Secrets of the Deep Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch of Alia's hand on her burning crotch was intoxicating and her head swam from the horrid mixture of intense nervousness and arousal. She turned her head frantically from side to side, trying desperately to find something to focus on.

She found comfort in staring at the back of Nadia's head. Nadia, like the other nymphs, was completely naked even while flying the helicopter, but she looked so calm sitting in the pilot's seat directing the aircraft that it seemed impossible that anything could go wrong.

Chastity knew that Nadia wanted to be allowed to land so she could hack into the company's computer network, but Lena told her to belay that, though whether because she didn't trust her great-grandniece, she wouldn't tell.

All Chastity knew was that she wasn't looking forward to parachuting. She was still a bit shell-shocked from jumping out of her third-story dorm room window a few days ago. Still, she resigned to the inevitable.

What else could she do? She literally didn't have any place to go. She would be hunted anywhere she went by representatives of the company and the police. She could hardly walk along the beach anymore without being accosted by prudish individuals who were offended by her allergy to all forms of clothing.

She couldn't go back to her family, that much was certain. She couldn't risk them becoming involved. She couldn't go back to her school either, that was one of the first places the men in suits would look for her.

Chastity felt a warm shiver run through her that had nothing to do with her nerves and she sighed softly as Alia's hand continued so make big circles around her clit. Chastity felt her inner lips being manipulated so that the delicate skin surrounding her hole was mercilessly rammed against her clit. A flood of juices ran down her legs.

"It's time!" someone yelled over the sound of the propeller all at once. Alia drew her hand back, and Chastity stood up. She already had her parachute and other gear strapped to her back.

One by one, the nymphs jumped from the helicopter, barely hesitating to look at the rig beneath them.

Chastity held her breath and jumped also. The whole thing was a leap of faith for her, yet she trusted nothing, not the chopper, not the parachute, not even herself. Still, there was nothing else to be done, and she did know how to use her parachute, she wasn't about to freeze up and end up in the ocean.

She landed beautifully on the concrete rig, only barely bruising her butt on the concrete. She must have been getting used to jumping from heights after that three-story drop she took with Nadia.

She looked around, dusting off her ass and rubbing her crotch slightly as if trying to get herself ready for the impending orgy. The other women were already making their way through the employees, dishing out punches, kicks and blowjobs, each with approximately equal speed and frequency. Chastity was dazzled by the sight of so many beautiful women moving their bodies so forcefully and with so much certainty. It was so much like watching a naughty television show that she found herself dazed and feeling more than a bit hypnotized. No matter how much resolve she had, she was having trouble counting herself as one of their number. How come it was always she who was so indecisive?

It seemed like every little move she made was forced and slow, while her mind was racing at a million miles a second. Her whole life flashed before her eyes in moments, her childhood, high school graduation, her first year at the girls' college, the struggle of her summer internship, the seawater seeping into her boots as she stared out beyond the waves. It felt like an eternity, and at the same time, like only a moment. Things seemed to flow into each other and at the same time she felt the bending and the flexing of every joint, the exertion of every muscle. It was as if she had to focus extremely hard in order to force herself to continue moving. She did not quite notice the cocks she grabbed or how they compared to other cocks she had fucked. Everything was so new and so different and at the same time so excruciatingly hard.

She was surprised when she finally looked up and realized that, though she hadn't noticed it, her body has been working automatically for her. She, too, has been kicking, punching and fucking her way through the crew members like a professional, and she could hardly believe her eyes when she saw the piles of unconscious men surrounding her.

"Shit!" she swore under her breath. "When the hell did I do that?"

Ahead of her Alia chuckled. "Kick in the butt, ain't it?" she laughed, and Chastity turned a shade of bright red. "Nothing beats a power orgy. I guess that prudish body of yours finally learned that for you. See, I told you being a nymph rocks!"

While Alia spoke, she kicked a man behind the knees and straddled him so she was suffocating him with her pussy. "Kind of makes you regret ever being human," she added, grabbing a man by the cock. She gave it a great squeeze so that his seed erupted dramatically from the tip. "The thought of all those years being normal makes chills run down my..." She never finished the sentence. Instead, she grabbed a passing cock and stuffed it into her mouth.

Now it was Chastity's turn to laugh and laugh, and as she laughed, she felt most of the tension that had been haunting her seep away as though it was only water running down the drain. What did the past matter? It was far too painful to think of, anyway. The important thing was that she was standing here, now, and her dripping wet pussy was burning to be touched.

She grabbed one man's cock while she tackled a woman to the ground and began devouring her pussy, the taste of it intoxicating. She wiggled her tongue into the woman's hole as she tugged at the man's hardening member. The woman screamed and thrashed about, yelling horrible obscenities at Chastity, pushing her fingernails into Chastity's skin.

She completely ignored the claw marks the woman was leaving on her back. They would heal, all wounds healed quickly, and it was fun to watch the woman squirm. The man soon ejaculated, his cum splattering all over the struggling woman.

Somewhere in the distance, Maria and Angela were back to back, taking on an gang of horny men. All three of their holes were stuffed almost to the point of tearing, with two cocks each in their mouths and pussies, and Angela was even contriving a way to fit three pricks between her massive tits. The expressions on the nymphs' faces were those of total ecstasy.

It wasn't long until the perpetually horny nymphs had taken control of the oil platform. The woman who Chastity had converted was shaking slightly, like the victim of a terrible rape, jumped from the rig a state of pure hysteria and disappeared into the sea, much to everyone's dismay, but otherwise there were only minor injures and ten new nymphs who would be in need of training.

Maria used the radio in the main office to contact Nadia and tell her to land and pick them up, while the other nymphs tied the more reluctant of their newfound sisters up with bondage toys to keep them from doing anything stupid.

Alia took almost a sadistic pleasure in pushing a dildo the size of a champagne bottle up the hole of a prudish young woman, who protested that she was a virgin. The next dildo, of similar size, went in the woman's ass, and her protests were muffled when Alia's dripping pussy was thrust onto her mouth. Chastity thrust a couple of fingers into another new girl's pussy and put them in her mouth to taste them. She went from one new nymph to another, thrusting two fingers into each of their holes and licking her lips thoughtfully as though she was tasting fine red wine.

Ten minutes later, Nadia landed, jumping out of the helicopter like an addict expecting a get a fix. Everyone around noticed that a sizable puddle of pussy juice was trailing behind her wherever she went. Chastity couldn't help herself. She crawled over to Nadia and began licking the juices that were flowing down her leg. It took Alia prying her off before Nadia was free to go about her business again.

She left a couple of women in the helicopter as guards, in case something happened, and raced to the main office to begin hacking into computers. Lena might not know enough about technology to realize how important company data was to this sort of economic warfare, but that wasn't going to stop Nadia from getting the job done. After all, a big organization like the McKinley Company would have hundreds of rigs and processing plants all along the west coast, a complete list of which would be available for the taking if she could discover the right access codes.

Nadia sat down in the chief's chair and crossed her legs like a company slut, hiding all but a glimpse of her bare cunt from view. She went to work on the computer, a fountain pen behind her ear. The plush seat she was sitting on was already completely soaked in her juices. Unlike the other nymphs, she had not had a chance to participate in the action.

She called Alia and Chastity, who were busy shoving foreign objects such as staplers and hole punchers into the orifices of the newly initiated nymphs, and instructed them to refuel and load the helicopter while she worked. The two old friends walked away together hand in hand, laughing like schoolgirls.

Of course, neither Alia nor Chastity had any military training and had never fueled an aircraft like this, but they figured it wouldn't be too big an issue. They found the first guy who looked like he knew something and traded a blowjob for technical expertise, and spent the time while he was working on the helicopter engaging in other more pleasurable activities.

They returned to the office with big smiles and copious amounts of cum leaking out of their pussies and asses. Nadia couldn't help but laugh, though it was obvious she was trying hard to look serious. Alia went over to where the new nymph with the giant dildoes was tied up. After a bit of persuasion, the unfortunate girl obliged Alia by eating her pussy and ass clean, and licking her lips clean afterwards for good measure.

"There are two more oil platforms in the area," Nadia said with a naughty glint in her eye. "If we hurry, we can get them all before Lena's team finishes with company headquarters." The smell of pussy in the room quickly became overpowering as the thought more sex brought the nymphs' desire into overdrive.

"But won't Lena be mad?" Chastity asked nervously. She was tugging at her pussy lips absently, like a normal person might twiddle their fingers. The other two nymphs looked at her as though they couldn't see Lena's wrath as anything worth avoiding if not one, but two orgies were at stake. Chastity blushed bright red under their gaze.

"Only if we slip up," Nadia said with a shrug. "That's the first rule of corporate warfare. Everything depends on the results."

---

Jasmine wasn't looking forward to arriving at the McKinley Company's beautiful seaside headquarters. In fact, she begged Lena to be included in the team taking over the oil platform, or among the horny pacifists who had stayed behind to induct the more reluctant new members. But Lena, being Lena, refused. She called Jasmine her ace in the hole, and Jasmine didn't really like the sound of that. In fact, she hated it. She had enough of being treated like an object when she was human, she didn't want to be a tool now that she was a nymph.

Anyway, Lena has never been the sort to be compassionate.

Jasmine sighed heavily as she watched half her team jump off the helicopter. Being Lena's top-secret weapon, she was to stay behind with Lena and Sophie until the enemy was softened up enough for her to make her appearance.

A soft white summer dress hung from a hook like a sign of distress and Jasmine couldn't take her eyes off of it. It looked so helpless, the material waving in the wind as the helicopter hovered over the target, and so much like the sort of outfit she had worn in her life that it could have been stolen from her bedroom closet. She felt a chill run down her spine, as though she had seen a ghost.

A red flare short up into the sky. That was their signal to land. Jasmine took a deep breath and pushed it out hard to keep it from catching in her throat. The sound of the propeller in her ears was intensely painful and it felt like her heart was trying to beat its way right out of her chest. But this wasn't the time to show weakness, so Jasmine rubbed her cheeks to bring herself back to her senses, and not a moment too soon. Lena was looking at her. The smile on her face was eerily mature for her youthful features. Lena put her hand on Jasmine's shoulder affectionately, but it felt more like she had struck her.

Jasmine looked up slowly and stared Lena in the eye, trying to seem more certain than she actually felt.

The radio began to squawk, and Jasmine's heart seemed to beat to the time of the nearly inaudible sound of Alexandra giving a status report from below. Alexandra, an ex-cop, took her war very seriously.

Lena rushed towards the cockpit and began conversing animatedly with Sophie. She was bent over so her bare ass was sticking up temptingly, completely unselfconsciously tending to the matter at hand, her crisp Russian accent hanging in the air like music.

The helicopter began to descend and Jasmine took a deep breath to keep her head from spinning. She clung to the leather strap as though her life depended on it. Whatever Lena had in mind, she was about to find out. She stood up as the helicopter touched down, stumbling only slightly from the change in momentum. The dress on the hook, which looked like a white flag, went limp as the wind died.

Two nymphs carrying AK-74s approached. A Spanish woman named Gabriella and a Swedish woman named Olga stood guard over them as they exited the aircraft. These two nymphs were surprisingly good at their job, despite the fact that they had been trained by Sophie from scratch three months ago and had no previous martial experience.

Lena pulled the dress off the hook and held it against Jasmine's body as if they were sisters playing dress-up with their mother's clothing.

"Put this on," Lena said, with her smooth, firm voice that sounded far too formal for the situation.

Jasmine automatically reached out and grabbed the dress. The light cotton felt smooth between her fingers, but she knew that it would burn against her skin when she wore it. The pain had to be entirely in her mind, but no matter how she tried, she could not stop it. She could already feel it. The skin at the tips of her fingers was warm and slightly tender.

She threw the dress over her head before she could hesitate any more. Lena smiled warmly at her, wrapping her arm around her as she led her out of the helicopter.

Jasmine turned her head to look behind and saw Persephone leading a reluctant group of new nymphs towards where they had been standing. Jasmine and Lena walked forward into the main building and two more nymphs, a too-melodramatic Southern woman named Cassy and a French ex-tourist named Adele, who was a little younger than Jasmine, dropped the cocks they had been fucking and joined their party, rifles still strapped to their backs. They stepped forward and opened the door so that the pair could enter.

The first thing Jasmine saw as her eyes focused was exactly what she would have expected to see after any nymph raid, a group three women, all new nymphs, wigging on the ground, trying to pleasure themselves on the cocks of three tied and gagged male employees. Persephone must have overlooked them when she was rounding up the others.

Two of these forgotten girls had already wiggled out of their clothing and their name tags lay discarded on their badly-tailored jackets: Anna Thompson and Elisabeth Cooper. The third woman, still wearing her attire, was struggling, her shaking hands clutching her white shirt as though she could just barely keep herself from tearing it off in a fit of passion. She was sitting a couple of feet away from the other women, rocking back and forth on her heel, almost inadvertently providing herself with the sexual stimulation she so desperately desired.

The white summer dress Jasmine was wearing was already beginning to itch, and watching the unknown girl struggle wasn't making it any easier to deal with. Jasmine tried to imagine herself someplace cool to ease her aching skin. She turned her head, forcing herself to look away from the suffering woman who drew her attention like an auto accident, and bit her lip. She couldn't afford any sympathy at the moment. All she could do was focus and keep herself under control.

Jasmine was sweating profusely, but somehow she managed to look angelically calm. A beam of sunlight fell across her and a gentle wind played with her skirt, and so she looked every bit the part of a heavenly messenger that just touched down on Earth.

Nearby she heard the sound of a man gasp and her heart skipped a beat. For half a second she was afraid she would look up and find the unknown woman sucking a man's cock, tears running pathetically down her cheeks, but no, she knew that voice.

Jasmine looked up and saw her ex-husband, John McKinley, the only man she had ever loved. He was bound to the plush office chair, fifty years older than she had known him, but still very much the same man. It was odd and almost morbid to see how grey his hair had grown, and she felt as though the ground might fall out from beneath her. Her bare feet felt as though they sank into the tile floor to instinctively brace herself.

Almost instantly, she was struck by the sounds of moaning, the three girls gasping in pleasure around the cocks in their mouths, the lower rumbles of the men, and the sound of flesh pounding against flesh. It was almost as if the orgy surrounding her was not external at all, but a mirror her own bodily urges.

As their eyes met, Jasmine distinctly thought she heard McKinley call her name, and the black cellular phone, which he had managed to extract from the clip on his belt with incredible effort, clattered to the floor.

Lena swore loudly in Russian and the two nymphs at the door came in quietly, pointing their rifles at Mr. McKinley.

In the background, Anna mounted a man's cock and began rocking her hips back and forth. The woman Jasmine was so concerned about burst from her dress shirt, revealing the lacy lingerie bra underneath.

Lena gracefully bent down, picked up the cell phone, put it to her ear, swore loudly again and crushed it in the palm of her hand.

"Have Sophie! Contact Nadia's team, there's going to be trouble," she said quickly to the one of the armed women, who nodded and quickly left the building.

"Jasmine, can it really be you, after all these years?" McKinley gasped in disbelief. There was a whimper as Anna stuffed a second man's cock up herself, but it was quickly replaced by the sound of satisfied fucking. "And you don't look a day older than when I saw you fifty years ago. Or, are these creatures playing tricks on me?"

"No, John. It is me," Jasmine replied, her voice catching slightly in her throat. "And these 'creatures' are my friends. You don't honestly think I was sitting on a cloud playing a harp for the last fifty years?"

"You look like an angel," McKinley gasped. "Oh, why did you have to leave me?"

"Disrobe for him, Jasmine," Lena said, just a touch of bitterness and disgust in her voice. Jasmine wondered vaguely if Lena had something against married couples.

John looked at the three nymphs with a mixture of emotions crossing his face, and Jasmine, who was the best at reading him, could tell that he was both aroused by the possibility of seeing her naked and somehow frightened by it. But Jasmine was sick of staring at other people's faces and listening to what other people wanted from her. She began to tear at the dress in a frenzy, not because it was what Lena ordered but because she had her fill of the infuriating itching.