Secret Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is what I like to hear," Mrs. Tessle whispered softly.

Keeping my head down caused my salvia to easily leak from my ball gag. A long string of gob fell to the floor. As it happened in the past, the more I was humiliated, the more my lust increased. I was still peeing when Mrs. Tessle leaned to kiss my ear. I couldn't believe she would come so close as I tried to finish peeing.

"I'm gonna get you off really good today, bitch," she whispered. "Your cunt is good for more than pissing."

Mrs. Tessle felt me twitch as her fingers glided over my slit and long pubic hairs. She knew that I probably never had anyone touch my naked sex except my husband or doctor. She smiled at my nervousness.

I then felt her hand rub my wet vulva. I jumped in shock at her touch as I felt the fingers comb my pubic hairs and a finger trace a line along my slit. She then stepped back to allow me to stand up. I stood totally ashamed as she looked at my panties around my ankles and my pubic area fully exposed.

I squirmed on my feet as I felt her fingers gently glide over the labial lips

I gave out a noisy sigh, indicating the comfort I got from such her touch as she slipped her index finger into my slit and tickled my growing nubbin.

"Look, in the mirror, baby," the black lady ordered. "Let me know how much you like it."

I shifted my body and watched how Mrs. Tessle stroked me between my legs. I couldn't believe how well she knew my needs. I felt immediately embarrassed again but the sensation of her touch drove me crazy. My hips began to gyrate, disturbing me even more that I was allowing someone, a near stranger, to excite me sexually and actually become aroused by it. I thought perhaps I was really sick as I became more excited looking into the mirror as Mrs. Tessle continued her violation of my private parts.

"Do you like watching me play with you, baby?" she asked teasingly.

All I could do was nod, feeling so debased yet pleasured. I was a mother of two college-aged daughters and a corporate executive, yet here I was letting a woman play with my sex. I felt very stupid, unable to control my juices and the sexual titillation my body felt.

Mrs. Tessle and I looked at each other through the mirror. My eyes rolled as I felt her finger role against my pleasure bud. I could feel my juices flowing and her finger easily slid over my swelling clit. I had never felt such sexual anticipation with my husband.

I then felt her fingers comb my entire pubic bush. I couldn't believe how good it felt, knowing my hairy bush didn't bother her. I began to twitch and squirm. Despite my resistance, I was hot and an orgasm was building in me. Happily she stopped and ordered me to pull up my panties over my suspenders. I glared at the words written on them, "slut" and "mommy whore."

The younger black women saw me staring at the words as she worked my sex.

"Do you like being a 'mommy whore?"

My lips trembled under the gag. I didn't want to respond.

"If you don't answer, I'll make you masturbate for me right here," Mrs. Tessle spoke sternly. "Is that what you want?"

I shook my head. Tears streamed down my face. I couldn't believe how ashamed I felt to be called a "mommy whore." What if my family found out what I was doing? The trouble was I felt I was doing the right thing, experimenting with myself. A part of me always wanted to be a whore.

"Tell me the truth," she asked again. "You've got children. You're a mother, right? And sometimes you act like a whore. So what is it? Do you like being called a 'mommy whore?'"

I nodded, feeling my humiliation almost complete.

"Let me see you rub your crotch and rub it hard twenty times. Use the hand with your wedding bands on them."

We both stood facing the mirror as I lifted my hand and rubbed the fabric of my panties over my crotch several times. I enjoyed the anticipation of a growing orgasm as I pressed my panties against my hidden sex. My wedding ring was clearly visible in the mirror. I was horrified and fascinated by my actions; here I was, a mother of two, and Mrs. Tessle made me feel like a teenager learning about sex.

The Mistress was right. As long as I was aroused, the humiliation was acceptable. My hand rubbed my panties firmly, feeling my sexual lust come alive and spark every nerve in my mature body. It wasn't hard to feel the growing moisture between my legs, the sign that my desires were coming into full bloom.

The mistress told me to stop.

"I want you to fix your makeup. I don't like spanking shabby whores," she demanded, handing me my purse.

I faced the mirror and started to put my hair in place and took my lipstick out. I found it hard to apply lipstick with a ball-gag in my mouth. When I finished, Mrs. Tessle inspected me. I looked prim and proper again, even though my underwear was marred by dirty words.

Mrs. Tessle then took hold of the O-ring on the collar around my neck and led me to the large king-size bed in her bedroom. I was instructed to crawl on the bed. On all fours, I felt her take down my panties and pull them off. My backside was completely exposed. Embarrassment washed over me again as I thought about how my pubic hairs run up toward my anus. If I wanted her to trim anything, it would be these hairs. But Mrs. Tessle didn't mention anything. She let her hand glide over each full and round ass globe, admiring how sturdy each was and their size -- not fat, but not thin. She had a strange way of making me feel good about myself.

However, I didn't like being on all fours because my stomach sagged and my large breasts hung too low. At my age, I did a lot to hide my age, but I couldn't do anything under the present circumstances. Mrs. Tessle walked around the bed, gazing at my submissive body. Reaching under my torso, she cupped my hanging breasts, each one saddled in my white bra.

"You've sensitive nipples, don't you baby?" she asked. She then squeezed the other cup. I felt my nipples begin to swell. Soon, she began to shake each breast, letting the friction of the nipple against the bra cup excite it. It did. My nipples soon felt engorged, building my anticipation. I felt so aroused, sitting like a dog, and permitting another person play with my body.

"Swing your tits for me baby," Mrs. Tessle whispered. I shook my torso, feeling my nipples brush the bra cup.

"I'm guessing, 36C, baby?" she asked.

I nodded, almost proudly, hoping my bust size met her approval. I began to breath harder. The gag was new to me, but also the need to fill commands and feel sexual arousal at the same time.

In the mirror, I could see Mrs. Tessle unzip her jacket. Underneath she wore a tight black cotton demi-bra that held her shapely melon-sized breasts. I guessed they were easily 36Bs. Next, she took off her black velour pants. She was wearing very tight bikini black panties. The black dildo popped out, flopping between her legs. She looked gorgeous, with her dark skin, black underwear and rigid dong. There was a masculine quality to her that I liked and wanted to know. Something in me clicked as I felt the stirrings of my first lesbian love from college.

Unfortunately, I barely had time to recognize my attraction to Mrs. Tessle's body before I felt the first of her spanks. The first slaps of her hand were quick and stinging. I felt relieved to feel the sharp stings against my buttocks. I had waited so long to feel the confident hand of Mrs. Tessle, realizing just then they made me feel so alive.

Soon, there was a repetitive rhythm as she slapped up one side of my ass and down the other side. On every tenth slap, I would feel her finger glide over my slit making my bum wiggle. As the slapping continued, I gave out small whimpers of pleasure and pain.

Mrs. Tessle stopped to admire my ass, its round cheeks and the hairy tuft that lay at the bottom. Her eyes surveyed my crack and the dark color of my rosebud. I never considered a woman's ass attractive but it was obvious that Mrs. Tessle seemed to have a fetish attraction them as I remembered the pictures she'd shown me. I felt embarrassed at how my hairy crack must look with its sweat and juices, but my self-consciousness was buried under my feelings arousal and lust.

The slapping was now continuous and I began to sweat, not understanding why this type of exercise made me, a woman of forty-five, so horny. The spanking became more intense when Mrs. Tessle started to use a hard flexible rubber paddle. The noise of the rubber slapping my ass was very loud.

"Do you like that, bitch?" Mrs. Tessle asked rudely.

I nodded, enjoying the pain and her nimble touch of my clitoris from time to time. I was hot and horny in a way I'd never felt before. I really hadn't expected the sensations to be so strong.

It was at this point in the other session that I got up and masturbated myself privately in the bathroom; but that wasn't doing to happen this time. I fought the urge to play with myself and find relief from the sexual tension building up in my body from all the stimulation.

As the slapping continued I found my ass reaching out for the strap. I wanted her to hit me hard. Surges of lust raced through my skin when I felt and heard the next "Whack" against my ass. As my ass grew more and more reddish, she would snap the odd picture before I felt the next hard stinging slap.

Mrs. Tessle's fingers easily found my womanly pearl and played with its stiffness, pressing it gently between her fingers. Her fingers toyed with my clit, causing it leave it fleshy hiding place. I didn't want her to know how excited I was, and I felt idiotic letting another woman play with me this way. No one, not me my husband, played with me this way.

"My, my, my Mommy Whore, I believe you're trying to tell me something. Your nether lips are nice and fat and your little sex button is stiff here."

I moaned as she squeezed my love button.

"Well, haven't you been hiding something, Mrs. Mommy Bitch? It feels the size of a pea!"

"Whack," she slapped my ass hard again, as her fingers feathered and played with my fat swollen nubbin. I had never compared my clitoris with another women's, so I no idea if mine was larger any one else's. All I knew is that an orgasm was growing over my body, tingling every cell.

I began to squeal with the gag in my mouth and she knew I was close to cumming. As if reading my mind again, Mrs. Tessle's hand glided over my cunt. I could feel her fingers checking my wetness inside me and smearing it over my mons and hair.

The slapping stopped and Mrs. Tessle threw the paddle aside. The black woman then mounted the bed quickly and in a swift movement thrust her dangling dildo deep into my cunt without asking or preparing me. All I could feel was my labial lips part and the sensation of having my vaginal canal filled with a brute cock, much larger then that of my husband. I felt my love tunnel expand and embrace the fat dildo until it reached my cervix. Happily, the dong was warm and I felt my cunt embrace it and suck it into myself.

The Mistress stopped and let me get accustomed to the large protrusion stuck into my cunt. I wiggled my bum and moved my hips, feeling the black cock rub against me, making me quiver. The sensation was certainly new to me and I liked it.

"Grunt for me, baby," came the command as I felt the large dildo begin a series of thrusts inside me. I was being taken like a common whore, and, for some strange reason, enjoying it.

"Huh, huh," I grunted under the gag.

Mrs. Tessle was expert at using the dong since each thrust rubbed against my clitoris, maximizing the arousal. I was going crazy with pleasure as Mrs. Tessle's hips found a rhythm that seemed to match my own gyrations. Her movements were more consistent and arousing than my husbands. Soon her thighs were making loud slapping noises against my hot-spanked buttocks. I was having the "fuck" of my life and I knew it.

I grunted as best I could, never having been taken so rudely before.

"Louder, bitch," I heard the command. Mrs. Tessle grabbed hold of my bra strap that went across my back and pulled her cock even deeper into me. My bra cups pressed against my nipples, making them harden under the pressure. I could feel my pussy flex itself as the dong pounded my love palace. I squealed loudly, unfamiliar with such a large phallus in me. It was funny to feel after such a long absence of a real cock, the rapid contractions my pussy was making, hugging the dildo like it was real. The orgasm was building in me like a dam was going to burst.

"That a good girl, squeal for me you 'mommy whore,'" Mrs. Tessle called back, knowing she was in complete control of my sexual response.

The dirty talk drew me over the edge. My body erupted in a long orgasm that shook my body. I squealed louder as I felt the fake cock impale my sex. I buried my head in pillow as my hands clenched the bed cover. I shut my eyes and screamed with pleasure through the wet mouth gag, allowing myself for the first time to feel the intensity of my sexual lust. I felt so free and open as I grunted loudly and drove my ass into the cock, wanting to feel every last drop of sexual gratification.

Mrs. Tessle slowed her thrusting until I was spent on the bed and just held the cock in me. My clitoris was fully engorged and my whole vagina felt as if it were on fire with sensations and feelings. Mrs. Tessle had me roll on my back and secured my wrist cuffs to the bedposts.

Laying herself perpendicular to me on the bed, she threw my leg over her body and propped her head on her hand, letting her stare directly at my wet hairy bush. I felt her fingers rub my lips, smearing my juices over my pubic hairs. I let out a loud hiss as my hips nervously jumped on the bed. I always disliked when my husband touched me their after sex, my bud so raw and exposed.

"That's it," she said with a smirk, "jump for mommy."

I couldn't believe I was letting someone do this to me, playing with my sex so intentionally, but I liked it. Soon, I lost control as my hips twisted and turned as she continued to taut my hot vulva. She giggled as I grunted with each touch, my gut recoiling from the strong sensations of pleasure and over-stimulation. My hips rose from the bed and fell again, as I tried to escape her probing fingers. I knew I wouldn't come again for a while, but my loins were on fire with lust.

To my surprise, Mrs. Tessle jumped up and wanted to penetrate me in the missionary position. I grunted loudly as I felt her large bulbous cock press itself against my wet swollen vaginal door. My mistress pushed the phallus into my vaginal sleeve again. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she kissed my ears and told me to wrap my legs around her, forcing the dildo even deeper into me. The dildo felt different from this position. I could now feel how big it was compared to my husband's penis. The dong was right to my hilt and filled me completely.

Automatically, I began to use my legs to push the woman closer, driving the fake cock deeper. I moaned freely with pleasure. Mrs. Tessle lifted her hips and thrust the large dong into me, rubbing up against my clitoris. I jumped and moaned again. Having me as she wanted, she looked me in the eyes.

"You're a beautiful woman my little mommy whore," she whispered softly. "I was attracted to you since the first time I saw you."

To my surprise, that is exactly how I felt about the Mistress, but I was afraid to admit it to myself. Just at that moment a second orgasm erupted shaking my entire body. I thrust my hips high in the air as the wonderful surge of sexual release left my body.

Mrs. Tessle's body rested on mine for a moment, as we felt each other's warmth, allowing us to enjoy the afterglow of our tryst. The cock was still planted in my pussy and I enjoyed the way it connected our too bodies. I could have easily fallen asleep as we relaxed and felt the security of one another's arms.

After a few more minutes, I felt the long schlong leave my wet cunt almost with a "pop." Mrs. Tessle took the gag out of my mouth. She told me I could lie there as long as I wished. I was allowed to walk on all fours to the bathroom, wash up and prepare to leave. Once my breathing returned to normal, the black woman watched me crawl off the bed. I was a mess of feelings, enjoying being naked and acting like a dog in front of a near stranger. I wiggled my ass as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Wait!" she shouted. "Pick up your panties with your mouth. They fell off the bed."

As humiliating as it was, I nipped my panties with my teeth letting their scent fill my nostrils. I crawled off to the bathroom. I saw time was late and I hurriedly washed my private parts, still quivering at the sensitivity of my clitoris. I hadn't been this aroused for years. Quickly, I slipped my panties on. There was a run in my stocking, but I couldn't do anything about it. I combed my hair as best I could and refreshed my lipstick.

Mrs. Tessle appeared at the door. "Would you like to come into the kitchen? I've put the kettle on for tea. Perhaps we could talk some more."

Her voice was sweet and welcoming. I wasn't expecting it so I was caught off guard. I explained I was in a hurry and that I had to leave shortly. She left and returned quickly with two cups of tea. We sipped our tea together as if we'd just been walking. She laughed as she talked about her daughters antics at college. I needed to pee suddenly but this time I didn't hesitate to pull down my panties and pee, with out losing a word in the conversation. I spread my legs proudly exposing my entire womanhood. Casually, Mrs. Tessle stepped in to stand directly in front me to the point where her crotch was in my face. I could smell the powerful smell of her sex.

"Kiss me. Kiss me tenderly" she said.

I understood immediately and gave a peck on your panties which I saw were actually sheers. Her pubic hairs were visible under the opaque material.

"That isn't tenderly," she said in a raised voice. "I want to hear your pee, bitch"

I began to pee but also seriously kiss her panties.

"Do better," she commanded.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her crotch toward me, kissing her panties like a mad lover. The smell of musk, piss and her sexual juices filled my nostrils. I loved it. I thought I as doing great until she told she wanted to feel my tongue. I pressed my tongue against her moist panties until I could feel her slit. I pushed in an she sighed as I stopped peeing. I had kissed Rita like this many times. It felt good to give myself so wantonly to another strong female. I kissed Mrs. Tessles crotch with tenderness as my tongue slid up and down the outline of her cunt, trying to get between her lips.

Just as quickly as she started, the black woman stopped. I wiped my pussy and pulled up my panties and dressed, doing my lipstick and makeup. Tessle followed me to the hall. She told me to wait. Quickly she left the room and returned with a white birch cane and a small clear cup of a liquid that looked like honey.

"I want to leave with something to remember 'us.'" she said softly. "So lift your skirt for me, baby."

I lifted my skirt and bend over as she positioned herself behind me. Her fingers pulled my damp panties to my knees. Mrs. Tessle told me to lean forward, caressing my ass up and down.

The next thing I felt was the stinging whack of the cane across my ass cheeks. I hardly squealed before I felt two more. Unlike the paddle, the pain was searing and stung.

"Pull your panties up and stand up, bitch," came the command. I stood there smarting from the stings on my ass. Still holding my skirt to my belly, I was shocked to feel Mrs. Tessle pulled back my panties and pour some tepid honey down my crotch. I felt the warm rich liquid crawl over my pubic hairs and slide down my slit. She did the same with my ass, making sure she only poured a little between my ass crack. The warm honey felt good.