Seduced By An Entity Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natannie sat in her over stuffed black leather chair when she had another vision of thousands of Raven Mocker's flying down from the sky and preying on the sick in hospitals, in their homes, she could hear their raven cries it was becoming deafening to her ears where she sat in the chair dressed in her boyfriends boxer shorts and one of his FBI T shirts. She had her feet up in the chair holding her ears when Shadaisha came in seeing her sister looking as if she was in sever pain as tears rolled down her face. "Natannie what is wrong with you?" she asked rushing to her sister touching her leg she felt and heard her sister's vision it caused her to drop to her knees.

"What is happening? Why are you seeing these evil creatures?" she asked Natannie for now she was frightened for her sister's visions always came true.

Finally the vision ceased she felt relief from the pain." Evil is going to cast a horrible disease that can't be cured and people will get it so the evil can release all the Raven Mocker's down to steal their years from them causing their deaths." Natannie told her sister crying as she spoke." The disease is so highly contagious you just pass a person and you are infected with it." Natannie told Shadaisha as they both cried for fear of the Raven Mocker's taking their years as they did their beloved father.

When their mother became ill the sisters and the medicine man sat around her bed preventing the Raven Mockers from entering the house as the girls wore their charms and the medicine man had his in his medicine pouch. The medicine man had long silver hair; he wore a wide brim hat, a white long sleeve shirt, with a multi colored vest, black jeans and moccasin boots. When he tracks a Raven Mocker and they die, he sits with the body until it is buried in the ground. It is there that the evil witches unearths the Raven Mocker and abuses his corpse for in the Raven Mocker's life even the witches feared them.

Ron came home from work finding the two women upset, hearing the story he found it hard to believe. Raven Mockers, it is just an old folk lore of the Cherokees. He thought to him self. Natannie told him more of her vision of the horrible disease that would kill hundreds of people and there was not a cure for it. Ron was tall and medium built, his hair was dark brown as were his eyes. He was an F.B.I. agent and found her hard to believe.

"Ok. Your telling me that thousands of these Raven Mockers will be attacking sick people from this disease that these evil ones are sending to us and then the Raven Mockers will steal what years of life the victim had left?" he asked her looking at her strangely.

"Yes that is exactly what I am telling you! The end of time is coming very soon." Natannie told him looking very scared.

"So what can we do Natannie? Send some F.B.I. agent's into hell to stop the bad guys?" He asked her in a patronizing tone of voice.

Natannie looked at him seriously." No Ron because there will not be an agency much alone agents. "She told him looking at Shadaisha who believed in her sister's visions and knew she was telling the truth that the Great War was going to begin as told to them by the Chief of their tribe.

Natannie rose from her chair looking very sad into her sister's eyes. She knew they must start preparing for the Great War that their mother told them this was to be their destiny. In their bed rooms they prayed to the protector who at one time had been an injured wolf found by seven young girls who were trying to find their tribe before the approaching danger could find them. The seven girls forgetting of the danger tracking them nursed the wolf back to health who became their protector. When the danger found the girls, the wolf gave the eerie sounding howl of the wolf. Soon the wolf's pack had circled the girls keeping the danger from getting to them, which was the serpent, who could transform into human shape. The wolves defeated the evil creature before the tribe found the girls. Fearing for the safety of their daughters, they killed every one of the wolves. When the daughters told them of the horrible mistake they made they vowed to honor the wolf and their spirits became the protector of women.

Over their window was a Mandela to help bring good luck to the house, over there beds were dream catchers to catch the evil dreams into its webbing and allows the good ones to enter. There were spirit chimes and medicine wheels. Natannie and Shadaisha practiced their spiritual beliefs everyday.

Ron came into the room finding Natannie crying, seeing her cry tore his heart out. He walked to the bed where she sat taking her in his arms as he sat next to her." I am sorry I hurt your feelings Natannie." He told her kissing her forehead.

"It's not you Ron, but soon it will come to pass and you'll know I was telling the truth." She told him holding on to him tightly.

As Natannie and Shadaisha slept, their parents came to them in their dreams. "You our precious daughter's have been chosen to be great warriors. You will suffer sadness but it brings a visitor who will explain what you must do." Their parents kissed both of their daughter's and then a beautiful female warrior took them back. dressed in a white suede halter top that tied around her neck and around her waist, with fringe dangling from the bottom edge of the top a short warrior's skirt that had the side opened at the waist, her head dress was all white with long feathers going down her back, white boot moccasins. Her hair was long and black she smiled at them as she departed with their parents.

That morning in the kitchen over breakfast, they told each other their dreams realizing they did come to them. "Wonder who the visitor will be?" Shadaisha asked.

Natannie sipped her coffee, as Ron was dressed and ready to leave for work Natannie whispered. "I don't know, but they will explain to us what is going on." She did not want him to hear them as he came into the kitchen.

"I will see you ladies tonight." He said smiling kissing Natannie good-bye.

Natannie sat in the living room at her computer writing a book on her heritage and belief, suddenly she had a vision of an old Indian man with long white hair, a band around his head, dressed in clothes made from buckskin. He was sitting in the dark with the fire as it cast mystical looking sparks into the air rising to the sky. He was chanting in the Cherokee native tongue. She wondered what it meant. She wrote down the words as she watched the vision as if it was on a screen in front of her. A beautiful white wolf appeared beside him, the wolf gave a howl into the night and then it looked as if it looked right into her eyes as the Indian man kept chanting never stopping. The vision disappeared as the wolf disappeared into the darkness.

Natannie went online to get the chant translated. She was confused as to what it said.

The great white wolf is your sister and you two shall become one before long. Natannie was very confused by all of this. What does it mean? She thought to her self.

Natannie's heart sank when she read that an unknown disease had already killed forty people in Europe and several cases had been located in the United States. There was not any kind of treatment for it. "It is here." She said a loud to herself.

The phone began to ring it was Ron he had heard the news and apologized for doubting her visions. He knew there was not anyway she could have known before today. Natannie hung the phone up.

"That is why I heard your death calls; you were stealing those innocent people's years." She said looking out the window at the sky.

Natannie quickly dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans, with wide legged bottoms, a black pull over sleeveless half top, a suede belt with her native design and colors, long fringe hanging at the each end of it. Her brown suede moccasins, she put on her medicine wheel earrings and grabbed Shadaisha's earrings to take to her job where she was tending bar at the local pub down the street.

When she asked for Shadaisha they told her Shadaisha was rushed to the hospital, she became very ill and past out. Natannie knew what it was. "No! You won't take her." She said going out of the pub the owner looking at her strangely shaking his head.

As she ran down the street, she heard the Raven Mockers cries then the wolf howl as if to chase the Raven Mocker away. Natannie ran all the way there to find her sister in intensive care. They allowed her to sit with her. Natannie held her hand as Shadaisha fought for life. She could feel the Raven Mocker waiting at the door but the medicine in the charms was holding the evil creature off.

Natannie called Ron telling what had happened that he needed to get to the hospital quickly. He had permission for the helicopter to deliver him there so he could be by Natannie and her sister. As he past every old person, he would call them a Raven Mocker, he believed in her visions now. He was devastated by how fast the disease was taking her life. Two nurses came in to give her medicine to ease her pain and asked them to step outside while they changed her gown. Natannie looked back to see one nurse trying to take off the charm.

"No do not remove it! You will let the Raven Mocker in! She'll die!" She told them getting upset.

"Ok we will leave it on her." They told her.

As they sat in the waiting room, the hospital called a code blue, doctors, and nurses went running to Shadaisha's room. Natannie began running from the waiting room down the hall where the two nurses stood looking at her very pale looking.

"you removed it didn't you?" she asked them angrily when she saw an old woman quickly walking down the hall." Raven Mocker! You now have seven days of life!" Natannie yelled at the old woman who turned with the look of knowledge to what she just yelled at her.

"My sister is dead! Because of you!" she yelled as tears ran down her face.

'It was the disease." One nurse told her.

"Check her chest cavity her heart will be gone because they are feeding on the people's hearts stealing their years." She told them crying. "I mean it! I want a fucking autopsy done do you understand?" she cried out at the hospital staff.

Ron waiting with Natannie while they did a special rush autopsy on Shadaisha. The doctor could not believe that she was telling the truth, Shadaisha's heart was gone.

"In all my years as a doctor I have never encounter such a case, there was not one trace of evidence that the heart had been removed." He told Natannie and Ron. He reminded Ron of Quincy the television show, in looks and actions.

There was an order placed for all the patients who had died to have their chest cavities check where the same thing happened their hearts were gone. Natannie gained the ability to detect a Raven Mocker calling them by Raven Mocker with only seven days to live. She wore both charms of the medicine, and mourned her sister deeply.

A month had gone by since Shadaisha's death; Ron had already left for work. Natannie stood by the fireplace looking at Shadaisha's picture, she heard Shadaisha's door opening. Natannie turned to see who was coming out of it when she saw the white wolf coming into the living room. Natannie stood still not fearing the wolf at all. The wolf sat down in front of her. Natannie looked at her smiling.

"Welcome home my sister." She told the wolf that had beautiful blue eyes.

The wolf transformed into Shadaisha spirit. She was dressed in a beautiful white out fit; it resembled the fur of the wolf. The top was a vest, and the bottom was the warrior's loincloth, with a flap of white soft material in the front and back. the head dress was all white except around the band was designed with turquoise and silver beads, she wore a silver and blue choker around her neck and both of her wrist, a silver slave bracelet around her upper arm, her moccasin boots matched her out fit.

"Natannie the time has come for us to be joined as one." Shadaisha told her as she walked towards her and then her spirit entered Natannie's body.

Natannie felt a surge of energy and knew she now had special powers. Someone knocked on her door; she walked towards the door knowing it was the one who would explain to her what was going to happen to them in the fight against evil. She opened the door to find a beautiful woman with long dark brown hair.

"Natannie Shadaisha I have been waiting to meet you." Mystical Shadow told her.

"You called me Natannie Shadaisha why?" she asked the mysterious woman.

"You carry your sister's warrior soul don't you?" She asked her smiling.

"You're a witch." She told her suddenly knowing who she was. "The High Priestess of the white light." She whispered.

"Yes, we're not too much different in our beliefs of spirits, magic, charms, potions, visions of things to come." She told Natannie.

Natannie thought and she was right, "ok you got me on that one we do have similar beliefs." She told her.

The two women sat down and began to talk about the up coming war in one week. As they were discussing things, Natannie had a vision of Ron attacked by a huge Demon in an alley. She suddenly transformed into the wolf running through the closed door.

"I am right behind you girl." Mystical shadow told her as she vanished.

Mystical shadow appeared in the alley as the wolf was crouched and growling at the demon known as Apparatus. He was seven feet tall, weighed four hundred pounds and looked like a horned demon with red glowing eyes, and claws for fingers. He looked at Mystical shadow who was smiling at him as he held Ron up in the air by his neck.

"Put him down now." Mystical shadow told him.

Natannie appeared now as Shadaisha throwing a flaming arrow into his chest causing him to drop Ron on the ground. Through her powers she now had she floated Ron behind her and Mystical shadow.

Ron could not believe what he was seeing when he heard Mystical shadow began to chant her spell. "I mystical Shadow the High Priestess of the White light order this foul smelling creature to be added to a new feature and that is in the lake of hell for eternity he'll spend his term in his fiery jail." She said as she blew him up.

Ron looked and saw his body laying where the demon had dropped him, but how could I be here, and laying there? He asked himself when the realization hit him, he was dead, and "I am dead!" he shouted in a panicked voice.

Mystic Shadow looked at Ron. "Calm down and step back into your body, I will heal you." She told him. "Hurry I have three minutes left to bring you back." She told him as he stepped back into his lifeless body. Mystic shadow laid her hands on him as a bright light glowed around them for a few minutes and he was alive again.

Before the three of them left, the area Mystic shadow left two dead clones of Ron and Natannie. She saw who was behind this; it was the director of the FBI. He knew of Natannie and Shadaisha becoming one powerful warrior, knowing that she would see the vision and rush to help Ron, the one thing he did not count on was Mystic shadow being there. Mystic shadow took them back with her to protect them from the Dark Side.

Natannie changed into a white dress with a light blue trim in the shape of a V from her neck to her cleavage, the fringe trimmed the out lining of the V, a single feather in her long black hair on the left side, the sleeves were wide like wings with white fringe hanging from the bottom of the arms and the bottom of the hem of the dress, that was just below her knees. Her white moccasins boots were below her knees trimmed in fringed, and lace up the front in white suede. She looked beautiful.

Mystic Shadow watched as the warriors trained Ron for combat and Natannie laughing when he tripped trying to avoid the fireballs shot at him. Mystical Shadow slipped away with out being missed as she popped into the director's office as his mistress Alison.

"I have been waiting for you, what took you so long to show up?" he asked feeling irritated because his wife could show up any minute.

Mystic shadow smiled as she thought of the woman being tied up by magical rope." I am sorry I got tied up in traffic." She told him as she flung her blond hair back wearing a red top and a tight white skirt showing the out line of her red thong as she walked over to him unbuttoning her shirt sitting down on his lap. As he, UN snapped the front of her bra caressing her breast.

"These were definitely worth the investment to enlarge them." he them began kissing and licking her nipples. He was bald; he was over weight with big bulging eyes. "I have to have you now." He told her ripping her panties off and entering her as he laid her on his desk. It was only a few minutes and he reached a climax. "Well here is one hundred dollars and tonight you have to be with the assistant director when they come for him. Before the week is over we will have replaced all the mortal leaders before the war even starts." He laughed as he kissed her good bye.

Mystic shadow returned to her own body as she popped into the woman's apartment. She went to the closet, placing her hands on the woman's temples extracting the demon from her body. The woman was dead that the demon had replaced.

"Say good bye chucky baby." She told the green skinned demon, with purple glowing eyes, long claws and webbed feet, its hair brown and stringy with ears that looked like bat wings. Mystic Shadow vanquished the demon before it could even think.

Mystic Shadow went to the home of assistant director where she explained to him what was happening, she took him back with her replacing a clone of him to be killed. The warriors were sent through out the world to rid the powerful offices of the demons and replacing them with clones.

Mystic Shadow appeared in the office of the director unbuttoning her top as always when she stopped. "I want to give you a blow job." She told him licking her lips slowly as soon as he had removed his penis from his pants she blew him up. "Oops! I got confused I meant I wanted to blow you up." She told the ashes that were left behind. On her way out she left behind the clone of the dead director.

Mystic Shadow appeared in the office of the President of the united state, he was the first African American to be elected to office just three months ago and a week later the Dark Sides leader had taken over his body. She appeared as the director's mistress. She was dressed in a black leather jacket, short skirt and black boots.

"The director sent me here to make sure you had everything you needed." She told him smiling.

"Come here and let me see you up closer." He said smiling as he walked around his desk.

She walked up to him when suddenly he grabbed her kissing her as his tongue ran into her mouth. She realized he had tied her in chains.

"Mystic Shadow , how nice of you to come to see me, pleasure me you will since your husband took my Queen away from me." He said smiling touching her breast. "Now I will take his in every way before killing you." He held her tighter against his body when they were in his dungeon in his room. He laughed as he transformed into his hideous grotesque self.

He had somehow frozen her powers her heart began beating fast. He ripped her clothes off as well as the chains throwing her on his bed; she began to scream as he tried to enter her body to rape her. Mystic Shadow was powerless and helpless.

Suddenly she recognized a voice yelling for the demon master to release her. Flame Caster had heard her screams before the demon master could reach Flame Caster he blew him up in one huge fireball and quickly wrapped a blanket around Mystic Shadow as they vanished from the dungeon. Once back home her powers slowly returned to her as she and the other seven witches made potions, spells, training harder then they ever trained for any battle. They knew some were not coming back, that they would be going home.