Secret From Her Master

Story Info
She keeps a secret from You, You get it out of her.
1.4k words
3.92
13k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers

You have been gone for so long. A week in Chicago for work, a week in Mexico for diving, another week in Seattle for more work, and four fun filled eventful weekends with the kids. I am glad you're having a great time, but I selfishly can't wait for you to come home. I can only imagine how exhausted you must be and how tired you are of complications and frustrations; so when you call I don't tell you how I miss you, or how stressful off beat and overwrought I've been since you left. How I need so badly for you to come back home. How terrified I am that you are going to walk out that door and never turn back. I don't want you to think I'm lying to you or that I've intentionally been keeping this from you, but I just can't do it. Not like this.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey"

"I was just calling to let you know I got in alright and I'll be home soon, but I'm hungry. Want me to pick you up something?"

"Uhhh sure baby that's fine."

"Great, what are you in the mood for?"

"Whatever you want is fine with me baby."

"Are you alright" No, I'm stressed; I'm depressed I'm scared. "ya."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, how about... um how about pizza?" that'll buy me some time.

"Sure, sounds good, ill see you in a little bit. I love you."

"I love you too, bye." Shit! Shit shit shit! I can't do this. I'm so scared, and I'm really freaking out. I don't know how I'm going to do this at all. It has replayed a thousand times in my head, over and over. No time that I have recreated that has it ever been ok in the end. Thinking too much, tears start to well up and I begin to cry harder than I ever have, balled up into the corner of the bed.

"Baby, I'm home! Fina... oh my god what happened?" I can't speak I just wrap my arms around you and cry. There comes a point where I finally calm down. All I can do is kiss your wonderful lips. This wave comes over me and I forget that anything was wrong. I jump on top of you and slide my hands up your shirt. You stop, and look at me for a moment. You see my eyes telling you that if you don't hurt me soon I'll only make it worse on later. Without warning, you flip me over your lap pressing down on the small off my back with your elbow and wrapping my hair around your hand bringing your arm straight up.

"Something isn't right." Your other hand comes down hard on my ass that I can feel it down through my toes. "Tell me the truth." Even harder this time grabbing harder and digging deeper into my back. "What did you do?" I can't speak I just start to tear up again. Your hand feels so hot against my red throbbing backside. "Talk to me you little cunt." Spreading my legs a little wider this time and smacking my hot wet pussy as I whimper. "You're going to be very sorry if you don't tell me what's going on." You pull me backwards by the hair looking into my eyes wait only a moment for a response before letting go and pushing me back onto the bed.

"You fucking whore. What did you do?" the anger builds up in your voice and I can tell you're thinking of the worst possible thing I could do to you. I have to tell you the truth before you figure it out for yourself.

"I, I..." you cup your hand hard around me again before getting up to walk away.

"I don't want lies. You'll tell me when you're ready; but you will regret not having told me sooner." You get up and cuff my hands around the top straps on either side of the bed, and my legs to the bottom. Then, you walk away. Fighting against the straps I want so badly to hold you.

"I am so sorry."

"Not yet." You come back with our box and a cup full of ice. "you will be very soon I can promise you that." Running the ice across my nipples and I smile if this is your punishment I can hold off all day. They get so hard it starts to hurt. Pinching the left between your thumb and first finger you pull away from my body to grab something out of the box. Your other hand comes to meet my right one with a vice gripped nipple clamp tightening it so hard I begin to wonder if its going to fall off. Going to the cup you pull out another piece running it along my slit then taking the connecting third clamp by sliding it over me. There isn't a part of me that's not throbbing and I'm clenching so hard I start to come. "You're going to tell me I have to fuck it out of you."

"You'd like that wouldn't you? If I just made love to you right now." Lying here sobbing bound and sore I want to tell you more than ever.

"I love you so much."

"Unless you're going to tell me what the hell is going on the only time I want to see your mouth open is when I'm sticking my cock into it, do you understand?" I nod tears streaming down my face no longer fighting against what keeps me tied down. "You're such a pathetic little cunt, and I'm getting tired of this game." You kneel above me with that big hard thick sexy cock of yours in your hand forcing it between my lips.

I missed having you in my mouth. I had almost forgotten how good you taste. You thrust into me until you can tell I'm enjoying it. You pull out of me and I tell you how bad I need to taste you. "This isn't about you slave. This is about me getting what I want. Do you know what I want slave?" scared and intrigued I don't respond. "I want you around my cock. I'm going to use you. Like I said slave, I don't care about what you want anymore. It's clear you can't communicate, and I'm done with this. Once I'm done with you, I want you out. Understand?" something inside me shuts completely down and I panic; but even you telling me you want me out I still cant tell you the truth.

You glide your cock against my slit and I can feel it press against the metal of the clamp just to make me gasp. As I begin to come you thrust so deep inside of me that I begin to let it out "I... baby, I, you." And begin to cry. With no compassion but with all the passion in the world you fuck me harder. Unhooking my legs just so you can cross them in front of my chest making me so tight against you. you know that its working. "Don't you dare come you little slut." At that without hesitation I come so hard. Leaning your body against my legs coming down to kiss me. Thrusting harder, fucking deeper, begging with your eyes and still holding such a power over me that I realize it will be alright.

"I'm pregnant." My legs loosen and wrap around your back. Your fucking becomes so intense and so beautiful that we are not only fucking but loving one another the way we were meant to. Its not long after that, that you come hard deep inside of me and we come together and you fest on top of me. After a while, you unhook my hands, holding me so tight.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I nuzzle my head closer to your chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I just didn't know how, and I didn't want to tell you while you were gone."

"How long have you known?"

"About a week after you left. I love you so much baby, I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry." You smile, look me in the eye and give me the most reassuring kiss anyone could ask for. You hold me tight against you and smile.

Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers