Second Chance Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey what the hell we going to do with him now?" asked Jared.

"Got a boat going to India?" asked Jerry.

"No, but got one going to Australia." Jason replied.

"That will work - what the hell do you have a boat going to Australia for?" Jerry asked.

"Cause you need one." Said Jared.

"Well, let's grab him." Said Jason.

Jerry grabbed Scott's hands and Jared and Jason grabbed his legs. They dragged him up and out of the house. Jerry told his new mother in law that him, Callie and Bret would come by soon to visit her. He also told her that any time she wanted to she could come by the apartment.

She replied, "Thank you for everything Jerry. And if you're free, you all come by tomorrow and I'll make up some pot roast."

"I'll have Callie give you a call tomorrow morning to let you know if we can make it."

"Okay."

With that they got Scott into the back of the truck and took off to the docks. When they reached the ship they packed him on and handcuffed him in one of the cabins. Jason gave the captain the keys to the handcuffs with strict orders not to let him out of them until the ship was at least three hundred miles off shore.

"Let's go -- Jared and I have our own new brides waiting for us."

Jason laughed as they started climbing into the truck, "Why do I get the feeling that tomorrow I am going to have a couple of extra kids at my house? Let's go so you both can have your wives bring you to your knees!"

12