Secrets Hidden Within Pt. 02

Story Info
Maxe tells them her past and escapes from their clutches.
11k words
5
8.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

Chapter 4

People

Last night I did not sleep well. It was bad, real bad. I practically relived my past. And was such a horrible night. Seeing my mother like that again. It makes me think why I'm even here. Like just ask yourself over and over why are you here? But you get no damn answer! Just ask god, to just kill myself, but I tried over many years, and it's not working. I tried suicide many of times, but it does not work! Curse my mother and father! There was only one way to kill me! But I don't know it! Only three people know, and two are my parents. But the other one, I don't want to explain her right now!

1

Last night was the worst for her, and he knew it for sure. Because he took one look at her today, and she looked miserable. It was plain to see that she did not sleep well last night. He felt bad for her, but the worst was yet to come. And he knew as the other people that are on this case. That's why she was a criminal. Because of what happened in her past. Of what they did to her. It was also plain to see that she is older than 40. But she looks like she is in late twenties! But she is a mutant. So that has a lot to explain. Greg thought this over and decided that he'll give her a brake today, plus he needed one himself on this case.

2

Where is she? He must find her! All he wanted right know was to find his wife, and raise his children, but he hasn't seen her for over ten mortifying years! It's breaking his heart and it was probably to her too. He should have trusted her intuition. She did say something bad was going to happen and it happened between them.

What he was doing was getting pay, but looking for his lost wife. As he was rigging up the sails, he thought he would never get her back, but he thought look on the bright side, but there was no bright side. He believed he would never see her again, but still he hoped and wished that he would find her. And he will get his wish. He promised himself he will get her back, and he never broke any of his promises.

3

He needed to find her and her family, otherwise it would spread! He should have wasted the whole family, while they were here, but that would have been a risk, but he should have! Even if he did it. He should have killed the Guevaras'! But no! Ames White knew he had to find her and kill her, and her pesky little family! But she should be over her 50ties! But he was over two thousand years old! And pesky know-it-all Dr. Jean Gray thought mutants were new! Ha! If her destiny was supposed to destroy him, good luck to her!

4

Professor Xavier hoped they were all right especially Maxe and Logan! He didn't want them to get hurt.

"You're thinking about them, aren't you?" Scott Summers also known as Cyclops said.

"And you don't read minds?" he asked back. He turned around to face Scott, and saw that he was worried too.

"Well she has been gone for awhile. So I'm just worried."

"I know Scott, I know. I'm worried too." He wished they would be alright.

"Do you even know were she is?" Curiosity washed over him. "I mean with Cerebro?"

"No, but it's very faint. Like something on your tongue but can't get. She is hiding from me, or either she wants to be alone. Or I'm wrong or something, but if I concentrate harder I'd kill her, but she is extraordinary strong, but I don't want to take the risks."

Jesse heard this from the corner that she was in. She didn't think that Professor might hear her, but she was wrong.

"Jesse, what are you doing out of class?" Jesse turned red, without even being seen. She came out of her invisibility mode and stared at her feet.

"I'm sorry Professor, but I just want to find my mom." Jesse said.

The professor looked at the nineteen year-old girl, and felt pity. It was Maxe's daughter. "It's okay Jesse. We'll find her." He said with hope.

"Thanks Professor." She came running over and hugged him in his wheel chair. Just when she made contact with him, he felt good and felt that Maxe was alright.

5

She had to find her sister. Otherwise they'll all be dead. She is the leader of the group. Sept Ben, but he's out there somewhere. If she finds Maxe, she'll find everybody. She feels that Maxe doesn't even know about her or the siblings. She would have to tell her, but there is little to tell. She doubts that she won't believe her. But she is scared because something bad is coming. But if she doesn't believe this is her destiny, she will die. And Andrea could not let that happen.

6

She keeps up this, she is going to die. But either way, she is. He held her captive for 10 years. Finally she breaks the story. An unbelievable story as a matter of fact!

Sabertooth? Ha! He just wants to laugh in her face like he did, if there ever was a Sabertooth! He just thought it was ridiculous! But now his patience is almost up. When she is finished with the story, he will let her go but kill her after, with his own hands!

7

Magneto knew she was in trouble and needed to help her. But he knew Sabertooth would not approve of it. And especially when he almost killed her on that day, he killed her mother. He knew she was going to die, because he talked to Charles. She would have died even worse than that, especially with the child. The child would have been dead with her! So he stopped that, because he needed that child! And the child needed him! He smiled.

"What are you smirking about?" Growled Sabertooth.

"Oh, nothing you would understand." Still smirking.

"Try me." Sabertooth snapped back, and the smile faded off of Magneto.

"It was your entire fault that you didn't kill her quickly! It was supposed to be painless and quick! Not a fucking suffering! She died with a knife in her shoulder! Almost reaching the heart!" He yelled to Sabertooth. "She was my sister! I should have done it myself!" He said that slowly but softly. He should have killed her himself! She would have died a painless death. And as of his brother-in-law, he was gone and dead at the same time! Why didn't Charles tell him that! He was furious! But he was calming.

"So what do we do?" Asked Sabertooth.

He thought for a moment, and said, "We shall get her."

"Who?" He growled.

"My niece." He grinned. He hasn't seen her for, how many god knows years! Sabertooth growled after he said that.

He didn't like that bitch! She fought with him many of times, and she always won! She called him names like, 'Kitty-Kitty. Here Kitty-kitty. Someone needs to clean out your litter-box, because you stink!' But he had to put up with it. Great he thought!

CHAPTER 5

Reliving the Past

"So what do you want to know?" I asked while I studied the room. Very dark and dank. Only with a desk and a swivel chair that goes with it. A couple of stacks of papers on his desk. Very organized. But this guy looked like he didn't have a life! It looks like he was in the army all his life. Even with his grim expression she knew he was different, than a regular person. And she was right.

"What do you think?" Says the guy, which called to bring Maxe Guevara in for questioning.

"I don't know. Maybe fuzzy rainbows or little pink elephants! Or maybe even my dreams!" I said sarcastically. "This is a question for you though. Did you have a life or did you go to the army? I know it's none of my business, but the account of the room, its army like..." Trailing off, and making it hang in the air.

Even with a smile or a joke, she looked deadly. "I ask the questions. What do you think this is a joke?"

"No, I'm just making fun." I flashed a bigger grin. He doesn't take jokes does he? And I thought any guy would have a sense of humor.

"Well I guess you're not going to cooperate, so..." He started to reach the button that was to call security.

"Hey. Listen, if you want to ask me questions, and get answers, you got to be able to get a joke. I guess I can't humor you. Shesh! I just let myself out." I started to get up.

"Fine. Sit."

"Can't you say please?" He had his fingers in a steeple. He looked angry and out of patience. But I guess he doesn't want to show it. But it shows. Even with the vibes, I can tell, even reading his mind. But oh well, life goes on!

"Alright, please sit down."

"Much better." It wasn't actually, but it would do. I sat back down. "So what do you want to know?"

"Hold on..." He rummaged through a pack of papers. "It says here, that you're starting your story of life. Is it not?"

"True." I said with a grin.

"Just answer the question with a yes or no answer."

"Touchy! Yes, I started to tell the 'my life story'"

"I heard the tape so far, and it sounds..., I don't know, corny and unbelievable. Are you making this story up out of your head?" He remained calm.

"Well if you want to or not believe it, it's true. I'm not making this up. I'm telling the truth, and it's in the best form I can make it."

"I also heard that you wake up in the nights, screaming or muttering, or almost killing of one of the doctors that were checking your heart beat. And once you had a seizure right after? Am I right?"

What he said brought awful memories. It brings me to almost killing my husband, or my friends, or taking pills for the seizures. And Original Cindy flushing those pills down the pot. "So? It's true. I almost killed one of my friends by waking up to a bad dream."

"What's the dream about?" Now he's going personal, but I didn't care.

"About what had happen in my past? Everything that ruined my life. And the sick, red hot pain!" Tears stung the back of my nose.

"What do you mean about the pain?"

"You heard the tape! When they were cutting me open and put these in!" With that I extended my claws. Three claws about a foot long came out of my knuckles. "These claws are made of metal. The metal is an alloy called adamantium. They say it is a myth or a legend but it's true. Impenetrable and unbreakable. Supposedly it's indestructible. And guess what, it's all true!" My face was serious and expressionless, until I withdrew them. Then I did a hideous grin.

"You're the first one to know about this in here." I gestured with the room or the building itself. My grin broadens.

He was totally calm through this, but inside he was scared shitless. He thought, she could kill me now, and I would be dead in minutes. "How, how did you live through the procedure and who did this to you?" he stammered.

"Well my father's basic mutant power was to heal. So I inherited it. But I inherited my entire parent's mutant ability's, which was about everything. You know how I look like I'm in my late 20ties or my early 30ties? Well, I'm actually forty-nine." My grin almost faded completely.

"But who did this to you? And what if I didn't believe you on the healing part?"

"I can show you. Do you have a knife?" My face was serious.

"Yeah." He brought out a Swiss army knife, small but sharp.

"Slice it across my wrist or wherever you want. I don't care." He sliced it across my wrist, and it burned for a second, but the healing already begun. Now he held the expression of amazement. "Now do you believe me?"

His expression still held. "How do you do that? And also, what if I put a bullet in your head?"

"Well, it is my power, just like of many. And a bullet, well, I would pass out, and heal, I guess. I don't know. Anytime I did get a bullet in my head, I would forget, but I do still heal. And if you want to try it, go right ahead." He still held the expression on his face.

"Are you sure?"

"Well if you still don't believe me, I recommend it." I did a smirk.

"If you say so..." He brought out his silencer and pulled the trigger.

1

His assisant came with a bunch of his papers, opened the door, and saw him. He stood with the gun in his hand, and shot the Guevara woman. She screamed as she heard the silencer go off. Everyone else rushed to her to see what was wrong and found Maxe Guevara on the floor with a bullet in her head. And Rick Lean with a silencer gun in hand. Smoking.

"Look it's not what you think." He stood with his gun by his side. "She told me too." The party was shocked. But then he looked down and watched with interest at Maxe Guevara. And what they saw was amazing.

2

I knew it was going to come. And when the familiar sick pain landed back in my head, I landed to the floor, and passed out, like so many other times. But this time I remembered everything of my life. It flashed just like my dreams, but there was something knew in the beginning. But I couldn't make it out, because this went by like a bullet, fast and unmatchable. And slowly the bullet started to pull out of my head.

And slowly I regained consciousness. When the bullet was finally the whole way out of my head, I snapped open my eyes to the sound of metal hitting wood and gasps. Great! An audience! It was always worse with an audience! They would want to do tests and all this kind of shit to me! Oh well, might as well shock them even more! And I grinned to that. So I did a kick-up and did a perfect landing, while I was still light-headed.

"Now do you believe me?" I turned to the guy that shot me. And I did my devilish grin I had. And he just stood there in amazement. "Well, nice seeing you." And I walked out. But the crowd that was there, also stood in amazement, but they stood away from me as if I was a sickness or something, and I hated that.

3

For the next few days, they did not send for me, but monitored me, and watched me. And I hated that feeling, rejection. But the story stopped for the tape right now too.

During the week of being watched and tested I was beginning to think that they thought, being a mutant is a sickness, that if they come to close, they might catch it.

What I think of regular humans is that they are stupid. Because almost all of the famous scientists that you hear in history are mutants! People are so stupid nowadays. It's ridiculous! But life must go on.

'After the week, a human-being entered my so called 'cage'. "So, are you an alien that took over the planet and destroyed all man-kind, but come to rescue the mutants that you are?" Being sarcastic again. I studied the man in the plastic suit. I went back to the past again.

I tasted metal in my mouth and I looked up and saw the aliens in plastic suits, and it scared me. So I screamed, and watched the bubbles rise. And also saw the bright lights filling the ceiling above me.

Belts held me down.

I saw the alien's eyes through the masks. The evil hatred, cold eyes.

And then the aliens lowered their pens that they had in their hands, but really were scalpels.

The scalpels cut my skin open.

And the wicked pain hits.

More cuts.

Unbearable Pain!

But then the vision ended, by the monotone voice that scared me. Like the guy said when I took off from that military base.

"I said, come with me!" He said again. I looked at the eyes through the mask. They were pity eyes, also know as sad eyes.

So I followed and was led to a lab. People were there, and I gave them an evil grin. But these people didn't have those stupid plastic suits. I guess they weren't afraid of a simple mutant. But guess what ladies and gentlemen, I'm no simple mutant. I grinned at the thought.

The guy with the plastic suit left into probably in an observing room. So I was left here with these people. The woman that looked like in her middle thirties gave me a hospital gown and said, "Go put this on in the bathroom." I followed her orders like I did in my past, so often. I came out, and she said, "Lie down on this gurney.

"The hell, I'm not laying down on one of those things again, and get split open! Not again! I've been on a gurney before and it wasn't fun! I don't think so!" Are they out of their mind or they shitless?

"Please! We are not cutting you open. We are doing x-rays on you. We are going to take you in another room though, but we're just doing x-rays and tests." Said one of the doctors.

"What are the tests? And how are you going to take them?" Wondering if they were lying.

"Well, it would be a blood test, bone test, hmmm...; everything that we are going to do is just with needles and injections."

"Oh, okay." I guess it's alright. I walked over to the gurney and lied down.

"You may want to take this." Said the woman and handed me 3 pills.

"What are they?"

"Pain killers and making you numb, so you can't feel anything." They started to move me into the other room they are supposed to take me.

"Oh." Surprisingly. I swallowed the pills dry. And I instantly felt light-headed. But I kept looking at the lights on the ceiling. It felt like a laser was shooting in my eye. But, it didn't hurt; it was like I was familiar with it. I was confused and the next second I was a sleep.

4

When I awoke, I instantly knew I had been dreaming. I had sweat on my body and I felt very light-headed. I had a major headache. And my arm was aching too. They must have already done the tests. Boy my head was a bitch, today. I must have had a killer dream!

And then I realized that I was strapped down, and I knew that wasn't good. What happened? I was so confused. And then the door opened from Rick Lean. The guy that put the bullet in my head. I bet he got a kick out of that! And always had to smile my devilish grin.

"So you're a wake? You feel better?"

And I knew something bad happened. "NO! I have a killer headache and my arms are swollen and weak. And why the hell am I strapped down!?!"

"You want to know why. Well, while you were a sleep, you tried to kill those people that were doing those tests. May I ask why?"

"Because I have bad dreams. And most of my dreams are when I'm fighting for my life. Is that the answer you want? Or maybe I should have said that if I sleep, I'll kill people?" I smiled a sarcastic smile. He didn't smile back.

"Are you saying that once you have a dream you either start screaming or fighting?"

"Exactly." This guy can read me like a book. I read his thoughts. And found something scary. "How long was a sleeping?"

"That's none of you business." He started to leave.

"It's my god damn dream! So it's the right to tell me how long I was sleeping!" I was furious.

"Fine, I'll tell you." He stopped, but his back was to me, so I couldn't see his expression, but I knew it was grim. "You slept a week." And started to go, once again.

"You idiot! I'm not supposed to sleep that long!" But all he heard was "You idiot! I'm not sus...' And it faded along. He didn't care right now; he just wanted answers from this bitch. He didn't care if she slept for a year; he just wanted her to shut up.

"Maggie, watch over her! But don't go in there. It's too dangerous. Get another nurse if you have to go in there." He said to the nurse that he was passing. He didn't have to look at her just to know who she is.

5

Great how am I going to get out of this one? But then it dawned to me that I still have powers! Duh!!! I'm such an idiot! So I used my power to control things with my mind. So one inch at a time with the straps. I had to concentrate so hard, that my head hurt worse. But I kept going.

"How are we doing?" A nurse came in with a fake smile, and I read her thoughts. What she was saying in her mind was this. Oh, gods damn it! Why did I have to take care of this bitch? Why couldn't that stupid, perfect Megan do it? She's just a perfect little whore! Oh yeah, because she only does the perfect patients, that she could only handle! Bitch! I hope she dies! I snickered. "What's so funny?" Giving me some pills for the headache. She must have known I had a headache.

"That perfect mega, whore-bitch couldn't treat me, because I'm just not a one of those perfect snotty things that she can treat. That nurse named Megan." I said with my devilish grin. And the look I got was priceless. The expression on her face was shock.

"Um, if that's what you want to call her." She said shakily, but the expression faded, but still she wore it.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers