Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"Look at me, I have to take a shower fast, you two have to clean up her room before she comes in." I tell both of them.

My heart is beating a thousand beats a minute, can anything be so exciting as what just happened? Maybe sky diving, maybe sky diving while fucking, I wonder if that was ever done. Slowly, I can feel myself relaxing, they had enough time to clean up and I can always say we were wresting if I have too. Will she believe it, I doubt it but we're OK.

Isn't it amazing how a hot shower can be so soothing, I can feel my whole body unwind as the hot water bathes me. Did I just have the ultimate fantasy or did it rally truly happen? The ache between my legs brings me back to reality, I'm still horny, it's unbelievable but I am.

"You're home early." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

Calm down, take a deep breath and just act natural, she doesn't know what went on in her room, or does she. I'm still so horny, is that possible after being fucked all morning? Well, I am and it's so exciting thinking she might have known what happened today.

Where are they? I hope they cleaned her room, if they didn't, so what, she's the one who orchestrated this whole thing anyway. She knows what she's done, she led the three of us right to her bed and wanted us to fuck like rabbits. She had to know we all would end up screwing, she had too.

Calm down pussy, you're going to get me in trouble, you're going to get all of us in trouble. Just relax and let's see what happens, we have plenty of time for fun. Maybe tonight, you can get stretched again if you behave yourself.

"The city decided to let us out early, it's supposed to snow until Sunday, one storm after another is what they're predicting.We're all home bound for the next three or four days." She says.

Homebound, no way I can go four days without sex, not after what happened this morning. I'll be going wild after two let alone four, we'll have to figure something out so she won't catch us. But she knows already, she has too, isn't the fear of getting caught what really drives the excitement to another level? I can just imagine her walking in with them fucking me, God, I'm getting hot again.

What about her? She has to be just as excited as I am, she has to be. The next few days I think are going to be very interesting, for all of us. She knows, I can tell by the way she's smiling, she just has that look when she's caught us doing something, and she hasn't said a word. No anger or anything, she knows, and she's getting off on it as much as I am.

I can hear the shovels scraping the driveway, guess I know where the boys are, I hope they straightened up her room. Weasels, they couldn't get out of the house fast enough, too late now. Wrestling, that's what I'll tell her if she asks, she knows we were fucking but the charade has to go forward. I can feel my heart racing just thinking about the next few days.

I can see it in her eyes, there's more coming, I know that look. A lecture or something is about to come out of her lips. But...she's not mad, I can see it's not there on her face. Something different this time, a look I've never seen before.

"This is a cute outfit, I've never seen you wear it before. OH, I didn't realize this was a skirt, it's so short." She says holding it up with a mischievous look in her eye.

She's playing with me, and she's enjoying it too. I can feel the throbbing between my legs starting already, maybe I'm just insatiable when it comes to sex. I wonder if all tomboys have this characteristic? Don't know and don't care, all I do know is I'm enjoying this side of her.

Instantly, I recognize how stained the blouse is, what can you expect when there are two guys jerking off on you. No, make that me jerking them off on me, that's actually what happened. I had too, the first is always the fastest and they both popped in just a few strokes, I do admit I'm pretty good at jerking guys off though, college has it's perks.

"I got tired of the nightshirt." Is all I can manage to come up with.

She knows, I know she knows and yet we're she's toying with me. Why, that's the question, as bold as I was when Mark was fucking me about her catching us, now I'm apprehensive. Scared and excited combined is such a turn on, talk to me pussy, is she playing with me?

"I didn't find any panties." She asks with that strange look in her eyes.

You know why you skinny slut, that's it, cross your legs and show me that you're as hot as I am right now. I bet you're soaking too, aren't you? If anyone would have told me I'd be this turned on talking to my mother, I'd say they were crazy.

I can feel the fluids running down my thighs all ready, and I know my nipples are sticking straight out of my T-shirt. That's right whore, play with me, I know you're as wet as I am right now. The pounding of my heart just re-enforces how excited I feel right now, the truth is...I like it, I like it a lot.

"Looks like vanilla ice cream." She says pushing me even further as she picks up the blouse.

Why am I worried? She's the one who's toying with me, if she was going to rant and rave about them fucking me, it would have happened by now. Calm down Janey, look at what she's doing, she's getting off on this just as much as you are. Yet, I still have that little fear inside of me, am I crossing the line too much.

I'm so hot right now, I'd fuck now if I could, she'd probably get off just watching me getting stretched. How far can I go with her? Is this just a playful moment for her or is it more? How do I know where the boundaries are? Are there boundaries?

Saved by the bell Katie, as the boys walk in from shoveling the driveway. Her whole demeanor is foreign to me, I thought I knew her so well too. Who is this woman who is sitting here toying with me? She has total control over me, and yet I feel helpless and in control at the same time. I know that doesn't make sense, it's just that I feel myself getting stronger as far as how she and I are interacting.

"How do you like your sisters new pajama's?" She asks them, not even letting them take their gloves off before she confronts them too.

Poor Matthew, your face is bright red as you look at the evidence of what your dick did to my blouse. Don't you realize she's toying with you? She's playing with all three of us, why...I haven't figured that out yet but I will.

"They're OK." Mark replies.

Met your match whore, haven't you, he doesn't know what's going on but he's like me...horny. We'll gang up on her, then let's see how she likes it. Matthew just needs a little time to think and he'll figure it out too.

"So, what are we going to do about supper?" She says totally changing the subject.

As she walks across the kitchen, she glances back at me and smiles at me, it's just the look in her eyes that's so different from any I've ever seen before. Somehow, something has changed between us, I don't think it's a bad thing but just don't know what it is yet either.

I used to get like this in college sometimes, I'd be so horny that it would actually hurt. Thank God for some of the party's we had on the weekends, Billy and Bobby would take turns fucking me and Wendy, my room mate, for hours sometimes. Wendy would say she had enough and I just instinctively stopped too, I didn't want to be singled out as the girl who could fuck non-stop.

"So what's going on with Mom?" Marks asks me.

The three of us just look at each other almost reassuring one another that something is happening to her. I'm glad they noticed it too, I was starting to think I was the only one who noticed. I think she's as horny as I am, which doesn't surprise me, since she hasn't been with anyone for almost eight years now. Do I tell them what I think it is?

She's such a contradiction, the outside world see's this mousey shy librarian, who hides herself so well. The long skirts and dull drab sweaters make her almost invisible, it's like she's hiding herself away from the glances that she really craves. I think deep down, she's burning with all the pent up passions that she's tried to lock away since Daddy died.

Of course, there is the other side that we only see, the tight jeans and sexy little outfit she wears when she's exercising are so opposite of how she portrays herself to everyone else. Add the fact that she's actually been the one who has enabled this whole situation with me walking around the house teasing both Mark and Matthew, I think Katie the mouse really wants to be Katie the slut. For now, she's just getting off watching us, I wonder if that is all she really wants or is she really deep down wanting to join us.

"Her eyes are almost glazed over and did you see her...sticking out of her sweater?" Matthew asks us.

Matthew is so cute, he can fuck me in the ass but is shy when it comes to mentioning the word nipples. He is the one I like to tease the most, even jerking him off, he acts in such a shy manner. He's almost embarrassed when he cums, a trait that I just love.

"Nipples." I finish his sentence.

"I think she's in heat, ever since last week when we turned eighteen, she's gotten more and more aggressive. At first, I thought it was my imagination, but I swear I could feel her eyes going up and down my body when ever I came up from working out. Those small gym shorts seem to set her off." Marks tells us.

Set her off or get her off, it's funny how she's pushing me towards getting fucked by both of them. Almost taunting me to do it, it's like she wants to live it through me...for now anyway. Is that what this is all about, she's horny.

"Do you think she really just wants us to do her?" Matthew asks.

"Let's face it, you two have been wanting to fuck us for years now. You know I'm right too." I tell them.

It's true too, I learned that in school, son's fantasize being with they're mother's and daughters with their father's. It's just natural behavior to look at them that way, we're different because we're playing by a different set of rules. The throbbing between my legs tells me that I'm right, we're not fantasizing, we're living it. Maybe, she just needs to be pushed to cross over to us.

"The two of you are so hot, you've teased us for so long and she's allowed it all to happen too. Walking in the living room with my dick bulging in my shorts after you did you're nightly teasing in that short shirt, and she acts as though nothing is going on. Except crossing those long legs of hers because she's so horny. Yea, I'd fuck her in a heartbeat and so would all my friends, you should hear them." Marks says.

"What about that outfit she wears for the treadmill? C'mon now, wearing those thigh high leggings with that short white T-shirt in front of us. It's not as short as your's but she's teased us almost as much as you have." Matthew adds.

So; you like girls in leggings? You know the slit is there but just out of reach, very erotic little brother. I'll pose for you with leggings on, I'll even let you squirt all over me, thick globs of sticky cum all over one of those stocking you jerk off too every night. Christ, I'm getting myself worked up just thinking about it, I thought girls were the one's with the lower sex drive. Not me I guess, nor do I want my to silence my kitty. Talk to me baby, what do you want? I'll fuck them later tonight and you can feed as much as you want.

"I'll see if she'll let me borrow a pair and if you're a good boy, I'll let you jerk off on them." I say as rub myself and purr in front of him.

He's right though, she has teased them almost as much as I have, I just never put it all together before about just how much. Why would I notice how short her T-shirt was, it just never clicked. I bet the slut doesn't wear panties either. She must get so hot knowing that they're watching her every move, sounds like something I've done.

"I know what's going on, she's living through us, it's like she watching a play and she's in the audience. We're the actors and she's the audience, that's why she's pushed us all to this point, she wants us to screw you, and maybe her too." Matthew says as he looks at me.

God, I love him, insightful, shy and also having a big dick, every girls dream. He's right though, guess hearing him say it out loud only validates what I've thought too. She's been celibate so long that she's arranged to have this little drama play out just for her, she might get more than she bargained for though, we all might.

"Be honest now, just the chance to actually have her watching you when you're fucking me, doesn't that get you excited." I ask both of them.

"I'm all ready hard just thinking about her in those leggings." Matthew replies.

"Me too." Mark adds.

"Then we'll give her what she wants and if she joins us, that's good too." I tell them both.

Where are you Katie? Don't you know we've been talking about you, we know the game you're playing, and guess what, we'll do it for you. But; can you stop yourself from joining us? That's the question that we're all going to find out.

There you are, folding the laundry, and in Matthew's favorite outfit too. I never thought about it before but now I'm wondering, are they panties under that T-shirt? You could play our game so easily if you just took that T-shirt off. You will though, you'll have too, you're just too horny, aren't you.

"I washed your new pajamas for you." She says to me as I walk in the laundry room.

Why am I not surprised, of course you washed them, you want to see what happens tonight, don't you slut. I can all ready feel the fluid dripping down my thighs, pussy please keep me hot all night. I promise I'll get you stretched wide open, maybe she'll watch you being pumped.

"Good, I'll need them, I've been elected to be the model for tonight." I tell her.

"OH." Is all she says.

Watching her hands tremble in front of me, I realize just how frustrated she must be, eight years without sex must be agonizing. Look at me, I was just fucked a few hours ago and all ready I'm thinking about getting more tonight. There's no need to tease her, she's doing it to herself more than I can add to it.

"I need to borrow a pair of your leggings, it seems Matthew has a fetish for girls who wear them and I thought I might have some fun with them." I say as my eyes continue focusing on her trembling hands.

"More vanilla ice cream?" She asks as our eyes meet.

I don't know why but I'm still a little afraid, I'd love to tell her how they shot cum all over me and then took turns fucking me. But I can't, not yet anyway, maybe when I feel more confident. It will come in time, I know it will, for now I just have to be content the way it is.

As she hands me my skirt, she says, "I'd like to see how my leggings look on you before you do you're modeling."

Now, my hands are trembling, and she notices it too. Can I get any more excited than I am right now? How can talking to my own mother bring on such a sensation between my legs? I feel like I'm about to cum, that's how excited I am right now. What is it that's exciting me? The fact she knows I'm screwing Mark and Matthew is exciting enough, what is it then that's getting me so excited. I'll have to figure it out later.

As I walk out of the room, I turn and say, "I'll be back later."

The image in the mirror has me trapped, it's like I'm in a trance. I'm looking through their eyes now, what is it that will excite them the most. My long legs and gray thigh highs make me look just like the girls in the videos. All those girls are young and thin like me, a fact that both Matthew and Mark always remind me.

That's it Janey, imagine what they are going to see, look at you, long legs and a perfectly flat stomach. Those tiny boobs with they're rock hard nipples sticking straight out, I do look just like a little porn princess. That's it, bend over and let the mirror see that tight little ass of your's, you know they want to see you spread that little pussy wide open.

OH my God, I'm dripping on the floor I'm so wet, can all this really be happening? I feel like light headed too, is it possible to be so excited that you can faint? Look at yourself Janey, you are so hot, they're going to beg for you to make them cum. Shit, I hope I didn't wear them out this morning, they must have at least one shot left each, make it count pussy or you'll be angry tonight.

Between the thigh highs and my short skirt, I probably could be one of those girls in the videos. The ponytail is a nice affect too, Matthew likes the innocent looking girls the most,

making myself the girl next door while spreading my ass wide open at the same time, he'll love this look.

This blouse just doesn't work for what I want though, I want something hot and yet innocent looking too. That sounds like a contradiction but I want the perky look. Something that will show off my tight abs and go with my little boobs. But what, a tank top or a T-shirt isn't what I want either. I have that small top that only goes past my boobs, maybe that will work.

It's not the look I want either, the skirt and stockings are perfect but what do I do for a top. Think Janey, what do guys like the most? Bikinis is what they all druel over, I may have small boobs but the rest of me usually makes them stare with lust. My string bikini top will work, I know it will.

Matthew will absolutely cream in his pants when he see's this outfit, I'm so innocent looking too, well, not really but I do like the image in the mirror staring back at me. I'll tease both of then mercilessly, then they'll take turns fucking me or should I say I'll take turns fucking them.

Mark will like this too, he prefers sluts though, fucking and sucking, no stopping until it's time to cum. He'll get me naked as soon as it's his turn to play with me. I know his secret though, he really likes the older women the most, Mom's age is perfect for him. I have a feeling that he jerks off at night thinking about fucking her more than girls my age.

"So; what do you think?" I ask her as I walk in her room.

I have to admit that between thinking of how Matthew and Mark are going fuck me, and now standing in front of my mother, dressed like a little slut, I'm on the verge of having an orgasm. I do look hot though, the leggings and skirt matched with the bikini top look just like something out of those porn sites on the computer.

"OH baby, you really do look like a model." She says as she slowly walks around me.

Just feeling her eyes going up and down my body, is causing emotions that I've never felt before. Doing something this naughty, and getting her approval at the same time is driving me wild. I can see a little spot on the floor where I've dripped all ready, God, I'm leaving a trail behind me where my pussy just can't control herself anymore.

I'm helpless as I watch her slowly lift my skirt, should I have worn panties? That fear is still there as she exposes my shaved slit, she can't get upset with me, she's the one who's pushed me to where I am right now. Yet, that little bit of doubt lingers as she stares at my bald vagina. I can feel my heart pounding inside my chest as her gaze just stays fixed on my soaking lips.

"You really could model, you know." She says as her hand releases it's hold on my skirt.

Somehow, as excited as I was before, I'm even more excited standing in front of her as she takes in every detail of how I look. Why am I so excited? What is it that's driving me wild in knowing she's aware about the fact that Matthew and Mark are going to fuck my brains out tonight. Is it just her approval that's driving me to the point that I'm on the verge of cumming right now. All I'd have to do is rub myself for a few seconds and I's cum, I know I would.

*

I can hear her moans getting louder, Janey is being fucked and I'm getting off listening to it. No, I'm getting off listening to my son's fucking their sister, that's exactly what's going on. The fact I'm into it as much as they are only tells me how close I am to giving in, admit Katie, you want to be down there getting fucked too.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers