Secret Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

Jason stretched his long legs out on either side of her, his head lolling back as she worked his cock. She paid no attention to his response—it was a thoroughly selfish suck as she fed her own oral fixation, teasing her tongue with the fat ridge of the tip, making herself gag on his length as she tested to see how much of him she could take. She had spent too much time dreaming about what it might be like to have him in her mouth to not completely absorb herself in the task now. Her fingers slipped down between her thighs, rubbing her aching clit again as she sucked him—she couldn't help it.

"Hey, hey!" Jason pulled her gently off with a groan. "Easy, or you're gonna have to swallow..."

"Oh, darn." She grinned up at him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Besides, I want to return the favor..." He lifted her wet fingers to his mouth and sucked hard, making her moan. His eyes were dark with lust and she smiled, standing up and stepping out of her panties.

"That's right..." She lifted her skirt. "You've never had a shaved one, have you?" He shook his head, his eyes following her fingers as she parted the smooth softness of her swollen lips. She glanced toward the door, frowning. "I don't want to get you fired."

"Oh now you think about that?" He laughed, his eyes bright as he grabbed her hips and pulled her close, kissing her exposed navel "The door's locked—we've got the booth for an hour."

"In that case..." Callie twisted out of his grip and walked over to the table, turning and sliding up on the edge to spread her thighs. "Come and get it..."

He knelt before her, his long fingers pressing her legs open even wider, his eyes devouring the sight of her. She ran a hand through his hair, almost as red as her own but close cut, soft under her fingers, not enough of it to even grab onto as he kissed his way up her thighs.

She leaned back onto her elbows, nudging the microphone out of the way and briefly wondering if it was still turned on when his tongue eased its way between her lips. They both groaned and she slipped her legs up over his shoulders, wiggling closer to his mouth. It wasn't the best angle, and she groaned in frustration, shifting her hips as she rocked up against his tongue.

"Wait." Sitting, she pushed him aside as knelt up on the table. "Stand up for me."

He raised an eyebrow, but complied, and she smiled when she saw his cock, still hard as a rock, clasped in his fist. She used his shoulder to steady herself as she stood on the table, her heels bringing her to the perfect height as she positioned herself in front of him.

"Oh god." He looked up at her as she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the table and stepping out of it. Her fingers worked the front hook of her bra, letting her breasts spill from the black lace, and he groaned again, stepping forward and grasping her hips in his hands.

"Ohhhh now that's good," she whispered as he buried his face between her thighs, sinking his tongue into the soft, pink folds of flesh. She was sopping wet and she could hear him swallowing her, making soft noises as he licked through her slit. She smiled, knowing his goatee would smell like her cunt for the rest of the day.

She gasped when his long fingers slipped between her lips, probing up inside of her and curling gently as his tongue eased back and forth over her clit. Spreading her legs a little wider, she put her hands on his shoulders, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back with a soft moan. His mouth worked her pussy with a slowly building relentlessness, his fingers probing, finding the sweet spot buried in her cunt that made her want to burst whenever it was rubbed.

"Oh yes!" She moaned, rolling her hips in circles against his tongue, her belly fluttering in response. Her knees felt weak and she slipped her knee up over his shoulder, giving him deeper access to her pussy. His fingers moved faster, plunging deeper, and she gasped, grabbing his head and shoving it against her cunt. "Oh god, baby, please! Don't stop!"

He shook his head, but his words were muffled against her aching pussy as she shuddered and thrust her hips forward with a soft cry. His hands lifted her, pulling her fully onto his face, taking her weight in his hands and leaning back against the wall as he sucked her clit to a quivering climax. She rested her palms against the wall, rocking against his tongue, still dizzy with her orgasm as she slid her down his chest.

"Damn, baby." He turned and pressed her back against the wall as she slid down his body and wrapped her shaking legs around his waist. He cupped her ass in his hands and she smiled and licked his goatee when he kissed her, tasting her juices.

"Tell me about it." She sighed happily.

"Cal..." His cock pressed up against her, a hot demand against her thigh.

She slid down to the floor, their bellies slick together. Kissing his chest, she backed him up toward the chair pressed to the wall. He sat in it, smiling as she climbed into his lap, positioning herself over him. They were both slippery wet, as she wiggled down onto his curved length with a sigh, rocking her hips.

"Ohhh now that's a nice curve," she smiled and bit her lip, feeling him rubbing that same spot inside of her that he had been paying attention to with his long fingers.

"So are these." His hands went to her breasts, cupping them and thumbing her nipples. She began to ride him, working her hips in easy circles, dancing around on his cock. It was a slow grind and Jason buried his face against her breasts, sucking greedily at her nipples, back and forth. His hands went to her hips, guiding her, pulling her into him as he began to thrust up to meet her. She looked down at his face, seeing the mask of pleasure there, and squeezed his length hard as she came up, making him groan.

She knew he couldn't hold out much longer and didn't think she could possibly get worked up enough again to meet him, but he drove that deliciously curved cock up into her at an incredible angle, edging her appetite from just hungry to ravenous within moments. The feel of him pistoning up to meet her, the chair rocking against the wall with each thrust, made her desperate for him.

"Oh god, baby, please..." She didn't know if he heard her—his eyes were closed, his pelvis working hard, his breath coming just as fast as hers. The distance between wanting it now and wanting it to go on forever seemed both infinite and just one sweet push away at the same time. He used his long legs to press his hips up hard, giving her short, deep thrusts that made her gasp and clutch at him. She hung on tight, their hips grinding together, the wet slap of their bodies filling the room.

He gasped suddenly and grabbed her hips, his eyes opening to meet hers. There was a moment when everything stopped, trembling on that edge, their bodies joined, eyes locked, a sweet pause they both savored before the inevitable came crashing in like a tidal wave. Callie wrapped her arms around his neck as he took her with him one last time, shaking with the fierce intensity of it. Jason growled, biting his lip as he propelled them both upward with such force that she had to hang onto him to keep from falling, her own orgasm milking his, white hot waves filling her belly again and again.

"Now, that's what I call a good session," he murmured against her neck and she felt his smile.

"You never turned off the mic, did you?" She glanced behind them at the table, the microphone light still on, her stories strewn, wrinkled, and slightly stained. The red folder was on the floor.

He grinned. "Nope."

"Well, I think I finally managed to let the story live through me."

He kissed her, soft and lingering. "I think you did better than that."

"So what do you say, Mr. Adams?" She smiled and pressed her forehead to his. "Do I get the job? Do you wanna be my agent?"

He winked. "As long as you're not expecting some Jerry Maguire mission statement from me."

"Should I tell you that you had me at hello?"

"Ahhh Cal..." His eyes were sad as they met hers, and she knew he was thinking about all the reasons she shouldn't be sitting naked in his lap. "I don't know."

"Don't worry about it." She nuzzled his cheek, the corner of his mouth, her lips soft and warm against the fuzziness of his beard. "You just gotta represent, baby."

"That I can do."

She smiled, leaning in to kiss him. "So I noticed."

-------

>^,,^<

Now, on to other things... You know, kitties love being petted, so don't hesitate to leave feedback! If you enjoyed this story, please take a moment to vote and check out my other stories if this one appealed to you. Thanks for reading!

*~Selena~*

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12