Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Our lips had been fastened together during all this action, but as I entered her she threw her head back and choked out a long, "Aaaah", while I buried my mouth in the hollow of her neck, and savoured the odour of her, the shared ecstasy of her.

I thrust into her wildly, knowing I had intended something more tender. But she had lifted her other leg to wrap around me, her back against the door, so that she was impaled on my erection. And the noises that escaped her lips, as she nuzzled into my hair, told me that this was right, this was as it should be.

Her inner walls gripped and pulled their own encouragement as I thrust with greater abandon Thrust on thrust. Gasping and groaning together. I knew it couldn't go on, my scrotum was raging and the pressure was building.

"Yes?" I groaned.

"Oh, God, yes."

Pushing her ever higher against the door I felt myself emptying inside her, tiptoeing to increase the lift. Her fingernails dug into my back and our lips found each other again, more gently, warmer, a submission for both of us.

As I began to slip from her she lowered her legs and together we slid to the floor still pressed, sweated, together.

Side by side, we caught our breath. "I only came for a coffee," I whispered

in her ear.

Her delighted laugh was broken by her breathlessness, " You deserve it."

"I thought--expected-- our first time would be slow and exploratory, " I said.

"It was a need, Chris. A need in both of us."

"And did it satisfy your need?"

She smiled lasciviously, "I've never been pinned to a door before." She looked down my body, "Hard to believe my whole weight was suspended on that bent twig."

My penis lay limp across my thigh as we both laughed.

Then she clambered to her feet and stood naked above me, "I'll make the coffee. You can get a shower through there if you like. You can take your shirt off now." And we laughed again.

Unfazed by her nakedness she moved to a kitchen area, separated from a large sitting room by a right angled bar counter. Gazing at her swaying bare backside, I realised that I had hardly looked at the flat. As I moved towards the bathroom I could tell that this was very well appointed and expensive, with the white and pale blue furnishings being very feminine.

I showered thoroughly, knowing that this evening was not yet over. The very thought of what might lie ahead had my penis twitching again.

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw that she had picked up our clothes and placed them neatly on a chair. She had put on a silken robe which was so fine that she may as well have remained naked. Yet the teasing suggestiveness of what I couldn't see or what I thought I saw was highly arousing.

She was standing at the bar sipping coffee from a mug and pushed a mug towards me, before glancing down and saying slyly, "I wasn't aware any of my towels had lumps in them. Better drink your coffee fast."

I did, while she went and showered.

When she reappeared she was still wearing the robe only it was tantalisingly open, and what struck me first was that only the part of her that wasn't tanned was the narrow strip of flesh that included her tawny pubic region.

"This way," she murmured seductively, and opened the door next to the bathroom. It was of course the bedroom. I moved extra quickly, caught up with her before she reached the bed, twirled her to face me and as I leaned in to kiss her, she smirked and said, "How did you know I wanted to borrow your towel?"

With a flourish she whipped the towel away and pressed herself against my hardness.

"And how did you know I was looking for a robe?" I asked, and it was too easy to just flick it from her shoulders to the floor.

We stood there, lost in a deep kiss. Both completely naked together for the first time. She smelled of lavender and maybe roses, or was that just a figment of my highly charged emotions?

The bed was one step away and we made the step together and tumbled sideways, to lie facing each other, but she pushed my shoulder to move me onto my back.

"There's something I must test," she said, and bending quickly she placed her lips around my pulsing erection. Nothing else. Just the silent 'O' of her lips, unmoving. After a few seconds she came up level with my face, a cheeky grin on her face. "Passed the test, Chris. You're much more resistant."

"Don't remind of that time. I was a schmuck."

"No, I had frustrated you for so long---and really I didn't know how to do it properly." She started to move her head downwards again, "I'm much better at it now."

I put my hand behind her head and drew her back, "Whoa, I've waited a long time to try a few things you might like."

She lay back, her hair spreading out over the cover, "Sounds interesting."

Part of my thinking was that, because of the situation, because I had been wanting her so much, because of the absolute allure of her body, I feared I might have another adolescent reaction. I needed to feel some measure of control.

We lay and kissed avidly for a few minutes, tongues searching beyond tongues, my inner cheeks tingling.

I kissed her cheeks, her eyes, her mouth again, down the side of her neck, where her tendons were taut. I stayed there for a while, moving my mouth up and down the length of her neck in a gnawing action, feeling, from the way she tilted her head to expose that region, that she was enjoying it.

Her finger nails raked up and down my back, and over my buttocks , where her hands opened and her palms performed small circular motions. Briefly her fingers explored down my cleft before teasingly retreating and then returning.

I gently stroked her breasts, as I kissed the smooth skin of those shoulders which had been flaunted in front of my eyes for days. My fingers circled the nipples and she gave a little gasp as rubbed over them.

"You're right, you know," I whispered.

"What?"

"You have got two. And they're superb."

With that, I allowed my head to move down so that my tongue could trace the rises and falls of her bosom. Up to each nipple and back down the other side, until finally, my mouth enclosed her right nipple, tonguing it vigorously, before beginning to suck at it gentle.

I felt her body trembling and heard the sudden harshness of her breathing. Sensitive breasts? That was good to know. Some women have little stimulation in that area. So I continued. Linda's hands simply clung to me.

Eventually I moved my mouth down over her belly, while my hand traced and retraced the sensuous curve of her waist and hip. My tongue dwelt around her belly button, threatening to drift down but always resisting.

"Oh, Chris--"And her voice was breathless. "I'm not doing anything for you."

"You just mind your own business. Remember that line, 'I want to do something special for you'? Well this is my turn."

As I said this, I trailed my hand from her hip down across her pelvic bone and on to her upper thigh. My fingers spread to absorb that exquisite smoothness of her inner thigh. Is there any human part as smooth? Now my whole hand stroked from knee upwards to stop and return just before the feather light feel of pubic hair.

My mouth moved back to favour her breasts again, while, after gently savouring the insides of both thighs, I set my fingers tickling over her pubic mound, just occasionally allowing one finger to touch at the subtle cleft.

I raised my head momentarily from tonguing her nipples to look at her face.

Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, with short gasping breaths coming from them. Her eyes opened and looked up at me as one finger again sought the hidden valley.

"You're teasing," she murmured softly.

"Pleasing?"

"You know it is."

I returned my mouth briefly to the adoration of her breasts, while my fingers now moved more positively along the valley of her pouting labia, which quickly opened.

Immediately I probed through the moistness of her, hoping to detect that delicate clitoris. This could be tricky. Often it remained hooded and could so easily be missed and unbelievable gifts of pleasures lost. But I needn't have worried with Linda. Our earlier frantic contact had no doubt been stimulus enough for there is was, right under my finger, almost erect. I stroked over it gently, before increasing to fast short careful rubs and felt her whole body tremble and jerk.

Without further delay, I moved my mouth down over her belly and into the moist, soft hairs, running my tongue along the groove until it replaced my finger, which moved deeper to tease at her vaginal opening. My tongue licked and my lips sucked at her clitoris, and I delighted in hearing her gasps and grunt of pleasure.

She said something among the gasps, but all I detected were odd words, " --never---nobody---I've--this."

In tonguing her clitoris I had moved my body round and she took the opportunity to reach out for my erection. I could almost sense the eagerness in her fingers as she grasped it, stroked it gently and tried to draw it closer to her face. I tilted my body to facilitate her desires.

Inhaling her raw muskiness inflamed my senses. I spread my fingers so that

while two caressed her vaginal walls, my little finger tracked around the tightness of her anus. She shuddered, gasped, and ran her tongue along the full length of the underside of my penis. An action that had me freezing in my activities for a moment as I pondered whether I could follow my original intentions.

Her tongue licked greedily at my swollen penis head. Then suddenly she was enveloping me, sucking, licking and drawing my throbbing length to the back of her throat. Demonstrating the expertise she had gained since our teens.

Also demonstrating that I wasn't going to be as strong as I wanted to be. I could have happily lain back and let her have her way with me.

In return I moved my active fingers in and out of her twin passages, back and forth while my tongue and lips lavished greater attention to her clitoris.

Her mouth slackened on my penis as a choking cry came from the back of her throat. "Chris! Chris! Do it!"

My intention had been to bring her to orgasm with the administrations of my tongue and then enter her for a double thrill. As she heaved beneath me, and my erection felt like a bomb whose touch paper had been lit, I knew it wasn't going to be that way. I just wasn't that controlled.

Accordingly, I rolled myself round to be between her lifted thighs. She grabbed at my penis and directed it accurately to its target.

Entering her, I looked into her beautiful face, strained, sweated, ready to be kissed. Our kiss was warm, wet and passionate, and as I made two more thrusts into her grasping, clawing vagina, I knew for certain that we were both very close to climaxing. The kiss broke as Linda's head was flung back her mouth agape.

I had one more sly teasing ploy to take us over the edge. I slowly retracted my erection as though I was done. I took the swollen pounding head all the was to her entrance.

"No! No! Oh, no, Chris!" Her eyes were wide, staring sightlessly into the ceiling. And it was at that moment I plunged all the way into her, my push matching her own pelvic thrust. It felt like my penis head was reaching into her womb and she was welcoming me, an open shaft, joyous to be giving, joyous to be taking. So I burst inside her, giving pulsing surges with each movement. Her hips raised high to meet and match my highpoint.

I was grunting like an angry bull, while Linda was half screeching, half laughing. A signal of the sheer joy of it for both of us.

As our passion eased I couldn't help feeling grateful. Grateful to Linda, naturally. Grateful to the gods for giving us a mutual orgasm. They had been rare in my life and I believed that, although it might be a goal for all lovers, was only an occasional success in most relationships.

"I'll never recover from that," Linda broke into my musing, as she snuggled into me.

I held her close, "You did orgasm?" I surprised myself by using the formal term for the experience.

"What? Didn't you hear me?"

"All that shrieking, you mean?"

She laughed, "No, what I said."

I recalled the words that I couldn't decipher while my head was between her thighs. I told her.

"Well, first of all, no one has mouthed me down there. Ever. And this is honest, I've never hit a high like that."

I had to be honest also and admit, neither had I.

"Maybe we'd better hang on to each other this time, " I said.

And she agreed, "Practice makes perfect," she laughed.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers
12