Seducing Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

As we were finishing, Kathy came back in and said, "I heard that one!" We both looked over at her and while she seemed a bit more lucid, she was pale. She laid back down and rolled over to us and we all started kissing again and I could feel myself getting hard again. Cindy just started swaying again as Kathy said, "I missed that one, but it sounded incredible. I wish I wasn't so damned drunk right now."

Then Cindy said, "Wanna watch me ride him? Because I want to, right now. Roll over between us Joe." I pulled out of her to roll over and she just followed me over and reached down to guide my cock back inside her. She started riding slow and deep going up and down the full length of my cock. I slipped out of her a few times as our pace quickened. I was able to lean up and suck her erect nipples as Kathy and her kissed. Then Kathy leaned down, kissed me, and we each took one of Cindy's huge breasts into out mouths as Cindy continued fucking me. She was moaning loudly again as she yelled, "Oh yes. We MUST do this again Kathy. I love the way Joe feels inside me!" Within minutes she was cumming again and again as she hit her plateau. Then she slowed down and between pants and kisses told Kathy, "You want to ride?"

Kathy said, "Yes! I'm feeling a bit better now." Cindy rolled off me to my side as Kathy got on. Her pussy was wet as she slid my cock inside her. I was already kegelling as she started fucking me. We were all moaning, kissing, and fondling each other for a few minutes and then I felt Kathy starting to cum again. This time it was much bigger than earlier and she just continued to ride me. At one point between orgasms, Kathy leaned back and starting grinding me as Cindy got up and straddled my face. They started kissing each other and sucking each other's breasts as I drove my tongue around Cindy's pussy. It was hot and I was getting close to cumming again myself. When I rimmed Cindy, she suddenly went wild and thrust her ass down on my face. I was fighting to breathe and had to move my hands around to pick her back up for air. She rotated around so I could get to her enflamed clit. As soon as I took it in my mouth, she just flooded my face in an orgasm. I heard Kathy screaming out and felt her cumming and the sensation of having both of them cumming at the same time caused my to cum and cum big. I screamed out as I shot my load deep inside Kathy. We all slowed down and then they both got of me and beside me in the bed. They were both caressing me and each other as I heard the alarm on my watch go off.

"Shit!" I said as I leaned up looking for a clock. I saw Kathy's and it was 5. I said, "I've got to be at work in half and hour!"

Cindy said, "You better take a quick shower when you get home or you'll smell like sex all day. What time do you get off?"

"Hopefully at 1 or so. I've got to drive to grandma's today."

Kathy said, "Oh yeah. Well Joe, the mom in me says, if you're tired, take a nap and then go, OK?"

"Yes mom!" I replied jokingly as I got up and threw my clothes on.

As I got dressed they both got up and kissed me and Cindy said, "Maybe we'll come by for lunch, but for right now we need to sleep this one off. We'll ask for you if we make it in."

They both laid back down as I left. I rushed home, jumped in the shower, threw on my work uniform and rushed to work. I was only about five minutes late. It was busy that Sunday and I was afraid I was going to have to stay late, but luckily it suddenly cleared out about 12:30. Then just before 1, a waitress came to the kitchen and said there were two women asking to see me. The manager, who was helping in the kitchen said, "What's this? Is there a problem with their food?" The waitress said they just asked for me. The manager looked at me and asked, "Joe? Is this a social call, or are you doing some 'PR' for us?"

I explained, "They are probably a my neighbors. They had too much to drink last night and the bartender took their keys, so they called me at about 3."

He replied, "Oh, OK. Well finish what you've got on your station and we can get the rest from here. Then take your hat and apron off and go out and do some 'PR' for me. It's about time for you to get off anyway." Then he looked at the waitress and told her to tell them I would be out shortly. I finished what I had working at my station as the other cooks started taking it over. Then I went to the back to clean up a bit and went out to see my guests.

There was Kathy and Cindy sitting at a booth in the corner. Kathy saw me first and said a quiet "Hello Joe."

Then Cindy turned and asked, "How are you feeling?"

I replied as I sat down. "Oh I'm feeling fine, a bit tired. It was really busy earlier, but I'm OK to drive. How are you two feeling today?" They were both dressed casually and made up, but their eyes were bloodshot and they both looked tired.

There was a silence as the waitress came up and asked for our order. We all ordered and as the waitress left, Cindy said, "We're both pretty hungover today! First, thank you for rescuing us last night, and second..." She paused and in a lower voice went on, "Thank you so much for joining us in Kathy's bed. That was incredible! I won't speak for Kathy, but I can't wait to see you again!"

Kathy softly said, "Oh yeah. I definitely want to do that again, when we're both more sober!" We quietly chatted and after a few minutes, the manager brought our order out.

As he approached he said, "This is complimentary, but you will all have to fill out surveys about our food and service."

"Why thank you." Kathy said as he put our plates in front of us. Then as he left the waitress brought drink refills. After she left Kathy softly spoke. "Joe, based upon what Sue told Cindy and I the day after your Prom, about you telling her that Mary showed you and helped you slip a condom on your cock, we're guessing that you and her have done a bit more." I could feel myself blushing, as I looked them both in the eyes and then quickly down to my food. I could feel the sweat running from my armpits, as Kathy grinned and went on, "You don't have to answer, besides I can tell by your reaction that you probably have done a bit more."

Then Cindy broke in as she put her hand over mine, "It's OK Joe. There's more to this."

"Yes." Kathy said as she took my other hand and added, "Joe, can we trust you to keep a secret?" I just nodded yes and she asked, "Do you remember Sue telling you that I bought her a vibrator for her 18th birthday?"

"Yes, I do." I replied.

I noticed them both looking at each other and smiling before Kathy spoke again in a low tone. "Well, just like your mom showing you how to use a condom and it maybe went a bit further...When I gave her the vibrator. I had my own and we both got naked that night in my room. Let's just say, you were her first man, but not her first lover." I looked at Kathy and she was blushing now as she went on. "That night, I started showing her how to use the vibrator, but then we kissed and it went beyond that. We were quickly making love to each other as women do. Then suddenly, there was Cindy."

Cindy said, "It was so sexy seeing them there, I just stripped down right there and joined them."

Then Kathy added, "Since then, the three of us, or sometimes just two of us have been together several times. The day after your Prom, knowing that she had lost her virginity, Cindy and I introduced her to Cindy's double dildo and she absolutely loved it."

"Double dildo?" I asked. Cindy quickly and quietly explained it and said it was a substitute for having a man and added that I would have to see them use it sometime.

We talked a bit more about the three of them and I was rock hard. As we finished, the manager brought the surveys for the two of them and said they'd fill them out at home and mail them in and get another free meal voucher in the mail. We got up and left and talked a bit in the parking lot. They pleaded with me to keep their secret safe, and I assured them I would. Then we parted ways with hugs and I drove home to take a shower and get mom some things to wear as she asked. When I got home, I took off my clothes and loaded others from the previous days of work in the washer as I went upstairs. The message machine was flashing and I hit the button. It was mom. "Joe, Sarah and I went shopping yesterday, so don't worry about bringing anything. Just head this way when you're ready. If you're tired, take a nap and drive safely. I've got a surprise for you too. Love you and see you when you get here. I can't wait! Bye." I was puzzled by her surprise as I headed for the shower. I showered, got dressed, and packed my things while I waited for the washer to finish. When the washer finished, I hung my clothes out in the basement, loaded my car, and grabbed a couple of sodas and headed toward grandma's house.

I had to figure out how to tell mom about Sarah and Cindy. I needed to know what her surprise for me was.

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers
12