Secuction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black cop said the only way out of this is for you to get in the back seat here and suck us both off. We heard over the radio of your exploits all the way down the state. We never expected to find you way out here." He looked at his partner through the windows and said, "Jesus Christ, Hank. She is even more beautiful than the radio reports. Look at that body."

Nicki sighed and pushed her door open and climbed into the backseat. 'What the hell,' she thought, 'in for a penny in for a pound.' White cop pushed himself in the backseat beside her. She was already stripping out of her clothes. By the time he got his cock out she was naked. Her eyes went wide when she saw the size of his cock. It was bigger than Zach's. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around it and it was at least ten inches long. Her heart was racing as she came up on her knees and was anxiously about to sink her mouth over it. She felt hands on her hips and she was being pulled across the seat toward the rear passenger side door. White cop slid across the seat following her mouth.

She looked around to see what black cop had on his mind. He had his stiff shaft bobbing out in front of him as he pulled her toward him until his cock was at the entrance to her pussy. She looked at his cock and her eyes went wide again. She had heard girls in school talk about black guys having bigger cocks and here was her proof. It was as big around as her forearm and a good foot long. 'Holy shit, she thought.

Nicki watched as black cop's cock pushed into her pussy. She was glad that he was going slowly. She was sure he had learned that he couldn't just ram that tool into a girl's pussy without giving her a chance to adjust. By the time he was pushed as far in as it would go and pushed up against her cervix he still had an inch or two left. He tried to push that in too but she flinched each time. He was used to bottoming out. He started fucking her with long steady strokes.

Nicki turned her attention back to the monster in front of her. She smiled to herself. Won't he be surprised when I take that entire thing down my throat. He pulled her head down on him and she didn't resist. She took control and sank her mouth down over this giant shaft of meat and deep into her throat. She held it there for several seconds and then pulled back.

White cop shouted, "Jesus. Bubba, she just took my entire cock into her throat and licked my balls. Motherfucker. You are going to have to try this."

Black cop yelled back, "You bet your ass. You have to try this bitches tight pussy. Before either of us cum, let's swap."

Black cop was driving his monster shaft into Nicki's pussy and she couldn't hold back on a huge orgasm that rolled into her and kept right on coming. She was pivoting her hips up and down as she quivered all over. White cop had to hold her head to his cock as she groaned and flailed around.

White cop said he was going to blow and they needed to swap. Black cop pulled out and with cock in hand went around the car as white cop was going around the front of the car to take his place in her cunt. Black cop pushed his mega-cock up to her face and she smiled. Saliva was flooding down her chin onto the seat. She was squeezing her tits with one hand as she held herself up with the other. White cop could see her gaping pussy quaking from her orgasm and sheer size of black cops cock. He pushed his slightly smaller cock all the way into the balls with one push.

White cop yelled into the car, "Oh come on Bubba. You stretched her all out. We are going to have to think this through next time." Bubba laughed and started to force Nicki's mouth down on his immense meat pole. She pushed his hands away from her head. She looked him right in the eyes and lowered her head slowly down the entire length of his foot long cock into her throat.

Bubba's head rocked back and he yelled to white cop, "Motherfucker Hank. She's deep throating me. I have never had a white girl be able to do that. Holy Fuck, girl." Nicki came back up and spit gobs of saliva all over his cock and went right back down again. Bubba lasted all of four minutes before he blew his load in her mouth. She was expecting a huge load consistent with the size of his cock but she had no trouble handling it and she collected it all and showed him by blowing cum bubbles and sucking his cum back into her mouth. Hank was fast approaching his explosion too. She pushed back on his cock. She could take all of his cock and he was groaning and groaning. Nicki didn't have an orgasm around his cock. She had been all stretched out by Bubba's cock. Hank blew his load and Nicki could feel more than half dozen strong surges of cum being blasted into her pussy.

When Nicki had satisfactorily cleaned up their cocks with her tongue and lips, they got out of the SUV. Hank leaned back in and said, "Oh by the way, that diner you were looking for closed down a year ago." Nicki groaned at her luck and stood up beside the car still naked as the cruiser blasted by her tooting the horn.

She swore at them, "Assholes.' She let cum drool from her pussy and roll down her legs. She grabbed her towel and wiped herself. She put her clothes back on. She left her panties on the rear floor board just in case she had an encounter with additional law enforcement officers during her last two hours of driving.

She stayed on the Interstate and drove the speed limit. About twenty miles from her exit ramp she watched a cruiser coming in the opposite direction pull across the median strip after she had gone by and quickly move up behind her. She slowed to two miles under the limit and prayed that he wouldn't pull her over. After five miles, he blasted by her and turned across the median strip and continued in his original direction. She sighed out her relief.

She was totally exhausted when she pulled into her dad's driveway at 4:07 PM. She had never been here before but the address on the side of the house was the same as had been programmed in her GPS by her mother. She was in an upper income neighborhood. All the houses were huge. She sat there waiting to see if her dad would come out to help her with her luggage. She finally gave up and pulled herself out of the car. She was still vibrating from the constant motion.

Nicki left her luggage in the car and went up the front steps and rang the doorbell. She looked the house over. Every window and door had cast iron bars on them. She thought sarcastically, "This must be a safe neighborhood." She pushed the doorbell again and waited.

After several minutes she could hear some commotion inside the house. She looked through the windows panes in the door. She saw the white lace drapes pull back and the door was being unlocked and unlocked and unlocked. 'Jesus. How many locks does he have on the door?' she thought.

The door opened and a young woman stood there smiling at her. She couldn't have been much older than she. The woman said, "Hi. You must be Nicki. Jackson said you would be arriving around noon. Did you have car trouble?"

Nicki's first thought was, 'Who the fuck is Jackson? Her father's name was John but some people called him Jack. No one had ever called him Jackson.' Nicki said, "I ran into a few delays along the way,"

The woman in the doorway said, "I know what you mean. Roadwork has been a problem for years now. I'm Dina. I'm your dad's friend." Dina was very attractive and very tall. She stood around 6' in her socks. She was dressed in a man's shirt but you could easily tell that her tits were huge. Nicki decided they must be at least E-cup. Otherwise, she was slim with flat stomach and nicely flared hips. She had curves in all the right places. Nicki suddenly realized that her own pussy was getting itchy and wet. Dina was already turning her on.

Nicki thrust out her hand toward Dina to shake her hand. Dina ignored Nicki's hand and bent forward to give her a big hug. Nicki leaned in and her chin rested on Dina's right boob. Dina was wearing perfume and her smell was intoxicating.

Dina noticed something about Nicki too that got her own juices flowing. Nicki's breath and body smelled like cum. Dina had worked in a Sperm Bank when she first got out of High School and the odor was unmistakable, at least to her. She thought, 'Nicky, darlin'. I bet I can guess what your delays were caused by?' They broke their embrace and Dina invited her in. Dina said, "Leave your bags in the car. Jackson can get them when he gets home."

Nicki said, "Where is my dad anyway?"

"He was here until one o'clock or so. He wanted to be here to meet you. When you didn't arrive on schedule he said he had some things he had to get done today. He asked me to entertain you. He should be back by 6:00. He is very excited to see you." Dina led Nicki into the family room and offered her a chair. Nicki preferred to stand and move around as she had been sitting for two days. Dina smiled and said, "Well then, let me give you the tour of the house. We have plenty of room for you. I hope you enjoy your stay."

Dina showed Nicki the downstairs with all the usual rooms you would find in a larger than normal house. Dina explained that she was a part time realtor with a company specializing in high end homes. Nicki knew the commissions would be huge.

Upstairs there were four bedrooms. The Master was at one end of the house and Dina walked her through it into the master bathroom. She giggled and said, "Sorry, I guess I'm showing you the house like you were a possible client." They walked all the way down the hall to the room Nicki would occupy. It was huge. It was at least as big as her room at home. Dina showed the connecting bathroom, which was again huge. It contained double sinks and a large tiled walk-in shower with one whole wall of floor to ceiling glass. Dina explained that it was a combination shower with multiple spray heads and a steam room. Dina showed her how to use it. There was also a huge walk-in closet, with racks for shoes and shelves for sweaters, etc. The bed was a California king. It was also huge. She had never seen one before. The decorating was bright and the room got plenty of light from sliding glass doors on one wall and two big windows on another. Nicki stood in the middle of the room and turned around 360 degrees a couple of times. Dina was delighted that Nicki had a huge smile on her face.

Dina opened the sliding doors onto a balcony that overlooked a pool area. Nicki's eyes went wide as she thought, 'I've slipped in shit and come out smelling like a rose.' A young man was working a long aluminum pole up and down the sides of the pool. He was shirtless and his skin was bronzed from the hot Florida sun. His pecks and arms rippled as he worked the pole. His six-pack of abdominals was well defined. He wore cargo shorts and sneakers. He smiled and waved when he saw Dina and Nicki on the balcony.

"The pool guy's name is Francisco. He works here three days a week between the pool and the garden and lawn. He likes to be called Cisco," said Dina.

Nicki's pussy was really getting hot now. She thought as she stared down at him and waved, 'Cisco. What a yummy name. I like that,' she thought. Dina pulled Nicki away from her thoughts as she led her back into the bedroom.

Dina continued to get wafts of cum odor emanating from Nicki and her reaction was troubling. She was getting an itchy, horny feeling and her breathing had increased. She could feel a flush on her skin. She was finding reasons for getting close to Nicki to point out details as they continued the tour.

Little did Dina know but Nicki was feeling the same way from Dina's perfume, her body, her huge boobs; Nicki didn't know what it was but it was way too early to be going there. She thought, 'Get a grip, there will be plenty of time for that.'

When the tour was over, Dina suggested that Nicki take a long luxurious shower and steam to wash the road off. She said, "I know your bags are still in the car but there are a couple long terry-cloth robes on the back of the bathroom door. Take your time. Your dad should be home in another hour and a half or so. Let me know if you need anything."

Nicki smiled and moved in close to Dina and hugged her. Nicki said, "Thank you so much Dina. I think I am going to love it here. The shower sounds like a perfect idea. I'll come find you when I'm done." Nicki surprised Dina when she broke the hug and stretched up on her toes to kiss her right on the lips before turning toward the bathroom. Nicki had pulled her top off as she crossed the bedroom. At the doorway to the bathroom, Nicki turned around toward Dina and said, "Thanks Dina."

Dina was caught off guard by the hug that turned into a kiss but Dina found herself running her tongue across her lower lip in response. The odor emanating from Nicki was driving her crazy. Dina's response to Nicki standing across the room topless with erect nipples sticking out from her perfectly shaped tits was more than a little troubling.

Dina went down the hall to the master bedroom and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her face and chest were flushed. She could hear her blood pounding in her ears as she couldn't get the vision of Nicki's tits out of her head.

Dina had never had a lesbian experience like so many of her High School friends. They talked about it frequently. About how wonderful it was. None of her friends back then considered themselves to be lesbians but if the mood struck them and the other girl turned them on they would freely engage in such an encounter. Dina knew that she had those kinds of urges now and then when she would be showing a house to a rich, attractive, stylishly dressed woman. She would experience a flushed, warm tingly feeling. 'Just like now,' she thought.

Dina heard Nicki's shower come on far off in the distance and Dina lay on the bed to 'collect herself'. She was breathing a little ragged.

On strict instructions from "Jackson", Dina didn't say a word about the video/sound security system that included camera's in every room except bathrooms and all around the periphery of the house. It was a top of the line system with HD, color, low-light cameras and high quality microphones. Dina knew where they were but even she couldn't actually see them. The control panel was in the master bedroom walk in closet area where there was a locked room with multiple flat-screen monitors that could display all the rooms and grounds at the same time in either real time or play-back. The system recorded 24/7 and was backed up daily to the cloud. Dina knew how to run the system.

Jackson had explained that Nicki had got herself into some trouble back home and that she couldn't continue to go to school there. He would need to take her or she would be shipped off to some private school somewhere. His ex-wife had not been specific but had indicated that he would need to keep an eye on her.

Jackson had not spent much time with his only daughter since the divorce. Nicki was only thirteen at the time and Dina knew that was a tough age for a girl. Jackson had sent birthday and Christmas presents but he didn't visit her much and not at all in the past two years. Dina had never met his ex-wife but had seen photos. Dina was struck by her beauty and Nicki looked a lot like her now.

Dina wrestled with herself but lost the battle. She rose from the bed and went into her closet and into the Security room. She sat down in the large chair in front of the monitors and watched Nicki come out of her bathroom. Nicki was naked and Dina felt a surge of heat in her groin. She couldn't tear herself away.

Dina watched as Nicki crossed the room and pulled back the shear curtains on the sliding glass door to the balcony. Nicki stood there for a couple minutes obviously watching Cisco. Nicki reached up and wrapped her hands around her tits and twirled her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. As she continued to watch Cisco, she ran her hands down to her narrow waist and down over her flared hips and over to her pussy. Nicki was standing side to the camera and Dina could see Nicki's fingers pushing in and out of her pussy. Dina pushed her left hand into her own pants and felt the wetness that had developed there. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and began stroking them in and out. Her thumb was flicking on her clit as she intently watched the monitor.

Nicki's knees began to buckle and she had to move away from the balcony to climb on the bed. She laid there with her legs splayed open and her eyes closed. Her fingers were still working her clit and pussy.

As if it had been choreographed, Nicky and Dina, on opposite ends of the house, exploded into massive orgasms. As Dina's body flexed and surged, so did Nicki's. Dina softly groaned, "Uuuunnnnggghhh" as each wave of bliss washed over her. Her mouth hung open as did Nicki's. Dina heard Nicki say loudly, "OOOHHH FFUUCKKK THHATTSSS GGGOOODDDD." As Nicki was coming down she pulled her fingers from her pussy and licked them off in her mouth. She then lay sprawled out on the bed. Her arms out straight away from her body and her legs straight and splayed wide like Da Vincis's drawing of the Vitruvian man.

Dina was gasping for air as she recovered from her own orgasm. When her breathing was normal she chastised herself for watching Nicki masturbate but she knew she would be doing it again. She had no idea about how soon or how often.

Nicki couldn't get the vision of Cisco out of her mind. She went to the bathroom and grabbed a robe and wrapped it around her. She padded down the stairs and out the front door to her car. She fumbled around with her multiple suitcases and found the one she wanted. She pulled it out and carried it back to her room. She didn't see Dina coming or going and she didn't give it a thought. She was on a mission.

Back in her room, Nicki opened the suitcase and threw the clothes on the bed. She found her ultra-sexy thong bikini and pulled the sparse material over the flesh it was designed to cover which was her nipples and pussy. The sun was heading for the western horizon but it was hot and she was thinking of lounging at the pool where Cisco could get a look at her and she could get a closer look at him.

Dina had watched the whole thing. She closed up the security room and went downstairs to the kitchen. She needed to get dinner going. Jackson liked to eat when he got home from work. The kitchen window looked out on the pool deck and she could see Cisco still working around the pool.

Nicki walked into the kitchen and asked Dina for a cold drink. Dina involuntarily gulped when she turned to see how stunning Nicki was standing there in the flesh; and a lot of flesh it was. Dina retrieved a beer from the refrigerator and handed it to Nicki.

Nicki had a confused look on her face and Dina said, "Yeah, I know your aren't twenty-one yet. Hell, for that matter neither am I but your dad buys it and its here and I drink it." She giggled and continued, "Jackson likes it when I'm a little bombed. I lose all inhibitions." Nicki smiled and filed that information away for a later time. She twisted the cap off and handed it to Dina. She grabbed her towel and headed for the pool. After the view of Nicki's beautiful ass disappeared around the corner, Dina's mind turned to the visual of Nicki beating herself off on her bed and then she snapped out of it and returned to getting dinner ready.

Nicki put her towel down in a lounge chair and walked straight over to Cisco who had been staring at her since she'd put one foot on the deck. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open a little as his tongue flicked across his upper lip. When Nicki was two feet away she shot her arm out to shake his hand. She introduced herself. He gently shook her hand and introduced himself. Nicki offered him her beer which he rejected. Nicki didn't really like the taste of beer but she liked the buzz.