Seducing Jennifer Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw this already?" Jennifer frowned at me. "Why didn't you say so?"

"No, I never saw it before."

"So you're just making this up?"

"Yah. But my version is probably better than theirs anyway." I took her hand and pulled her up from the couch. "Let's go to bed."

"Amen," Tommy said.

I was already in the princess bed waiting for her when Jennifer came out of her dressing room in baby-doll pajamas, posing briefly for me before scampering to the bed and climbing in. I calculated that I would be allowed to remove the thong panty portion of the garment, but due to princess bed regulations, she would almost certainly insist on keeping the lacy chemise part on. It allowed easy access to her breasts, and was so sheer as to be nearly invisible, but I still preferred to have her completely naked.

I moved to take her into my arms and she pushed me away. "You have offended my royal person, Knave! Twice this very day you have disobeyed my royal commands! And now you shall be punished!"

I groaned. "Please, sweetheart. This game is fun sometimes, but can't we just—"

"Careful, Knave! Beware your disrespectful speech. Or even more severe punishment may befall you!"

"Alright then, your Royal Bitchiness. What do I have to do to win your supreme favor once again?"

"Out of this bed, varlet! And onto your knees!"

I sighed and crawled out of the bed, kneeling next to it as if I were about to say 'Now I lay me down to sleep.' "Please forgive me, your Royal Ass-Holiness. Can I get back in bed now?"

"No! Back off three paces and assume the position of penitence!"

I knee-walked back a couple of feet and folded my hands under my chin. "Bless me, Sister Chastity, for I have sinned, but not nearly as much as I wanted to—"

"Silence, Oaf!" She fought back a giggle as she crawled to the edge of the bed and sat with her legs hanging down, spread to reveal her light blue thong. "Now watch and control your lustful thoughts as I allow you a glimpse of heaven."

She caressed one small breast with her hand, then popped it out of her chemise to pinch the pebbled nipple. "Now this little titty went to market," she crooned in a little-girl voice, "And this little titty stayed home. Awww...poor titty." She switched to the other breast and squeezed it gently but left it covered by the lacy chemise.

"And this little pussy got creamed spinach," she pulled the narrow crotch of her thong aside and patted her furry mound, "But this little pussy got none." She slipped a finger into her vagina and winced at the soreness there.

"Creamed spinach?"

"Mom had to change it when I was little because I used to cry when the little piggy didn't get any roast beef." She giggled. "Luckily I didn't know what happens to little piggies who go to market, or she would have had to change that too." She dragged her finger through her moist slit and exposed her tiny pink clitoris. "And this little clitty went 'wee-wee-wee' all the way home!" She rubbed it between two fingers with a circular movement. "Poor clitty. She's shy."

My cock has sprung to throbbing attention despite the ache in my knees. "Can I come a little closer, please?" I begged. "I could kiss clitty and make her feel much better."

"Negative, you treacherous hound! You clearly have unconfessed lust in your heart." She held her thong aside with one hand while she massaged her clit with the other, hunched over to see herself as she masturbated. Her vagina was becoming very wet, and I licked my lips, longing for a taste of her musky nectar.

"Now purge yourself of lust, Knave! Let me see you flog your root of all evil until the sinful seed spills upon the ground!"

I grasped my cock in one hand and began to stroke it as I watched her rub herself. Her tiny inner lips were swollen and scarlet, and her dilating snatch winked at me. We continued to pleasure ourselves until we were both gasping for breath. She was thrusting her hips up toward her busy hand, her legs spread wide.

"You may approach the royal pleasure vault, Varlet! But do not attempt to enter!"

I crawled a little closer, my fist a blur as I pounded my throbbing meat with reckless abandon.

"Oh! Oh my God! I'm—" she fell back on the bed, gasping, her hips straining upwards. "I'm coming, Jacky! I'm coming so hard!"

My vision blurred red as a hefty stream of spunk shot out of my cock and splattered on her naked thigh. Knowing she was coming too as I jetted my load was almost unbearably exciting. Thick ropes of come followed, festooning the side of the mattress and carpet below it until I was empty. Jennifer was still rubbing herself languidly, and I wondered if she could reach another climax without fully recovering from the first one. I crawled to the bed, cradled her hips in my hands, and tasted her sweet, musky emissions. Her desire did rise again, and quickly, and after she shuddered and spasmed in my hands, I licked her clean and climbed into bed, taking her into my arms and kissing her softly. We slept—and dreamed.

12