Second Chance for a First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head but I wasn't so sure. And what did she mean by "dance".

"Are you really sure you're ready?"

"Oh, Yes!" She fumbled in her pocket and pulled out a handful of condoms to show me.

"Oh my God ... You are serious!"

Gita took my answer as an affirmation of her decision. She had been leading me back to her dorm as we talked. Carl's van stood at the curb with the door open. The van was crowded. Gita jumped in without hesitation and squeezed into the back row of seats between two husky guys. It was too late to pull her back. I could stay or I could go. I got in and sat in the last open seat next to a girl I had never seen before. She gave me the once over and seemed to like what she saw. She laid her hand in my lap. It wasn't hard to imagine what she had in mind. Everyone seemed excited.

*****

Gita had learned to dance as a young girl but lap dancing was something she had never seen or even imagined in her most erotic dreams. The dances she had learned were the graceful movements expected of a chaste young girl. Gita stared in wonder as the amply endowed young girl gyrating before me humped my leg with her wet pussy and bounced her nipples in my face. Gita swayed from side to side trying to imitate my partner's movements as the stud she had paired with in the van pawed at her breasts with his huge rough hands. She giggled as he described all of the lewd acts he wanted to perform on her. I felt Gita's knee bump into my thigh as she squatted down between the man's legs and squeezed his cock into her bare cleavage.

I wanted to watch Gita but it was hard to see anything with a nipple stuffed in my mouth. Once, when I came up for air, I turned to the sound of a grunt and saw Gita just barely escape being impaled. Unable to resist the strength of the hands around her waist, she had deflected his cock with her hand as she was pulled down on his shaft. The thick tube with its meshwork of bulging veins slide harmlessly into the crack between her ass cheeks. If I was going to be the one to whom Gita gave her virginity, I was going to have to act fast.

The screams provided the distraction we needed. Molly, our hostess, lay on her back with Carl's balls dangling over her face as a sweating young man plowed his tool into her pussy. The young man fucking her did not miss a stroke as Carl's semen arced through the air and landed on his chest. Carl's bright red poker continued to spurt but with diminishing force as he coated his girlfriend with cum. As the final dribbles leaked out of the slit in his cockhead, he took pleasure in shaking the last of the sticky white liquid onto Molly's face.

With her boyfriend obviously enjoying the sight of her getting fucked, Molly let herself go and met each thrust of her new partner with such force that her whole body shook.

The spectacle of the fucking threesome temporarily grabbed the attention of everyone in the room. Gita and I took the opportunity to extricate ourselves from our partners of the moment. The young woman was surprised when I lifted her off my lap and turned her away from me. She misinterpreted my gesture as simply repositioning for a reverse cowgirl fuck. She would get her wish but just not with me. Gita had managed to get her hunk's cock in her hands while he watched the show in front of us. She pumped his shaft until precum dribbled over her fingers. By then, I had moved my partner over the shaft of Gita's stud. The young women was more than willing as Gita fed the thick shaft into her waiting pussy. The hunk's cock was glad to find a wet hole to fill.

Gita took my hand and led me up the stairs to the loft just as two naked women were coming back down to join the party. We were alone for the first time since climbing into the van.

"I can't do it. You have to help me!"

Gita looked frightened and vulnerable. She was beautiful standing there naked before me with her chest flushed and her skin glowing with perspiration. Although I wanted to make love to her right that minute, I could not take advantage of her. I loved her. I listened to her. My cock was already starting to deflate.

"I promised my mother I would be a virgin for the husband she selects for me. I thought I could just run away with you, but I can't. I'm so sorry."

"What ... What do you want to do?"

I was stunned.

"I want to make you feel like I did last night."

She put her arms around my waist and looked up into my eyes imploringly.

"But you said..." I stammered.

"... I can still tell my mother I'm a virgin. Beyond that, she won't ask."

She practically dragged me to the bed and pushed me down on my back. My mind was swirling with thoughts that were driven from my consciousness as I felt her lips encircle my limp member. I swelled quickly in her mouth as my cock accepted her invitation.

Her dark brown eyes sparkled with pleasure as she looked up at me. She had such a beautiful face. She was even more beautiful with her cheek puffed out by the tip of my cock.

She sucked my cock in and out of her curled lips with a loud pop each time. She lightly kissed the first drop of precum appearing in the slit of my cockhead. The sticky fluid clung to her lips and formed into a long string as she pulled away to admire her handiwork.

She dove back in again ignoring my cock this time. She sucked first one testicle and then the other into her mouth. My cock lay on her nose as she licked my crinkled bag. She crossed her eyes to look at my cock. I would have laughed at her funny face if the sensation of having my balls sucked was not so intense.

When she sensed I was ready, she moved her lips back over the tip of my cock. I was unsure if she really wanted me to cum in her mouth so I pushed on her forehead and told her I was about to blow. She said nothing but indicated her intentions by pushing my hands away and swirling her tongue around my cock. Then she leaned forward to swallow as much as she could of my manhood.

The first spurt in the back of her throat made her gag and spit out my cock. She was enthusiastic but not experienced. She swallowed quickly as another spurt streamed across her cheek and caught on an earring. Her lips now enveloped just the tip of my cock as her hands wrapped firmly around the shaft. I bucked my hips but could not move in her tight grip. She sucked the sticky juice from me like she had a nipple in her mouth. Not a drop escaped. It was over so quickly. A couple of minutes at most. Gita's reaction saved me from being embarrassed at my lack of staying power.

"You liked my blow job?"

Gita was grinning from ear to ear like she had just won first prize in a highly coveted talent contest.

"You'd make your mother proud."

It was a mean thing for me to say. As soon as the words came out, I wished I had not opened my mouth.

"I've hurt you. I'm sorry, but it can't be the way you want it. I have to go home." She leaned in to kiss me as she spoke. "I love you. You'll always know that, won't you."

Her eyes filled with tears. My heart leapt for joy and broke at the same time. She really did love me.

"I want you more than anything I have ever wanted, my American lover, but do not make me break my promise."

In my gut I knew this was the last time we would share such intimacy. I resolved to give her something to remember me by. I had enough of sad thoughts. We had one more moment to have fun. I wasn't going to waste it.

I pushed her away playfully and flashed a wicked grin. She covered her breasts in feigned modesty. The game had begun.

I was on top of her in an instant. She was a petite and flexible young woman. I was a tall and muscular young man. She had asked me to show her a little testosterone. I did.

I picked her up by the hips and lifted her into the air until her bush was planted in my face. We stood in the center of the room with her hands over her head reaching for the floor and her feet kicking up in the air. She shrieked and begged me to put her down. I was not about to drop her. I was just beginning to have fun.

She laughed as I brought her pussy to my lips and clamped her thighs around my ears. I spun in a circle. She swung away from my body as the centrifugal force lifted her breasts toward her face. She squealed in delight like a little kid on a merry-go-round.

I planted the tip of my nose in her puckered little asshole and stuck my tongue up into her pussy. My chin rested on her clit and sent shivers through her body every time I shook my head.

Professional wrestlers give imaginative names to their favorite moves...bicycle kick, Samoan driver, one handed bulldog. I was going to call this one the "flying pussy chomp".

We both quickly became dizzy and collapsed on the bed in giggles. She rolled over on her chest and lifted her ass in the air. With her face buried in a pillow and her hands reaching around her ass cheeks, she pulled her pussy open to give me a very clear and audaciously lewd invitation. I dove in face first.

The taste of her juices was exquisite. I had only imagined what this would be like when I had smelled her arousal on my fingers the night before. Now my senses were assaulted. I was not about to let go of her. My nose slide between her labia and inhaled deeply. My tongue probed her openings and ran up the crack glistening with sweat and oils. My face was wet with the froth that poured from her fuck hole.

She lifted herself from the mattress as her body jerked and twisted. I held on tightly and drank her her juices greedily.

She forced the back of her hand in front of my face to stop the overpowering sensations of her orgasms. I kissed her hand as she whimpered in relief. Her body was still shaking as I rolled her over on her back.

My hands grabbed her ankles and rolled her up into a ball until her knees were touching her ears. She was young and flexible. Now was the time for her to enjoy her lithe body.

Still rolled halfway into a backwards somersault, she spread her legs out in a cheerleader's split to give me full access to her pussy. I dived in when she had come down to a plateau of barely shivering orgasms. This would be our base camp for the final assault on her peak. She was ready to climb higher.

I had felt her clit the night before, but this had only given me a hint of her full potential. She had no inhibitions now. She drove her sex into my face and screamed for more. I pulled the hood of skin back to get to her naked clit. Fully exposed, the pink nub of tissue stood out in the black folds of her sex. The engorged bundle of nerve endings stuck out nearly as far as the first digit of my middle finger. I sucked it between my lips to give her miniature cock as good a blow job as she had given me.

When I felt her on the cusp of another massive orgasm, I dove back full face into her pussy. My nose flattened out against her clit as my tongue drove into her like the tentacle of an octopus searching for prey. I could feel the juice burst out of the deep recess as I probed harder.

It was the final push that sent her over the edge. Her whole body seemed to lift into the air as she clamped her thighs around my head and her screams rose high above the din of the raucous party in the room below. I broke away gasping for air as she thrashed beneath me. Only then did I realize how long I had been holding my breathe while swimming in her warm sweet pussy.

Her eyes had rolled back in her head. When her lids fluttered opened, only the whites showed. Her face was frozen in a mask of orgasmic ecstasy. Her body limp and quivering. Her legs splayed wide open. Her pussy flushed and swollen. She was drained and helpless.

I kneeled over her with a rock hard cock in my hands and testicles drawn up into my groin. I could have just taken her. My cock would have slipped in so easily. She wouldn't have protested. She would have missed her next period. Then she would have been nauseated in the mornings and maybe missed classes. By the end of the semester, the baby would start to kick. She would tell her parents at some stage and we would be married hurriedly by a clerk at city hall.

I could feel the first surge start down the long tube from deep in my groin. Sperm was rushing toward the slit where it would either congeal in the cool air of the loft or start the long swim up through her womb to the fallopian tubes where life began.

I was not a rapist. I loved her. She loved and trusted me.

My sperm shot harmlessly into the air and splattered across her smooth brown nakedness. She opened her eyes and smiled as she felt my cum fall on her chest. A thick white rope ran down her abdomen to the soft patch of black hair above her pubis. She massaged her breasts with the sticky stuff and seemed pleased.

She sat up. Her tongue caught the last drop of cum clinging to the tip of my cock. It would be our last kiss. *****

Only Molly noticed us as we came down the stairs and entered the room. She lay on the couch playing halfheartedly with her snatch as she watched her boyfriend Carl stuff his shaft into Paula, who already had a mouthful of cock. Molly smiled at us and assumed we were having a good time at her party. We opened the front door without looking back and made our way to the van.

There was little we could say to each other that we did not already know. Gita would sleep in the van until morning and then join the group for breakfast before we made our way back to campus. No one would ask us questions. Each came to the party to satisfy their own desires. Some couples stayed together but enjoyed watching. Others were there to brag about how many hook-ups they'd had in one night. But it really didn't matter. We hadn't made a scene or dampened anyone's enjoyment of the evening. No one would ask us how many we had scored or how long we had stayed up. Gita and I hugged one last time before I started to walk back to the cabin. My bare foot gazed a soccer ball left on the footpath. I kicked at the ball blindly. It was a stupid act. Barefoot in the dark and kicking with all my strength was a recipe for injury. I didn't care. A little physical pain might have eased my emotional anguish at that moment. The ball sailed into the darkness as my foot connected solidly. Crap! If only I could kick that well in soccer shoes on game day.

I shoved the door to the cabin open and let the light spill out into the gloom. I looked over my shoulder at Gita one last time. She was holding her face in her hands and sobbing quietly. There was nothing more I could do. Our relationship was over. We still loved each other but she could not be a part of my world and I could not be a part of hers. We would talk again, maybe even laugh, but we would not kiss or even hold hands. It would be too painful.

The door banged open. Only Molly noticed when we left. No one noticed when I returned alone. I stepped into the brightly lit space filled with raucous laughter. If I could not have Gita, I was determined to drown my sorrow in beer and pussy.

I forgot about the beer when I saw a shapely young woman on her knees in the center of the room. She had the heart shaped butt of a well-fed girl from the heartland of America. I just dived in. No introductions necessary. Her mouth was full of cock so she couldn't say much anyway. When I spread her ass cheeks apart, I could tell I was not the first. Judging by the volume of cum dribbling out of her fuck-hole, I was either the last or the next to last to take her.

My shaft sank in without resistance. When I pulled out again, the well stretched hole stayed open for a few seconds before slowly winking closed again.

I felt a load lifted from my shoulders. I had loved Gita and would miss her, but I was among friends now. I would get by.

I hoped Gita would be happy as I lined up my cock and thrust into the willing young woman again. I barely knew her name. We had sat next to each other in the van but my attention had been riveted on my girlfriend teasing the stud in the seat behind us. I had enjoyed the lap dance the woman gave me but I had found her another cock when the party heated up. There was no way I could have known at the time that my current fucking partner would eventually become my friend and finally my wife. All that would be later. In that moment, all of my feelings had concentrated in the tip of my cock and my cock was making me feel good again. I was going to make it last. I hoped she was up for a long hard ride.

****

30 years later ... We almost didn't make it to the reunion. I had made the reservations for both of us months ago, but Alicia had never really committed to going. She kept coming up with one excuse after another for why she couldn't come along with me. I wasn't going to go without her. It's not that we didn't have any mutual friends from our college years. It's just that we saw our best friends frequently, even if that meant taking vacation time and traveling to see them. The people at the reunion were going to be mostly people we hadn't seen in 30 years. I thought it would be fun. Alicia thought it could be dreadfully boring ... or worse.

That all changed when Alicia got a call from Wendy. Wendy and Carl were not one of the couples that we had kept up with but they had certainly been friends. After all, if it weren't for Wendy's parties, my wife and I would have never met.

Alicia was always a little raucous on the phone with her old friends, but the call from Wendy was a full stop louder and complete with shrieks of laughter. I couldn't help overhearing Alicia's side of the conversation. I picked up that Wendy and Carl were still together and still liked to get together with friends. Only now orgies were politely called 'house parties' and swapping partners was now called 'the lifestyle'. Whatever. It didn't take any more convincing to get Alicia to come. She had our bags packed the next day although it was still a full week before we needed to catch our flight.

Our sex lives picked up considerably in the days before we left for the reunion. This is not to say we had lived lives of monastic celibacy for the past 30 years. We had enjoyed our lives together and had not been afraid to share with others. We had been to a number of lifestyle resorts where we had thrown ourselves into a wide range of enjoyable activities, including but not limited to sex.

Time had not diminished our enjoyment of each other or of sharing sex with other partners, but we could not avoid noticing the changes that had occurred. Flesh that had been smooth was now wrinkled. Waistlines had expanded. Breasts sagged. Cocks stayed limp a little longer after spouting off. The crowds around the pool at the lifestyle resorts did not seem to age but we were obviously graying and began to stand out.

The final straw was when a nubile young woman pulling along a very aroused young man stopped to talk with my wife and me at a swinger's meet and greet. I was flushed with excitement imagining my wife's pleasure when she wrapped her legs around this young stud's back. My member was certainly at attention imagining the exquisite sensation of being enveloped in the warmth of the young woman's pussy. It was not to be. The young woman who approached us had just picked up the young man and was taking him back to her room for an hour of wild fucking. She pointed out her husband who was talking up two giggling young women at the bar. He would join his wife later for sloppy seconds unless he managed to convince the two curious newbies to make him their first threesome.

The drive home that night was long and quiet. We had signed up for the wrong party. That, by itself, would not have had such an effect on us. Not all the 'meet and greets' we had attended over the years had led to fantastic sex with new partners. We were out of place in this group and we should have known that before we arrived for the evening. There were certainly groups of swingers that looked like us and in which we would have felt perfectly comfortable. What was disturbing about this particular night was that the young woman's innocent comment had been meant as a complement.