Seducing Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Mom walked over with a leash and asked, "Are you hungry slut?"

As she snapped the leash on my collar, I replied. "Yes ma'am and I have to go t the bathroom too."

She replied as she lightly tugged on the leash, "OK slut. Follow me to the bathroom." I followed her to the bathroom. She held the leash as I peed. "Now wash your hands and brush your teeth." I did as told and she led me back into the kitchen. She pointed to the clock, it was 10:20, and she said. "You better make your phone call now."

Sarah handed me the paper with her number on it. She must have gotten it from my wallet. I dialed the number and a man's voice answered. I asked for Linda and he said I had the wrong number. After I read the number she gave me, he said that was his number and there was no Linda there. I hung up and said, "She gave me a wrong number."

They both put their hands on my shoulders as Sarah said, "Oh poor slut." Then she went on. "Now, this is how it's going to work today slut. I'm going by the cleaners to drop these sheets off on my way to see mom. You and Mary will stay here and you will obey and cater to her every whim. When I get home, she will go see mom for a while. We're going to tell her you aren't feeling well today, so when I call from her room, sound sick. OK?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied as she took a plate of sliced apples, cantaloupe, and a peeled banana and put the plate on the floor.

"On your knees slut!" She commanded as she pulled my leash down firmly and added. "As love as you are Mary and my little slut and slave, you will eat off the floor, on your knees." I started eating and she asked, "are you thirsty slut?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered and she got a bowl and poured some milk into it and laid it on the floor beside my plate.

"You can drink out of a bowl like a pet, because that's all you are right now, a pet. Just put your face on that bowl and drink and don't make a mess." They went upstairs as I finished and drank the milk. Then Sarah called out. "Slut, pick your dishes up and come up here." I picked up the dishes and put them into the sink and went upstairs. Mom was pulling up a white, seamed, lace top stocking as I turned to Sarah's room. She was just coming out with her clothes and saw mom and said, "No Mary, let our slut dress us." Mom stopped and Sarah turned to me as she handed me her clothes and said, "Dress me up slut. Start with my stockings." I took her clothes and laid them on the bed as I grabbed the stockings. They were both explaining to me how I needed to scrunch the stockings all the way down and then gently pull them up her legs, keeping the seam in a straight line and centered on the back of her leg. I did it slowly, but got it right with some adjusting. Then I did the other leg. I grabbed for her panties and she stopped me and said. "No slut, get my corset first, snap the straps to the tops on my stockings and then put my panties on over my corset straps."

"Yes ma'am." I replied as I put her panties down and grabbed the red, lace corset. I noticed it matched the bra and panties and what mom was holding in her hands, watching and smiling at me. I wrapped the corset around her waist and snapped it behind her back. Then I attached the straps to her stockings as they both watched in silence. The I grabbed her panties and as she lifted her feet I worked them up her legs. They were French-cut so they came up high, just below the bottom of the sides of the corset. Then I grabbed the bra and noted that it was a front opening bra. I pulled it up her arms and snapped it in the front. Then I grabbed her red dress, slipped it down over her head and zipped it up the back. Her white heels were nearby, so I grabbed them and put them on.

She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded in approval as she said, "That was pretty good slut. Now dress Mary. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Remember what we agreed to Mary, and slut, you remember to obey Mary's every wish and command." She turned, went down the steps, and out to her car.

Mom said, "Alright slut, it's just you and me now. Dress me the same as you did Sarah." I dressed her the same as I did Sarah, only I put her silk robe on instead of her dress. As I tied her robe, mom said, "I bet you'd like to fuck my brains out about now, wouldn't you?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

She went on, "Well you'll just have to wait." She took my leash and told me to gather all the waterproof bed pads. I gathered them in the pile, picked them up and followed her down the steps. Once we were down in the kitchen, she unhooked the leash and said, "OK now slut, you have some chores to do. Take the pads down and wash them. Then get me a glass of wine and some cheese, do all the glasses and dishes and load the pads into the dryer when they're finished washing. Once the pads are loaded, come see me."

"Yes ma'am." I answered as I went to the basement to wash all the pads. Then I went back upstairs, got out the open bottle of white wine and the cheese, poured the wine, sliced the cheese and brought it to mom. Then I went back to the kitchen to do the dishes, and there were a lot. Once I finished drying and putting up all the dishes, I went back down stairs and loaded all the pads in the dryer. I went back upstairs and walked in to the living room saying, "The pads are in the dryer ma'am."

"Very good." She said as she went on. "Now, you need to take your own shower and clean up, including shaving. I mean really clean. If you need to crap, you better do it now."

I replied, "Yes ma'am." As I went to the bathroom puzzled. I was able to crap, then I shaved before I got into the shower.

Moments later I heard mom come in and say, "Here slut. Fill this with water." She handed an enema bag over the door to me and I filled it with the shower water. Bubbles came out as it filled up and she said, "OK that's enough water. Now cap it tightly and shake it up." I did that as she went on. "Now relax and stick the tip up your ass." I slowly worked it up my ass as she said, "A little further. There, that should be good." It felt like it was a foot inside me as I heard mom say, "OK now raise the bag up and give it a gentle squeeze. Try to hold the soapy water inside for a bit by squeezing your muscles." I squeezed the bag and felt the soapy water squirt into my ass. I squeezed my butt cheeks as I felt it running down out of my ass. The sensation made my dick hard instantly. I held the liquid for a few moments then mom said, "Alright let it all out now." As I released, I saw the brown soapy water running down my legs and down the drain. She said, "Do it again, squeeze more water in your ass until you feel yourself fill up. Hold it for a few seconds, then let it all out. Finish that soapy water and then rinse the bag out thoroughly and get all the soap out. Then fill it about half full of clean water and rinse yourself out the same way. I suggest you leave the end in your ass while you rinse and refill the bag and once you have the clean water in the bag work the hose a couple of inches deeper up your ass and reattach it. That will be easier. " She turned and left. I squeezed more of the warm water in this time, held it, and released it. It was still brown, but not as dark as the first load. I had enough soapy water for two more loads. By the fourth load, the water was almost clear. I detached the hose and worked it further inside me. Then I rinsed out the bag and filled it only half way. I closed it, reattached the hose, and squeezed the bag. The water was clear coming out and I did it again, wondering why mom had me doing this. What did they have in store for me I thought to myself as I finished up, slowly eased the hose out, washed my legs again, and turned the water off. Mom came back in while I was drying off with a small bucket with some soapy brown liquid in it. She handed me the bucket and said, "Turn on the hot water, rinse the bag out and hang it up. Then wash the hose thoroughly in this and then rinse it thoroughly in the hot water and hang it up. Turn the water off scrub the tub with the liquid and then rinse it all down with the bucket."

"Yes ma'am." I replied. I started rinsing the bag and then cleaning the hose and tub as mom directed. The phone rang as I was just finishing up. I heard mom answer it and talk for a bit to grandma. I came out with the bucket as she was coming with the cordless handset. She reminded me to sound sick as I took the phone and she took the bucket. It was grandma and we talked for a few minutes. She was feeling a bit better and wanted to come home and was sad that I couldn't go to see her. We hung up and I went to the living room.

Mom said, "The pads are dry by now slut. Go downstairs, get them out, and meet me upstairs."

"Yes ma'am." I replied as I went downstairs. I got the pads and went all the way upstairs where mom was sitting on the corner of the bed, waiting on me.

She got up and said, "Now lay one of the large pads out on the bed, neatly fold the rest, and place them in the corner. I'll be right back." I laid out one of the pads and folded the rest. I was thinking, hoping, that she would want to fuck me. I know I really needed it bad. She just went to the hallway closet and got out sheets and an old cotton bedspread. She came back and dropped them on the bed as she sat in a chair and said, "Make the bed while I watch." I made the bed hoping she would want to fuck me. My cock was rock hard as I finished and she said, "OK, now it's time for you to dress me to go to the hospital slut." She pointed to a blue dress she had hanging on the closet door. I got it and laid it out on the bed. She got up, approached me, embraced me and gave me a deep kiss. Then she pulled away and opened her robe as she said, "How bad do you want me right now slut?" As she started grinding against me."

I replied, "I want you really bad right now ma'am. I need for you to fuck me please."

She pulled away and said, "I know you want me, but you'll have to EARN it. Now dress me." She let her robe hit the floor as I grabbed it and hung it up. Then I put her dress on and zipped it up. She pointed out the heels she wanted and I put them on. Then she said, "Let's go downstairs and wait for Sarah to get here." We went back down to the living room and she reconnected the leash to my collar and said, "You sit on the floor slut. Sarah should be home in a few minutes."

Sarah rolled in about ten minutes later. She came in and said, "I'm here with a late lunch." She walked in with a pizza. Mom got up and tugged on my leash to lead me into the kitchen. I knelt on the floor as they ate the combination pizza, as they handed me their crusts. I thought they would eat the whole thing as they talked to each other; but then Sarah got up, put the box on the floor and said, "Finish it up slut." There was still half the pizza left and I was hungry. They went to the living room to talk a bit and then upstairs as I quickly finished the pizza and put the box in the garbage. Sarah called, "Slut. Come up here now." I went upstairs where mom and Sarah were siting on the bed together. "Come lie on the bed." As I laid down, they grabbed my wrists and tied them down. Then Sarah tugged at my collar as she loosened it and slid it off saying, "You are no longer a slave, but now we have another surprise for you." She put the blindfold on and I heard them go to the other room and rustle things around before they came back in. I heard Sarah say, "Here's the left, I'll take the right side." I felt two things cover my chest as Sarah asked, "How does that look?"

Mom replied, "It looks nice they're so big. How's mine look?"

Sarah said, "Looks fine. Hand the that tube over there please and let's get these on." After a few moments, she went on. "OK now it says this stuff dries partially in about 10 minutes and completely in about 30. In the meantime you just remain lying down. We've got that covered." They giggled a bit as I felt the left object being lifted off my chest and as finger on my chest. "Just keep your finger there while I put this stuff on." Sarah said and added, "We want plenty of glue on these so they don't fall off later."

Mom said, "I just hope they'll come off."

"Oh yes. We can just use nail polish remover if we have to." Sarah replied. A moment later I felt cold on my chest as I smelled something like caulk and felt that thin back on me. Then I heard Sarah say, "There that looks OK. Now I can hold this one and mark yours." There was a pause and then she said, "Put it on a bit heavier and go back over that with more...Yeah that's it. We're going to need these babies to hold tonight." Then I felt the cold feeling again as the other thing was put on my chest. They were both holding them and applying light pressure for about ten minutes. Then they let go, and got off the bed. Then Sarah said, "Doesn't that look hot! God I can't wait for you to get back. I'll have everything, and everyone, ready."

Mom said, "Yes it looks good, but I want to be here when you take the blindfold off." They giggled a bit as I heard them go downstairs. Several minutes later I heard them come back upstairs, with mom saying, "It's been about 45 minutes, so that stuff should be completely dry." They untied my wrists and mom said, "Sarah, this was your idea. You do the honors."

Sarah replied, "OK." As she removed the blindfold and I looked down. I had tits! Big ones! I think they may have even been bigger than Cindy's. I felt myself blushing as I reached up for them. Sarah stopped me and said, "No, Mary and I get to touch them first. Come over here Mary and let's check them out." They pulled and tugged on them increasingly harder and began to pull my entire upper body around. "Those aren't going anywhere!" Sarah exclaimed as she bent down to lick and suck one of my nipples and mom started on the other. Then she stopped and said, "Oh yeah these feel so real. We're going to have fun later. Right now, you need to go see mom while I get things ready." Mom got up and left. As I heard her car backing away, Sarah looked at me and said, "You're not a slave anymore, but you're still a slut. Now I'm going to make you over." After a pause she added, "First we need to take care of that." She pointed toward my hard cock before going on. "You can go ahead and grab and enjoy your breasts for a few minutes while I get some things set up in the other room." She left and I touched my 'breasts'. They were huge and they felt pretty real. Even the nipples were a bit harder than the rest.

Sarah said, "Come in here." I got up and went into the other bedroom. She was out of her dress and said, "OK, now bend over the loveseat, spread your legs and just relax." She came behind me, pulled out a tube of Vaseline, put some on her finger and said, "Now just take a deep breath and relax." As I inhaled, she shoved her finger into my ass. It slid right in, she found my prostate and started massaging it. Within minutes, I was cumming hard all over the pad. Once I was finished spurting, Sarah pulled her finger out and said, "OK, that ought to be it for a while. My, you had a lot of cum in you. Just wipe off on the corner and we'll get started." I wiped my flaccid cock off and turned to face her. She was holding matching black bra, corset, and panty set. They had lace and satin. "Let me help you with the bra." She pulled the bra over my shoulders and latched it in back. "Perfect!" She said, pausing before going on. "Oh don't you look sexy. Put the corset on, then these stockings and snap them up, then put the panties on." I did as she said as she just watched. "You look hot, but your not quite there yet. Here put this on." She handed me a red satin blouse and I put it on. My 'tits' were so big it was tight buttoning the top. Then she handed me a short black skirt. I pulled it up and left the blouse out. The skirt was tight around my waist and hips, and very short. Then she handed me some black heels. As I sat on the bed, the skirt crept up revealing the lace on the top of my stockings. Sarah said, "Yeah, welcome to womanhood. You need to cross those long legs of yours and pull that skirt down a bit." I adjusted myself and put the heels on. I stood up and turned for her, as I looked in the mirror myself. With my huge 'tits' I almost looked real, but there was my hair.

"Wow!" I said as I looked in the mirror.

Sarah replied, "We're not quite finished yet." She reached behind her and pulled out another bag and her make up case as she said, "Come with me." We went into the other room to the vanity and she turned the lights on as she said. "You sit down here in front of the mirror, but face me a bit." I sat down and faced toward her. She went on. "Now, I'm just going to trim you eyebrows a bit. Not much, but they need a little trim. Just hold really still." She trimmed for a few minutes and said, "There, see for yourself." I turned and looked; they were a bit thinner but not much. Sarah was opening her case on the bed and fishing around for something. She looked at me and whatever she had in her hands and said. "This ought to match." She put some stuff on my cheeks and smeared it around, then she grabbed a case with powder and a brush. "This will help it stay on and take the shine off." Then she turned around, fumbled in her case for more stuff, turned back to me and said. "OK, now for your eyes. You'll have to hold still again. Gently close your eyes for now" She started with my eyelids, and would tell me to hold still and not clinch my eyelids down so hard. She was lightly covering my eyelids, then she went around my eyes completely. After a few more touches and minutes, she said. "OK, now open your eyes and look at me. She pulled up and eyelash brush and ran it upward against my eyelashes. Then she pulled back and said, "Look for yourself." I turned and as I looked I saw how different I appeared. I wasn't a bad looking chick! Then she said, "Time for your lips." She pulled up some lipstick and put it on my lips, then a pencil-like thing to draw a line around the edges.

As she finished she said, "Now lightly rub your lips together, but be careful not to rub too far our you'll smear it on your face." I did as she said and looked in the mirror. She said, "We're almost done now. I must say you're looking so hot and sexy right now." She pulled a pack of nails out of the bag and grabbed my hand. She pulled out the fake nails and glue and told me not to worry that the nail polish remover will take the right off. She glued the long fake nails on, one at a time, holding them in place for a few seconds each before moving on. Once she had them all on, she pulled out some bright red nail polish and a towel that she laid on my lap as she said. "I'm going to paint your nails now. Then you have to sit there with your hands out and not move them for 5-10 minutes." She quickly painted my nails. While they were drying, she opened my blouse a but and sprayed some perfume on my lower neck. Then she turned around, got the bag, and pulled out a long wig about the same color as my own hair. "Now for the final touch." She said as she fit the wig on my head and started fastening it with bobby pins. After about 15 minutes of her pinning and pulling she said, "Tada! You're all finished. Take a look for yourself." I looked over and except for the Adam's Apple, I was a woman! "Get up and go back to the large mirror." She said as she pulled the towel from my lap. I pulled my skirt down as I walked over to the mirror. I looked pretty good. Then Sarah said, "Mary hasn't called yet. Let's go downstairs. Be careful as you go down in those heels." She grabbed her silk robe as we slowly went down the steps and had a seat in the living room.

Then she offered me a drink and I agreed. She went to the kitchen and brought back two glasses of wine. She sat next to me on the sofa and said, "You look hot! I wish I could play with you now, but we have to wait for Mary." We sipped the wine for a few minutes and the phone rang. Sarah answered and it was mom. They talked for a few minutes with Sarah boasting her work on me. I heard Sarah talking about the sheets and that the cleaner promised all three sets would be done by now. She agreed that Chinese take out would be fine. Then Sarah hung up, looked at me and said. "Mary should be here in about a half hour or so. In the meantime, it's just us." As she stroked my thigh up near the lace. I looked over at the clock it was 4 already. We just sat and talked a bit as she caressed her legs against mine. We noticed the heavy clouds rolling in. It was almost 5 when mom drove up. Sarah said, "Get up. Let's meet her in the kitchen." We got up and met mom in the kitchen with the food.

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers