Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere around a little town called Sea Cliff, Jack pulled off the Ventura Freeway onto a small road that circled down toward the shore. Off to one side, there was a lane that led to a bluff with a Victorian-style house on it that looked like it had been lovingly renovated. The sign out front read "Dream Weaver's Inn." Amanda winced inwardly as the name struck a painful chord with her.

There were only about six cars in the parking area. Jack parked the sports car, turned it off and paused to smooth his hair with his hands using the rearview mirror. Then he got out and helped her as she exited the car and he took her hand and led her up the steps to the large porch and the front entrance.

As soon as they opened the door, an older man looked up from the desk just inside and his face lit up when he saw who it was. "Jack, my boy! It is so good to see you again!" he exclaimed jovially but quietly enough to be discreet. "Have you come for another weekend retreat with us? It's been so long since the last time, and we've missed one of our most favorite patrons!"

"Hello, Luke!" Jack said warmly as he shook the man's hand when he came out from behind the desk. "No, my friend, I'm afraid we're only stopping for dinner this time. Luke Weaver, this lovely young lady is Amanda Lewis and she has very kindly invited me on a weekend retreat with her up to Santa Barbara. Miss Lewis is a travel agent and I just wanted to bring her attention to your wonderful establishment as well. Maybe she could send some business your way once she sees what excellent service and food you provide here!"

Luke smiled broadly at Amanda. "Boy... he sure knows how to throw a hint out there, doesn't he? It's a good thing we here at Dream Weaver's know how to be more discreet than he is!"

Amanda couldn't help but laugh with the older man who was trying to help her feel not so "put on the spot!" She took Luke's hand when he offered it and said, "Well, that must certainly be true if Jack has patronized your establishment several times and someone in my line of business has never even heard of it! But then again, I am quite new to my job. And I've only been living in L.A. for a few months now."

Luke gestured as he turned to lead them to Jack's usual table. "I didn't think you sounded like a southern California girl. Just where are you from, young lady?"

"Tennessee. I'm just a simple country girl from the rolling hills of The Volunteer State," Amanda replied, letting loose with a little more of her southern accent that she'd worked hard to tone down since she'd moved to L.A.

Jack grinned at her as he sat her in a chair at the table in the corner facing the view of the ocean through a wall of mostly glass doors. "Well, hell, darlin'... I'm just an ole' hick from New Jersey myself!" he replied, throwing somewhat of a "hick" accent to his low, gravelly voice.

Amanda almost gasped when she realized his voice sounded somewhat like her father's with the accent added. She looked down quickly before he could see the sudden moistness in her eyes. She squeezed them shut and willed her emotions under control again. She was not about to blow this weekend by acting with him like she was a weepy-eyed little girl who only missed her Daddy!

She was partly drawn to Jack because he was so much older... very nearly the age her father would be if he were still alive. But she had always been a "Daddy's little girl" and her father had doted on her. She did not need Jack to "dote" on her. She needed Jack to show her how to feel like a woman... how to fuck like a woman... how to love like a woman. And she knew he was the one man who could do that for her.

Amanda looked back up and took in the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean spreading toward the lowering sun, the surface covered with what looked like glistening diamonds. She took a deep breath and released it somewhat raggedly as she let go of her pain over the memory of her father's tragic death that always crept into her mind whenever she thought of him... and the name of this Inn didn't help matters, either. Then she smiled brilliantly at Jack. "This is a lovely place... and what a view! The view alone is probably worth whatever rates they charge!"

OK, Amanda... you don't have to tell me about if you don't want to... Jack had noticed the slight sadness in her eyes before she looked down when he'd said he was a "hick" from New Jersey. He was about to ask her what was wrong when she changed the subject. Whatever it was, it was obviously painful to her and he was somewhat relieved that she didn't want to talk about it...

That's not what this weekend is about... this weekend is strictly for pleasure! I don't need any messy emotional entanglements... correction... any MORE messy emotional entanglements... His last fight with Anjelica briefly drifted through his mind. They were going through another one of their "off" periods again, for which he was very glad at the moment.

Otherwise, he probably wouldn't have stopped to help Amanda and he would not have gotten to fuck her and feel the wonderful tightness of her virgin pussy... his first since... he couldn't remember when. She was also the first woman who'd gotten him off just from kissing and "dry humping" since... he couldn't remember when!Damn... but she makes me feel young again...

Amanda was caught off guard when Jack reached down and picked up her left hand from where it was resting overtop of her right one on the tabletop. He leaned forward and lifted it to his lips and kissed the backs of her fingers. Then he smiled softly at her and said, "I hope you weren't worried about me being an old man and that I might not be able to keep up with you this weekend!"

His smile turned wolfish again. "Because you make me feel like a teenager again... and I fully intend to ravage you completely for the next two nights and days! I may let you out just long enough to do what your job requires... but the rest of the time... you're mine, sweet girl! You understand, Amanda?"

He crooked an eyebrow at her with a look that let her know how serious he was. Amanda was finding it difficult to breathe again as she nodded her understanding. She felt the need to pinch herself again. Jack Nicholson was giving her everything she could ever want or need from him except the one thing she knew he never would... that's why she had no other expectations about this weekend.

Besides, that was just too much to hope for...

12