Secret Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her up. Stood up and took her by the hand, scooped up her heels and walked her to my bedroom. Kelly followed my obediently and when she reached my bed she sat down on the edge and took the shoes and began putting them on. I went to the kitchen for my special bag. As I returned, Kelly could hear the brown paper bag in my hands rustle. She looked up at me and smiled. She knew I had something truly deprived up my sleeve and she smiled back.

“Get up on the bed on her hands and knees,” I ordered her and she complied. She turned so she was facing me, her face just above the belt line of my shorts. She leaned her head forward and playfully tried to bite at my engorged cock, which until now she hadn’t been allowed to touch since coming over. I stepped back and prevented her from getting to my cock. She groaned and said, “Aww.”

“Turn around, so your legs and ass are at the edge of the bed,” I told her now and pushed her face to the right. Kelly cooed and spun around on the bed, backing her ass and pussy towards me. Once there, she looked back over her shoulder and watched me open up and look into my bag. To Kelly, the way I was holding it and looking through the things inside, told her I had given the items great thought. Reaching in, I grabbed something I wanted and as I began to bring it out of the bag, I noticed she was watching.

“Turn your head to the wall,” I told her and waited until she was looking the other way. She laughed and giggled but did so obediently. Looking the other way, she playfully wiggled her ass towards me.

Despite having munched her pussy for the last twenty minutes or so, the sight of her tight little ass and asshole caught my attention and I stopped to look at her. I pulled a blindfold from my bag and set down the bag. I quickly put it on her and she laughed as her anticipation grew. Once the blindfold was secure, I reached inside my bag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Kelly heard the clink of metal but didn’t know what it was.

“Rest your chest on the bed,” I said as he climbed on the bed next to her and pushed down on her shoulder blades. Kelly didn’t know what I meant and it made for an awkward moment as I got her into the right position. Blindfolded, she giggled as she tried to fulfill my request. I got her in the right position, which involved her ass being thrust in the air while her face and chest rested on the bed. I accented my perverted request by having Kelly reach her hands behind her so she could spread her ass and pussy to my prying eyes, mouth, tongue and fingers. In this position, she was totally open to my depraved wishes and it could see it was causing her cunt to flow again.

I noticed her wetness and smiled. My little fuck doll was so inviting I could hardly contain myself or wait for what I had planned for her next. Quickly seizing her wrists, I clinked the handcuffs on her strong but slender wrists. Once on Kelly wiggled her arms in a mock attempt to free her arms. She giggled as she heard me go back to my bag.

What came out next, she had no idea what it looked like but from what it did to her legs, she surmised was some sort of leg cuffs with a bar between in that prevent her from closing her legs and kept them open at least 30 inches. Her pussy and ass were now held open permanently to my discretion. She moaned as she sought some relief for her moist pussy. Seconds later moaning was near impossible and almost inaudible as I fastened a rubber ball in her mouth. She suddenly felt vulnerable and although she was turned on incredibly, she now had her first sense of dread as to just how far her uncle might push this.

Chains clinked as I took them from my bag. They were necessary only if Kelly tried to bolt up from the bed or free her hand. The chains fastened to her handcuffs and to the leg cuffs. They helped hold Kelly in her position and kept her from being able to slip her arms under her legs and in front of her.

I stopped for a second to inspect my handy work and playfully smack her tight little bottom. Kelly was quivering in front of me and I teased her pussy to increase her pleasure. I could tell she was moaning even though she was having a hard time with the ball in her mouth.

“I’ve got somewhere to go but I’ll be back,” I teased her and took two fingers and stuck them slowly into her pussy. Kelly slid back on my fingers and I felt her muscle squeeze at my digits. I pistoned them in and out of her and she wiggled on my fingers.

“I’m going to leave you with something to keep you occupied,” I said and reached back in my bag. I had to adjust it and get it ready first and slipped into my bathroom.

Kelly couldn’t see but could hear and she was clueless as to what was coming next. She tried to listen closer, trying to make some sense of what was going to happen to her next. She had no idea and her little slutty mind couldn’t have expected what happened next.

I dripped some lube on her tight little asshole and it dripped down unto her slippery pussy folds. The next thing she felt was pressure on her asshole and something long but slender slipped inside her tight bunghole about 4 to 6 inches deep. She thought it felt slightly uncomfortable but with her heightened state of excitement, it actually seemed to increase her pleasure slightly.

Her engorged pussy lips were glistening from her natural juices and the lube from me. The cool air hit them and it felt exquisite. I had plans for them and she felt his hand as it cupped her sensitive flower. Taking my forefinger and thumb, I firmly squeezed her folds and wiggled them. Kelly thought she’d hit the ceiling if her uncle kept it up as she was so ready to cum and she couldn’t contain herself. She moaned hard on the ball but it kept her from voicing her pleasure. She felt her uncle’s hand putting something against her lips and she tried to envision what it was. It felt hard and it felt small. He was fastening it to her using some sort of strap. She giggled on the ball at her helpless predicament and moaned as she awaiting what was going to happen next.

I was silent except for the sounds of moving around her. I was purposely being quiet in order to add to Kelly’s excitement. I wanted to enjoy this episode in our deprived relationship. Once I had the pocket rocket in place, held against the hood over her clitoris, I stood up from the bed and inspected my handiwork again. I didn’t know who invented the devices but I wished I could thank him. Reaching underneath Kelly’s legs, I switched on her pocket rocket. It immediately began to hum and I smiled as I watched Kelly’s hips wiggle as she felt its pressure and vibration. I couldn’t wait to see her react to her new toy. It is technology at its most perverted and beautiful, a pump attached to a little timer that controls how much air is forced into the black rubber chamber inside Kelly’s ass. The pump has several settings and speeds. The black rubber tube grows from its flaccid state of 1/4 in. diameter to its full size of 2 3/4inch diameter. It can grow in steady intervals; slowly increasing in size or it can grow intervals of its own design, growing slowly one time and quickly the next time. It can grow to double of its size and then deflate and it can grow quickly or slowly to its agonizing full diameter.

I switched on the anal pump and like the pocket rocket, it had a very distinctive hum. It was a tad louder and I worried about Mo hearing the pocket rocket and anal pump so I switched on the radio next to my bed. I found a channel playing dance music. I turned it up so nothing happening in the room could be heard outside of it. The anal pump began to react and I watched Kelly’s back arch as it grew in her ass. I watched her move her face against the bed and I could tell she was about to cum again.

I playfully opened and closed my bedroom door to make Kelly think I had left, making her feel even more helpless to the two mini-machines wreaking havoc on her little body. I stood there admiring her young, lithe form rocking and wiggling on my bed. I didn’t know how long I was going to keep her hooked up to it but I knew she was going to be my little slut the rest of the day and night.

I went to my bedroom closet and took out my camcorder. I wanted some wonderful footage to enjoy on nights Kelly didn’t come over. I set it on the edge of the dresser to film her wonderful gyrations on my bed after getting a few close ups of her tight little asshole being violated and her sweet little pussy seeking release as it rubbed against the pocket sized vibrator.

Standing in only my shorts, I smiled as I looked down at my cock pushing out at the top of my shorts. I was rock hard and I knew now that Kelly would be unhooked from the machines when I couldn’t stand it anymore.

Seconds later, I was snapped back to reality as I heard a knock at my front door. I wasn’t expecting anyone obviously but now had to answer the door with a raging hard-on. I slowly opened my bedroom door and walked out into my hallway. I closed the door quietly behind me, I didn’t want Kelly to know if I was coming or going. I walked quickly to the kitchen and realizing my face was still covered with Kelly’s juices, washed my face. I tried to think of anything but Kelly’s hot little body spread on my bed in an effort to get my cock down. It worked sort of as it fell but now lay at almost full length resting against my left leg.

I moved to the doorway cautiously and looked out the peephole. I shook my head when I realized it was Mo. I figured she had some question that I could quickly answer and shoo her away. I was wrong as I answered the door and smiled.

“Hi Mo, how can I help you?” I asked. I stood halfway in the doorway and looked out.

“Oh did, I wake you,” Mo asked, giving me the once over.

“What?” I said, unsure what she was getting at. I was thinking she might have some idea about Kelly and me.

“You look like you just woke up,” she clarified.

“Oh, well I was dozing off on the couch,” I lied.

“Where’s your darling niece Kelly?” she asked. As she peered past me as I had unconsciously let the door slide open.

“Oh, she’s studying in my computer room,” I lied again, starting to feel irked by her nosiness. She looked toward my hallway to my back rooms and I could tell she wondered about the loud music.

Anticipating her next question, I spoke up, “I don’t know how these kids can study with the loud music but I guess they do”.

She smiled and I could tell she was looking past me again and I looked behind me and almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Kelly’s panties just behind my heel and just out of sight of Mo. I had to close the door quickly and not wanting to be rude stepped outside instead of inside. Mo smiled as I stepped towards me and she looked me over again. I noticed her eyes lock on my bulge and my head swam.

“Oh god,” I thought as I tried to change the subject. “What did you need again?” I asked, putting my best smile on my face.

“Oh, I just thought I’d come up and invite you down for some margaritas,” she offered and I saw her eyes go from my face to my crotch and back in a blink of the eye.

I started to try and think why I couldn’t and nothing sounded convincing so I just stood there speechless. Mo picked up on it and said, “Come on, Kelly can study without you in the other room and I don’t want to drink alone.”

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Okay, Let’s Do It.” Mo smiled and then glanced at me and went down the stairs in front of me. I followed thinking of Kelly and smelling the sweet odor of vanilla wafting from Mo in front of me. She smelled great and I studied her ass as it flowed down the steps. Mo was older but she kept herself very fit and her ass although rounder and plumper than Kelly’s was still very tight and attractive.

We reached her doorway to her apartment and I noticed the door was wide open. I smiled to myself, knowing she went upstairs almost assured she’d be coming right back with me. The little harlot knew she could lure me back for margaritias and who knows what else. Her place was well furnished. She had a beautiful living room with top shelf furniture. Her kitchen was immaculate and looked like it was never used. I figured she ate almost exclusively at the country club up on the foothills. I couldn’t see down her hallway but I surmised her bedrooms and bathroom were equally well kept and furnished.

Mo told me to sit on her couch and I did begrudgingly. I looked at her beautiful white leather couch and thought of my sweaty back and hesitated. I sat down slowly and on the edge as Mo came into the living room with a tray. She was smiling like she had just pulled something over on someone. She set down the tray and as she did, I could see right down her white blouse and I was graced with the vision of her beautiful round orbs within her shirt.

I laughed to myself as I watched Mo hold that pose and knew she was doing it for my benefit. I couldn’t get over the fact how hard she tried to get me to be interested in her. She went out of her way to draw my attention like I was the only guy on the planet. I figured she was obsessed with me but would later learn she wasn’t. Sure she wanted to fuck me but she could have almost anyone. It was because she moved in social circles where she couldn’t let her hair down. I just happened to be outside her circle and was fair game. Mo told me much later that most of the guys at the country club considered her off limits because of her husband’s strong ties with them and the community. I was just one of the lucky guys to find out Mo’s slutty side when she did let it all hang out.

Mo poured both of us ‘Super Margaritas’ and then sat down on the couch. She was smiling as she handed me a frosty, salt-laced glass of the golden drink. I held it up and admired her handy work. The woman from the jet set really knew how to make a great margarita and could whiff the tequila in the drink. I smiled back at her and tasted the margarita. It was chilled perfectly but was much stronger than any margarita you might get in a restaurant. I nearly choked as the extra tequila caught me by surprised.

“Good, hunh?” Mo asked, between sips of hers.

“Great,” I told her and held up my glass to clink against hers. She started to tell me she worked as a bartender as a young lady and that is when she met her husband. She said he used to spend his lunches at her bar until she relented and went out with him. She said she didn’t agree to a date for a long time, as she didn’t think she was good enough for him. She said her ex was a great guy but used to screw around on her all the time. She said she knew it because he used to come home from the country club or a golf outing or a long business trip and she’s go down to blow him and his dick would taste of another woman’s.

When Mo revealed that I almost choked again on the strong margarita. I was only half listening to her story, admiring her tight tan legs and braless titties when she dropped the blowjob tale on me.

I think my reaction caused her some pleasure as she giggled and looked me up and down. I had slowed my drinking of the margarita as I didn’t want to get drunk. I had my little fuck doll niece gyrating on my bed and wanted to be able to get back to her soon. I also didn’t want to get too involved with Mo. She seemed the type that would become possessive and being that we lived so close I couldn’t exactly hid my sexual activities.

“Do you like blowjobs?” Mo said as she slid off the couch and onto her knees in front of me on the couch.

I started to laugh and realized that Mo had put more than tequila in my glass. I think I said, “yes” but couldn’t be sure. I remember Mo taking my glass from me and then feeling my shorts pulled down my legs. My cock was rock hard and I felt Mo nipple on my shaft as she playfully bit at it and licked. I felt very relaxed and sat back and spread my legs. Mo climbed between them and licked, sucked and bit my cock and inner thighs. She looked like an expert as she fondled and played with my cock and balls. I was ready to explode but my buzz seemed to hold it off. I felt her tongue swirl around my balls and then push lower. I felt her arms pull me to the edge of the couch and then pus my legs up in the air. Her tongue went at my asshole and I felt it twirl around my anus. She definitely had done this before as she savored my sphincter. I smiled as I looked down at the top of her head and watched her eyes disappear behind my balls as she licked, kissed, and sucked my asshole.

She brought her hand up and stroked my cock as she worked me up to orgasm and I felt my legs tighten and contract and ejaculated into the air and down on the top of her head and on her hand. I closed my eyes several times and opened them up as I tried to clear my head and comprehend what had just happened to me. I had girlfriends in the past that had played with my ass before but never like Mo had and with such relish. I knew I could get used to that kind of treatment and made a mental note of it. I knew I was still drowsy as I forgot what I was making a mental note of.

Mo sat up her knees and smiled at me. She seemed pleased with herself and leaned forward and licked at the head of my cock. The sensation was almost too much to bear but I didn’t feel strong enough to move. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked off the last of my cum. She smiled again as she slowly stood up and slapped me on the side of my right thigh.

“Wait right here as I go get a couple of things,” she said as she playfully slapped my spent cock.

She disappeared off into her hallway and back towards her bedroom. I had a weird feeling she had some very kinky plans for me but wasn’t so sure I wanted to be here for it. I knew that I either got out now or would be stuck here as her boy toy for the rest of the evening. Normally it sounded like a great why to spend an evening but something didn’t seem right and I trusted my instincts more than a lonely sexy woman who had slipped me a ‘mickey’.

I bolted from the couch and couldn’t believe how weak my legs felt. I stumbled forward and almost fell but caught myself on her chair and pushed off to propel myself towards her apartment door. The door was locked but because it was exactly like mine, I easily undid the lock and security bolt. I swung the door open and was sobered by the early evening breeze outside. I stepped outside and closed the door slowly behind me. I wobbled to the stairs up to my apartment and began negotiating my way up the stairs on weakened legs as I pulled with my arms on the railings.

I was glad that I hadn’t locked my door when I had left earlier and quickly but shakily went inside. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mo’s door open downstairs and she poked her head out the door. I quickly closed the door behind me and locked it, security bolt and all. I moved slowly to my kitchen and poured cold water on my face and tried to clear my head. A beer sounded great and I opened a can and went to the bar stools in front of the hutch and sat down. I sipped the beer and wondered what had just happened. I was flabbergast by Mo’s devious intentions and couldn’t believe what had happened, really had happened. As I thought of her blowing me and then licking my asshole, I grew hard, much harder than usual. The kind of throbbing hard that only happens when you haven’t had sex for days and you get real turned on by a new lover or situation. I looked down at shorts and realized in my haste to leave Mo’s I hadn’t pulled them up all the way. My cock was half way out of my left short-leg and rock hard. I thought about beating off as the sensations from my cock were so pronounced but then remembered Kelly was still in my bedroom. That was how strong Mo’s concoction was, it had literally made me forget Kelly being butt plug fucked in my bedroom. A mental image of Kelly on my bed with a pocket rocket strapped to her young tight vagina and a plastic inflating dildo shoved up her ass made me almost bust a nut.