Security Breach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" he groaned, holding Julie's unconscious head in both hands now and pushing his cock deep into her mouth. Her tongue felt great as it slid across the top of his hard penis. The angle of Julie's head meant her throat was open and he could push his cock right the way into her mouth. "Jesus that's good!" he breathed.

George began to pump his hips, sliding his cock smoothly in and out of Julie's hot mouth. Even though she was unconscious and not actively sucking on him it still felt great and he was able to drive his cock impossibly deep into her throat. Every few thrusts he pulled right out, not wanting to suffocate her, and rubbed or slapped his cock against her cheeks and lips.

He stood straddling her face, his hips pumping as he fucked her face enthusiastically, his balls slapping her nose with each thrust. George's hands slid up to Julie's tits, squeezing them as he face-fucked her, it felt absolutely wonderful.

"Fucking hell this is good!" he gasped, driving his cock into her mouth vigorously as he pinched her nipples and shook her big tits in his hands. George's nut were churning with sperm as his thrusts went harder and deeper still, impaling her face on his shaft.

"Ahh!" he gave a loud groan of pleasure as his cock exploded, hot cum spurting straight down Julie's throat. George pulled out, a second heavy splurge of semen shooting over Julie's face as she coughed and choked on his load. George gripped her boobs tightly as he painted her face with his seed, surprised at how heavy his explosion was despite the large load he'd left in Sarah's belly only a short time ago.

George wiped his cock clean using Julie's soft blonde hair and then stuffed himself back into his pants.

"Hold it right there!" came a stern voice from behind him.

George turned and saw that one of the terrorists had returned. It was the redhead, the one Bronwyn had called Nicky, and she was pointing a gun straight at him.

"Shit!" cursed George as he raised his hands in defeat.

Nicky glanced at where her blonde friend was slumped backwards over the desk, unconscious with her face coated in sticky cum. "What the fuck have you done to her?" demanded the clearly pissed off terrorist.

George shrugged. "I found her like that."

Nicky glared at him, clearly not believing his lie. She didn't reply however, instead she grabbed a walkie talkie from her belt.

"Bronwyn, it's Nicky here."

"Go ahead," came the reply from the other end.

"I've got one of them. The fat security guard. But there's no sign of the woman," Nicky said.

"Fat?" remarked George in mock indignation.

"Good work," replied Bronwyn from somewhere deeper inside the power station. "I'll keep looking. You stay there and try get the password out of him."

"With pleasure," responded Nicky as she shut off the radio and glared dangerously over at George.

"Why don't you let me go and we can forget all about this?" suggested George. It was clear that Bronwyn was in charge and he was hoping he might be able to talk Nicky around to giving up.

"Sit down," Nicky snapped, gesturing towards a nearby chair with her raised gun. She glanced over at Julie's prone form on the desk as George hurriedly obeyed and took a seat.

"We must be able to work something out here?" George said hopefully.

"Yes," agreed Nicky as she stepped closer. "You'll tell me the password, and I won't shoot you in the balls."

George swallowed and didn't reply.

Nicky lashed out with the butt of her gun, cracking George across the side of his face. The security guards head snapped around and he grunted in pain.

"What's the password?" Nicky demanded. She clearly wasn't going to take no for an answer.

George shook his head as Nicky raised her hand for another strike. His ears were still ringing from the last blow. "Wait!" he said hurriedly.

"You'll give me the password?"

"Yes!" agreed George. "We can definitely make a deal here."

"A deal?" Nicky's eyes narrowed. "I'm not letting you go if that's what you're thinking."

George shrugged. "Okay, we can bargain a bit."

"Tell me the password or I'll shoot you," Nicky threatened the middle aged security guard.

"Look, you can beat and shoot me all day," said George. "Or we can make a deal and everyone can be happy."

"What kind of deal?" demanded the beautiful red head.

"Well obviously you're not going to let me go or anything, but that doesn't mean I should get nothing in return for the password. I think I deserve a little bit of pleasure if I'm going to help you out."

"What deal?" snapped Nicky, losing her patience.

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours," George grinned up at her, warming up to the negotiation. "I just want you to be nice. Coax the password out of me, don't beat it out of me. I just want a little pleasure here baby."

Nicky was looking at him in mild disgust as his words sunk in.

George carried on. "You've got to earn the password honey," he told her. "Bronwyn was doing a good job of getting my cooperation earlier," he said, remembering the feel of the busty brunette's tongue against his ear. "You've got to win me over, seduce me."

Nicky stared speculatively at him for a moment and then reached behind her back and stuffed her gun into the back of her belt. She then wordlessly opened a bag on the side of the room and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Kinky," remarked George as she clamped his hands behind her back. "I'm already feeling more sympathetic to your point of view."

Nicky reached down into George's lap and cupped his crotch through his pants. Despite the workout his penis had already received there was an immediate stirring.

"I'll scratch your back then Mr Security Guard," agreed Nicky with apparent resentment, as she squeezed his cock. "But you'd damn well better give me that password."

George grinned as she unzipped his fly. "I promise."

The busty redhead pulled out George's hard cock and took a firm grasp in her soft right hand. It was still a little sticky from his encounter with the unconscious blonde and her hand began to easily glide up and down the shaft as she started to stroke him.

"I hope you're going to do more than just play with it," remarked George as he looked down at the gorgeous terrorist giving him a handjob.

"Fuck you!" snapped back Nicky, glancing over once again at her unconscious companion, the blonde's pretty face splatter with George's seed. "I'm certainly not putting this thing in my mouth."

"Hmm," George considered a moment, "Don't stop stroking, while we negotiate."

Nicky rolled her eyes, "Fine." Her hand once again began to slide up and down George's stiff pole.

George had to admit that he'd just had two rather wonderful blowjob's, well Sarah's BJ was fantastic and Julie's mouth had certainly been very obliging. "Ok not blowjob, but you're going to have to do better than this to get me off. Surely the password is worth a nice fuck."

"No chance in hell!" cried Nicky, pausing her handjob but keeping her hand on his cock. "There's no way this thing is going in my pussy. I'm not on the pill and there's no way I want to have fat little security guard babies."

"Keep stroking," instructed George nodding down at her still hand. Nicky sighed but nevertheless starting rubbing his hard dick again. "Okay I can fuck you up the ass then, that way you won't get pregnant."

"Christ!" swore Nicky, muttering under her breath, "this is like high school all over again."

"I'll be quick," George assured her. "You've got a nice tight looking butt on you."

"Fuck you!" she snapped. "No anal. How about I let you fuck my tits? That's gotta be a good compromise."

George grinned. He could hardly believe that he managed to go from her trying to kill him a few minutes ago, to her bargaining which part of her voluptuous body he was going to get to stick his penis into. This was sure turning out to be a great day all things considered. Well, except for the part about Kevin dying of course.

"Deal. Your tits for the password," he agreed.

Nicky let go of George's cock and reached for her black top, yanking it up over her head. Just like the blonde terrorist she wore nothing underneath and her big, heavy tits feel free. They were beautiful -- firm, round and massive. Just the way George liked them.

"Nice," he murmured in appreciation, wishing his hands were free to squeeze those lovely puppies.

Nicky slid her hands up her sides to cup and squeeze her own tits, pushing the ample melons together and then pinching her nipples. She then shuffled forward, moving between George's thighs and leaning forward, trapping George's stiffly erect cock in her deep cleavage, her warm, soft boobs pressing around the hard shaft.

The beautiful redhead began to stroke her breasts up and down over the length of George's hard cock, her tits feeling incredible wrapped around him. His hips hunched up awkwardly from the chair, trying to hump up into the redhead's soft cleavage in time with her titfucking.

"You like that?" murmured Nicky as she used her big boobs to stroke the security guards trembling erection.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with those big titties!" replied George, loving every minute of this.

The next time Nicky moved down with her big jugs, George thrust upwards off the seat. This caused his cock to push out through the top of Nicky's cleavage and poke her in the face, skimming across the corner of her mouth and over her smooth cheek.

"Fuck off," she said scowling as she let go of him and wiped her cheek with one hand. She looked back down at his hard cock and sighed. "Are you almost done?"

"Not really," admitted George. "But don't let that stop you continuing."

Nicky grimaced. "Hurry it up then," she said, reaching down and giving his erection a few strokes in her soft hand.

"If you uncuff my hands and let me touch those hooters of yours things will go faster," suggested George.

"Nice try," replied the redhead sarcastically.

"I'll hold your tits so your hands will be free to keep the gun on me," he added.

Nicky's eyes narrowed as if she was weighing up his honesty. "Okay," she said at last. The topless terrorist stood up and moved around behind George, unlocking his handcuffs. As he rubbed his wrists she pulled out her gun and moved back around to kneel at his feet. She pointed the gun up at his face and thrust out her chest, offering her big breasts up towards his upthrust erection.

"This is romantic," remarked George sarcastically. He reached out and grabbed hold of Nicky's lovely big breasts in his hands, moaning in appreciation as he gave the ample melons a firm squeeze. "You do have a fantastic rack," he complemented her as he massaged the full orbs in his groping hands.

"Thanks. So are you going to fuck them then?" replied Nicky, eager to get this over and down with.

"Certainly ma'am," agreed George, shuffling down in his seat and pressing her heavy jugs together around his hard cock.

He began using her breasts to stroke up and down on his cock, it proved a little awkward. "I think this will be easier if I stand up," he told her.

"Fine," allowed Nicky with an impatient sigh. She gestured for him to get up with her gun which was still pointed at his face.

George stood up and dropped his pants, standing in front of the buxom, kneeling redhead. He grasped his hard dick around the base and slapped it against Nicky's big tits.

The overweight security guard then stood closer, pressing his hard cock into Nicky's cleavage and steadying himself with hands on both her shoulders. Nicky was forced to move her gun out of the way, but kept it ready at her side as he began to hump her lovely boobs.

"Oh fuck yeah baby!" grunted George as he fucked Nicky's big hooters, the firm melons jiggling as he thrust his cock between them. "Get ready for the biggest pearl necklace you've ever worn." George was panting as he slammed his cock between her tits. He was incredibly turned on by the dangerous situation.

After about three minutes George suddenly released Nicky and grabbed hold of his cock. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as he gave it a rapid stroke and aimed the tip straight at the redhead's pretty face.

"Wh..." Nicky stammered and her eyes went wide in surprise as George's cock exploded in her face. He gave a grunt of pleasure as his cum splattered into the terrorist's beautiful face.

"Ah!" Nicky gasped as a thick rope of cum went straight in her eye. Her hands went up to her face to wipe away George's load.

The security guard took the opportunity to strike. He swung his fist with all his might at the blinded redhead. As his knuckles connected with the side of her jaw her neck snapped around and she slumped over sideways, falling unconscious to the floor.

George let out a deep exhale of relief as he glanced over at now two terrorists, unconscious, their faces painted with his cum.

"Nice work Georgie-boy," he said to himself with a wide grin. "Two out three ain't bad, but it's time to deal with the queen bitch."

George used Nicky's discarded top to clean himself up and then he pulled his pants back up and grabbed Nicky's gun. He then moved over to investigate the metal box that Julie had been bent over when he'd arrived back at the security station.

"Holy shit!" he swore as he saw the box was filled with explosives. These busty beauties apparently had some big plans for the power station. Before he could do anything about the explosives he heard the sound of footsteps coming from the corridor leading to the labs.

As quickly and quietly as he could, George hid himself behind a cabinet not too far from the door.

Bronwyn, the last of the terrorists, strode through the doorway, her high heeled shoes clicking on floor.

"What the fuck happened here?" the busty brunette stopped in her tracks at the sight of her two unconscious companions. Before she could react however, she felt the cold barrel of George's gun press against the back of her neck.

"Drop the gun," he ordered.

"Shit!" swore Bronwyn, disappointed with her own lack of caution. She let the gun fall to the floor beside her.

George pushed her forwards, towards the desk with the security camera monitors on it. "Put your hands on the desk where I can see them and don't move a muscle."

Bronwyn did as instructed, bending forward to place her hands on the desk. George picked up the handcuffs that Nicky had used on him before and cuffed Bronwyn's hands together, looping the cuffs around the base of one of the bolted down monitors so that she couldn't easily break free.

"I'm glad the tables have turned once again," said George, grinning as he stepped back and admired the way the brunette's tan skirt clung to the firm looking globes of her ass. Her ripe posterior looked fantastic in the short skirt and her legs looked incredibly long and slender. Very sexy.

"Twenty thousand dollars," said Bronwyn.

"What?" George looked up from her butt, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"I'll give you twenty thousand if you walk away right now."

George snorted. "Yeah right. Just who are you, and what are you planning to do with all those explosives."

The terrorist didn't reply.

George put the gun down on the desk beside him and moved up behind the curvy brunette, placing his hands on her hips and leaning in close.

"Why do you want to blow up the power plant?" he demanded.

Still she didn't reply.

"Fine, I don't really care anyway to be honest," he said, moving closer and pressing his crotch against Bronwyn's delicious looking ass. "I do believe we had a little unfinished business which got interrupted earlier on," he began to rub his groin against the curvy brunette's firm posterior, the globes of her buttocks felt great against his hardening genitals, even through her skirt.

"Don't tell me you're going to search me for bombs again?" Bronwyn said through gritted teeth, she was clearly pissed off at being captured.

"I might even be convinced to tell you the password," said George. His hands on her hips moved to the sides of her short, tan skirt and began to tug it upwards, bunching it up around her waist.

"You're a real prick," growled Bronwyn as he pulled up her skirt.

"Beautiful," breathed George in awed admiration as the terrorists flawless ass was exposed. Beneath the skirt she was only wearing the skimpiest of g-string so that the perfect round spheres of her tight ass were left bare, separated by a tiny sliver of lacy underwear.

George ran the palm of his hand across Bronwyn's lovely ass and then held her by the hips, grinding his now hard erection against her exposed buttocks as he humped her from behind.

"It'll be interesting to see if I can cum for a forth time today," said George as he moved his hands up her sides. "I didn't think I had it in me, but it's turned out to be an inspiring day." He felt Bronwyn stiffen as his hands moved around and cupped her ample breasts through her white blouse.

"Mmm," he remarked as he gave her big boobs a squeeze and continued to rub himself against her ass. "These feel just as nice as I remember." George groped and kneaded at the large melons for a couple of minutes as Bronwyn silently endured his groping.

Bronwyn gave a sigh. "Okay fine, I give up, let's just call the cops then." She winced as he gave her tits a particularly hard squeeze.

George ignored her. "Time to have a look at these puppies," he murmured. The overweight security guard grabbed the sides of Bronwyn's blouse and gave a hard yank. She gasped as he ripped open her shirt and buttons went flying over the desk in front of her.

"That was a fucking expensive blouse you asshole!" she snapped as George fumbled with the clasp of her lacy white bra. George's cock was clearly hard as a rock and it was poking insistently into her bare ass.

"There we go." George finally unfastened her bra and pushed it forward off her shoulders where it fell down to her handcuffed wrists. Bronwyn's big tits were finally uncovered, thrusting proudly out from her chest and topped by hard nipples.

"Oh yeah!" groaned George in admiration, he peered down over her shoulder to admire her bare breasts as his hands came up to cup and lift the unveiled melons from below. "Fucking gorgeous!" he breathed as he gave them a firm squeeze, letting his fingers sink deep into the ample, resilient flesh of the large spheres. He pinched both her nipples and ran his hands all over the big round orbs.

"This was almost worth getting shot at," he murmured as he started to squeeze and maul at Bronwyn's big naked boobs, all the while peering over her shoulder so that he could watch his hands fondling her perfect jugs.

"Here's how this will work," he told her as he groped away to his hearts content, enjoying every inch of her massive fun bags. "I'm gonna give you a thorough fucking, show you what a real man feels like. And then the cops will be on their way." George jiggled her big ripe melons in his palms, watching the firm flesh quiver enticingly.

Bronwyn didn't reply, clearly not happy with the prospect of George sticking his dick into her.

George released Bronwyn's immense boobs and reached for her panties, crouching down as he tugged them down. He couldn't help but lean forward and kiss the soft, flawless skin on her right buttock, his tongue coming out for a lick.

The security guard gave the terrorists bare ass a slap as he stood back up. "This is going to be sweet," he murmured as he unzipped his pants and pushed them down around his ankles along with his underwear. His hard cock jutted out towards the sexy brunette, eager to find a snug home between her gorgeous thighs.

George shuffled back up behind her and guided the trembling head of his cock up between her legs, pressing the tip in between the moist lips of her vagina. Bronwyn's gasp joined his satisfied sighs as he pushed forward with his hips and slid his cock neatly up into her hot cunt.