled with Fran's bouncing and jiggling boobs, and how soft they felt on his palms as he tried to contain them.

Fran's face was red with excitement and exertion. She looked determined, leaned forward crushing her boobs on Roger's chest, and began to fuck Roger's cock with rapid strokes. She was like a jockey riding a racehorse driven by the goal of orgasming as fast as possible. Her breathing and heartbeat increased. She slowed down, then became still, as she orgasmed on Roger's cock. "Ohhhhhh. Roggggggg. Godddddd. Cummmming."

Roger felt thrills on his cock as Fran's pussy spasmed during her orgasm. He held Fran and massaged her back. Fran collapsed on Roger's body with his rigid cock still deep in her pussy.

Fran sat up, and whispered, "I got to pee. I'm also thirsty. Are you close to cumming."

Roger replied, "I need another five minutes or so. I had a cum a short while ago."

Fran got up slowly. Roger's cock made a 'plop' sound as it came out of Fran's pussy; both giggled at the sound.

Roger heard the toilet flushing. Fran did not return right away. Curious to see what Fran was doing, Roger went to the dimly lit bathroom. Fran had freshened up with lipstick and perfume. The bathroom smelled of sex fluids and perfume. Fran was rearranging the see-through baby doll dress in front of the vanity; she looked very alluring in the mirror. Roger approached Fran from behind and grasped her waist.

In the mirror, Fran saw Roger walking towards her with his stiff cock swinging in front of him. Mesmerized, she watched him grab her and pull her boobs out of the bodice slits. So much for rearranging her outfit! He then made her lean forward shifting part of her weight to her hands on the vanity.

Fran protested weakly, "Not in the bathroom, standing up. Fred never made love to me in the bathroom."

Roger said, "Nothing wrong with the bathroom. I have to have you, right now. Please."

He bent down, rubbed and kissed her buttocks, kissed and fingered her wet vagina, stood up, held his stiff cock in his hand, and gently pushed it in to Fran's pussy.

Once he pushed his cock to the hilt, he leaned over Fran and kneaded her large boobs for a long time. He also massaged her armpits. His cock was pulsing in Fran's pussy. With each pulse, a stream of precum jetted out of Roger's cock.

Fran was mesmerized with the passion in Roger's face. He seemed to be in an erotic trance, drawing sensations from kneading her boobs and mostly from his cock pistoning in and out of her velvet-walled pussy. He kept fucking her at a steady pace for about five minutes.

Then Roger speeded up pistoning his cock, slapping his crotch on Fran's cushiony buttocks, creating sounds of clashing flesh. His grasp on Fran's boobs tightened. Roger shoved himself deep in to Fran's vagina. Fran watched excitedly in the mirror the end of Roger's trance, she tightened her vaginal muscles around Roger's cock, as he grunted each time his cock spurted cum, "Ohhhhh. Frannnnnnnie. Daaaaarling. Love your pussy. Fuckkkkkkk. Fuckkk."

Fran and Roger stayed coupled until his cock shriveled and slipped out dragging his ejaculate and her nectars out of her pussy. They were trickling down her leg. Fran pulled out couple of tissues and wiped her pussy and legs as best as she could. Roger turned Fran around. They threw their arms around each other and kissed tenderly.

Fran said, "It's about 4'o clock. At what time do you pick up Melanie at the Rabbit's Cove."

Roger replied, "Between 5 and 5:30."

Fran put on a robe and said, "I will make you a cup of coffee."

Roger followed her. He put on his clothes and sat in a chair in the kitchen. Fran brought a cup of coffee for Roger and a cup of warm milk for herself.

Roger reached and touched Fran's cheek, smiled, and said, "Fran love, that was awesome love making. When can I see you again?"

Fran smiled and replied, "It was thrilling for me too, Rog. I'm working most of the week. I will be too tired to be a good date most evenings."

Roger said, "You, Melanie, and I have to eat. I can pick up prepared foods, say rotisserie chicken or Italian food, for dinner on Thursday. You will have tomorrow and Wednesday to work and rest."

Fran nodded, "Sounds great."

Roger finished his coffee, got up, rinsed his cup in the sink, and said, "Got to go pick up Melanie. Thanks for everything."

Fran and Roger walked to the front door. Roger turned and hugged Fran, mumbling, "Oh, Frannie. I will miss you. I will call you tomorrow evening, ok?"

Fran nodded, took his right hand and put it on her left breast, "That's to remember me."

After Roger fondled her boob, Fran pulled away, opened the door, pushed him out, waved to him, and waited until he drove away. She then went upstairs, took a long shower, put on her silk pajamas, and went to lie on her bed to watch TV. She replayed all the erotic things she and Roger did to each other. She remembered how much Roger loved her boobs and armpits, and pubic hair.

"I wonder if Roger would like it if I trimmed my pubes. Fred liked my pubes trimmed. I can't seem to keep Fred out of my thoughts. I still love him."

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Au.

Continued in Part 2.