Seducing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,648 Followers

Kim turned with him and danced for her other audience while he collected his thoughts.

"How do you feel about trying some other outfits?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Why don't I go up and pick something out."

"You're the professional."

Her speech was getting very slurred by this point. He knew he had her where he wanted her.

When he turned to run upstairs he saw that his mother was rubbing herself through her panties.

She was rubbing his cum all over her wet pussy.

Up in her room he knew exactly where everything was. He went into her closet and grabbed a few hangers with some of her lingerie and then pulled out her entire panty drawer before heading back down to the studio.

His mother was still lost in the music with one hand massaging her breast while the other was still rubbing her pussy.

He hung up the lingerie on a pipe near the ceiling but kept the panty drawer out of her view.

"Why don't you pick your favorite one?"

She looked at the lingerie and almost seemed to sober up for a moment.

"I don't know; those are pretty racy."

"Mom, you walk around in your bikini all the time. These cover much more than one of those skimpy swimsuits."

"I guess you're right. But you have to promise to turn around while I change."

"Of course, I want you to be comfortable."

She must have forgotten about the camera but he was not going to remind her. He also realized that from his position behind the lights, she would never know if he turned around or not.

His mother moved over to the rack and picked out a silk turquoise chemise. With her back to the camera she unsnapped her bra and slid her panties off before pulling the lingerie over her head.

"This is my favorite one"

"Very sexy"

"Why thank you"

"Why don't you pick up where you left off?"

She started dancing to the music again and before long her hands resumed their positions on her breast and between her legs.

He knew he needed to get a good close up of this so he zoomed in on her waist and took his spot on the couch again.

With his mother bent over again he knew that the gallery was getting a good close up shot of her wet pussy.

She moved forward and put one hand on the either side of her son on the couch to prop herself up. With her arms outstretched she shook her hair in his face as she kept her hips moving.

"Wow"

"You sound just like your father. Do you want to see his favorite outfit?"

"Absolutely"

His mother stood back up and walked over to the lingerie rack.

"But I dont have the panties or stockings."

"Hold on"

Robert dashed over to the panty drawer and dumped it out on the floor in front of her knowing that she kept her vibrator on the bottom. As he had hoped it rolled out from under her panties and across the floor.

"Oh... You weren't supposed to see that." She said with a flushed face.

"Don't worry about it, let's see that outfit."

Kim reached down and picked up the vibrator and then pulled down a leopard print corset. Fishing through the pile of panties she found the matching leopard print panties and a set of fishnet stockings.

Without asking him to turn around this time she let the chemise fall off her shoulders and started to put the corset on. One leg at a time she unrolled the stockings and clipped them into the garter straps attached to the corset. Next she slipped on the panties and then put her heels back on.

"Oh my god! You look amazing."

"I told you, it's your father's favorite."

She moved around and posed for the camera stretching out her legs and rubbing her pussy through her panties again.

The air was now thick with the smell of his mother's wet pussy. Robert knew he was close. His hard cock was pushing against his pants waiting for release.

His mother moved over to the couch and sat down. She pulled her legs up into the air and stretched them apart.

GODDAMN

WHAT A FUCKING HOTTIE

Robert moved behind the camera and focused right on her crotch. Her hand reached for the pink vibrator off to her side and moved it between her legs.

Robert heard a click and then a gentle hum over the music. He knew she had turned it on and wondered if it was still covered in his cum.

Slowly she moved the tip of the vibrator up and down the thin material covering her pussy. His mother's eyes closed and her head fell back against the couch as she touched herself.

He could hear her moaning louder and louder.

He boldly moved up to her and whispered "Let me help you with that" before reaching out to her panties and pulling them down her legs.

He held them up to his nose and felt her warmth and moisture against his skin as he inhaled her delicate aroma.

Looking down he saw that she already had the vibrator inside of her.

His mother was masturbating for him on camera! What a birthday!

"I need a cock in me"

His mother moaned desperately.

"Come over here and fuck me!"

Robert lowered himself between her legs and noticed for the first time that her pussy was completely shaved.

He reached out and touched her soft wet flesh.

"OH GOD!!"

His cock throbbed in his pants.

He slipped a finger inside of her as he lowered his face to her pussy.

Pulling his finger out he dragged his tongue across her pussy lips.

"DON'T STOP!!!"

His tongue pushed her lips apart and found her clit. He flicked it back and forth with his tongue. His mother grabbed his hair and pushed his face into her sopping wet womanhood.

"I'M CUMMING"

"unnnnggghhh"

After a few moments she let go of his hair and pulled his face up to hers.

Their lips touched and sent shockwaves through his body.

He needed to fuck his mother but wanted to get a good angle for the camera. Thinking quickly Robert stood up and ripped his clothes off before positioning himself on the floor with the head to the camera.

His mother followed his lead and straddled him on the floor. The camera and everyone in the gallery watched as his mother lowered herself onto her son's cock for the first time.

"OH YESSSSS!!!!!"

Her fingers clawed at his chest as her hips bucked into his. Robert lost himself in his mother's sexual energy. He pumped into her as hard as he could.

He felt her arch her back and grind her hips down as her pussy locked tightly around his hard cock.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN"

"OHHHHHH...."

She kept moaning louder and louder. She was yelling at the top of her lungs at this point.

He waited until her pussy relaxed before he started to pump into her again but quickly picked up the pace. Her body rocked back and forth with each thrust.

Robert knew he was about to cum and grabbed his mother's hips pulling her into him. She collapsed onto him as his pumped his cum into her.

The two of them lay there with the camera snapping pictures while they caught their breath.

"Oh my"

"Maybe I should be a model after all"

His mother said with a wry smile before rolling off of her son.

"I need a shower. I think you can take care of cleaning up this mess."

"Uh huh"

He watched his mom's naked ass disappear up the stairs before getting himself up.

He powered everything down and spent the rest of the night cleaning the basement.

He couldn't wait to see all of the comments about his hot mom later on up in his room!

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,648 Followers
12