Secret Admirer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked towards our cars. "What did that waiter want? Hope he wasn't trying to chat you up."

"What if he was, would that bother you?" I asked him smiling.

"Well considering I've just spent the past three hours in that place trying to win you back, then yes it does bother me." He replied sounding hurt.

We stopped at my car and I turned him to face me. "Andy, listen to me. I need to think about this. I can't just get up and leave Laura and my kids for you. There are things to consider, other people's feelings, friends, family, colleagues. How do I know that you won't change your mind again and decide that the gay life isn't for you?"

Andy held my hands. "It is for me. It's you I want. You're the only person I've ever wanted and needed. Anyway, forget what other people think, it's our life and our choice. I love you, Daniel, and I want us to be together."

He leaned forward and kissed me. The kiss was soft, gentle and loving. It made my body tingle from inside out and my hairs stand on end. I automatically responded back and his mouth opened, letting his tongue invade my opening mouth. Our tongues touched and we both moaned into the kiss. My arms wrapped around his back and his arms did the same to mine, pulling me in closer, touching and caressing along my spine. The kiss was slow and sensual and at that moment I didn't want it to end. I felt myself becoming aroused at his touch and knew if we carried on much longer there would be a very obvious tent in my trousers.

His hands moved lower towards my butt and I let out another moan. He squeezed it as our tongues danced together. It had been almost 19 years since I'd kissed Andy, but it felt like yesterday. His mouth pulled away from mine and he moved over to my left ear, giving it's lobe a lick. He remembered.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as my cock hardened to full mast, now surely noticeable.

He turned me around so my back was up against the car door. I moved my hands towards his front, running them up and down his chest, then towards his crotch which was bulging very nicely, and I gave it a squeeze, letting out a moan from him.

My head flew back as he started to nibble on my ear, the place that has me so damned horny I could shoot just from the touch. His lips moved away and down to my neck and Adam's Apple, then back up to my lips. I devoured him as our kiss deepened. Our crotches meshed together, grinding and thrusting. I was so hard, I could feel a wet patch forming in my underwear, but I couldn't stop, didn't want to stop. I pulled away from the kiss to attack his neck, kissing and chewing, hearing him growl for me. I moaned, listening to him, knowing I was turning him on, making him horny for me.

Pushing him against the car this time, I thrust myself harder into him, feeling the throbbing manhood inside his pants. I wanted him so much, but I was so close. Our breathing was becoming fast and furious as we both tried to get off quickly.

I yet again found his lips, our tongues dueling against each other. His kisses sent ripples throughout my body, as his hands gripped hold of my butt.

"I want you." He whispered hungrily into my ear.

I moaned, and he whizzed me around so I was against the car again. He attacked my face, ears and neck, kissing, licking and biting for what seemed like forever. I was so overcome with pleasure, with lust, and with love for this man that the feelings were just too strong for me to hold.

He forced his hardness against mine and that's all it took. With a loud groan that came straight from my toes, I shuddered against him, feeling the dampness grow as I came into my underwear. My orgasm overtook me and the next second, I heard a similar sound come from him and felt him shake as well. We both held onto each other as we finished our orgasms and released the breaths we had been holding onto.

Eventually, we pulled away. We both smiled shyly at each other then slowly laughed. I looked down at my crotch and noticed there was a wet spot on the front. I looked at his and could see the semi-bulge trying to break free and the wet patch forming. I wanted to lick his mess up so bad right then, but knew that would be going too far.

I pulled him away slowly so I could stand up properly. He groaned his disappointment, but smiled. God, that smile. I'd tried not to think about it all these years but now it was starting to drive me wild all over again.

"Feels like we've never been apart." He said still holding onto me, never letting go.

"I know. That was amazing, Andy. I haven't felt like that in years. It just makes me want you more, but we can't carry on until things are sorted. I'm not promising any future with you. That was more than I could ever dream but it may not come to anything more."

He nodded. "I know and it's fine with me, really. I've got things to sort out at home myself. Whatever happens I can't stay married to Julie. We'll both have to talk to the kids this weekend."

"Ok I will talk to mine. Laura and I are just waiting for an excuse so we can divorce, looks like this could be it. I've got to warn you though; if the kids, mine or yours don't or can't accept it then there won't be a future with us."

Andy nodded. "Yes and I agree. This could be the last kiss we get so I'm gonna make the most of it."

He kissed me again and I couldn't help but melt into it. Our tongues found each other and again it was passionate and rough. Surprisingly, my soggy limp cock soon shot back up to full mast again and I could feel his own erection grinding into mine, while our hands roamed up and down our bodies.

I'd missed him so much and it was then that I realised just how deeply I loved him. His mouth left mine to nibble on my ear again. I was just lost in the moment completely and let myself go.

"Andrew, I love you so much." I moaned.

He gasped and looked at me. I think he was shocked that I'd actually confessed my feelings to him.

He grinned. "And I love you too, Daniel, more than ever."

.I gave his lips a quick kiss and broke away.

"Ok, we better go before I get into this too much. I won't see you Friday but we will talk Sunday night after we've spoken to the wives and kids. I will let Steve know of the situation so he won't expect us."

"Ok, fine with me, but I will miss you until then." He confessed.

I laughed but had to agree. We said goodbye and got back into our cars to drive home.

I had a lot to think about from now until the weekend. What do I say to the children? How do I say it? What will their reactions be? What will happen with my family? What will they say at work? Where would I live?

And how was I going to explain the mess in my trousers to Laura?

To be continued...

12