Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is crazy, as I hardly know you, but I do trust you."

Smiling, I gently lead him inside. I look around and spot a beautiful wrought iron bed. "Perfect!" I say. I look around for something to secure him. I don't see anything. "Stay," I demand. I let go of him and walk to the bed. Frustrated, I scan the space. I see a closet. I look inside and rummage through some towels. "This will do," I giggle. I walk back to him. I stand on tippy toes and lean close. I drag my tongue slowly up his neck. I nuzzle and nibble his ear. . I reach up and unbutton his shirt slowly. I caress his chest with each button I release. My fingers play sensually with his silky chest hair. I remove his shirt.

"This won't hurt a bit." I quietly say. I take him to the edge of the bed and turn him around. Face to face now, I lightly push him back. He lands on the bed with a thump.

"OH!" He says as he bounces, then settles on the soft mattress.

"Give me your hands." I command. He lifts them above his chest. I take the string bikini top and tie his wrists together. I gently push them up, back, and secure them to the headboard. I remove my saber. "Don't want to hurt you," I whisper.

"Ummm, now I have you just where I want you." I purr as I remove his shoes and begin to strip myself.

"Do you now?" He states, "What makes you so sure I won't escape and turn the tables on you? He flirts.

"Because, from the way I see it," I glance at the large bulge in his pants, "I think you like me being in control." I reach between his legs and cup him. I gently squeeze. "Very nice!" I rub in small circles. First with a light pressure, then a little harder. "Very impressive." He grows even harder; a hiss escapes between his clenched lips. His hips gyrate into my hand. I climb on the bed and straddle him. I sigh deeply. Moaning, I grind my puss against his groin. He moans. I lean forward, aroused, I barely touch the tips of my hard nipples to his chest and graze back and forth. His breath catches at the electrifying contact. I moan aloud. A shiver passes through him. I lick his hard nub. Gently I nibble and suckle his nipple. His loud sighs and moans drive me wild. He thrashes about, frustrated at the inability join in. I slide down his legs until I reach his feet. I press my face into his groin. I nuzzle his hard cock with my cheeks. I cover him with my hot mouth. My hands replace my mouth and unbutton his tight pants. I slowly lower the zipper, careful not to injure him. His hard cock springs free, right into my hot, wet mouth. I suck him deep inside. I remove his pants and toss them on the floor. My tongue swirls and twirls around his cock. I slowly move up and down, in and out. Gently I nibble around the head, my talented tongue darts in and out of the small slit. I lick the underside of the rim....swirling and sucking. I kiss the tip gently, and then gradually begin to suck; ever so slowly, I suck him inside, just a fraction, then out, then in a fraction more, all the while maintaining my suction. In a little further, slowly, gently, my tongue massages his satin hardness as I suck him deeper with each new stroke. His crown bumps the back of my throat and I open it to allow his cock to slide deeper. My tongue wraps around his shaft and I suckle his entire length. In and out, I slide him. My hand cups his balls; I love their satin texture as I gently play. In and out. My fingers lightly pinch, pull, tickle as I explore. Soon my mouth replaces my hands and I lick his balls. I lick every inch. My hand finds his swollen cock and wraps around his hardness. I squeeze gently as I suck his balls inside my hot mouth.

"Arrgh!" He moans. "Oh," He moans again. "GOD, that feels incredible," he moans a little louder.

I love to hear how much a man likes my technique. It makes me so hot, so wild. I continue my sensual assault. His body writhes beneath me. I can feel him straining to get free.

"Let me go," he pants. "I want to touch you," he wines sweetly. "I want to feel your wet, hot puss around me. I want to see your eyes as I sink my cock into you." He gyrated his hips for emphasis. "Please," he begs.

\

I giggle softly loving the power of being in control. "You want to feel my wetness?" I tease, as I kneel up and move towards his head and blindfolded eyes. The scent of arousal is heavy in the air. My eyes close at the erotic smell. I inhale deeply. I rise up and straddle his head. "Stick out your tongue baby," I whisper breathlessly and hold on to the cold bars. I lower my puss to his waiting mouth and tongue. "Ahh," I moan sweetly. "Lick me baby." I command softly. His tongue touches my opening. "Yes," I quietly hiss. He licks and sucks my lips. "Ummmm, that feels so good baby," I moan. His slides inside my moist puss. He sucks, licks, and swirls it around. My breath catches as I feel him slide in deeper. "Arghh," I cry. My body ignites. The first waves of orgasm flow through me. I grip the bars tighter, keeping myself from melting. I can feel my fluids seep out of me and

onto him. I slide my body back down his until our groins meet. Steadier now, I reach up and take the blindfold off. "Ready baby?" I ask. I reach between our bodies and guide his hard cock into my puss. I stop at the opening, gently teasing my lips. I brush his crown back and forth. "Umm, feels so nice, doesn't it?"

"Delicious," he moans. "Put it in baby," he commands. "I want to feel you inside," he pants.

"Yummy, delicious is just the right word," I whisper looking into his passion filled eyes. I let go of his cock and press my hips down. His hard shaft slides inside. I stop and swirl my pelvis in small gentle circles. Then I press down some more and deeper he goes. I lift up and hesitate.

"Like this baby," I tease with a sweet sexy smile. Then plunge down in one long slow movement. He cock fills me completely. I close my eyes at the feel of his cock as it fills me. I moan in ecstasy.

"YES!" he hisses. He moans loudly.

Suddenly I feel hands on my breasts. My eyes flash open. "How...." I begin.

His wicked grin smiles at me. " Gottcha now!" He chuckles, as he kneads my breasts. He pinches and tweaks my hard nubs. "Ummm, you have great melons baby," he whispers. He grinds his hips upward, driving into me. "You feel so good inside." His wicked grin flashes again. "But I think it's time for me..." He states. "To be in control..." He says as he quickly flips us over, so that he is the one on top now. "I think you deserve the same special treatment you gave me," he winks. Moreover, before I could register his intentions both my hands are caught in his. "You've had your fun," he kisses my lips. "Now it's my turn". He kisses me again, a sensual melding of mouths and tongues. By the time he finishes kissing me, I am tied to the headboard as he once was. "Now," he smiles at me,

"Turn about is fair play," he winks again. He continues to thrust deep inside me.

I smile back with a huge grin. "Is that a promise baby?" I wink and giggle softly.

"Be careful what you wish for." He says as he thrusts again.

Laughing aloud, I say, "Damn, I've heard that a lot tonight. Bring it on baby. I can take what ever you give me." I smile sweetly. "Oh!" I say at a particularly deep thrust. "Yes." I hiss through clenched teeth.

"Hahahaha," he laughs. He gets up and rummages around for something.

"Awe, now that's no way to treat a lady," I tease.

I can't see what he grabs. He keeps it hidden until he gets close to me. He glides one of his hands along my leg and caresses me. He spreads my legs wide apart. There's that wicked grin again. He ties my ankle to the corner of the footboard, and then he goes around and ties the other. Now I am totally open and exposed. He looks down at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

His hands glide all over my silky skin. He gently massages me. Caressing and squeezing my body. He kneads my large breasts. One hand continues to squeeze and the other circles my nipple. He lightly pinches my hard nub, rolling and pulling it. He moves to the other side and repeats his motions. He cups my tits. He presses into me, my flesh squeezing through his separated fingers. He flattens his palms so that only my nipples touch him. He swirls around and around my hard peaks. I moan softly. He pushes my breasts together again and lowers his head. His tongue darts out and licks my nipples, one after the other. He gently bits and rolls one between his teeth. His fingers dig into the sides of my tits. He sucks my nub into his hot mouth and suckles me. First one then the other. I wiggle and buck beneath him. He climbs onto the bed and straddles me. He rubs his hard cock in my pubis. His lifts slightly and brings his cock from between us. Our eyes lock. He grins and strokes his shaft. I look down and see droplets of cum at the tip. I lick my lips in anticipation. "You want this baby?" He teases. He strokes up and down. "See how hard it is? He squeezes it. "How swollen?" I buck my hips. "Hahaha" he laughs. I buck harder. "Do you want it?" He says mischievously.

"Yes," I hiss, as I wiggle and squirm.

He swirls his fingers around his crown gathering the sticky pre-cum. He rubs them between my breasts. He brings his fingers to his mouth and spits. He adds this to my cleavage. He pushes my melons together and presses his hard cock inside. Slick with cum and spit he glides in and out. Still pressing my tits together, he pinches my nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. He pumps faster, harder. In and out. In and out. On one of his thrusts, my tongue collides with his cock. I eagerly lick. In and out. In and out. I crane my neck as he thrusts in again, I close my mouth over him. I suck him inside my hot, wet mouth. He slides all the way out and plunges in again through the valley of my tits into my waiting mouth. In and out. In and out. He rises up and continues to pump his hard cock in to my mouth. My lips wrap around his turgid flesh. I suckle and nibble his hard shaft. I lick and swirl. My tongue undulates up and down, massaging his veined flesh. In and out. In and out. In he plunges. Out he strokes. In he thrusts, my nose, buried in his satin sack. I open my throat on the next thrust. He sinks in deep. I close my throat and swallow, it squeeze his hard cock. I undulate my tongue as he pulls out. I slowly massage his cock. Once out, I swirl my tongue and suck the rim. My tongue darts in and out of his slit. I press my lips on the slit and slowly open my mouth as I apply gentle suction. I open a little further, sucking him into and out of my mouth. I maintain my gentle suction going deeper with each stroke down. Slowly, ever so slowly I suck in and suck out his entire length. My tongue caresses and massages with each stroke.

"Ahh," he pants breathlessly. "I cumming." He thrusts hard, deep and releases a shot. I swallow. He thrusts again, another spurt. I swallow again. He thrusts faster and faster and fills my mouth with his sweet cum. One more final hard thrust and his cum overflows out of my mouth. I swallow again.

"Yummy, so sweet." I lick around my lips, gathering spilled cum. "Umm, so good," I say, savoring the taste.

He unties me and collapses on the bed, spooning me. His arm warps around me and cups my breast. "You're incredible," he whispers as he kisses my ear.

"It's you baby," I sigh sleepily. He kneads my tit. "Umm, feels so good." I whisper softly.

He snuggles closer. "You feel so right, here in my arms,' he mumbles quietly.

"Umm." I nuzzle my ass against his groin as we drift off to sleep.

What an incredible dream I think to myself as a hard cock presses against my ass. I snuggle closer. My nipple swells and hardens as someone caresses my tit. I moan aloud as the dream washes over me, filling my body with tingles. The hand snakes down my stomach and rakes through my pubic hair. I part my legs to allow deeper access. I pump my hips as a finger traces my slit. I moan louder. A finger makes small circle on my clit, a light pinch, a tug. I open my legs further and feel a nice stiff cock press forward, seeking entrance to my wet opening. I push back as he thrusts forward. He stiff hard cock impales me. My breath catches in my throat and my eyes open suddenly, this is no dream.

I moan loudly. I match his rhythm. He plunges deeper with each new thrust. I moan wildly. Harder and harder he pumps. He shifts position slightly and rolls me onto my back. He is on his side and he lifts my top leg to allow for deeper penetration. He reaches up and tweaks my nipple. He kneads my hot flesh. In and out, he plunges repeatedly. His hard cock slides freely in and out. In and out. He grinds and circles around, thrust, grind, thrust, swirl, deep thrust, out slightly, then deeper, over and over he fucks me. Faster and faster he pumps. Harder and harder. He changes to the top position. My eyes roll back savoring the exquisite sensations.

"Look at me." he commands.

I open my eyes and lock onto his intense gaze. My breath ragged, harsh.

I want to see the fire in them," he pants breathlessly. He thrusts hard and deep.

My breath catches again as he bumps my cervix. "Oh yeah!" I hiss, "just like that baby.'

Our eyes stay locked. Faster and faster, we climb toward oblivion.

Harder and harder, he fucks me. "I want to feel you come around me," he pants. In and out. In and out, he thrusts.

"Argh!" We cry in unison, as we shatter into a million tiny particles.

He continues to thrust, as he empties his seed deep inside. Finally, he collapses on top of me, spent. Our breath slowly returns to normal. His soft cock slide out of my well loved puss.

"Ahh," I sigh sadly at the loss.

He quietly chuckles, "Sorry Baby, you have drained me" He rises up on his elbow and looks into my eyes, "That was Fucking Fantastic!"

"It's you baby, you bring out the best in me," I say sweetly.

"The party must be over by now," he smiles.

"Ya think!" I giggle. "Maybe we should get dressed and sneak out," I say laughing.

I watch him as he gets up and dresses. "You're and incredible lover," I say.

He looks at me as he buttons his shirt. He winks. "It's you sweetie," he replies.

I blush at his comment. "It's us, baby, we have great energy together."

"Out of bed lazy bones," he teases.

I get up and scan the floor for the rest of my clothes. I pick up my pants and begin to put them on.

"Wait!" He says. "Let me." He moves in front of me and takes my pants. I grab his shoulder and step into them as he holds them open. First one leg, then the other. He slides my pants up. He caresses my body as he pulls them on and smoothes them into place, making sure to run his over my mound. I moan. He pulls my shirt together. The back of his hands brush my sensitive nipples as he slowly buttons up my shirt. He replaces my sash and saber. "There!" he smiles, "Good as new."

I flash a bright smile in return. "Better than new." I wink. I reach up and gently kiss his lips before putting on my boots.

"Let's go," he says. He captures my hand in his and leads us back to the house.

We move quietly through the house in the wee hours of the morning. We weave through the couples asleep on the floor. A symphony of soft and loud snores serenades us. We reach the front door and exit the party.

"There's my car," I sigh, not wanting to part company.

He turns me into his arms and hugs me close. "It's been an awesome night," he says.

"Yes it has," I say shyly. "Here let me give you my phone number," I rummage around inside my purse. I fumble the pen, nearly dropping it.

"Um, Shar?" He says. "I, um," he hesitates. "I don't need it."

I look up sadly. "You don't?" I say nervously, not understanding. We had such a fantastic connection. Tears well up in my eyes.

Seeing my distress, he kisses my lips sweetly. "No I don't," he states looking into my eyes. "I already have it." He grins wickedly.

Confused I say, "You do? How? We just met tonight?

He laughs softly. "Well, not exactly." He replies. "Actually, we've met. Mary introduced us."

"I would have remembered you." I state, still confused.

"Let me explain. We met in passing a few months ago, there's not reason you would have remembered. It was just a quick hello. However, I remember everything. You flashed that bright smile and you rushed off. I didn't even have time to respond. Nevertheless, I was enchanted. It was like an arrow pierced my heart." He kisses me again, slow and sensual. "Not being able to get you out of my head, I called and asked Mary for your number, but I was afraid to call," he says shyly. "I don't like rejection and you're so sweet, so pretty...anyway. Mary called me a few days ago and mentioned that you would be here, she got me an invitation."

My mouth hung open in disbelief. I felt stunned. 'You mean...," I say in awe.

"Yes, sweetie. I planned to meet you, to seduce you. You have filled my head for so long. I have been hard for days just thinking of tonight. I pushed every thought of your rejecting me out of my head. Mary reassured me that we would be perfect together. I just clung to that one thought. Well, that and your sexy body," He winked and smiled devilishly. He cups my breasts and squeezes. "You make me so hard." He places my hand over his hard on. "I just want to sink deep in side you and never come out."

I purr into his ear, "Then maybe we should find someplace a little more private." I cup his hardness. "I want to taste your sweet essence again." I whisper. "I want to feel you sink that incredible cock deep into my wet pussy." I nibble his earlobe. He moans softly. "I'll want to forget where I am and we don't want to put a show on for the neighbors." I giggle sweetly.

"Be careful what you wish for," he winks as he kisses me deeply, passionately a promise of things to come.

12