Seducing Coach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," he said, kicking off his shoes, "take off my clothes, please." She reached forward and grabbed his shirt, lifting it off him as he raised his arms to assist. She got down on her knees in front of him and reached down for his foot. He lifted one, then the other to allow her to remove his socks. She sat up on her heels again, and ran her hands admiringly against his flat stomach, before grabbing the fabric around his waist and pulling the last of his clothes from his body in one final motion. As he stepped out of his pants and stood before him, she remained on her knees, looking up at him expectantly with the most adorable look she'd ever given him. Despite his rigid cock inches from he face, and a drop of pre-cum hanging from the tip, she maintained eye contact and said nothing.

"Would you catch that for me," he directed, looking at the drip. She reach out her hand and grasped his penis, encircling it with her fingers, stroking the slick drop down the length of it while squeezing out additional goo. Seeing the need to keep collecting it, she kept stroking it into her palm.

It took enormous self restraint to control himself now that his cock was finally being attended to. He briefly allowed himself the knee-buckling pleasure of her gentle hand job before stopping her.

"Ok, ok, Jesus. That's fine, please stop now," he said breathlessly. She released his dick and sat back, giving her hand a long, lascivious like before placing it back in her lap with a disappointed pout on her face. "Some other time, I'm afraid," he said. "Stand up and give me your hand."

Holding her hand to help her up, he grabbed the rope and tied it loosely around one wrist. "Come here." He led her over to the open door of the closet, positioning her perpendicular to it, her chest facing the outward edge. "Raise your hands." She lifted hands straight up over her head such that one was on either side of the door. Taking the end of the rope, he draped it over the door then tied it to her other wrist, taking out enough of the slack that she was raised slightly onto her toes. She was now effectively hanging from the end of the door, ass outwards, an arm on either face of it.

'Now we get to take care of me. Ok, sweetie, stand up on your toes and stick your cute little butt out to me." She raised herself up further onto her toes, arching her back as she held onto the rope. From behind her he spread his feet, lowering his hips as he brought himself up to her. With one hand on her waist he used the other to position his dick between her clasped thighs, his legs on either side of hers. He pressed his slippery dick between her warm flesh, and soon found the additional wetness of her opening. Dipping down further into a squat, he pushed himself up into her and straightened his legs for the thrust.

She gasped as he pushed all the way up against her ass, still glowing from her punishment, his cock in as deeply as the position would allow. He held tiny her waist in his hands, using her for support as he thrust up, lifting her higher onto her toes each time. He now had his sweet young captain hung from a door for him to fuck, unable to do anything but take it.

The snugness of her thighs, the unbearable cuteness of her butt, the delay of waiting so long to penetrate her, and the nasty manner in which he had her mounted all conspired to draw the cum from him far sooner than he would have liked. It wasn't more than a minute or two before both of them were right back on the edge. He stopped himself a few times, pulling out to rub himself directly against her butt, only to plunge back in as the lust overtook him. When she began to cum again he committed himself to shooting his load, and as she clenched his stiff dick in orgasm, he released his thick cum up into her delightfully helpless pussy. He held himself up to her as long as the semen lasted, looking down at her adorable ass while her hanging body shook with the remains of her pleasure.

Holding her hips, he lifted her up off the door and spun around to seat her on the desk, where she promptly flopped onto her back. "Oh my fucking god, that was amazing," she exclaimed through gasps and laughter. "You, sir, are a bad, bad, coach!"

"And you," he replied, "are a filthy, misbehaving captain. Understand that I won't hesitate to discipline you again should the need arise. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Perfectly, Mr. Evans."

12